Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

*** I've been rooting/shipping for them ever since..... I find her beautiful. :PThey are adorable! The idea of seeing them together again in a drama is appealing to me. :D

How would you react if Hyun Bin called you?

Sung-Yuri-hyun-bin_1446163565_af_org.jpg

On the October 29 installment of KBS2's 'Happy Together,' one of the questions asked by the MC's were "Do you keep in touch with other actors and actresses after filming a drama?"

Sung Yuri replied "To actors and actress who are well known and established I feel hesitant to call them first. BUT this one time when I was at my high school reunion I remember Hyun Bin called me out of the blue and I picked up the phone to show off to my high school friends 'LOOK, ITS HYUN BIN calling me!'"

I'm feeling super jealous here writing this but in related news, find out who Sung Yuri's rival is!

source : allkpop

*** I've been rooting/shipping for them ever since..... I find her beautiful. :PThey are adorable! The idea of seeing them together again in a drama is appealing to me. :D

Me too, I like them in The Snow Queen :D

The 7 types of K-drama facial hair

Type 6: I Didn't Know He Could Grow a Beard!

Examples: Gong Yoo, One Fine DayHyun Bin, The Snow Queen

Snow_Queen_Hyun_Bin_facial_hair_beard_mu

http://www.dramafever.com/news/the-7-types-of-k-drama-facial-hair/

Hyun Bin Fan Meeting in Seoul "2015 HISTORY"

12189528_985806211461338_633036036991951

HYUN BIN :  MEDIHEAL CF

w1naHl7.jpg

Dvw7mr5.jpgNOkJFjO.jpg

Cr: HB DC

VglnQG0.pngXvoUDJf.pngysNgRRD.png3ZADPa1.png

Cr: FB Mediheal

• Like 4

Hyun Bin’s contract with O& Entertainment to expire soon

CSyLPk3UkAAPAa7.jpg

Actor Hyun Bin’s contract with his current agency O& Entertainment will soon expire, and he is said to be currently deliberating over whether to stay or leave.

Hyun Bin’s side revealed that the actor’s exclusive contract will expire next month, and the both parties are still locked in discussions about it.

Hyun Bin joined O& Entertainment in 2012 after getting discharged from the army, but his comeback film ‘The Fatal Encounter’ and drama ‘Hyde, Jekyll, Me’ haven’t really performed well, and it could possibly be a huge factor in the contract negotiations.

O& Entertainment currently manages Shin Min Ah, Kim Nam Gil, Sung Joon, and others.

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

• Like 3

Will Hyun Bin opt for Chinese agency?

Updated : November 03 2015

Actor Hyun Bin is reportedly mulling over signing a deal with a Chinese agency in the lead-up to the termination of his contract with his current agency next month, according to the local media outlet TV Report on Tuesday.

(OSEN)

Citing a source familiar with the matter, the media reported, “The Chinese side is reportedly proposing a great deal of money,” adding, “Although he is still mulling, there is a high possibility that the deal will be done.”

If the 33-year-old actor pulls off the deal, he will be the first A-list Korean celebrity to partner with a Chinese firm.

His label O& Entertainment said on the day, “Although we read the news article, we have no idea about the issue,” adding, the company is still in discussion with the actor for a renewal of the contract.

Hyun Bin is set to return to the big screen with action film “Cooperation,” slated for filming sometime early next year.

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

hello guys this poll is really important as its the most famous poll to choose the best korean drama of the year hyde jekyll and i needs 104 votes a day to be counted in top 8 to be nominated to the finals now its 537 and needs to go up at leas 2000 in the next 15 days guys please vote to support hyun bin

http://www.koreandrama.org/the-best-korean-drama-of-2015/

• Like 2

Yoona Lovely in Cartier and Cast as Hyun Bin’s Leading Lady for K-movie Cooperation

Posted on November 15, 2015 by ockoala

ora1.jpg

This is a big step forward for idol-actess Yoona of SNSD, and only when the project arrives will it be clear whether this is a giant leap in the right direction or a fumbling misstep. Yoona has just been cast as Hyun Bin‘s leading lady in the K-movie Cooperation, one of those popular genre flicks about North-South Korea issues. This one deals with the North and South cooperating to investigate a big conspiracy. Hyun Bin plays a North Korean turned defector, while Yoona’s role is the sister-in-law of Yoo Hae Jin‘s South Korean investigator character.

complete article

http://koalasplayground.com/2015/11/15/yoona-lovely-in-cartier-and-cast-as-hyun-bins-leading-lady-for-k-movie-cooperation/#more-71296

• Like 6
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Yoona Lovely in Cartier and Cast as Hyun Bin’s Leading Lady for K-movie Cooperation

Posted on November 15, 2015 by ockoala

This is a big step forward for idol-actess Yoona of SNSD, and only when the project arrives will it be clear whether this is a giant leap in the right direction or a fumbling misstep. Yoona has just been cast as Hyun Bin‘s leading lady in the K-movie Cooperation, one of those popular genre flicks about North-South Korea issues. This one deals with the North and South cooperating to investigate a big conspiracy. Hyun Bin plays a North Korean turned defector, while Yoona’s role is the sister-in-law of Yoo Hae Jin‘s South Korean investigator character.

complete article

http://koalasplayground.com/2015/11/15/yoona-lovely-in-cartier-and-cast-as-hyun-bins-leading-lady-for-k-movie-cooperation/#more-71296

Hi MAROSA, thanks for sharing this info. Well, I would love to see their chemistry together. So, I will look forward to this movie. I know this is just a working title - I hope we could get the final title of the movie soon. The film is a 10 billion won (approximately $8.5 million) project that centers on a joint North-South Korean investigation. I heard HB will be doing his own stunts here. Can't wait for next year - Please come fast 2016.....:P

Edited by willenette
  • Like 3

Yoona Joins Hyun Bin In His New Action Thriller

BY Julie Jones | Nov 16, 2015 08:45 AM EST

Yoona
(Photo : KDramaStars)

Actress and Girls Generation member Im Yoona will join actor Hyun Bin in his new action film, tentatively titled "Cooperation." It's a film about an unprecedented joint investigation conducted by both North and South Korean detectives. And due to its highly sensitive nature, the investigation is being conducted in secret.

Hyun Bin plays the North Korean detective Lim Chul Ryong and Yoona will play Park Min Young, the younger sister of the South Korean detective. Actor Yoo Hae Jin plays the South Korean detective. Yoona's role has been described as a supporting role.

Yoona is best known for her roles in the dramas "Love Rain" with Jang Geun Suk and "The Prime Minister and I" with Lee Bum Soo. She appeared in the Chinese drama "Wu Shen Zhao Zi Long" and the Korean-Chinese film "Goodbye Ani." She also has a cameo role in the web drama "Because It's The First Time."

hyun-copy-jpg.jpg?w=600

Hyun Bin confirmed his role in September and has been training for the film's intense action stunts since then. The action thriller will be his third project since returning from his two year mandatory military duty in December 2012. He played the fearful King Jeongjo in the film "Fatal Encounter" and a man with a split personality in the drama "Hyde, Jekyll and I." Hyun Bin is best known for his roles in the romantic dramas "Secret Garden" and "My Lovely Kim Sam Soon," as well as the films "Late Autumn" and "Come Rain, Come Shine."

Director Yoon Jae Kyoon and his company JK Film Production will produce the film with a budget of $8,500,000. The company produced two hit films, the 2009 disaster film "Haeundae" and the 2014 film "Ode To My Father." "Ode To My Father sold 14.2 million tickets. And he is no stranger to spy films, having produced the 2011 film "Sector 7."

Filming is set to begin early in 2016.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/105499/20151116/yoona-joins-hyun-bin-in-his-new-action-thriller.htm 

Yoon-ah, Yoo Hae-jin to join Hyun Bin in action thriller

by javabeans | November 16, 2015 

hyunbin_115a.jpg

Hyun Bin’s (Fatal Encounter) new action thriller Alliance has cast his co-stars, withYoon-ah (Prime Minister and I) confirmed to join and Yoo Hae-jin (Veteran) currently considering. I’m excited to see Hyun Bin in another intense movie and Yoo Hae-jin has a ton of entertaining projects under his belt — I have no feelings about Yoon-ah, who is neither a draw for me nor a detractor — so I’m intrigued by the sounds of this match-up.

The movie centers around the formation of the first joint North-South undercover investigative unit, and Hyun Bin was the first to be cast a couple months ago as a North Korean detective. Yoo Hae-jin’s character is also a North Korean detective, but the relationship between the men is described as a “fierce action showdown,” so something tells me there’s plenty of conflict within the team. Maybe a jostling for authority? Personal discord? Disagreement over who’s the bigger badass?

Yoon-ah’s character plays Yoo Hae-jin’s sister-in-law (the younger sister of his wife), though not much else is given about her role in the film. (I’m going to guess there’s a romance with Hyun Bin, just because it seems like the obvious thing to do with the casting, but that’s just speculation.) They’ll all be taking on North Korean accents for the movie, which is always quite the challenge; North Korean accents can be tricky, and Korean audiences are often pretty critical of imperfect ones. But it’ll earn ’em praise if they pull it off credibly.

Alliance comes from producer Yoon Je-kyun, who directed the massive box-office hit Ode to My Father, which was his second film to top 10 million ticket sales — Haeundae drew 11.32 million, while Ode took in 14.26 million. With that kind of success, I can see why ambitions are high for this film, which boasts a production budget of 10 billion won. It’s written by My Little Hero’s Kim Sung-hoon, and will begin filming in early 2016.

Via Star News

http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/11/yoon-ah-yoo-hae-jin-to-join-hyun-bin-in-action-thriller/

• Like 3

Yoona Joins Hyun Bin In His New Action Thriller

BY Julie Jones | Nov 16, 2015 08:45 AM EST

Actress and Girls Generation member Im Yoona will join actor Hyun Bin in his new action film, tentatively titled "Cooperation." It's a film about an unprecedented joint investigation conducted by both North and South Korean detectives. And due to its highly sensitive nature, the investigation is being conducted in secret.

Hyun Bin plays the North Korean detective Lim Chul Ryong and Yoona will play Park Min Young, the younger sister of the South Korean detective. Actor Yoo Hae Jin plays the South Korean detective. Yoona's role has been described as a supporting role.

Yoona is best known for her roles in the dramas "Love Rain" with Jang Geun Suk and "The Prime Minister and I" with Lee Bum Soo. She appeared in the Chinese drama "Wu Shen Zhao Zi Long" and the Korean-Chinese film "Goodbye Ani." She also has a cameo role in the web drama "Because It's The First Time."

Hyun Bin confirmed his role in September and has been training for the film's intense action stunts since then. The action thriller will be his third project since returning from his two year mandatory military duty in December 2012. He played the fearful King Jeongjo in the film "Fatal Encounter" and a man with a split personality in the drama "Hyde, Jekyll and I." Hyun Bin is best known for his roles in the romantic dramas "Secret Garden" and "My Lovely Kim Sam Soon," as well as the films "Late Autumn" and "Come Rain, Come Shine."

Director Yoon Jae Kyoon and his company JK Film Production will produce the film with a budget of $8,500,000. The company produced two hit films, the 2009 disaster film "Haeundae" and the 2014 film "Ode To My Father." "Ode To My Father sold 14.2 million tickets. And he is no stranger to spy films, having produced the 2011 film "Sector 7."

Filming is set to begin early in 2016.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/105499/20151116/yoona-joins-hyun-bin-in-his-new-action-thriller.htm 

Yoon-ah, Yoo Hae-jin to join Hyun Bin in action thriller

by javabeans | November 16, 2015 

Hyun Bin’s (Fatal Encounter) new action thriller Alliance has cast his co-stars, withYoon-ah (Prime Minister and I) confirmed to join and Yoo Hae-jin (Veteran) currently considering. I’m excited to see Hyun Bin in another intense movie and Yoo Hae-jin has a ton of entertaining projects under his belt — I have no feelings about Yoon-ah, who is neither a draw for me nor a detractor — so I’m intrigued by the sounds of this match-up.

The movie centers around the formation of the first joint North-South undercover investigative unit, and Hyun Bin was the first to be cast a couple months ago as a North Korean detective. Yoo Hae-jin’s character is also a North Korean detective, but the relationship between the men is described as a “fierce action showdown,” so something tells me there’s plenty of conflict within the team. Maybe a jostling for authority? Personal discord? Disagreement over who’s the bigger badass?

Yoon-ah’s character plays Yoo Hae-jin’s sister-in-law (the younger sister of his wife), though not much else is given about her role in the film. (I’m going to guess there’s a romance with Hyun Bin, just because it seems like the obvious thing to do with the casting, but that’s just speculation.) They’ll all be taking on North Korean accents for the movie, which is always quite the challenge; North Korean accents can be tricky, and Korean audiences are often pretty critical of imperfect ones. But it’ll earn ’em praise if they pull it off credibly.

Alliance comes from producer Yoon Je-kyun, who directed the massive box-office hit Ode to My Father, which was his second film to top 10 million ticket sales — Haeundae drew 11.32 million, while Ode took in 14.26 million. With that kind of success, I can see why ambitions are high for this film, which boasts a production budget of 10 billion won. It’s written by My Little Hero’s Kim Sung-hoon, and will begin filming in early 2016.

Via Star News

http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/11/yoon-ah-yoo-hae-jin-to-join-hyun-bin-in-action-thriller/

Hi Gilian, thanks for sharing all these news about his upcoming movie. It`s time for Hyun Bin to have a good project this time so, I hope it’ll do well. I’m excited again to see him in a new project. I love Hyun Bin and I really enjoyed all his projects, hit or not. GO Hyun Bin! :P Also, thanks for sharing the photos above. HB looks sooo fine. :D

• Like 2

Media experts vote on the Best of Television: Drama, Variety Program, MC

With the end of the year nearing, media portal Asia Today has gathered 100 broadcasting personnel including those who work in  film, drama, entertainment, and music to vote on the best of the best on television.

Those included in the votes included television work from the past 10 years from 2005 to 2015 such as the best television drama, the best entertainment program, and the best entertainer.

There were quite a few ties with 1 Night 2 Days and The Genius coming in 3rd place for ‘Best Entertainment Program’ and Kim Gu Ra and Jung Hyung Don coming in 4th as ‘Best Entertainer.’

Check out the list below. Do you agree?

Best Drama

#1 | tvN’s Misaeng (2014) – 25 votes

#2 | SBS’s You Who Came From The Stars (2013-14) – 19 votes

#3 | MBC’s My Name Is Kim Sam Soon (2005) – 14 votes

#4 | tvN’s Reply 1994 (2013) – 10 votes

(skipped unrelated.....)

Source: Asia Today / koreaboo

Hi Gilian, thanks for sharing the info that the drama is soon to air in Japan. I hope it would be a hit. I also hope that it would air here in my side in the near future. :lol:

Hi Lyrayoo, thanks for sharing that video. NICE to see HB on that part of the clip. :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

[Photo] Hyun Bin attends VIP Premiere of movie 'The Himalayas'

On December 10th, actor Hyun Bin attended VIP Premiere of movie 'The Himalayas,' which was held at CGV Youngdeungpo branch.

Meanwhile, 'The Himalayas' is about the story of mountaineer Um Hong Gil, who went to the Himalayas with his expedition team to find the body of a Korean mountaineer who died while climbing at the Himalayas.

[Photo] Hyun Bin attends VIP Premiere of movie 'The Himalayas'

/Reporting by Lee Jun-Hyeun en@starnnews.com

• Like 1

10 Overused K-Drama Plots We Love to Hate

It seems like every Korean drama has a few scenes that never fail to make an appearance throughout the series. From the piggy back ride to the wrist grab, the slow motion back hug to the drunken stumble home, there are certain scenes that K-drama viewers have come to accept as normal (no matter how many times they see them). Apart from these repetitive scenes though, there are also an abundance of overused (and overly dramatic) plots that K-drama writers tend to use. Have you seen them all?  Check it out in our list of “10 Overused K-Drama Plots We Love to Hate.”

(skipped unrelated.....)

8. The Childhood Trauma Plot

While Korean girls go around disguising themselves as guys, Korean guys usually go around trying to forget their traumatic childhood experiences. They’re all so busy that it’s no wonder it usually takes them 12 episodes before they realize they have feelings for each other. Prime examples of the childhood trauma plot include Hyun Bin in “Secret Garden,” Jo In Sung in “It’s Okay, That’s Love,” and Joo Won in “Tomorrow Cantabile.”

d6

credit : soompi news

HYUN BIN and a cup of coffee- the fan-support from THE SPACE (HB's official fan-club)

12328344_406253639564234_606049121_n.jpg

source: coffee_mrkim IG

HB is the new model for 'TWOSOME PLACE' cafe!!

BTS of Christmas posters shoot

https://www.facebook.com/ATWOSOMEPLACE/videos/491121951054575/?theater

HB and emcee of 1212 His'story FM (HB's 2015 FM)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...