[MANGA/ANIME] Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji

cutiek028

Wolf Girl and Black Prince Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji

ostko.jpg

When Erika entered high school she was only able to make friends with two girls. What is their favorite topic to talk about? Their boyfriends. So Erika lied to her friends about having a boyfriend as well in order to fit in with them. However, they start getting suspicious that she's making him up. She "solves" her problem by taking a picture on her camera phone of a cute guy she sees while she's walking through the city. However, when she shows her friends the picture the next day, it turns out that he's a schoolmate of theirs named Sata Kyouya. Luckily, Kyouya agrees to act fake lovers with Erika. But Kyouya, who is popular with many girls and acts like a prince charming, turns out to be a black prince who uses the favor to blackmail her.  

Volumes: 14 (Ongoing) https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=66333

Anime Episodes: 12

• 3 weeks later...

Lastest two chapter (7 and 8) were released today! I love how they scanlator group releases two chapters at a time! :D

I like the direction the manga is going. There was already a drastic romantic development that sometimes makes some mangas dull but this one has been able to pull it off.

SPOILERS

My favorite scene in the last episode was when Kyouya came looking for Erika on New Year's day! He looked so pissed off that he had to bend his arm! And it's worrisome/ make my heart squeeze to hear him say they he's the one that will decide when they will break up. He's so controlling and the fact that we don't know what he's thinking makes me feel just as aprehensive as Erika. Will his feelings really change one day on a whim? It's so scary! Plus, he really tricked me too when he said "Erika I've always liked you" and said he wanted to go out for Christmas! I think I'll enjoy this manga a lot. I think what we need now is another guy to make Kyouya jealous. One that Kyouya doesn't know is fake! :P

END SPOILERS

Guest Soopke

Just started reading this manga. It is kind of a cute manga, but the girl is ugh at times.

You can't make him like you, it doesn't work that way. You can't control anyone feelings. She lets the guy walks all over him. He has way too much power over her. And the guy view at life is too frustrating sometimes, just ease down, will you! *angry and frustrates*

But eventhough I am so addicted to the manga LOL XD

^

Yeah! They both have their infuriating traits! They are perfect for each other! Wolf Girl and Black Prince indeed :)

Chapter 9 was released!!! Oh my goodness X) The translator said she released it before Chapter 10 on purpose to get us all excited because Chapter 9 ends SO CRAZY! The thing that I was hoping to happen, happen! HE GETS SO JEALOUS AND POSESSIVE! lol :w00t:

CHAPTER 10 IS OUT!

Spoliers below!

Oh snap! The story took an even better turn that I expected! It's crazy! Kyouya is feeling the pain!! I love the drama in this episode.

But on the serious side, the feelings of "a break up" on Erika's side were so sad. I really felt them. Those "we're parting ways" forever feeling and seeing a person you used to see everyday but acting like stangers. So sad.

Now I cannot wait even more for the next one!

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 11

Spoiler

Finally! It's the end of this mini arc. I liked the result because of Erika's reaction. (She got a confession out of him) But I wish he hadn't added the dog thing at the end again. -____- Now I want to see how the manga goes from here. I think it has the potential to go downhill from here but I hope not!

End spoiler

Guest 2partsvodka

I feel bad for Erika, but she set herself up for this heartache. She wanted a bf and got herself a fake one. She starts to like the guy and confesses, but I felt like she came off to strong. She has to understand that Kyouya doesn't believe in love because of his parents? Well either way, Erika had it coming, so placing the blame on Kyouya isn't entirely his fault. She literally forced herself on him, in a desperate kind of way, but she was successful in making him like her. I feel like this manga went a little too fast pace with the situation between Erika and Kyouya, but nonetheless she got a confession out of him.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

the latest chapter, i felt so bad for erika. when they went on the date, kyouta didnt want to do anything with her. haha he's so stubborn xD but it was a nice ending when they came to understand each other a bit more on the situation. really good manga to read :D

This chapter wasn't so bad. I thought after whole confession it would get boring but the first date was pretty interesting. I thought Kyouya brought up some very valid points, that Erika was practically still "pretending" by micking all the other couples. I like that but of course like always he is way too harsh in his execution. I'm glad they made up at the end. Too bad we have to wait a month for the group to scanlate the next chapter.

• 1 month later...

New Chapter 13 is OUT!

Oh my goodness! This new guy is so annoying! LMAO! I want to punch him in the face! X) I wonder what sort of trouble he's going to brew up.

Overall, the new class thing was funny and refreshing. I like the relationship between Erika and Kyouya right now.

I came across this manga when it first came out on scanlations on mangareader.net
I really like the story so far and can't wait for the next chapter since the last update.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Chapter 16 was so cute! This couple is so cute. I am very happy to see how the manga is still refreshing even after the couple is together. I must say it is very very very very rare for me to still like a manga even when the couple is together. So very cute :) And its funny too! I like the character dynamics.

So funny:haha.png

Character dynamic, it was so interesting/funny seeing these three chat together about relationship stuff like girls. Very cute:

hah.png

Other highlights were Kyouya practicing in the bathroom and the girls in the class fangirling about Kyouya and that flashy guy's "secret relationship".

• 4 weeks later...

Archived