[Variety] Shinhwa Broadcast

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sherlock1430268860

Yep @lhjj actually i feel the same way. At first i really dont like how they respond every dongwan Question as mc. I jus feel they not respect to

their sunbaenim.. Jus me or not i feel suju was so arrogant to uri shinhwa..hyesung many time back questioning. "who say that?" to who talk so bluffing toward them..so after that then suju member shut up. Especially shindong, kyu, and hyuk (the other jus fine) really they dont talk

respectfully (sorry if i say this) and then i think deeply and more positively as long they have fun.. As long it seen uri shinhwa was ok with that, so i will jus assuming ' oh they jus having fun and you maybe right, they were close enough so tht suju member not afraid and can talk so freely bcause they alredy like brothers each to other..yeah and i really hope the rating will be increase hahhaa bcause i know the respond of ppl out there very good :D beside suju was popular too and beside they were best "variety idol group" both of them...but jus say in quiz section games i really proud of eric oppa bcause he can answer alot wkwk even suju member not answer much hahaaa Prove that uri shinhwa not dumb that much :D and even suju not better than uri shinhwa :D So friends! Lets jus keep supporting them for best!! :D

@sh[ericmun]erlock @lhjj @orangeSHCJ
actually i don't mind the idea of shinhwa bangsong having guests like shinee, super junior.
i think this is their marketing idea to make more people know about shinhwa since u guys know, nowadays most people only know about suju, snsd, bigbang, 2ne1, shinee, etc, they dont now the 1st generation of kpop that still going strong is shinhwa, so i think this is a good idea, hopefully by having guests in shinbang a lot of people will know about our dearest shinhwa :)

Guest matinshahande

limanh

said:

I don't need anyone else...I don't want to share their precious broadcast time with other guys and see less of them and their interactions...^^;

because

I only have this one hour every week

...I know I'm greedy but I can't get enough of them...*hides*...

I thought it was going to be fun but actually it was uncomfortable. Especially that country/language game.  I really do like Suju but sometimes they tried too hard on variety shows. Weird thing is I appreciate Shinhwa more because of this. Btw, I love Wannie lame jokes.

Hi to everyone here ! <3

Guest sherlock1430268860

hi @takugoro !

nice to meet you too :-*

cant wait for ep 29 !! i hope shinhwa will winning games over suju! \:D/

yeah me too actually waits for engsub for ep 23 and ep 27, why do not release yet?

:|

yeah dongwan and jinnie so funny, i love most is eric, but i think if jinnie or dongwan not appear, shinhwa bang not become hillarious enough, bcause they makes the full episode be more fun :D

takugoro said: I thought it was going to be fun but actually it was uncomfortable. Especially that country/language game.  I really do like Suju but sometimes they tried too hard on variety shows. Weird thing is I appreciate Shinhwa more because of this. Btw, I love Wannie lame jokes.

Hi to everyone here ! <3

LdZzz said: @sh[ericmun]erlock @lhjj @orangeSHCJ
actually i don't mind the idea of shinhwa bangsong having guests like shinee, super junior.
i think this is their marketing idea to make more people know about shinhwa since u guys know, nowadays most people only know about suju, snsd, bigbang, 2ne1, shinee, etc, they dont now the 1st generation of kpop that still going strong is shinhwa, so i think this is a good idea, hopefully by having guests in shinbang a lot of people will know about our dearest shinhwa :)

Guest sherlock1430268860

@LdZzz savevideo.me not savevideo.com, first as you DL, the video must keep playing do not close it,and do not open other tab or not browse other page except the dailymotion video and savevideo.me, so you can DL it succesfully
@Phi thanks so much for all gif images, very appreaciate it, i love the most is when yesung rap likes eric's 'pass! pass! pass!' iam laughing it so hard 

=))   :))

Who else is looking forward to today's episode?...Just kidding, I know that everyone who visits this thread does... :D
Ottoke?...I need to distract myself so time flies faster till broadcast time comes...lol...

Been watching their last episode in bits and pieces so I know basically what they talked about...and today's episode seems to be even more
interesting and hilarious.... :P

And yeah for the sake of promoting their great show to others I don't mind them inviting guests though I have to admit that I don't really pay
alot of attention to them cause I keep looking out for our six men... ^^;

Btw I read somewhere that they intend to broadcast this variety show more than the first planned 30 episodes so we will have more occasions
to spazz and fangirl about them...looooooove it!...and the gifs...thank you...^____________^...

@Phi @limanh Inviting guests allows our dear Shinhwa to shine in front of other groups! kekeke Yeah I agree that inviting guests exposes them to a greater crowd and might even make new ShinChangs! I'm really eager to see today's episode!! Especially the Love Battles!!! lol I think most of us are eager to see this! It's gonna be real fun!!^^ And I read on a recent interview with ShinBang's PD that Shinhwa hopes to make of Shinhwa Broadcast a 'lifetime career', so I guess that as long as the show does well, they'll keep broadcasting it!!^^
I really loved Yesung's rap!!!:P 'PASSST PASSST'!!! His dance was not as extreme as usual though!! I really love all the gifs!!! Thanks for sharing! Oh, and that was a perfect depiction of Bodyguard'!! Hyesung dies at the end!!XD kekeke I really can't wait for today's show!!!!

I tried the streaming on jTBC's website and tbh, it sucked =.=' I couldnt watch anything TT.TT... I really wanna contribute to the rating yet I failed :(
Shinhwa really do a great job and I really enjoy the show... Trust me, I watch this show every single day <3 and I dun get sick of it. Weird me lol! I hope the show would gather more attention <3

@aduck  since JTBC channel is removed from ionair.tv i've quit to watch live streaming of ShinBang long time ago. Cause JTBC site always down for me. :D ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shinchang, Seriously,  DO NOT drink or eat while watching this  

Archived