Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

On 2/29/2020 at 9:24 AM, My Cao said:

hello my friend, i have read your post carefully, but i can not find any information or rumor about what you said that Bin oppa ''is very distressed by these dating rumors that have cropped up time and again. It is understandable that many people, after seeing their great chemistry in the drama, want them to date in real life but the truth is, they were never lovers in the past and at present, they are also not lovers''. I search on Naver, Osen, Soompi, Yonhap, Twitter, Weibo.... but i can''t find it. Can you show me some evidence about what you said. Cause I know Hyun Bin and Ye Jin sis is very quietly after CLOY and everyone can make a harm rumor for them:)

Hi. I agree 100%with you. In this forum, there are people who likes to monopolize the opinions of the HB fans. There are some inacuracies in this posts and to officialize their point of of views they say it is official VAST posting. But that is not true. I really want HB to be happy with whoever he wants. It is sellfish, childlish and absurd to pretend to have him single and alone as if he were property of the fans. Let him live and love and be happy. He's human. He deserve it.

• Like 3

HB has such sweet fans, sending him not only food trucks but also setting up buffets as lunch for the entire staff. I hope HB and the filming crew stay healthy and safe during the hot filming days.

Credit: DCHB and FC The Space

fan-tiep-te-hb-rywp.jpg

fan-tiep-te-hb1-cyyn.jpg

fan-tiep-te-hb4-apyy.jpg

Spoiler

fan-tiep-te-hb11-pdvu.jpg

tiec-hyun-bin-tjwq.jpg

tiec-hyun-bin1-icpq.jpg

Hyun Bin and Son Yejin Currently Top 'Official Fan Vote with TikTok' for the '56th Baeksang Arts Awards'

large_9c0a861451dd04f930f0372c9544ac8cfb

The 'Crash Landing on You' couple is leading the fan vote.

As you might have known, video-sharing social networking service TikTok has collaborated with the '56th Baeksang Arts Awards' for the official fan vote. A total of 33 actors and 34 actresses are up for voting. As of May 27th at 10.45 A.M KST, Hyun Bin and Son Yejin led the fan vote.

Hyun Bin leads with a quite big gap of approximately 30 thousand votes with the current runner up, Ong Seongwu. 

TikTok users are able to vote 6 times per day -- 3 times for actors and 3 times for actresses. The voting will be ended on June 2nd at 23:59 KST.

Hyun Bin and Son Yejin have recently got their popularity skyrocketing yet again from their beloved tvN drama 'Crash Landing on You.' The two portrayed the forbidden love story of a South Korean conglomerate and a North Korean soldier. 

source : https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2020/05/27/hyun-bin-and-son-yejin-currently-top-official-fan-vote-with-tiktok-for-the-56th-baeksang-arts-awards-354677

Bin there, done that: Ben Chan finally confirms signing up hottest Korean heartthrob as latest endorser

The deal involves the global superstar appearing in billboards wearing the latest fashion from Bench and a special appearance in Manila. A team has already flown to Korea earlier this year to do a photo shoot featuring Hyun Bin.

By ALEX Y. VERGARA

Is your crush landing soon?

Star-struck Filipinos, especially fans of the hit Netflix K-drama series Crash Landing on You, starring Korean heartthrob Hyun Bin and Son-Ye Jin, were abuzz with excitement when Ben Chan, chairman of Suyen Corp., declared earlier today on his Instagram account @bcbench, through a short video message written in all-caps, that “YOUR CRUSH, LANDING SOON.”

Ben’s post was an obvious play on words on the series’ title, which revolved around two star-crossed lovers, a South Korean woman named Yoon Se-ri who went paragliding and accidentally crash-lands in the Demilitarized Zone and into the arms of  dashing North Korean elite Police Captain Ri Jeong-hyeok played by Hyun Bin.

Ben, the marketing man behind homegrown global lifestyle brand Bench, among other local brands, further went on to titillate his followers with this caption: “After months of keeping it a secret, the wait is all over.”

In an exclusive phone interview with PeopleAsia, Ben finally confirmed the obvious: “It’s not that we’re getting Hyun Bin. We’ve gotten him already!”

The deal involves the global superstar appearing in billboards wearing the latest fashion from Bench and a special appearance in Manila. A team has already flown to Korea earlier this year to do a photo shoot featuring Hyun.

“Only God can tell,” says Ben, when asked when Hyun’s Filipino fans in Manila would finally get to see their idol in the flesh. “Once it’s safe for everyone to travel, he’s definitely flying to Manila.”

When that time comes, Filipino K-drama fans are in for a special treat, as Ben also plans to fly in at around the same time Ji Chang Wook, another popular Korean actor who stars in Healer.

“Hopefully, we will do that late this year,” says Ben. “But to be on the safe side, we might do it early next year instead.”

As for Hyun’s billboards, Ben and his team have agreed to delay their unveiling in keeping with public sensibilities because of the pandemic. The release will all be a matter of timing and good taste, he assures.

A big K-drama fan himself, Ben is confident that getting Hyun, especially at this time when retail has been greatly impacted by the lockdown, would reinvigorate Suyen Corp.’s sales while “making people happy.” Heaven knows, we could all use some positive news these days.

“Like Richard Gomez, Hyun is a popular matinee idol,” he says. “Getting him was a no-brainer. Of course, he’s very pleasant and good-looking, facts not lost on countless people who have watched him in CLOY (the show’s title’s abbreviation).”

For more: http://peopleasia.ph/?p=19331#.Xs6g_Uw_VnY.twitter

All Of Hyun Bin's Leading Ladies In Film And TV

The handsome A-list Korean actor has had the chance to work with some of the most stunning and talented actresses in Korean entertainment industry

"When I first read the script, I thought the casting was perfect... I really wished him to take the role. It was fortunate that we got to work together... I also think our teamwork is getting better and better," Korean actress Son Ye-jin said of her Crash Landing on You (CLOY) leading man Hyun Bin in a press conference

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin starred in the 2018 movie The Negotiation but its narrative didn't require them to film with each other; it features him as an arms dealer who takes hostages and her as a crisis negotiator. Their interactions were negotiations done only via their laptop screens. "Since there was no same scene in the movie Negotiation, it’s hard to say we worked together," Son Ye-jin pointed out. But even when that was the case, the two have become really good friends after filming, and had both been vocal about wanting to work with each other in another project where they'd have a deeper connection. Not long after, they were offered the lead roles in CLOY, and of course, the two couldn't have been happier that both their wishes came true right away. 

A Peek Into Son Ye-Jin's Fun Social Life With Her Celebrity Friends

Such is the charm of Hyun Bin—he's passionate, professional, and pleasant to work with, and the actresses he has collaborated with through the years have nothing but nice words to describe him. They say he makes them feel comfortable on the set, and they appreciate his sincerity and authenticity. If they could, they would love to work with him again. The friendships he has made with them have gone way beyond the time they spent working on their projects. He has bonded with them even off-cam, and as we discovered, he's that type of friend you'd just love to hang out with, too, because he seems to be a good listener and a conversationalist at the same time. Although he's been described as "an actor of few words" and seemingly as reserved as his CLOY character Capt. Ri Jeong-hyeok,  we can sense the sociable nature of Libras in him too (FYI: his birthday is September 25, 1982).  

In a past interview, his Secret Garden co-star Ha Ji-won opened up about their close relationship via a tvN show, “[He] is my drinking buddy, and a very good friend. We have other friends we also drink with together. They’re not actors, but we often meet and drink soju over a meal of grilled pork belly (samgyeopsal).”

Meanwhile, Memories of the Alhambra actress Park Shin-hye pointed out that Hyun Bin really took good care of her while they were filming their series abroad in Europe. She said, "He created a space for all of us to talk freely about our drama and our careers. We’d sit over a glass of beer and talk about our characters, and also share worries and concerns about our future plans. We became close very quickly, and I was grateful for his leadership."   

It's also no secret that Hyun Bin was in a relationship with his Worlds Within leading lady Song Hye-kyo. The series wrapped up production in 2008, and a year later, they confirmed their relationship. The couple broke up in 2011 just before he began his military enlistment. But just recently, they made headlines, because fans think they are dating again.  

But as has been proven time and time again all throughout his 17-year-long career, Hyun Bin is a talented and versatile actor who can take on a wide range of projects, and can therefore create magic onscreen whoever he may be acting with and whatever the scene requires.   

After all, an actor of his caliber is all about quality and flexibility. "All I can do to repay my fans is to deliver good performances… I’ll repay your kindness with fun projects," he said.

11 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

Bin there, done that: Ben Chan finally confirms signing up hottest Korean heartthrob as latest endorser

The deal involves the global superstar appearing in billboards wearing the latest fashion from Bench and a special appearance in Manila. A team has already flown to Korea earlier this year to do a photo shoot featuring Hyun Bin.

By ALEX Y. VERGARA

Is your crush landing soon?

Star-struck Filipinos, especially fans of the hit Netflix K-drama series Crash Landing on You, starring Korean heartthrob Hyun Bin and Son-Ye Jin, were abuzz with excitement when Ben Chan, chairman of Suyen Corp., declared earlier today on his Instagram account @bcbench, through a short video message written in all-caps, that “YOUR CRUSH, LANDING SOON.”

Ben’s post was an obvious play on words on the series’ title, which revolved around two star-crossed lovers, a South Korean woman named Yoon Se-ri who went paragliding and accidentally crash-lands in the Demilitarized Zone and into the arms of  dashing North Korean elite Police Captain Ri Jeong-hyeok played by Hyun Bin.

Ben, the marketing man behind homegrown global lifestyle brand Bench, among other local brands, further went on to titillate his followers with this caption: “After months of keeping it a secret, the wait is all over.”

In an exclusive phone interview with PeopleAsia, Ben finally confirmed the obvious: “It’s not that we’re getting Hyun Bin. We’ve gotten him already!”

The deal involves the global superstar appearing in billboards wearing the latest fashion from Bench and a special appearance in Manila. A team has already flown to Korea earlier this year to do a photo shoot featuring Hyun.

“Only God can tell,” says Ben, when asked when Hyun’s Filipino fans in Manila would finally get to see their idol in the flesh. “Once it’s safe for everyone to travel, he’s definitely flying to Manila.”

When that time comes, Filipino K-drama fans are in for a special treat, as Ben also plans to fly in at around the same time Ji Chang Wook, another popular Korean actor who stars in Healer.

“Hopefully, we will do that late this year,” says Ben. “But to be on the safe side, we might do it early next year instead.”

As for Hyun’s billboards, Ben and his team have agreed to delay their unveiling in keeping with public sensibilities because of the pandemic. The release will all be a matter of timing and good taste, he assures.

A big K-drama fan himself, Ben is confident that getting Hyun, especially at this time when retail has been greatly impacted by the lockdown, would reinvigorate Suyen Corp.’s sales while “making people happy.” Heaven knows, we could all use some positive news these days.

“Like Richard Gomez, Hyun is a popular matinee idol,” he says. “Getting him was a no-brainer. Of course, he’s very pleasant and good-looking, facts not lost on countless people who have watched him in CLOY (the show’s title’s abbreviation).”

For more: http://peopleasia.ph/?p=19331#.Xs6g_Uw_VnY.twitter

ElectricHearts, thanks for sharing this. His Filipino fans will have something else to look forward to once the COVID-19 pandemic ends. Chan told People Asia that he and his team are hoping to fly Hyun Bin to the country for a fan meet either late this year or early 2021. Smart Communications also tapped Hyun Bin as one of its endorsers. :blush:

19 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

Yes I posted the video above but I'm still confused about Smart as it looks like they used part of the BMW CF. Guess we will find out on June 1. 

ElectricHearts, to end everyone’s suspicion, SMART’s Manny V. Pangilinan, also known as, MVP, is confirming that Hyun Bin is the man shown in the video. Wait & see this Monday, June 1.  I'm excited for this upcoming launch! :blush:

Is Hyun Bin the next Bench Global Ambassador?

Our Crush, is landing soon!

Ben Chan uploaded a surprise teaser in his Instagram hinting that a new Bench Global Oppa Ambassador is chosen.

The photo hints us with a camouflage background and a moving text saying: “Your Crush, Landing Soon.”

It somehow references to the Netflix Hit Korean Drama, “Crash Landing On You.”

And who are we reminded of when it comes to combat uniforms when we talk about that drama? It’s our adorable, Captain Ri Jeong Hyeok right?!

61fd3c41534b0be594a02891a15c43f8.jpg#038

outh Korean Actor Hyun Bin recently played the role of Captain Ri Jeong Hyeok. While South Korean Actress, Son Ye Jin played the female lead of Yoon Se Ri.

With Mr. Ben Chan’s uploaded teaser, we can somehow assume that Hyun Bin is the newest Bench Global Ambassador!

source : https://annyeongoppa.com/2020/05/27/breaking-is-hyun-bin-the-next-bench-global-ambassador/

New photo of HB with the organic barley H.Science juice (new endorsement). TVCF will officially be out on June 3. Apparently this juice brand is very-well loved by its customer. 

Our Cow-Binnie is being so busy being pretty much almost everywhere now with so many endorsements. So happy that his hard work is paying off (as always) and he's so loved by everyone. 

100073612-1977922169009724-8257282086365

• Love 2

H.Science, exclusive model contract with actor Hyun Bin

H.Sciences Inc. (CEO Lee Hae-yeon) announced that it had signed an exclusive model contract with actor Hyun Bin and shot CF advertisements to raise awareness of its products and establish its own brand .

H.L.Science is a research and development company for new technologies of bio-healthcare materials, and is a company that strives for the healthy happiness of the world by developing various health functional foods and new natural materials.

A representative from H.Science said the reason for the selection was because "Hyunbin's high-reliability image, sincerity, health, and professional image are consistent with the company's slogan" World's Best Technology for Health. "

He said, "I expect Hyunbin's modeling activity, which is favored by both men and women, to contribute to raising brand awareness and building product reliability."

https://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&oid=366&aid=0000530407&sid1=001&lfrom=twitter

I think he is trying to kill us with news EVERY DAY lol

• Like 1

5 K-Dramas That Will Take You to Beautiful Places And Ignite Your Wanderlust

In the world of uncertainty, you don't need to be worried if it will take time to travel once again. Imagine and create memories while watching K-dramas with their breathtaking sceneries.

Korean dramas can be romantic and suspenseful, and at the same time, can bring you to places you have never been to. As more countries are planning again to open their borders, and as people think of places to go, K-dramas can help you check out beautiful places you'll wish to pop into.

1. Crash Landing On You - paragliding Switzerland 

Reminisce as Son Ye Jin goes paragliding and "crash landing," which ends up meeting the love of her life, Captain Ri. The scenery and the adventure in the hit romantic-comedy (and tearjerking!) series went viral because of its cinematic moments, such as Se-ri contemplating on a boat in the beautiful lake of Isetwald, the panorama bridge of Sigriswil, and taking photos of herself with the Swiss Alps in the background. There are just so many good memories of bringing us a place we can dream of. 

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/117969/20200528/5-k-dramas-that-will-take-you-to-beautiful-places-and-ignite-your-wanderlust.htm

This Is Not A Drill! Hyun Bin Is SMART Philippines' Newest Endorser

this-is-not-a-drill-hyun-bin-is-smart-ph

Yup, CLOY fans. It's true! From one of the best Korean dramas that achieved very high viewership ratings, our beloved "Crash Landing On You" Captain Ri Jeong Hyeok will be the newest endorser of SMART, local telecommunication and digital service in the Philippines!

"Crash Landing On You" is one of the most famous Korean dramas all over the country. It brings a story about love with several trials and tribulations experienced by a love that isn't permitted, yet it also takes a funny and emotional rollercoaster as two people nevertheless did fall in love. The lead actor Hyun Bin, who plays a North Korean soldier, is a veteran star that many Filipinos are and have been in love with.

On May 27, a teaser was posted by SMART promised that a "Big RiVeal" will be coming on June 1. It made a lot of viewers thought about the "Big RiVeal," although it's already apparent who it is. However, PLDT President and CEO Manuel V. Pangilinan was not able to resist himself by spoiling the big news!

Manuel V. Pangilinan, also addressed as MVP, dropped the exciting news that the "Crash Landing On You" star Hyun Bin is the newest face for SMART Communications, his company's wireless unit.

SMART was able to make its viewers even more excited by posting a short video of their newest endorser on Wednesday, with a hinting caption: "The captain is coming."

It was quick for fans to conclude the man's identity as MVP immediately confirmed by replying to the post, saying, "Yes. Hyun Bin it is.

Go go go Smart." He also said that viewers will be able to watch ads online and video endorsements, featuring Hyun Bin, on June 1 at noontime PST.

In an official announcement, SMART Communications chose Hyun Bin as the new face of the brand as they are launching a new thematic campaign, which focuses on amazing experiences for its customers. SMART also adds that Hyun Bin is the perfect match and embodiment of their brand value, which is a part of the pursuit of their passions. Filipinos are very much passionate about Korean dramas, especially Captain Ri Jeong Hyeok and Yoon Seri.

Hyun Bin plays the role of the famous Captain Ri Jeong Hyeok in the 2020 drama that tells the story of a South Korean conglomerate heiress, portrayed by Son Ye Jin, who experiences a paragliding accident and ends up landing in North Korea. She then meets the North Korean soldier, and they eventually fall in love as the story progresses.

But hey, Filipinos can now fall in love deeper with SMART's newest endorser as he portrays the perfect personification of SMART Communications.

Meanwhile, it seems like Hyun Bin didn't only land one endorsement in the country, but two! On Instagram, Ben Chan, founder of local apparel brand Bench, teased fans with a clip with the words, "Your Crush, Landing Soon."

In his recent interview with People Asia, Ben Chan revealed that he has been planning to bring Hyun Bin to the country for a fan meet "once it's safe to travel." 

source : https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/117970/20200528/this-is-not-a-drill-hyun-bin-is-smart-philippines-newest-endorser.htm

• Love 1