[Variety] Shinhwa Broadcast

@linakyon, @short inji and @hkana....thank you for the information. I really like SB, it is hilarious... and cross my finger DW will join the show in September....Shinhwa is incomplete with the absence of any member.

I just found out that all Shinhwa member will bowl with KHD (coolz kids neighborhood program) in KBSW next week...very excited with this and want to know who is among the shinhwa member good in bowl....my guts says Andy, Minwo & Eric will do well :).

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[sFSubs] Shinhwa Broadcast Episode 54 - English subbed :

@Soleram I've watched Cool Kiz raw but looking forward to see the sub, hopefully KBSW uploads it on their youtube  channel too. It's going to take a couple more weeks to air at my place.  Have you seen Happy Together and Hello Counselor?  They were so funny too. 
Hello Counselor made me want to have a conversation with Dongwan more and more :x  kekeke

hkana said: [sFSubs] Shinhwa Broadcast Episode 54 - English subbed :

@Soleram I've watched Cool Kiz raw but looking forward to see the sub, hopefully KBSW uploads it on their youtube  channel too. It's going to take a couple more weeks to air at my place.  Have you seen Happy Together and Hello Counselor?  They were so funny too. 
Hello Counselor made me want to have a conversation with Dongwan more and more :x  kekeke

hkana said: [sFSubs] Shinhwa Broadcast Episode 54 - English subbed :

Guest randomnumb3r

@soleram good to have another newbie just like me :D
I started by watching random recommended episodes, and I got hooked, so I'm marathoning the show right now :x
As to the comeback of Dongwan, I went through the past few pages and I can see that no one knows the answer, even the PD himself :-?? everyone's just hopeful that he WILL come back [-O<

Guest linakyon

randomnumb3r said: @soleram good to have another newbie just like me :D
I started by watching random recommended episodes, and I got hooked, so I'm marathoning the show right now :x
As to the comeback of Dongwan, I went through the past few pages and I can see that no one knows the answer, even the PD himself :-?? everyone's just hopeful that he WILL come back [-O<

Guest randomnumb3r

@linakyon I totally agree with that :x and yesss, Dongwan will be back WITH ALL THE HOPES IN THE WORLD :x

Hey All..., not sure if this is considered a spoiler (let me know if it is), but just want to share the Shinhwa bowl against KHD in Cool Kiz Neighborhood. That was fun, the only complaint I have it is too short, I thought the whole hour is going to show their preparation up to the game but it just went straight to the competition. But still....seeing the 6 of them is satisfactory enough. As usual they are adorkable and fun to watch.

Yayyyy Shinhwa won the competition...., Hyesung surprised me and Andy delivered as expected (he is the star player anyway..,,  couldn't help laughed on the way Eric and DW bowled. Overall, I think the secret behind their winning is DW...he successfully killed the mood of Cool Kiz' team. A good strategy of having DW up against KHD...hahahaha :). Congratzz Shinhwa...you're really jiang !!!.

it's so funny when even Alex said 'They're weird', 'I feel strange the whole time', hahaha Why somehow I feel satisfied when people say they're weird or crazy? lol... because it's a good kind of vibe of weird/crazy... kekeke

hkana said: it's so funny when even Alex said 'They're weird', 'I feel strange the whole time', hahaha Why somehow I feel satisfied when people say they're weird or crazy? lol... because it's a good kind of vibe of weird/crazy... kekeke

@hkana....me too, perhaps being weird is Shinhwa charisma :). I love how they don't really bother about image and bickering among themselves is just showing their chemistry that no other idols group have (at least to my opinion). Do you see the looks of Seugeun and KHD?, Normally I kind of wishing them winning in their competition but when they face Shinhwa, I just cheered whenever they got a point and was tense on the final match.

@Soleram  true,true... even since when they're younger, they've already had that charisma. ^ ^  It was the most tense match I've watched on Cool Kiz, kekeke... 
@itzibitzispider  If anyone will sub new episode of SB, I hope they'd sub the last MT episode first :)  But I'd be happy with any :P

Yayyy finally I was able to see the earliest episodes of SB up to episode 53 thanks to my sister who are nice enough to download it for me but she can't dl the later episodes. Can anyone recommend where to download it?.

I was busy marathoning not only SB but rewatch any shows where Shinhwa is on it, clips of their comeback preparation etc and is it just me but I see like everyone but DW had and like to kiss Andy?. I have known Shinhwa since their debut but I have never been a K-pop fan or following any group. Now I change though.., well better late than never.

Archived