Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest hershy kissez

im still feeling a withdrawl from the other one T_____T

but o well haha

HYUNBIN IS SO FAWKING HOTT!!

thanx wendy unnie for the pix!

im still feeling a withdrawl from the other one T_____T

but o well haha

HYUNBIN IS SO FAWKING HOTT!!

thanx wendy unnie for the pix!

hyunjung......u're finally here *hug*

hope u're feeling better! :):D

200511279733774.jpg

200511279733772.jpg

200511279733770.jpg

Guest safinsgirl

hey guys sorry im new here... first time to actually to post a message. im really sad to what has happened to this site but i see some progress and its great! so thanks. kust wanted to let you know that I saw some pics of him here when he was like in the airport in australia and some fan took some pictures of him and he was feaking hot!!! he's like wearing a cap, jacket and jeans...i think??? if guys still have pls do post it... thanks so much

oh and by the way the picstures are awesome... rock on!!! thanks

Guest hershy kissez

hyunjung......u're finally here *hug*

hope u're feeling better! :):D

200511279733774.jpg

200511279733772.jpg

200511279733770.jpg

thannx unnie ^^

those pix are friggin cute!!

Guest claustrophobic

OMGAWD!!! This is so tragic!!! I can't believe what happened to soompi...i thought the server was just gonna be down for a while...cos that was wat used to happen...but starting all over again? NOOOO!!!! JUST when i was on my way to catching up on all the old posts in the Hyun Bin and Kwon Sang Woo forums...now all those old files are gone!!! and the thing is...those old files were the good ones! Oldies but goldies they say...oh wells...at least soompi is back up...better to lose the files on soompi than to lose soompi altogether.

Lets work hard to get this thread rolling again samshik-lovers! AJA! AJA! AJA! The KSW thread is already storming off (YAY! Hail the almighty gorgeous KSW!!!)...we gotta pick things up here for hyunbinnie...gotta rev up his ultimate HOTNESS!!! :D Can we upload entire folders on this thread? cos i wanna upload my entire HB folder...knock u all dead with his babe-factor! LOL! ;)

Guest hershy kissez

OMGAWD!!! This is so tragic!!! I can't believe what happened to soompi...i thought the server was just gonna be down for a while...cos that was wat used to happen...but starting all over again? NOOOO!!!! JUST when i was on my way to catching up on all the old posts in the Hyun Bin and Kwon Sang Woo forums...now all those old files are gone!!! and the thing is...those old files were the good ones! Oldies but goldies they say...oh wells...at least soompi is back up...better to lose the files on soompi than to lose soompi altogether.

Lets work hard to get this thread rolling again samshik-lovers! AJA! AJA! AJA! The KSW thread is already storming off (YAY! Hail the almighty gorgeous KSW!!!)...we gotta pick things up here for hyunbinnie...gotta rev up his ultimate HOTNESS!!! :D Can we upload entire folders on this thread? cos i wanna upload my entire HB folder...knock u all dead with his babe-factor! LOL! ;)

LOL your so funny!

i was so devistated when i found out soompi lost everything....

gaah im still so upset.

i hope this thread can grow as fast as the other ones.

aja aja fighting!

Guest claustrophobic

LOL your so funny!

i was so devistated when i found out soompi lost everything....

gaah im still so upset.

i hope this thread can grow as fast as the other ones.

aja aja fighting!

Oh hey hershy kissez!!! i actualli MISSED U HEAPS while soompi was down...i had no one else to harass with my stupid questions on clubbox (yep...im still trying like a madwoman to get it to work...yeah i know...i realli should give up by now, like any other normal person would...but as u can probably tell i have no life watsoeva and spend all my time online checking out guys that would never breathe the same air as me eg. Hyun Bin, Kwon Sang Woo, etc. so its not like i have other things to do...although my exams are in a few week's time and i haven't done ANYTHING! lol. :D )...oh crap...wat am i doing? i should be PM-ing this nonsense to u...oh hell...i'll PM u again soon since i need to ask questions on clubbox (again!) anyway! hehehe. :P

hyunbin is sooo freakin' H-O-T!

thanks so much for the wonderful pixxies! *saves saves*

miss samsoon's man already.

btw, new in this thread.

Guest kooshie

Still reeling from the shock that we lost everything... :(

But whoa! Hyun Bin's thread recovered pretty fast!! Thanks for all the hot pics~!!

Guest hershy kissez

Oh hey hershy kissez!!! i actualli MISSED U HEAPS while soompi was down...i had no one else to harass with my stupid questions on clubbox (yep...im still trying like a madwoman to get it to work...yeah i know...i realli should give up by now, like any other normal person would...but as u can probably tell i have no life watsoeva and spend all my time online checking out guys that would never breathe the same air as me eg. Hyun Bin, Kwon Sang Woo, etc. so its not like i have other things to do...although my exams are in a few week's time and i haven't done ANYTHING! lol. :D )...oh crap...wat am i doing? i should be PM-ing this nonsense to u...oh hell...i'll PM u again soon since i need to ask questions on clubbox (again!) anyway! hehehe. :P

^^

ill do the best i can to help u out

daaaang wendy unnie!

your on the role with pix! :LOL