Kingone Wang
Lia Lee (李相林)
Johnny Lu
Angie Tang
Pang Xiang Lin (龐祥麟)
Li Luo (李王羅)
Chen Yu Mei (陳玉玫)

Synopsis:

Zheng Mi En (Jian Man Shu) is a talented pastry chef who works and manages at a successful bakery called Fondant Garden. Her boss and close friend from college, Chen Ai Lin (Lia Lee) always asks Mi En to bake cakes for her and pass them off as her own creations, convincing her prideful father that she is the one baking the amazing cakes. Ai Lin's father sends Ai Lin off to a fondant cake-making competition in Korea, causing Ai Lin to drag Mi En into her mesh of lies once again.
In the midst of this, Po Xi Huan/Park Hee Hwan (Park Jung Min) is a second-generation Taiwanese-Korean businessman from a Korean company who does not wish to inherit his family business. His father plans to use the upcoming cake competition as a way to force Xi Huan into an arranged marriage with the winner, who apparently has been chosen ahead of time. Xi Huan's Taiwanese half-brother, Yan Han Xiang (Kingone Wang) runs the family business division in Taiwan, but wants to be the successor of Xi Huan's father's company. Because of this, Han Xiang is a little annoyed that his younger half-brother is uninterested in taking over the business, and yet might inherit it instead of him.
OSTs:
Da Mouth - The Rate of 'Maybe'

Kimberley Chen - Love You

Kimberley Chen - So Good

Park Jung Min - Evil Person

Additional Links:
Fondant Garden 翻糖花園 Viki English Subbed Episodes
Fondant Garden 翻糖花園 Raw Episodes
Fondant Garden 翻糖花園 Official Facebook Page
Fondant Garden 翻糖花園 Official CTV Website

SOOMPI RULES OF CONDUCTDon't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama character/plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki,Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their Id reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

I just started watching this mainly because of Park Jung Min and Kingone (I almost typed Kingdom lol -.-).

This is okay so far, I found it funny

when man shu was chatting on the phone with her friend at the restaurant and she was describing how handsome kingone was and not knowing he understood everything!

OMG park jungmin and king one~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i want to see this... but no sub meh???

btw.. jungmin speak chinese or korean? he got dubbing for his chinese? (i asked this on every chinese drama that got korean star, sorry for that)

anyway... kingone~~~~!!! love you..

my brother jungmin... kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

OMG park jungmin and king one~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i want to see this... but no sub meh???

btw.. jungmin speak chinese or korean? he got dubbing for his chinese? (i asked this on every chinese drama that got korean star, sorry for that)

anyway... kingone~~~~!!! love you..

my brother jungmin... kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

yes, his voice got dubbed even though he was mostly speaking Chinese. You can watch this drama with eng subs on mysoju.com blush.gif

Guest toGETherONE

I like the rich boy crushing on that bratty rich girl, poor puppy, he thinks he's gonna marry her.

The OST sounds sweet and cute.

Guest SuperDeePark

anyone knows where i can find subs?

its such a good drama, but i don't like watching it online =='

i'd rather have it subbed (hardsubbed or softubbed)

so i can download it and watch it at night :)

Archived