Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Take Hyun Bin Anywhere You Go with Smart’s Fan Merchandise Promo

Hyun-Bin-for-Smart-640x400.jpg

South Korean top actor Hyun Bin, has recently been launched as the newest ambassador for the mobile services provider, Smart Communications.

The Philippine communications company has brought smiles to the actor’s fans when they released the commercial that oozed elite class. However, the excitement for his fleet of fans doesn’t stop there, as Smart has now commenced a new promo featuring exclusive merchandise and other freebies for subscribers.

Smart-Hyun-Bin-Merch-Promo.jpg

Under the promo, the subscribers can bring the showbiz magnate with them anywhere by winning limited-edition pillows, posters, and table tops. All they have to do is renew or sign up for a Smart Signature plan or purchase Smart Prepaid Load. 

Smart Postpaid subscribers have the option to choose from four sets of freebies consisting of various combinations of the poster, pillow, or tabletop – depending on the Smart Signature Plan they are renewing or signing up for at participating Smart Stores, or via the Smart Online Store.

Make the most of these sweet Hyun Bin perks with the addition of up to 60GB of bonus data allocation, which is valid for one month. Depending on the selected Smart Signature Plan, fans can stream and watch their favorite K-drama shows, videos, and movies online.

To top it off, Smart Prepaid subscribers can score a free Hyun Bin poster with every Php500 load purchase. Additionally, if you purchase Php1,000 worth of load, you’ll receive a free Hyun Bin pillow. Avail of this spectacular promo from Smart Stores, Smart Online Store, distributor stores, and selected retail partners.

https://web.facebook.com/watch/?v=303692233964605

Spoiler

Here are the complete mechanics of the promo:

For Smart Postpaid subscribers:

• Smart Signature Plans (for new and renewing subscribers)
  1. Bonus Data
  2. Set of freebies
  • 599 (Retention only)
  1. For new subscribers: 50% additional data on the 1st month.
  2. For renewing subscribers: Double data on the first month.
  3. Set A: Poster
  1. For new subscribers: 50% additional data on the 1st month.
  2. For renewing subscribers:  Double data on the first month.

-Set A: Poster

-Set B: Poster + Table top

-Set C: Poster + Pillow

-Set D: Poster + Table Top + Pillow

-Set E: Poster + 2 Table tops

-Set F: Poster + 2 Pillows

-Set G: Poster + 2 Table tops + 2 Pillows

The following promos are exclusively available via the online store.

• Smart Signature Plans (For new and renewing subscribers)
  1. Bonus Data
  2. Set of Freebies
  1. For new subscribers: 50% additional data on the 1st month
  2. For renewing subscribers: Double data on the 1st month
  3. Table top
  1. For new subscribers: 50% additional data on the 1st month
  3. Pillow
  1. For new subscribers:  50% additional data on the  1st month
  3. Pillow & Table Top
  1. For new subscribers: 50% additional data on the  1st month
  3. Pillow & Table Top

Smart Signature – Promo runs from June 14 to July 6, 2020. Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-100525 Series of 2020.

For Smart Prepaid subscribers:

• Load Requirement: Php500
  1. Freebie: 1 Hyun Bin poster
  • Load Requirement: Php1,000
  1. Freebie: 1 Hyun Bin pillow

Smart Prepaid – Promo runs from June 14 to July 13, 2020. Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-100459 Series of 2020.

https://web.facebook.com/watch/?v=249947649404083

Looks like loading up now would be a good idea. Why, you ask? Well, because just like Hyun Bin said in Filipino after he jet-set across the starlit city in his latest commercial: “Simple. Smart Ako.”

So, if you’re Smart, you better head over to your nearest Smart Store or visit the Smart Online store for your chance to have your own Hyun Bin merch at home! 

Source: Smart Communications

• Like 2

9 hours ago, wingtips said:

My my I almost can't believe media would go to such lengths to film HB drinking from a water bottle?  That man can't do anything anymore without being filmed, scrutinized, analyzed to death.:)

wingtips, no wonder celebrities & superstar at that have struggled to deal with the pressure of fame, popularity, and money. Being rich and famous may sound glamorous, but it's not always as good as it seems! Celebrities need to realize that to a certain extent they are public property. :blush:

• Like 1

I am sooooo late to the party, but just dropping a note to say congratulations to Hyun Bin on his win as Most Popular Actor at the recent Baeksang awards! Am so proud of you - you’re so loved by all your fans in Korea and also internationally. From the looks of things, you’re doing really well with all those CFs lined up - am looking forward to all your new projects soon :)

Also, that letter penned by him - it’s very heartfelt and shows how much he appreciates all his fans - who sent endless food trucks on set, delicious lunches and dinners on set, those gifts to cast and crew, flowers and gifts sent to the office, and those words of encouragement and support. And I feel that he is genuinely concerned about Covid-19, even more than what he lets on, or made publicly known. And I respect him for that.

All the best, Hyun Bin!

• Like 3

7 hours ago, flailingfangirl said:

I am sooooo late to the party, but just dropping a note to say congratulations to Hyun Bin on his win as Most Popular Actor at the recent Baeksang awards! Am so proud of you - you’re so loved by all your fans in Korea and also internationally. From the looks of things, you’re doing really well with all those CFs lined up - am looking forward to all your new projects soon :)

Also, that letter penned by him - it’s very heartfelt and shows how much he appreciates all his fans - who sent endless food trucks on set, delicious lunches and dinners on set, those gifts to cast and crew, flowers and gifts sent to the office, and those words of encouragement and support. And I feel that he is genuinely concerned about Covid-19, even more than what he lets on, or made publicly known. And I respect him for that.

All the best, Hyun Bin!

flailingfangirl, I couldn't agree with you more - It was a heartwarming letter to his fans. :blush:

19 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

He wrote a letter to his fans :)

ElectricHearts, thanks for sharing this. Even his handwriting is good-looking - hahaha - He's so sweet to write this letter to his fans. Can't wait for his upcoming film 'Negotiation'. :blush:

• Like 1