Leighton Meester Covers 'Marie Claire' April 2012

Guest massive toene

Guest massive toene

So pretty!
Leighton Meester is mellow in yellow on the cover of Marie Claire‘s April 2012 issue, on newsstands Tuesday (March 20).

leighton-meester-marie-claire-02.jpg

Here’s what the 25-year-old actress, who wore Reed Krakoff on the cover, had to share:

normal_mcl02.jpg

On her family life growing up: “My family has a crazy history. Probably the craziest I’ve heard of….I look back now and I see it in a nice light. It wasn’t uncomplicated. But I played outside. I went to the beach. There were happy, fun times.”

normal_mcl01.jpgnormal_mcl03.jpg

On having “adult” concerns as a kid: “I couldn’t relate to kid stuff. ‘Jimmy doesn’t like me!’ Who cares? I was worried we didn’t have gas money or food. Those were my concerns.”

normal_mcl05.jpgnormal_mcl06.jpg

On relationships: “I never had a boyfriend until I was 18. It’s nice, I guess – when you like them. But it isn’t the most important thing. I’m not sure I ever want to get married. The only time a relationship is good is when you really love them. I don’t want to hang out with some guy I just like.”

For more from Leighton, visit MarieClaire.com!

source: justjared

Guest princessberry

i like the cover! but she looks weird to me, in the last right photo. Hmm, but I still like her :D 

super like 'I’m not sure I ever want to get married. The only time a relationship is good is when you really love them. I don’t want to hang out with some guy I just like.'

:D

Guest AAgurl789

i'm still waiting for the day that Leighton appears on vogue, but then I'm seriously doubting it as long as anna wintour is editor in chief.

I used to really hate her bangs but it grew on me. She looks absolutely stunning in the cover and I can't wait to get my hands on one of them <3

Archived