Choi Ji Woo 최지우

Guest Azura

That's a good point, pink princess, although I pretty sure that any appeals of logic or compassion for our fellow humans are wasted on "antis." :unsure: This is a special sub group of terrestrials who exist with malice aforethought and generally have little to no regard for anyone else but themselves and the voices they hear in their own heads. ;)

As for Ji-woo, insiders have long known her as a warm, sometimes dingy spirit, who laughs and smiles as easily as she can produce those smiles and tears that continue to melt us all while watching her in dramas... :P

Guest dramalover

Love all her Lotte's CF esp with SSH...They both look lovely and picture perfect as bride and groom ,was hoping in real life..phew... :wub: :wub: :wub:

1N2D brought out the real image of JW as a person and an actress..She is simply beautiful,funny,smart and lovable..Love

the show, hopefully her next project will be comedy..

Thanks anni for sharing all Jiwoo goodies and keeping the thread updated..

Guest apple_red

After watching 1N2D i've discovered a new part of jiwoo that not many of us knew. Wasn't expecting her to be that playful and down to earth i used to think that she's hard to please and hard to approach cause i've only seen her all glamoured up and all. Like what ive seen in 1N2D its really as if the stars came down to us from heaven. We tend to think that they are soo perfect they don't make mistakes but the show was an eye opener it made me realize that like us, they're humans too they eat a LOOOT, there are things that they can't do too, all in all they're not perfect as what we think they are, like us they get hurt so for the antis next time you say something bad about any celebrities think twice they're humans too they get hurt. I heard the song Lucky by Britney Spears playing on background in 1N2D and it seriously gave me goosebumps i can only think of jiwoo its as if she's singing the song specially this part "And they say.. She's so Lucky,She's a star.. But she cry cry cries in her lonely heart Thinking, if there's nothing missing in my life then why do these tears come at night?"

hahaha..good point pink princess...

she surprises me as well...she and Kim ha nuel ...in fact both are the friendliest in the set, and that surprised me. unlike most of the stars in my country where the famous your name is, the more you're getting snobby. jiwoo and Hanuel shows us that they doesnt care about image or else...

she keeps eating her breakfast a lot and her conversation is sooo lovely...

i love the way she gave the kimchi to Hodong, Seunggi and jongmin before she ate hers...showing her caring nature (which always described by her costars)

for the antis...hehehehe...as long as the world still upside down they'll exist..just be carefull not to be one of them

BTS Lotte - Jiwoo part ....from Starjiwoo

freeboard-cf.flv_thumbs_2011.07.07_19.21.25.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New VanaH 2011 CF....thanks Jiwoolove.com

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjgzMjAyNzg0.html

f4ff318eb35bb157adafd50d.jpg

Guest Hyc-ching

starjiwoo

Message from starjiwoo

Some news?

everyone~

코스(W.M)

Hi~

I posted about Jiwoo's new news on freeboard.

I wrote by figurative Korean.

So, I think it's hard for many foreigners to understand it.

However, I can't tell you the details now.

Please understand my position.

The summary of my posting is.....

Maybe, the new news will be informed next week at the earliest.

The news is hoped-for one~~

We are looking forward to her new news~!!!

Guest 82lucille

Hi! Im newbie here  :)   but just want to post the link for the 3rd episode of 1N2D with sub (coz i havent seen any link for this in the previous pages)

Daebuksubs 1N2D PART 3 (eng sub)

Im a Ha Ji Won fan but watching this makes me laugh and smile (even if im at work) and makes me fall for Choi Ji Woo and Kim Ha Neul (and im a girl - straight) hahaha..

Watching 1N2D showed us that actresses are also humans like us :lol:  (when your basic needs are not met then like any human being our basic instinct will really emerge hahaha)

I hope there'll be another actresses episode and hopefully Ha Ji Won will be included (would really make my day with HJW, CJW, KHN in one episode :wub:  -- Girl Overload) and hopefully with equal famous actors included  :lol:  :wub:

Guest jodi_ashrik

Hi! Im newbie here  :)   but just want to post the link for the 3rd episode of 1N2D with sub (coz i havent seen any link for this in the previous pages)

Daebuksubs 1N2D PART 3 (eng sub)

Im a Ha Ji Won fan but watching this makes me laugh and smile (even if im at work) and makes me fall for Choi Ji Woo and Kim Ha Neul (and im a girl - straight) hahaha..

Watching 1N2dD showed us that actresses are also humans like us :lol:  (when your basic needs are not met then like any human being our basic instinct will really emerge hahaha)

I hope there'll be another actresses episode and hopefully Ha Ji Won will be included (would really make my day with HJW, CJW, KHN in one episode :wub:  -- Girl Overload) with equal famous actors included  :lol:  :wub:

yehey!!! thank you for sharing.. i also like ha ji won!!:))

emoticonthanks2ee.gifanni and Ching for all the updates. Highly anticipating news of Choi Ji Woo comeback drama/movie.

Thanks anni for the link to watch the BTS scene and her laughter is so addictive – think she is laughing at the fur-scarf worn by SSH which I guess she finds it odd, like a mal-function wardrobe…... rollinglaughing.gif

So sorry to anni and wrblee - I couldn’t help out in narrating her dialogue in 1D2N as promised earlier. The airing time (Monday evening) wasn’t a convenient time – too many interruptions in between watching.

What I found out is that the hand-holding partner game is not randomly picked by the actors but chosen by the PD (I think?). Anyway, my feelings are the same – and I guess whoever picked them must be thinking that they are matching couple. I think UTW showed more anxiety with KHN, perhaps being in the same group has bonded them. ;)

After the actress special, they followed up with supporting actors special comprising of top class antagonist actors - another great formation. Before they welcome the actors (same as the actress special, the hosts were lining up to welcome their special guests), Seung Gi was complaining that the actress special was a failure because it should be 2D3N episode. :lol: That response prompted KHD to ask, “Are you missing Choi Ji Woo?” of which LSG replied, “I am dying here” – he is such a cutie. yourethebest.gif

wave.gif waving to all new friends and also to long-time friends - an nyong haseyo! kissmwah.gif

after watching the LDF "Snow Queen" CF i just realized how much i want to see them act together in a movie or series...and though i'm a BIG FAN of BYJ & CJW, i can't deny the fact that SSH & CJW look perfect for each other in this CF...and after seeing her laugh while making the cf i kinda start thinking "what if they get together again" hehehe it's probably just me :)

Guest apple_red

i had been wondering for years how can CJW and SSH never been in one screen for years...even on CF..

thank God that we can see them now in Lotte CF and at some event for hallyu star...

they do look perfect together on screen, made me wondering again about their rumoured dating (during their modelling carrer when they're  early of 20 years old s :vicx: )

Guest Hyc-ching

starjiwoo

Message from starjiwoo

Some news?

everyone~

코스(W.M)

Hi~

I posted about Jiwoo's new news on freeboard.

I wrote by figurative Korean.

So, I think it's hard for many foreigners to understand it.

However, I can't tell you the details now.

Please understand my position.

The summary of my posting is.....

Maybe, the new news will be informed next week at the earliest.

The news is hoped-for one~~

We are looking forward to her new news~!!!

w00t.gifThe good news is out today. w00t.gif

http://news.nate.com/view/20110713n09085

Brief translation

Jiwoo’s return to TV drama “I can’t live like that” (tentatively translated), directed by Lee Jae Dong, will take over the slot of MBC drama “Heartstrings: which ends in late August . This is a comedy drama about a couple who are both lawyers in the process of divorce. Jiwoo will be playing the role of the wife, a cheerful and vibrant lawyer. The co-actor who is the husband would be someone from the Hanlyu list, but not to be disclosed yet.

Jiwoo's earlier TV drama was SBS "Star's Lover" broadcasted from Dec 2008 to Feb 2009. This is her comeback to the small screen after 2 years.

Wow, looking forward to the new drama. Hopefully there will be better translation soon. :P:lol::lol:

Guest apple_red

that's good news (wth is happen with doctor's drama :mellow: ...fine..i dont care)

i really wish the male lead going to be Jung woosung...oh well, the news was he consider another drama with PD of IRIS or SSH (oh well...another news that he would cast on another drama )

Guest dramalover

Good News indeed..Can't wait to see her again acting..I enjoyed and laughed so much watching her in 1n2d which ended

last Sunday..

Thanks Hyc for sharing..

Such A Great News indeed ka.....I'm so excite and happy to hear that our dearest returns to Small Screen !!! Miss her so much. According to Starjiwoo....they said her co-star will be announce tomorrow !!!! Can't wait.....I heard that he is a popular Male Hallayu Star..... :wub: :wub: will see who is he soon.......I saw some discuss in SJ board....following name are mentions...

- Song Sueng Heon

- Won Bin

- Jo In Sung

- Jang Hyuk

- Ji Jin Hee

- Lee Sun Kyun......

( only fans guessing ).......but all of them are find for me hee hee......and they said this drama will Jiwoo will be Fresh and Full of Fun....Can't Hardly Wait

Jiwoo Fighting !!!!

Guest apple_red

I think it would not Jang hyuk since he would do drama again soon after his last drama...

And Jo insung will be very much too younger...i dont hope another noona - dongsaeng again

I am not sure about the rest of the name's schedule

The good news is out today.http://news.nate.com/view/20110713n09085

Wow, looking forward to the new drama. Hopefully there will be better translation soon. :P:lol::lol:

Thanks Ching for the good news and it sounds like a feel-good drama. I really hope to see JW in a light-hearted drama where she gets to act ahjumoni-ish a little bit even though she plays a wifey-professional role. ;)

Btw, I am only familiar with PD, Lee Jae Dong and I like his work in the popular drama, "Thank You" but I can’t say much on the script writer, Ms Lee Sook Jin as I only caught glimpses of some of the episodes (not-so-addictive drama), "Great Expectations" when it was on a re-run in KBSW. However, both of them had previously collaborated in "Sweet Buns". Hope they will not disappoint us with the creation of Eun Jae’s role and can’t wait for them to reveal the Hallyu-male star that will share bickering and romantic scenes. :wub:

Sorry to cut your post chingu. :)

In case anyone miss out this piece of translated news in Soompi, I am reposting it here for all to read :-

Choi Ji Woo’s Return to TV: “Can’t Live After Losing”

318d4bde50950bad9cdcf647e18bb174_large.jpg

Choi Ji Woo is returning to TV through MBC’s new drama “Can’t Live After Losing.” (This is a temporary title.) This new drama will come in for the time slot of MBC’s “Heartstrings,” and will be broadcast in August.

This drama is about a lawyer couple’s divorce process and the light and warm episodes that occur in between. Choi Ji Woo’s role will be of the wife-lawyer who has strong ambitions, is bright, and also lovely. Her name in the drama is, “Eun Jae.”

Choi Ji Woo had said about the character after reading the script, “the character is so charming and lovely.”

The actor that will play her lawyer-husband is still up in the air as casting is finishing up. Choi Ji Woo was recently on the “Female Actress Special” of “1 Night 2 Days.”

Source: Star News

News posted/translated by : jbarky@soompi

Such A Great News indeed ka.....I'm so excite and happy to hear that our dearest returns to Small Screen !!! Miss her so much. According to Starjiwoo....they said her co-star will be announce tomorrow !!!! Can't wait.....I heard that he is a popular Male Hallayu Star..... will see who is he soon.......I saw some discuss in SJ board....following name are mentions...

- Song Sueng Heon

- Won Bin

- Jo In Sung

- Jang Hyuk

- Ji Jin Hee

- Lee Sun Kyun......

( only fans guessing ).......but all of them are find for me hee hee......and they said this drama will Jiwoo will be Fresh and Full of Fun....Can't Hardly Wait

Jiwoo Fighting !!!!

I am more anxious to see Lee Sun Kyun to act alongside with Choi Ji Woo. He is such a versatile actor and he amazes me everytime I see him in a different role.

Btw, anyone hoping to see CJW with BYJ again? Lately, I've been watching some of the behind-scenes of their concert performance in Japan for the promotion of animated-version of WS and I noticed their friendliness and their touchy-feel gestures that sent me to an overdrive of hooking them up again! :P:w00t: Anyway, both of them did reveal a possibility of them collaborating for future projects.

I think it would not Jang hyuk since he would do drama again soon after his last drama...

And Jo insung will be very much too younger...i dont hope another noona - dongsaeng again

I am not sure about the rest of the name's schedule

I guess it's quite a trend now to see this kind of formation couple. I think I have been hearing more of "noonim" than "oppa" lately. :rolleyes: Jo In Sung is so darn good-looking and I honestly don't mind seeing him with CJW.

Guest apple_red

but..who is lee sun kyun ??

is he the male lead at pasta with Gong hyojin ??

if he is, i prefer him..he's a good actor

and did So jisub is free now ?? no project on his hands ( i knew he's doing a movie last month)

i want him too as the lawyer husband :w00t:

Actually i dont mind that the husband role is younger but i hope is not that young like 6-7 years apart..

2-3 years is fine....

Yes that’s him, apple red.. I think I’ve seen Lee Sun Kyun in almost all of his previous dramas, from Pasta, My Sweet Soul, Coffee Prince, White Tower and Loveholic (don’t really remember his character in that drama as I watched it because of Kangta - anyway that drama was boring).

Btw, he is married to actress Jun Hye Jin who played So Ji Sub’s sister in MISA. In one of 1D2N’s episode, Uhm Tae Woong mentioned that he was “warned” by his friend, Lee Sun Kyun not to complain about feeling a bit uncomfortable blending with the thematic of the variety show because he is willing to take over his place any time. :lol:

I think SJS’s movie with Han Hyo Joo is about to wrap up filming / photo shooting?! :blink: Yes, he is another one of them (Hallyu-wave-ranked of actors) and I think his name has always appeared in this thread as one of the most-wanted male actors to star opposite CJW. It's about time SJS consider some other genre other than melodrama. ;)

Other than Song Seung Hun, I am also rooting her with Jo Jin Mo and Kim Joo Hyuk - think both of these actors are more involved in movies. :D

I think age shouldn't be viewed as a restriction to form a drama couple - the most important factor should be the chemistry. Who cares about the age factor when both leads are able to meet the criteria of their respective role characters. :w00t:

Dear Friends.....Jiwoo new Co-Star we have to wait till next week ka..... :sweatingbullets: ( Be Patient ) right now is guessing time.....from what I heard from many sources....mixing info together hee hee.....

- He is older than Jiwoo ( which we can cut so many younger out )

- He is High Profile...Popular / Demand in Japan

- He has lots of Fans.....

If above informations are correct..... it's not much choice....BYJ / LBH / JDG / JWS / RSW / SIG / PSY / JJH / JJM / AJW

not much time guessing ....he will come to us next week !!!! :lol: :lol:

Guest apple_red

you already know him annichoi :huh:

well...JDG and LBH is unlikely since both has movie project

JWS said that he's considering another drama, and not this one..(though i am PRAYING HARD that this is the one )

BYJ said he will makes comeback early of next year, which means...not this one.. but you said he's high demand in Japan ...it sounds like him

another high demand in Jepang is RSW...and iam sure it's him :w00t:

and the rest...oh i dont know their schedule blush.gif