Choi Ji Woo 최지우

Guest Azura

Congratulation to jiwoo hime on her new company!! :lol:

I believe jiwoo will be very busy after this..

Heard her love will go to army next month... :(

hope she stay strong...

haha..agreed,the bongsai is beautiful.. :)

thanks annie for sharing the picture ^_^

Dear Ixory.....Jiwoo better keep herself busy right ? :lol: 5555

Still no have pix about her or her new company ka....will keep looking !!!! Hope her new company run smoothly and have a great success....

Dear Ixory.....Jiwoo better keep herself busy right ? :lol: 5555

Still no have pix about her or her new company ka....will keep looking !!!! Hope her new company run smoothly and have a great success....

hehe..ya annie..she should keep herself busy to avoid being lonely and missing somebody :P

poor jiwoo..wonder what will happened within 2 years.. :blink:

err just wonder what her company name?

Seem there is so little information about her new company. :huh:

Guest apple red

i think she will very busy now..with a management of her new company in her hand, and her store to take care (sure she had some of the employees and her sister in law too), and it said that she had project this year too..she will be very busy..lol

Guest ruthlene

i think she will very busy now..with a management of her new company in her hand, and her store to take care (sure she had some of the employees and her sister in law too), and it said that she had project this year too..she will be very busy..lol

She sure will be very busy this year. I think right now she's overvoicing her character "Yu Jin" in the anime sequel of Winter Sonata. Then her new project, a drama or a movie?? Being busy will be great, time goes by faster. Two years will be over before she knows it. Good luck, good health & God bless Ji Woo ssi.

Guest ruthlene

dear Ching....this pianist is Mr.Kim Jong Won ka....I read from the comment from youtube that both JW know each other thru this guy.

This MV :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efEeWHvFTFc

[ 3434368192_41ce576cc4.jpg[/]

[] 3433560131_6887b472ce.jpg[/]

Both 2JWS are Mr.Kim fans !!!

According to a fan who commented on You Tube (Lee Jin Wook & Choi Ji Woo MV video), Mr. Kim was the one who introduced LJW & CJW.

Guest woofan

hmm.. I think it's understandable that fans are curious and like to "dig" for any little bit piece of info but one just can't "believe and be serious" about anything that is posted by anyone via the web especially youtube whereby anyone can just comment. The each individual photo posed with Mr kim also don't indicate anything. It simply means the actor and actress also know Mr kim and are his fan and that's it. Bear in mind Air city is filmed in early 2007 too and usually preparation and production started earlier too, so the cast will meet up earlier too.

The fact and proven official fact is both lee Jin wook and ji woo have already acknowledged and spoken to the press that they get to know each other via air city and that's it. It's straight forward enough. Frankly, fans or whoever shouldn't be over curious and speculate too much about their love story and choose to believe any unidentified or proven pieces of info of unknown source posted at youtube or elsewhere. It will only show that fans don't believe official statements of them

I am nobody and just a fan, I hate to post this and is posting because I see seemly that reply being quoting repeatedly and soon many more fans will be "believing and saying" that ji woo and jin wook know each other through Mr Kim. Many "rumours" via the web started this way..lol

"

My final visit here and off I go

Regards to everyone..

BYE

Guest apple red

Woofan

hmmm seems like you only register by this name only to posting above post..

it's not that most of the fans here dont believe with 2JW information. it's just there's a piece of news wich was different and it doesnt mean we trust it 100%. i saw Ruthlene also giving the source of this info.

so there's no harm to saying those things..it's pretty usual if some info having different version.

Guest Milano

I don't come to this thread but after reading some of the posts here, I feel inclined to write something.

Choi Ji Woo stated that she is just in the state of getting to know Lee Jin Wook. That's all to it. She even said to not assume that her relationship is beyond that. I am not trying to set a fire here but some of you shouldn't assume that her relationship is serious or she will get married with him before or after his enlistment. If you are CJW fans that you should just take her word for what it is. SHe feels burdened when people assume that she is in a deep committed relationship or that she will get married with Lee Jin Wook. if you are her fan you shouldn't put more burden on her. Sorry if this makes you uneasy. just like woofan, I won't come back here.

Guest crowntan

Wow, beautiful shoes..... How I wish I can have the satin grey one....... Wishing Jiwoo ssi success in her business venture.

Guest apple red

I don't come to this thread but after reading some of the posts here, I feel inclined to write something.

Choi Ji Woo stated that she is just in the state of getting to know Lee Jin Wook. That's all to it. She even said to not assume that her relationship is beyond that. I am not trying to set a fire here but some of you shouldn't assume that her relationship is serious or she will get married with him before or after his enlistment. If you are CJW fans that you should just take her word for what it is. SHe feels burdened when people assume that she is in a deep committed relationship or that she will get married with Lee Jin Wook. if you are her fan you shouldn't put more burden on her. Sorry if this makes you uneasy. just like woofan, I won't come back here.

And just like woofan, you're only register just to post this thing.

first of all, NOONE and i said it again NOONE in this thread gives her burden to get married with LJW. if speculating could be burdened, what about in Stars Lover's thread, which speculating that she dumped him already just because their relationship is getting public?? that's also more burdened.

we're happy for her..is that wrong ?

We're hope that she's happy with him, we're hoping that her relationship is going smoothly.

is that a burden to her ?

Pls..dont talk nonsense if you dont read it yet completely

the shoes is beautifull for relax moment. i like the grey one

Guest apple red

I think they're the same person...

i respect all opinion, but what she / he said is nonsense. we're never urging her to get married. nor that we dont believe what she said, about their relationship is still in baby step. we're happy for her.

if being happy for her is burdensome, what should we called what was written in Star lover's thread ? some or should i said Most of them speculating that she dumped LJW already, just because the relationship is getting public.

that speculation is more hurtfull yet put Jiwoo in a bad position. just because the relationship is getting known, she wanted to end it up. She is not 20 something newbies who's just begin her career and needs to establish her image being single to gain fans. she's 34 years old popular actress for Godsake. do we expect her to be single forever ? do we imagine her as her role in the drama everytime ?

and what is wrong dating 6 years younger guy ? she's not dating someone else's fiancee, boyfriend nor husband. it's not a sin to date younger man, as long they're both single and available. what would people think if she's just like what the married woman accused her back then ? that jiwoo steal her husband ? will you happy with it. iam a woman, and i hate woman who's steal someone else's man.

what i am saying is not to put burdensome to her. it's just stating some funny facts.

I kinda understand that Jiwoo love to keep herself low profile and especially her love life but since it's become news and she also doesn't say exactly YES or NO between her and Jinwook so people can imagine in the way they want....but I believe that people in this thread all want Jiwoo to be happy......

PS. I'm agree with Apple Red and Ixory :lol: :lol:

Guest gelato

hehe according to a Chinese news report, Jiwoo is now busy dubbing for Winter Sonata's animation and that she will go to Japan with BYJ in July for promotion (still not officially confirmed). I don't know how true it is but if the duo really appear on stage together, that would be exciting. Recently I rewatched WS and it still made my heart warm.

By the way, the report says Jiwoo's new company is called C.JW and SHJ just joined in as the company's major (also the only one) shareholder as a show of support for JW.

Guest andy2009

hehe according to a Chinese news report, Jiwoo is now busy dubbing for Winter Sonata's animation and that she will go to Japan with BYJ in July for promotion (still not officially confirmed). I don't know how true it is but if the duo really appear on stage together, that would be exciting. Recently I rewatched WS and it still made my heart warm.

By the way, the report says Jiwoo's new company is called C.JW and SHJ just joined in as the company's major (also the only one) shareholder as a show of support for JW.

Many thanks gelato for the news ! You are super good in Chinese and English. :)

I am very glad to know about CJW and SHJ. They are very good friends. I feel happy because our Jiwoo has this older brother-friend in her life. :D

Guest apple red

Iam looking forward their first on stage together (if this news confirm, that is)..

it would be interesting, after 7 years or so..

and SHJ always CJW's bestfriend (just like LBH..lol)

showing support each others..

Wow gelato...many thanks for the news...if both really show up together I can't imagine how many Japanese fans gathering at that time....both top fav Hallayu Star at the same function...really can't wait hee hee. Now my local TV channel on air Winter (3rd times already ) and it will end next week ( so sad ).