[Taiwanese/Chinese Drama 2012] When Love Walked In 爱情闯进门

sugarplum892

f(x)'s Victoria Song, SJ-M's Zhou Mi, FLH's Calvin Chen93cc2c51tw1dr1ha9p23fj-1.jpg

Details:
Title: Ai Qing Chuang Jin Men/爱情闯进门
English title: When Love Walked In
Genre: RomanceTotal Episodes: 30
Broadcast period: August 9, 2012

Synopsis:
Young, talented, and handsome Qing Yu Jiang (Calvin Chen) receives orders to look for Chairman Yuan's long lost granddaughter, Shen Ya Yin (Victoria/Song Qian). Because of her parents' death, Ya Yin is bitter towards her grandfather. Yu Jiang not only eases the tension between them, but he gradually enters Ya Yin's heart. But when their love begins, Yu Jiang backs out because of his love for his childhood friend. Yu Jiang tries to find her, but fails to realize that she has been by his side all along 

Cast:

Victoria Song (宋茜) -  Shen Ya Yin (沈雅音) 
Zhou Mi (周蜜) -   Lu Shang Lin (黎尚林) 
Calvin Chen (辰亦儒) -  Qin Yu Jiang (秦雨江) 
Mi Zi An (米紫安)
Shao Xiang
Ge Lei
Liu Chao
Trailer:

Episodes:Watch full English subbed episodes here!
Gallery: 
tumblr_m01vxm5jOA1qa79jqo1_400.jpg
79ad9379jw1dpo08qtxujj.jpg
75590199tw1dpo4bg0exaj.jpg
8718ee95gw1dp3fxp3ic5j.jpg
20zpeo7.png
7cd71d5djw1dp8q2x5wa9j.jpg
67b544d2jw1dpuylibowzj.jpg
79ad9379jw1dpzs61v8vcj.jpg
79ad9379jw1dq39do6g9lj.jpg
2rzxk04.png
el1ws9.jpg
6818542ajw1dquxvrtb1gj.jpg
2jea1r5.jpg
93cc2c51tw1dqz7hdfrkwj.jpg
7cd71d5djw1dqyjr1pnotj.jpg

The story line doesn't seem too interesting but I'm willing to watch this just to see Victoria and Zhou Mi speak in Chinese :)

^ same here, I don't find the storyline interesting but I'm willing to watch it just for Victoria and Zhou Mi! This better not be dubbed..I want to be able to hear their original voices!

Don't worry its not going to be dubbed! :D since zhou mi and victoria can speak fluent Chinese

OMG!!! I'm so excited for this drama. It's the typical taiwanese idol drama, but I'm so watching this for Victoria. I love her and base on some of her appearance in other artists' mv, I think she's going to do great. She seems like she can cry really well (Trax - Blind).

The story line doesn't seem all that interesting and pretty typical. It sort of reminds me of My Fair Lady, but I'm still willing to watch it for Victoria since she's super adorable and I'd love to see her act in a drama.

Don't worry its not going to be dubbed! :D since zhou mi and victoria can speak fluent Chinese

oh no i meant i hope the whole entire series won't be dubbed because you know how a lot of mainland dramas are dubbed? that's why i avoid watching them.

oh no i meant i hope the whole entire series won't be dubbed because you know how a lot of mainland dramas are dubbed? that's why i avoid watching them.

I thought this is a Taiwanese drama??? o.O

I saw some pics for this drama and I'm excited to watch it. There's a video interview with the cast and they're so cute together.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ahh...I cannot wait...but y'all know that they will dub a drama in a second on the mainland...even with an all Chinese cast. They dubbed Ariel so many times in her period dramas that I gave up hope of hearing her voice in one. Hope that is not the case here.

This does sound similiar to Romantic Princess...but with less guys. Since I never watched it past the first episode I'm good to go. (Chun please take more acting lessons because Han Geng showed both you and Barbie up in My Kingdom and I was very thankful Jiro took over the lead in AB because you are TOO stiff)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Archived