[Variety] Shinhwa Broadcast

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sherlock1430268860

:( im so sad and lonely why waits for subbing full of video its so tiredly, ep 29 and ep 28 come out th subtitle so fast bcause suju the guest right?, bcause NKsubs do first initiation to subbing them yeah we helped alot with that bcause suju the guest so we can watch it sooner. ahh sorry my weird feelin, i jus love shinhwabang so much, i alredy download the raw video, but do not watch it yet, bcause i think i will be dozing off do not know the meaning, oh GOSH i miss shinhwa so much, and fellin empty if i dont watch it everday :( but iam so relieve can found any link below :D :D :D

Kim Dong Wan, Eric, and Jun Jin Chosen as the Fashion Terrorists of Shinhwa by Top Models

The results are in to the worst dressed in Shinhwa, and there are not one, but three winners(?). On October 6’s broadcast of jTBC’s Shinhwa Broadcast, top models, Han Hye Jin, Kim Won Kyung, Ji Hyun Jeong, Lee Hyoni, Yang Yoon Young, and Song Hae Na sat down and viewed old photos of the Shinhwa members wearing every-day clothes.During the pre-screening, the models cried out in shock over Kim Dong Wan’s fashion sense and chose him as the worst dressed. 

48545611.jpg

However, after meeting all the Shinhwa members and seeing what they wore to the shooting, the models agreed that Jun Jin and Eric also make the list for worst dressed. Han Hye Jin explained that Jun Jin was chosen because he’s the type who just wears whatever. Jun Jin tried to explain his unique fashion sense, only to be bluntly told that he just can’t dress himself. On why Eric was chosen, Lee Hyoni said that Eric has a nice buff body, but when he wore the striped shirt to the filming, he just looked like a tuna trapped in a net, causing laughter on the set. Meanwhile, Lee Min Woo was chosen as the best dresser during the pre-screening and after meeting the models. 

Photo Credit: jTBC (from enewsworld)

WATCH THIS!! some clips subbed from episode 30 on hertumblr (subbing by her)

axerine.tumblr.com

120929 ShinHwa Broadcast unaired P 3 (cr : NKsubs)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xu5w06_creation

They looked like as if they were scared of the models. Maybe they're worried of how the models would think and their criticism, hehe... I don't think they dress poorly, their style is fine for me. 
Eric's runway was so funny haha... and I like Junjin's longer hair, if he dyed it black is even better... 
And why no Dongwan's solo runway? 

I don't know if you guys notice this, but Eric seems to be more buff than before?? Is it the screen?? It can't be... You can definitely tell he's been working out because his back is V-shaped!! His runway was the best, so effin HOT! I can't wait until he stars in a drama.

I don't know if you guys notice this, but Eric seems to be more buff than before?? Is it the screen?? It can't be... You can definitely tell he's been working out because his back is V-shaped!! His runway was the best, so effin HOT! I can't wait until he stars in a drama.

Guest sherlock1430268860

Eric's body was very hot right? i think eric has buff body alredy a long time ago. especially his body bcame like that after release army :D jus my opinion.
iam so amused, eric was asked, by his partner model if he alredy before bein model on catwalk. he replies, jus twice,but we know him in the past he was famous bein actor and model right? huh?so what is this? or eric jus bein humble? hmm..
but very funny!! eric is called tuna wkwk~ and teacher  say that eric not very rhythm?hihi...im even feel astonished why eric bein like this? its cute! 
yeah i hope eric will join drama again, i hope its like que sera sera, hahaha i love eric so much in that drama!
as more i watching  shinwabangsong, i growing into feeling that my second fav member after eric was dongwan! hehehe i think he has akind heart, he always nice and very kind if talks. and he always have bright smile. even though he was called donghole, but thats why its making this show  mooore funny! hehehe and i love how he always encourage hyesung if other member try to despised him, i mean in some condition if other member unconditionally choose other member beside hyesung over something, or try to talk bad about hyesung dongwan is the one that say he choose hyesung in the end, thats very sweet i think :)

Guest sherlock1430268860

yeah~ eric has a very broad shoulder, maybe because he use tank top, so thats why even more clearly visible hows the great his body was, and he was a good swimmer right? swimmer is always have wide shoulder, look park taehwan..look has the same body too, but are you notice it? eric has big chest too, am i right? ohh..sorry my weird feelin again X_X LOL 

tumblr_mbm57fcGUI1qdxrpuo1_250.gif  tumblr_mbm57fcGUI1qdxrpuo2_250.gif  tumblr_mbm57fcGUI1qdxrpuo3_250.gif
tumblr_mbm57fcGUI1qdxrpuo4_250.gif  tumblr_mbm57fcGUI1qdxrpuo5_250.gif  tumblr_mbm57fcGUI1qdxrpuo6_250.gif
//credit : hyukables//
[Eng Sub] 121006 Shinhwa Broadcast Ep. 30 - Runway Skits Cut

Eric's body was actually always in a very good condition imo..[i mean it's not without reason why he is called the most handsome member even within the group]....kekeke...it's only that he left his boyish charm behind and now exudes his whole sexiness as a man in his "full bloom".... :P

What makes me love him even more is his humbleness and that he is never conceited about his looks although he has every reason for it...

I love our "black tuna" in this episode very much...he had some really hilarious moments here...hahaha...

And I agree, Hyesung looks great, too, I especially envy his long and slender legs... :D

Guest lonelycookie

wah, I've just finished watching the 31st ep of shinbang streaming. So happy and delight now!! The fashion show was freaky awsome!! Only shinhwa can did to that extend 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Mathilda-Eric version is insane hillarious yet sexy as well!

Also I'm so happy that my bias team won the show! (I won't say the name in case anyone don't want the spoile) And the white giant teddy bears as the prizes are so  so so cute!!

Also acording to the preview, seem like there'll be new change to shinbang or new season (I'm not sure cause it's too short and too fast and I was also distract)

P.S: I'm new here, nice to meet you all and happy weekend to you!

Guest margaux

done watching episode 31.. i thought i'm gonna die laughing over Andy and Eric.. Andy's slapstick.. just cried laughing at him. i mean i don't usually laugh at slapstick coz i find it corny but Andy... omg.. i don't know what to say. and Eric definitely love cross-dressing and whenever he does that, he is so into it. 4D leader is definitely the KING of 4Dness.. and yeah.. i agree to what the judge said.. "even short people can be a model." (yeah.. i'm short, slim and a frustrated model. hahaha!)
@lonelycookie yes.. they gonna have a new format and moving to an earlier time slot - 7:40pm (19:40 KST)
i wonder what will they do on episode 33.. coz on episode 32, i think they will just air Best of the Best scenes.
---so ShinBang is moving from Saturday to SUNDAY 19:40 KST. i didn't notice the day on the preview. :)

Archived