Choi Ji Woo 최지우

Guest Azura

Guest apple_red

my opinion on last 1N2D...

same with Felicia opinion, this eps doesnt has a lot of witty bantering amongst the members...seems like they're tired already or because the long journey...

it's funny how Kim jongmin so shy when CJW held his hand during jumping picture duty..and notice how She tease Seunggi's dress during opening

and the water incident...omonaaa...the water is only a knee length deep but Jiwoo looks struggling a lot..probably she doesnt like cold...she looks so surprised with the water temperature after checked it..

and dinner incident..anyone know how Jiwoo's team got their dinner earlier before the other teams ? and the kimchi also brought by one of the asistant of the actresses, am i right ??

Guest choidi

Anyone watch new Lotte Duty Free "So I am loving you" CF MV?

Ji Woo looks so stunning... and, she is together with Song Seung Hun. Aigoo, I don't know :) just love them so much!

here comes the MV:

aaaaahhhh!!! so pretty!!  my first post in this forum.i love ji woo:))

Guest mab2007

I'm glad I saw her in 1N2D. She really was funny there though and cute. :D

I'd like to know about her. I haven't seen such really beautiful women. I became interested of her.. :D

hi i read one of the comment in dramabeans blog the next preview tells that cjw is the black hole in the team in multiplication is that true????

really? can you post the link here so everyone can see.. :)

Some cap by me ^^

17-1.jpg

26-1.jpg

14-1.jpg

Choi Ji-woo was jealous at Lee Seung-gi.

KBS 2TV "Happy Sunday-1 Night 2 Days" aired the second episode of the actress special in following the previous week.

Choi Ji-woo asked Lee Seung-gi, "Would you like to do a drama with me some time?" and he answered, he would be honored to.

Choi Ji-woo then pouted and said, "Never mind, forget it. You said you liked Kim Ha-neul earlier".

She found it fun to tease him and accused him of not caring about his expressions or outfit because he didn't get to become a team with Kim Ha-neul.

source : http://news.nate.com/view/20110530n00026?mid=e0101

Guest gracew

Hi, any links to download the second episode ?

Oh, I love the Lotte Duty Free video. Watched it many times, maybe many of my favourite stars in it. Very well done and nice song too.

Thanks very much for sharing all the links, updates, recaps.....etc.

Glad to see JW these days.

I'm glad I saw her in 1N2D. She really was funny there though and cute. :D

I'd like to know about her. I haven't seen such really beautiful women. I became interested of her.. :D

really? can you post the link here so everyone can see.. :)

25.1 rumba lumba May 30th, 2011 at 1:14 am

it’s probably because in Sugeun’s team, all of them are in their 30′s except for Seo Woo.

on the other hand, Kim Soo Mi is 60, Hodong is 40, then Hye Young in her late 30′s, Ji Woo in in her mid-30′s, JongMin is early 30′s, and Seunggi is mid-20′s.

LOL at Kim Soo Mi. and her muk-jji-ppa shout. rofl.

actually, for me, Choi Ji Woo was the best in terms of image-ruining. you just dont really see her outside the lonely, poor, always crying soul in her dramas. it’s like the Choi Jiwoo in 1N2D is this other funny twin of the poor Choi Jiwoo in dramas. with Kim Haneul you already have an idea that she’s bubbly. Jiwoo in her dramas rarely smiles. rofl.

and sometimes Yeom Jung Ah was spacing out, prolly because her child was sick that day and all throughout the ep, even the part 1 you see her talking on the phone. and Seo Woo, i jsut didnt feel her presence. lol. and poor her she was the only one solving the puzzle.

i liked that with Hodong’s team they let the 3 actresses solve the puzzle + puzzleboy Seunggi. Seunggi even let Hye Young put in the last piece of the puzzle. and i liked how they take turns on the driving. one minute it’s Seunggi, then it’s Hye Young, then even Hodong drove. to make matters worse, Jiwon, who was sitting on the back seat, switched with Seo Woo. and so Seo Woo was just there in the back seat alone. shouldve switched with Taewoong.

from the previews it seems that Jiwoo will be the black hole in multiplication game. LOOOOOL.

comment from dramabeans

http://www.dramabeans.com/2011/05/1-night-2-days-episode-335/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Guest mab2007

What do you mean by black hole in multiplication game? :)

wait. Is she has a drama/movie that is romantic comedy?? I really wonder.. I'm starting to get curious...w0o0o0! :D

Apple red, for some reason I can't seem to quote your post. <_<

Not sure how the food arrangement was like but I think Kim Sumi’s representative provided the kimchi for her team mates. Other than kimchi, I think they served them steam boat or shabu-shabu whereas the other team was allowed to choose the food but was limited (think KHN filled her tray-like plate as much dishes as she can) as the members had to play the rock-paper-scissors game to get a spoonful of food. Hahaha.....the guys were winning most of the time. :lol:

Wait. Is she married now?? even a boyfriend?? Waa! I'm curious.

Hi mab, glad to see you are coming back to this thread. :)

JW is currently single and has been reported to be considering a medical school drama – however, the news has been around for some time but no confirmation yet. ;) If you are interested to watch her in a rom-com, perhaps you may be interested in her previous movies (both highly recommended) :

The Romantic President (2002)

Starring Ahn Sung Ki, Choi Ji Woo, Im Soo Jung

Everyone Has Secrets (2004)

Starring Lee Byung Hun, Choi JI Woo, Chu Sang Mi

Oh, I love the Lotte Duty Free video. Watched it many times, maybe many of my favourite stars in it. Very well done and nice song too.

Grace, I think Ching will provide the links as soon as the Chinese subs are out. :D

What do you mean by black hole in multiplication game? :)

wait. Is she has a drama/movie that is romantic comedy?? I really wonder.. I'm starting to get curious...w0o0o0!

If JW is the black hole of multiplication game then it’s quite fair since Uhm Tae Woong sucks in mathematics. :w00t: I did not notice the teams were engaging in multiplication game during the preview - maybe I wasn't paying attention.

I have never considered CJW as a potential candidate for rom-com but after seeing her in 1D2N, I am hoping she’ll consider this genre. Hopefully, some PDs or writers can consider JW for their next rom-com project after seeing her in that variety show – just my wish. :P

Dear Mab....

You can see her cute side in some part of Star's Lover 2008 too....and also you can try the movie Actresses....

Jiwoo also very lovely in there too... :wub: :wub:

Oh I've just back from my trip....2nd part of 1n2d is so funny...especially the diving !!!!! Our dearest so struggle !!!!

I really love her in this program super cute and funny indeed !!!!

Friend can read some funny recap from LSG's fan......

http://lsgfan.wordpress.com/2011/05/30/flirty-choi-jiwoo-giddy-lee-seunggi-plunging-in-the-water-sunday-tv-ratings-1n2d-actress-special-pt-2-5-29-11/

OH from this pix.....it's now clear to me that Jiwoo is the one next to Haneal...not the one next to LHY...

akr20110530195000005_01_i.jpg

ps.. Jiwoo posted message by herself @ Starjiwoo regarding the diving ( I guess ) but I need help for tranlation ka...

google translate not help me at all hee hee...

에공공....ㅠㅠ 큰맘먹구 뛰어들었는데,저런모습일줄이야...!!!!!ㅠㅠ

휴,,, 왜 전,뭘해두 허당일까여~??!!

그래두,주말저녁 즐겁게 웃으셨다면 그걸루 위안삼을렵니당.....>-<;;

http://www.starjiwoo.com/renewal/773571

I have a question ka.....what's is Aegyo mean ???? Is it Korean ? I don't get it when read the recap and they said Jiwoo has lot of cute Aegyo....thanks in advance ka

Thanks anni for sharing the link – it’s really entertaining when you understand the exchanges that comes with lots of teasing and laughter especially the part that involves Ji Woo, Seung Gi and Ho Dong. :lol:

Aegyo means acting cute and playful. :D Ji Woo definitely shines with her aegyo and it's really not the case that only young idols get complimented for acting/playing cute. :P

She is so lovely !!!!

c0c67f2b8a596547b151b935.jpg e1db914c2a421ea0c2ce793e.jpg

d6bd2682cd63590896ee37f6.jpg

4d92054a16d07e44952b43c5.jpg

6f62d667004c1cb617cecbc8.jpg

8d2c6547046f2e458718bf53.jpg

9be3518a1d17487306088bee.jpg

65aaa09a52aa18479c163d21.jpg

414dfba99b9a4f79bd3109e6.jpg

ea342ba6d8732582b48f319a.jpg

ecaa547a60ffc84b8a82a1a5.jpg

ecf5547a60a0c84b8b82a117.jpg

Big Big Size !!!

A10621402-59.jpg

credit as label :wub: :wub:

Dear Fel...thank you for " Aegyo " ka.....yes indeed very cute and very playful.....can't believe !!!!

I think so many people will see new side of Jiwoo from this program !!!

ps...I love the song that play from the begining of 1n2d actress special....any body have an idea ? thanks !

Lotte Duty Free Super CF......how can you persue my dearest CJW to sing !!!!! ha ha ha...I love it ka.....all super super Hit Idols.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PY03X_0u94Y&feature=feedlik

pix capture in Jiwoo part....thanks to Jiwoolove

4834de1603807022cb80c4da.jpg 787e64533aaeb17843a75b17.jpg 0ad3511ab8366a5b34fa4117.jpg c03939ffe71e2c19d7887d17.jpg 7007780065b21a534afb5117.jpg f5f4898fff6a874eb21bba10.jpg cb622b4196566f4f72f05d17.jpg 963d2bcaae9b774b7e3e6f17.jpg 2ae3d0369af3f4f45fdf0eda.jpg

Guest apple_red

gosh she's really pretty even after she slumb into the water..

it's prove that she's pretty not only because the make up.

especially after they're jumping to the water untill their face bury in the water...

Guest Hyc-ching

gracew , here you are, tuduo.com chinese subbed 1N2D Part 2

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/22kmA-sPo4Q/

Guest Hyc-ching

KBS GLOBAL News

“Two Days and One Night" Highlights Actresses's Dive, Hidden Camera and Voracious Appetite

[2011-06-01]

A special program featuring actresses on KBS 2TV'S "Happy Sunday-Two Days and One Night" is unfolding more interesting stories as more episodes air. On the Sunday episode, a diving scene involving the actresses was broadcast, attracting significant interest from the viewers.

985_2608_l.jpg

The team of Gang Ho-dong (Gang Ho-dong, Kim Jong-min, Lee Seoung-gi, Kim Su Mi, Lee Hye Yeong and Choi Ji Woo), after losing a fierce race, rose to the challenge of diving as they promised. The scene of active diving by Kim Su Mi, Lee Hye Yeong and Choi Ji Woo produced a favorable response among the viewers for the participants' candid and natural attitudes. Choi Ji Woo, aftering touching the water with her hands to gauge the water temperature before diving, bravely entered the water in the valley. However, she stumbled several times, losing her balance in the water. She could get out of the water only with the support of team members.

In contrast with Choi, Lee Hye Yeong, living up to expectations as a fashionista, entered the water in an elegant and leisurely manner "like a mermaid." Finally, Kim Su Mi, in her imposing manner as she shouted, "Veterans never die," went into the water without hesitation and even soaked her head in the cold water.

In an instant, Kim went limp in her team members' arms and seemed to lose consciousness. The cast members and producers hurriedly took her out of the water and her manager rushed to her in surprise. At that time Kim opened her eyes and shouted, "Hidden camera," which shocked all the cast and producers of "Two Days and One Night," making them calm their pounding hearts. Kim, who deceived over 100 people with her seasoned acting skills, amused herself, as if nothing had happened. At Kim's acting, Lee Su Geun said, "There is a limit for hidden camera tricks!"

On the episode, every expression on the faces of the actresses who were fighting for snacks before the "Luck-Unluck Game" before dinner were broadcast, producing big laughter among the viewers. Six members of the Lee Su Geun team engaged in fierce competitions to get a bowl of rice offered as a snack. Yeom Jeong Ah, Kim Ha Neul and Seo became irritated because of hunger, tore apart kimchi with their hands and ate mouthfuls of it. Viewers seemed to be attracted by their natural and intimate attitudes.

Viewers left many messages on the board after the broadcast. They left messages such as, "The Two Days and One Night is always very funny. The actresses programs is the best," "Kim Su Mi has proved she can live up to expectations," “I was so excited that I could not take my eyes off the TV even for a moment," "I was very much fascinated at the actresses' frank attitudes and natural manners."

Next Sunday's episode will feature stories about the Luck-Unluck game for dinner and beds for the actresses.

Writer: KBS Internet Jin Yeong-ju