[Variety] Voice Of Korea | 보이스 코리아

Guest Yoyo

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mgyfever

Kim Jin Pyo Cried Because of Contestant′s Mother on ′Voice of Korea′

2012-04-22 12:16  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Lee, InKyung Translation Credit : Stewart Ho  

MC Kim Jin Pyo has revealed his heartwarming, emotional story. On the April 20 episode of Mnet′s Voice of Korea, the third live episode took place. In the episode, Ha Ye Na secured a spot in the semifinals through her much praised performance of Boohwal′s Hee Ya.

Following the broadcast of the episode, MC Kim Jin Pyo took to his blog to unveil some touching tidbits from behind-the-scenes.

52952203.jpg

On his blog, Kim Jin Pyo wrote, "I cried watching Ha Ye Na′s mother, during Ha Ye Na′s rehearsal, as she passed around flyers and asked people to vote for her daughter. Even on stage, [Ha Ye Na] wasn′t able to sing her best due to her tears. During the episode′s broadcast, to hold back her tears, Ha Ye Na didn′t watch the broadcast as she shut her eyes and ears."

Kim Jin Pyo also revealed the live cafe that Ha Ye Na worked at had recently shut down, leading to a precarious living situation for the singer, who was living by herself in Seoul.

Netizens commented on the blog post saying, "I had no clue", "So that′s why the song was even more touching" and "Ha Ye Na, I wish you the best."

Photo credit: Kim Jin Pyo blog

credit: enewsworld

• 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived