Does Any Korean Idols Know Martial Arts?

Guest Aimee_1994

Guest Aimee_1994

So Do You Guys Know Any Korean Idols, That Can Do Martial Arts?

Aside From U Kiss's Eli, Exo's Tao And Ex-Super Junior's Hankyung.

Guest FragrantWhisper

Choi Siwon (Super Junior) is quite skilled in tae kwon do and was once the youngest in South Korea to hold the fourth rank in the black belt. :)

20100515_suju_siwon_kungfu.jpg

Guest iSimplicityy

Park Yoochun - 3rd Level in Taekwondo, was a representative for Korea (ages and ages ago haha)

Yoochun's Fail Taekwondo Skills

He's failed a lot of times before when trying to demonstrate his skills. On Fantasy Couple though he did a good job against Kim Jedong haha. Can't seem to find a clip of it though.

Jung Yunho - 2nd Level Hap Ki Do, Yunho does really well with high kicks o-o

Yunho's Hapkido

Yunho's High Kick

Junsu (TVXQ) has learned Taekwondo before as well. But he doesn't really show it haha.

Guest Cleopatra <3

Pfft, everyone took mine. If it's of any interest, SJ-M once did an interview thing where they were learning Taekwondo, and Siwon was showing off. There was also an episode of Super Junior Full House where Sungmin was basically a boss in martial arts....

Guest Senorita_

ZE:A's Hyungsik is a 4th degree black belt in Kendo and fellow member Taehun, is a 2nd degree black belt in aikido.

Guest nobody knows

Infinite's Woohyun I think..

does infinite's L know some sort of martial art?

all I've seen is that he nunchucks and has roles for fights cos he knows how to fight (??)

but idk if he knows martial arts, or is just good at fighting

• 4 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived