what's your work station look like?

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

share your supplies& work station? (:
Care to share pics of your work station? or your supplies? :D

I have a huge picnic table in my room to work on all my DIY projects but I barely ever use it, I usully like to sit on the floor LOL. I have a crapload of supplies of literally EVERYTHING though. I think at one point I had an obsession with buying supplies more than making things o_o... I'm a mini Michaels store HAHA.

I get so excited whenever my sisters have school projects. I bring out my supply box and am like "what do you need?!? I gotchu!"

my camera is dead right now so I can't take pics right now but I'll edit with pics in a bit :)

It's a mess. I just use a coffee table that I leave in my cluttered room (in front of the desktop)... It's horrible because I use that table to eat sometimes, and to type up notes and chuck my random snacks there. So basically whenever I want to make something, I shove everything to a side and try to use minimal space..... Even though I have a whole study area... I like being in front of the computer so I can watch dramas while making stuff ahhaa

Guest breathless.

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop: I want to see your space!! I love looking at supplies.

I'm a mess too. During the morning/day, I craft at my kitchen table lol. I like taking photographs as I go, and the lighting is a lot better there. I have to move everything off when it's time to eat, haha. I sit and watch SVU on netflix.

10h0d4w.jpg

I took this picture this morning. Typically I'd have a piece of watercolor paper down or a styrofoam plate lol.

Guest ilovemesomekorean

I use my dining table. haha no one eats there anyways unless we have our family over. Then we definitely need the space. Buut otherwise its filled with mess. My mess...heh. I love to see other people's craft spaces!

I also think i have the problem of wanting to buy supplies and not having enough time to actually make anything with them.

Guest nobody knows

wait no i'm too embarrassed to actually have pictures of my desk on the internet lmao

it's not just "a mess"

it's actually quite gross

you guys don't wanna see it? don't wanna show you guys either hahhaha

I'll take a picture of my workbench when I go to the studios this weekend ;__;

still messy, but it's all tools and material so it's not as bad as my desk :x

btw i heard geniuses are naturally messy people sooooooooo

I'm a mess too. During the morning/day, I craft at my kitchen table lol. I like taking photographs as I go, and the lighting is a lot better there. I have to move everything off when it's time to eat, haha. I sit and watch SVU on netflix.

*quoted image*

I took this picture this morning. Typically I'd have a piece of watercolor paper down or a styrofoam plate lol.

that makes me want to set up my own station... get some supplies, turn on itunes, and craft away! it looks so enticing!

i don't have a craft station :( actually i don't even own a chair! i have two desks, and i keep meaning to buy a chair and set up a workspace, but i'm really not home enough where i feel like it's become a big problem. if i do anything crafty, which to be honest is pretty rare, i just work standing up.

hm, i've been spending money on necklaces and earrings when i could be making them myself... next time i need jewelry, maybe i'll make some instead. *looks up necklace tutorials*

It's a mess. I just use a coffee table that I leave in my cluttered room (in front of the desktop)... It's horrible because I use that table to eat sometimes, and to type up notes and chuck my random snacks there. So basically whenever I want to make something, I shove everything to a side and try to use minimal space..... Even though I have a whole study area... I like being in front of the computer so I can watch dramas while making stuff ahhaa

Haha that used to be me! But luckily I tidiedup so I have plenty of room now. But before I had to shove things around to have some little workspace or eat, or use my laptop, or study... :lol: It was that way for a long time thats why i usually ended up doing my arts& crafts on the floor but now that my table is all tidied up and actually HAS space.. I've become too accustomed to the floor :P

*quoted image*

I'll post it when I get my camera charger back from my cousin! :) my phone quality sucks so yeah..

love your earring rack/holder thingie!

I use my dining table. haha no one eats there anyways unless we have our family over. Then we definitely need the space. Buut otherwise its filled with mess. My mess...heh. I love to see other people's craft spaces!

I also think i have the problem of wanting to buy supplies and not having enough time to actually make anything with them.

*high five* ^_^

my work station is very tidy and clean. in fact, I find everything I need whenever I need it. It's really easy, you guys should follow my example.

*quoted image*

oh god I hope that's not really your space! lol!

Haha that used to be me! But luckily I tidiedup so I have plenty of room now. But before I had to shove things around to have some little workspace or eat, or use my laptop, or study... :lol: It was that way for a long time thats why i usually ended up doing my arts& crafts on the floor but now that my table is all tidied up and actually HAS space.. I've become too accustomed to the floor :P

hahaha that probably won't happen for me since it's my room that's small. But yes, I will tidy up that table very soon hahaha.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest robotomy

I usually just work on my bed whenever I do my crafts and such. But now I realized how much of a hassle it is to clean up, especially when I'm trying to sleep and feel beads on my bed haha. Need to be more organized! Hope to see some more workstations :D

>SunniRise, that's awesome! That's what my room looked like three days ago haha.

School's finally done, so I got to clear off the mess I had on my "workstation" which is actually just a table at the end of my bed. I like working where I can sit on the ground, it's just easier to clean when I spill beads all over the place:

workarea.jpg

Need more cases and bins to sort the rest of this mess:

mess.jpg

When I'm sewing, I'd rather sit in front of the computer though:

desk.jpg

Guest nobody knows

this is only for when I'm spiking/studding stuff, def. not when I'm in the studios making jewelry (with fire lmao)

but I spike on my bed

tumblr_m2idbmL4qK1qa2mi5o1_500.jpgtumblr_m2ide9FyNn1qa2mi5o1_500.jpg

I keep forgetting to take a picture of my bench in the studio oops >:

Guest nobody knows

hooray! I finally remembered to take pictures ~

but when I took pictures I only had my wax tools out

real terror breaks out when I start soldering hahahha ;__;

this is my workspace when I settle in for about 30 min ~ 1 hour

IMG_0987.jpg

IMG_0988.jpgIMG_0989.jpg

wow if I had my own bench the mess should be about 50x worse, even if I cleaned up after myself ..

• 3 weeks later...
Guest MKHnic

Just a table with a mess. I used to work as an artist and my space was covered with acrylic and oil paints, paintbrushes, jars, canvas and paper towels etc. I'm taking a break from that type of art and am just doing much more simple watercolour comics for fun so my mess has downsized. Now it's just a simple watercolour kit a bunch of paintbrushes, stacks of paper one jar and watercolour pad. Still a mess though.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest dreamsrebel

my work station is very tidy and clean. in fact' date=' I find everything I need whenever I need it. It's really easy, you guys should follow my example.[/quote']

lol That's too funny!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived