[Variety] Shinhwa Broadcast

A BIG BIG welcome to all new members [who created a new account] to join our conversation...I hope we will continue to create a warm atmosphere for everyone to join our little craziness...so don't be shy to express yourself!... :D

My favorite moments for this week's episode were the male-male secuding part [without their choices] at the beginning...even without understanding anything I laughed tears...those seeeeexy, funny and gorgeous boys are simply mindblowing! I'm looking forward to the subs and their next week's challenge...

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sherlock1430268860

pa1.gifJust wanna share this 
All was my favourite moments from Shinhwabang ep 29
Sungmin & Eric couple they were so cute together 53348954204284103552.gif
tumblr_mb7x2dpPw51qar6fgo1_250.gif   tumblr_mb7x2dpPw51qar6fgo2_250.gif tumblr_mb7x2dpPw51qar6fgo3_250.gif   tumblr_mb7x2dpPw51qar6fgo4_250.gifcredit : missushisaywhat
yk7.gifEric betrays Sungmin ~

tumblr_mb8ebvhOd21qka0e1o1_500.gifcredit : hojaverde
pa5.gif Love's Eunhyuk for Eric ~

tumblr_mb88ytOZZY1rgpbyro3_500.gif
tumblr_mb88ytOZZY1rgpbyro5_500.gifcredit : gomdora
 pa5.gifRyeowook's love for Eric ~

tumblr_mb88ytOZZY1rgpbyro4_500.gifcredit : gomdora
~Eric's chest bounce dance..awwww never dies!!! donggu15.gif

donggu21.gifLook at Yesung`s laugh so adorable

tumblr_mb8y2hb3951r4rlz3o2_250.gif   tumblr_mb8y2hb3951r4rlz3o4_250.giftumblr_mb8y2hb3951r4rlz3o3_250.gif   tumblr_mb8y2hb3951r4rlz3o5_250.gifcredit : floppybeib
~Yedi couple..one of myfavourites too kawai6.gif

tumblr_mb50n7CQby1qdxrpuo3_250.gif   tumblr_mb50n7CQby1qdxrpuo7_250.gif   tumblr_mb50n7CQby1qdxrpuo6_250.gif   tumblr_mb50n7CQby1qdxrpuo8_250.gifcredit : hyukables
~One man to the end! He's very obsessive man kawai23.gif

tumblr_mb957jBpWq1qdxrpuo2_250.gif   tumblr_mb957jBpWq1qdxrpuo3_250.giftumblr_mb957jBpWq1qdxrpuo4_250.gif   tumblr_mb957jBpWq1qdxrpuo5_250.giftumblr_mb957jBpWq1qdxrpuo6_250.gif   tumblr_mb957jBpWq1qdxrpuo7_250.gifcredit : hyukables

Guest matinshahande

I like almost all eps...but among them there are some parts I never forget...like ep 2 Q&A in pool part, shinhwa dignity the beginning of the green pancake part with saying fighting and separating date junjin part,shinhwa outing composing! the song ,ep 6 come back concert,ep 10 the part that hyesung kept making mistake (rooms part),the god of eloquent speech channel , Eric hidden cam ep,sneak thieves the beginning part that eric and hyesung tried to fetch members,and finally the full last epwow I didnt know the parts are this many!!!!

@aduck : hehe it's so obvious, isn't it  :\">   yeah wasn't DW  the Indo Guy in Love Letter, if I'm not mistaken? So I guess the song was a famous song. It was funny when all the men sang the song too, lol. 
Eric's dance was the best  =D>
@sh[ericmun]erlock : Sungmin's face when Eric betrayed him, hehe 
@matinshahande I agree there are so many unforgettable parts!  
Tomorrow episode I really want to see. Hopefully we can watch it, being JTBC  taking down the SB vids T.T

Guest irmudita

@aduck woah your explanation was GREAT, agree all yours statement  :D actually at the first im just into ERIC, iam obsessed jus to eric, ill found him from XMEN days, and Love Letter days, his charming is soo can not resist  :x hehehehe~
@sh[ericmun]erlock yours GIF all AWESOME!!! =D>
@matinshahande yeah all episode shinhwabang was AWESOME!! i hope they will continue this show until 100 episode and moreeee  :D
@hkana yep really cnt wait for this night episode, hope the sub coming soon fast :D

Guest sorcy79au

Question: 5 seconds to name 5 US Presidents

tumblr_masoj45aRA1rte3nao1_250.giftumblr_masoj45aRA1rte3nao2_250.gif
tumblr_masoj45aRA1rte3nao3_250.giftumblr_masoj45aRA1rte3nao4_250.gif
tumblr_masoj45aRA1rte3nao5_250.giftumblr_masoj45aRA1rte3nao6_250.gif
Credit:13elieve-in-15

wae Bush's dad, that's really cute :D

Wait, didn't Hyesung get this right? There were 2 George Bush's.

Guest leimye

I'm excited for today's episode. i had a chance to glimpse some scene but  the live streaming is so annoyingAnd waiting for the recorded vids later...

Guest sherlock1430268860

i donot watch it yet..still download it via torrent..still patient for full download..hehehe...hope someone will translate it soon  :(  cant wait any longer -____-

Guest zesphyr

Hi, everyone:
I am really new to Shinhwa. I wish I had been more involved in Kpop earlier. I feel so awed by their bond - it is kind of rare to see that in our time these days. I just love, love, LOVE Shinhwa broadcast! Can't wait for the next episode! :DDD

Thanks kiyundy.!  
I have a feeling it would be DW... I think he said he attended some event and the next day the fashion police said that his wore fisherman clothes or something?  I think even though people said Junjin doesn't care about fashion but he's so tall and his body is so good, he always look good in any outfit :D

So my guess was right...lol...

As always this episode was soooooo good and entertaining again...our boys...*ahem*...men once again managed to create a unique, hilarious, swoonworthing and very entertaining "Runway Project" for us...stealing the complete highlights from the supermodels imo...

I'm looking forward to next week's continuation...the prewiew looks very promising...and...eh...funny...hahaha...

Who was your favorite "model" this week?...

@mtp1nk and @zesphyr: welcome!... :)

Archived