Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

*** As much as I want HB to star in a drama for his next project I will definitely love this!  I am wishing and hoping that this movie is good.  I wish all the best for him. And this does look promising. I can't wait to watch him again! :lol:

************************************************************************************

Hyun Bin And Son Ye Jin To Potentially Star In New Crime Thriller Movie Together

hyun-bin-son-ye-jin.jpg

It has been confirmed that actor Hyun Bin and actress Son Ye Jin are currently looking over offers in a new crime thriller film, “Negotiation” (literal title).

“Negotiation” is set to be about a crisis negotiation team’s best negotiator and a criminal who kidnaps the negotiator’s boss. Son Ye Jin has been offered the role as the negotiator, Ha Chae Yoon, while Hyun Bin has been offered the role of the captor, Min Tae Kyu.

The film will be headed by director Yoon Jae Kyun, who is known for famous films like “Haeundae” (2009), Korea’s first disaster film, and “Ode to My Father” (2014), the second highest grossing film in Korean cinematic history.

The film is set to begin filming in May.

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 1

***I love this because I like his female partner here, Son Ye Jin.....:lol:

*********************************************************************************

Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin in talks to work together in new film

son-ye-jin-hyun-bin.jpg

Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin might be partnering up for a new film. 

On May 10, representatives of both actors revealed that they are currently reviewing an offer for new film 'Negotiation'.

'Negotiation' is a crime thriller portraying the story of a crisis negotiation team. Son Ye Jin is offered the role of a negotiator named Ha Jae Yoon while Hyun Bin is offered to play Min Tae Gu, a kidnapper who holds his boss hostage. Min Tae Gu will be Hyun Bin's first antagonistic role if he accepts the offer.  

The film is scheduled to officially start production in May. 

source : allkpop

• Like 1

Sohn Ye-jin and Hyun Bin to face off in thriller Deal

hyunbin-sohnyejin-deal.jpg

Now that is one good-looking pair of human beings. Sohn Ye-jin (Last Princess) and Hyun Bin (Confidential Assignment) are both favorably considering lead roles in a new film titled Deal. It’s described as a crime thriller and will be produced by Yoon Jae-gyun, whose producing credits include Like for Likes, Dancing Queen, Confidential Assignment, and Ode to My Father, which he also directed. This will be Hyun Bin’s second collaboration with a Confidential Assignment alum: He is set to film Rampant, the zombie sageuk thriller, with director Kim Sung-hoon.

Sohn Ye-jin is up to play a skilled member of a crisis negotiation team, whose superior is taken hostage by Hyun Bin. She will lead the negotiations with the criminal to make sure her superior makes it out alive. Several reports label Hyun Bin’s character as a terrorist, so it looks like there are bigger stakes on the line. Maybe Sohn Ye-jin’s superior got taken hostage while trying to defuse a terrorist attack? The plot certainly sounds intense, with high risks and a badass heroine in Sohn Ye-jin, so I’m looking forward to seeing it in theaters. I was also surprised to learn that, should he sign on, this will be Hyun Bin’s first foray into a villain character, which should be interesting. If anything, I hope the film fares better than tvN’s Pied Piper, which had a similar storyline involving crisis negotiation as its focus.

The director and writer attached to the project are newbies, so I’m not sure what to expect on that front: This will be director (not the actor) Lee Jong-seok’s debut, and writer Choi Sung-hyun’s only other credit is the upcoming That’s My World, which will star Lee Byung-heon (Magnificent Seven) and Park Jung-min (Entourage). New doesn’t necessarily mean bad, but I’m going to try to keep my expectations from going too high.

Both stars are still in that “considering favorably” stage, with their management saying it’s not a done deal yet, but we will probably hear official confirmations soon since filming is set to start in June. There’s no release date available, but given the timeline, we should expect Deal to premiere in theaters in mid to late 2018.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/05/sohn-ye-jin-and-hyun-bin-to-face-off-in-thriller-deal/

39 minutes ago, allmylife00 said:

Sohn Ye-jin and Hyun Bin to face off in thriller Deal

Now that is one good-looking pair of human beings. Sohn Ye-jin (Last Princess) and Hyun Bin (Confidential Assignment) are both favorably considering lead roles in a new film titled Deal. It’s described as a crime thriller and will be produced by Yoon Jae-gyun, whose producing credits include Like for Likes, Dancing Queen, Confidential Assignment, and Ode to My Father, which he also directed. This will be Hyun Bin’s second collaboration with a Confidential Assignment alum: He is set to film Rampant, the zombie sageuk thriller, with director Kim Sung-hoon.

Sohn Ye-jin is up to play a skilled member of a crisis negotiation team, whose superior is taken hostage by Hyun Bin. She will lead the negotiations with the criminal to make sure her superior makes it out alive. Several reports label Hyun Bin’s character as a terrorist, so it looks like there are bigger stakes on the line. Maybe Sohn Ye-jin’s superior got taken hostage while trying to defuse a terrorist attack? The plot certainly sounds intense, with high risks and a badass heroine in Sohn Ye-jin, so I’m looking forward to seeing it in theaters. I was also surprised to learn that, should he sign on, this will be Hyun Bin’s first foray into a villain character, which should be interesting. If anything, I hope the film fares better than tvN’s Pied Piper, which had a similar storyline involving crisis negotiation as its focus.

The director and writer attached to the project are newbies, so I’m not sure what to expect on that front: This will be director (not the actor) Lee Jong-seok’s debut, and writer Choi Sung-hyun’s only other credit is the upcoming That’s My World, which will star Lee Byung-heon (Magnificent Seven) and Park Jung-min (Entourage). New doesn’t necessarily mean bad, but I’m going to try to keep my expectations from going too high.

Both stars are still in that “considering favorably” stage, with their management saying it’s not a done deal yet, but we will probably hear official confirmations soon since filming is set to start in June. There’s no release date available, but given the timeline, we should expect Deal to premiere in theaters in mid to late 2018.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/05/sohn-ye-jin-and-hyun-bin-to-face-off-in-thriller-deal/

Hi allmylife, thanks for sharing this. Seeing Hyun Bin as a villain will be interesting! This is his 1st collaboration with her. NICE.  It will be a refreshing pairing! Bring it on! :lol:

• Like 1

*** Ahhh.............another movie for HB? :o But, not complaining.....:lol:

Jang Dong-gun offered a role in "Rampant" with Hyeon Bin

photo847777.jpg

Actor Jang Dong-gun was offered a role in the movie "Rampant" with Hyeon Bin.

It's true that he was given a role but he hasn't set his mind on it set.

"Rampant" is a medieval zombie movie in which Lee Cheong (Hyeon Bin) struggles to save the Joseon from evil that appears only at night.

Jang Dong-gun was offered an opposing character to Lee Cheong. The two are known to be good friends.

The movie is to be directed by Kim Seong-hoon-III from "Confidential Assignment".

Source : star.mk.co.kr/new/vie...

Translation : Hancinema

• Like 1

Jang Dong-gun to team up with real-life buddy Hyun Bin in zombie thriller Rampant

JangDongGun_HyunBin1.jpg

Man, you can just feel the star power in this project. Zombie sageuk Rampanthas added Jang Dong-gun (No Tears For the Dead) as a potential castmate to already-confirmed Hyun Bin (Confidential Assignment), which would make for one awesome lineup. From initial reports, it sounds like Jang Dong-gun’s character won’t be on the same side as Hyun Bin’s, but I’m secretly hoping they work it out and take down zombies together with swords and in sageuk garb, side by side. I can already picture it. *drool*

Seeing as Hyun Bin’s character is part of the royal family, I can see some palace politics playing out in the film, with the zombie apocalypse as a backdrop. Sort of like The Walking Dead. I’m venturing a guess that Jang Dong-gun’s character will be a political opponent, although I might find myself yelling at the screen to, you know, take care of the ZOMBIES first. Priorities, people.

The “night demons” Hyun Bin will face are described in articles as more like a hybrid of vampires and zombies: They eat human flesh but also drink blood, and are only active at night. Ick. Given the production company’s experience with the genre (NEW was the company behind blockbuster hit Train to Busan), we can probably expect some pretty realistic, and therefore terrifying, depictions of the “night demons.” I can’t tell whether that’s a good thing.

It’s always fun to know that co-stars are friends in real life—Hyun Bin and Jang Dong-gun are both on the same baseball team in an amateur celebrity league—so we can count on the two to have great onscreen chemistry, antagonistic or otherwise. Hopefully Jang Dong-gun will confirm, and we can see them both on the same screen.

Rampant is still in the casting phase, and hopes to start filming in the latter half of 2017. We can expect to see the film in theaters sometime next year.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/05/jang-dong-gun-to-team-up-with-real-life-buddy-hyun-bin-in-zombie-thriller-rampant/

8 hours ago, allmylife00 said:

10 May 2017

A fan saw Hyun Bin & Sora  together at a restaurant in Jeju island and got a signature from them 

This person lunched today in this place, the person saw their autograph and stated that they were in this same place, a few days before. I looked the date in the autograph of Sora : she wrote "2017.5.10" 

It's this little restaurant in Jeju.. (photos of a customer) 

Spoiler

• Like 1

16 hours ago, sky5joyous said:

This person lunched today in this place, the person saw their autograph and stated that they were in this same place, a few days before. I looked the date in the autograph of Sora : she wrote "2017.5.10" 

It's this little restaurant in Jeju.. (photos of a customer) 

Hide contents

Hi sky5joyous, thanks for sharing this. It says in what she posted that: HB is handsome, good-looking. Such a lucky girl to see the couple up close & personal. So, that was May 10.....just recently. Looks like a very NICE place in Jeju, Jeju coastal road.....You dine while watching & looking at the sea.....Usually celebrity couples go to Jeju to have vacation or spend some time away from the prying eyes of the public.....Jeju is the “Hawaii of South Korea.” So many NICE spots to see there. :lol:

20 hours ago, allmylife00 said:

Hi allmylife, thanks for sharing the pictures. IDK why I can't delete the image while replying to your post - Sorry MOD. Well, HB looks so handsome wearing that gorgeous suit. :lol:

• Like 1

21 hours ago, allmylife00 said:

16 May 2017 Hyun Bin at MEDIHEAL  event 

Hi allmylife, thanks for sharing this - This happened yesterday............ I hope we could get to see more pictures & hope to see a video.....:lol: HB looks cool here!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, icemaid said:

Casting of Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin for movie Negotiation confirmed.

Filming starts in mid-June.

Hi icemaid, thanks for sharing this. I'm happy that I will get to see HB again in a movie although I prefer that his next project will be a drama.....Can't wait for June - Hope we could get to see some pictures & videos during filming. I like the cast and a very strong plot. The cast was full of great actors.  ..... I hope it's good. I want to hear more news about HB. More HB is always a good thing. :lol:

• Like 2