Choi Ji Woo 최지우

Guest Azura

June 22, 2017

Choi Jiwoo Attends Jewelry Event

Source: BNTNews

rofvhbnrdzx7edo2eo77l4kjd31b6n7n.jpg

[photos by Jo Heeseon] Actress Choi Jiwoo was spotted at a fashion event.

On June 22, Choi Jiwoo attended Golden dew’s photo time which was held in Namsan’s State Tower in Seoul.

Golden dew is a jewelry brand.

Source: TV Report

20170622_1498124818_75624300_1.jpg

20170622_1498124831_34391500_1.jpg

20170622_1498124844_69763300_1.jpg

20170622_1498124859_40792700_1.jpg

20170622_1498124869_95379900_1.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I am new to this thread, I liked a few actresses all these years. Ji Woo is one of the best.
unlurk to say hello to you all.

Because of SongSong Couple, I read an article which show how popular is Ji Woo with some actresses like her. SHK is one of them.

see this article at the bottom below.

SHK said about CJW.

"Regarding her relationship with female colleagues when she was in her twenties, she named Choi Ji Woo and Kim Hee Sun as some of her seniors that treated her well.

She added, “I wanted to get close to a lot of actresses at the time, but in your twenties you end up in a fierce competition without even meaning to. That creates a difficult atmosphere to make friends. Now that I’m in my thirties, I feel like the competition was all for nothing, and I want to find people close to my age that I can become good colleagues with.”

https://www.soompi.com/2017/03/05/song-hye-kyo-talks-marriage-actresses-wants-work-with-more/

CJW is very friendly and make even fellow peers famous actresses comfortable with her. but so hard to have her news when she is not acting. :unsure:

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

CJW has good relationship with Lee yeonhee, SHK and Kim Taehee. now that KTH and SHK are getting married, i wish that Jiwoo also consider to get married as well. i think she's not really interested to marry. because i believe a lot of man approach her in the past and even now, but she seems prefer to live as single and taking care of her parents.

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

Hello everyone !

I would like to know :

Did Ji Woo makes sex scenes in " Everybody Has A Little Secret " ? I don't want to watch erotic movie, so I want to know it because I'll be disappointed if yes. I don't know if Ji woo has had sex scenes or not.
If yes, I don't understand why Ji Woo did that, she's so pure-minded...

• LOL 1

3 minutes ago, paulbeolou said:

Hello everyone !

I would like to know :

Did Ji Woo makes sex scenes in " Everybody Has A Little Secret " ? I don't want to watch erotic movie, so I want to know it because I'll be disappointed if yes. I don't know if Ji woo has had sex scenes or not.
If yes, I don't understand why Ji Woo did that, she's so pure-minded...

if I'm not wrong they do have bed scene but as like CJW other bed scenes, it not that explicit (if I'm not wrong) it's been a long time after I watched it tho :tongue::tongue: 

• Like 1

On 10/10/2017 at 3:20 PM, Juni Asat said:

if I'm not wrong they do have bed scene but as like CJW other bed scenes, it not that explicit (if I'm not wrong) it's been a long time after I watched it tho :tongue::tongue: 

I understand ^^ Thank you ! If one day you watch this movie again, tell me if you had right ^^

Or if somebody else knows, tell me too ! ah ah

• Like 1

Choi Ji Woo for Golden Dew Jewelry "Autumn Goddess"

636422046404367500.jpg

636422046668742500.jpg

636422046703273750.jpg

All cr. to the owner

--------------

Actor Lee Joon Names A List Of Female Celebrities Who He Wishes To Visit Him When In Army

cr. greywithjoon

When asked which celebrities he hopes to visit him in the army, the actor said: “I heard if female celebrities visit you, your life in the military will become more comfortable. Jung So Min said she would come.”

He then also named actresses Go Ah Sung, Lim Ji Yeon, Choi Ji Woo, Kim Ji Won, and Kim Min Jung as other female celebrities who he likes to see him when he is on the military duty.

http://www.hellokpop.com/news/lee-joon-female-celebrities-army/

• Like 1

breathlesssurvival cover Choi Ji Woo:

SLING TO STYLE

cjw2.jpg?w=620&h=936

The fall-winter season is in full swing so expect tons of ad campaigns across the board. Choi Ji Woo is breezy, youthful and boasting bountiful tresses for Mandarina Duck. She seemed to have taken her foot off the pedal for most of the year, with her last drama being the warm, funny Woman With A Suitcase. I’ve always said she isn’t my favourite actress by far but she is forever choosing projects which star leading men I either like a whole lot or love to bits. Yoo Ji Tae, Lee Jung Jae and Joo Jin Mo are just too sexy for their own good and she has worked with all three. Dayum. Thus, I do usually check out most of her works by default. It would be interesting to see what she picks next and I’m guessing there is a 90% chance I’ll lust after her male co-star.

cjw1.jpg?w=620&h=936

cjw3.jpg?w=620&h=936

cjw4.jpg?w=620&h=936

https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2017/09/25/sling-to-style/

• Like 1

October 19, 2017

Actress Choi Ji-woo cast in remake series written by star writer

SEOUL, Oct. 19 (Yonhap) -- Actress Choi Ji-woo will appear in a classic drama that is being remade after 21 years, cable channel tvN said Thursday.

The actress will play a daughter of a cancer-battling mother in the series "The Most Beautiful Goodbye in the World," originally broadcast in 1996.

Written by popular screenwriter Noh Hee-kyung of "Dear My Friends," "It's Okay, That's Love" and "That Winter, the Wind Blows," the '90s series received the best drama award from the Baeksang Arts Awards.

The four-episode drama depicts the mother's journey to prepare to say goodbye to her family after being diagnosed with terminal cancer.

It will succeed "Revolutionary Love," starring Super Junior's Choi Si-won, and is scheduled to be aired in December.

This photo provided by YG Entertainment is of actress Choi Ji-woo. (Yonhap)

This photo provided by YG Entertainment is of actress Choi Ji-woo. (Yonhap)

jaeyeon.woo@yna.co.kr

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

November 21, 2017

Will Choi Ji-woo and Ra Mi-ran star in the next Baek Mi-kyeong drama?

Source: TV Report via HanCinema.net

photo912404.jpg

Writer Baek Mi-kyeong of "Strong Woman Do Bong-soon" is penning a new drama, "Miracle That We Met". She's responsible for bolstering the stardom of "Woman of Dignity" headliners Kim Hee-seon and Kim Sun-ah. Ra Mi-ran and Choi Ji-woo could be the next to feel the effects of a Baek Mi-kyeong drama.

According to YG, Choi Ji-woo is considering the offer while Ra Mi-ran is firmly on board.

Both two actresses were born in 1975, but they've walked different career paths. Choi Ji-woo has made a career as an innocent and romantic actress while Ra Mi-ran more recently carved a name for herself as a powerhouse actress.

"Miracle That We Met" is about a man who becomes the unexpected breadwinner for two families. Kim Myung-min was offered the leading male role. Expectations are high for Baek Mi-kyeong's follow-up to successful drama "Woman of Dignity".

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest bayway

Choi Ji Woo is getting married today to a non-actor. The wedding is very low key and only family members are attending