[Variety] MBC Music And Lyrics | 그 여자 작사 그 남자 작곡

Guest heartbreak_warfare22

waiting for eng subs of Jay Park and Lee Siyoung. this show is very interesting. I became and instant fan of Kim So Eun and Junho. I would love to watch Park Shinhye's episode but I can't find download links or streaming links for it.

I'd like to say something regarding So Eun's statement that her ideal type is Nickhun. Ideal type of questions will always be hard to answer for celebrities. regardless of the answer, articles will surely pop out. imagine if she said that her ideal is Junho, it could spark a dating scandal (never liked the word "scandal", but its what they use to describe dating gossip). if she answers others, I believe there would be "less damage" as compared if she was to answer Junho. the celebrity, in this case Kim So Eun, will always be in the losing end. so let's not judge her by her answer.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its just an ideal type. i dont know why koreans are so 'reactive' towards this ideal-type thingy. every show i watched, they will asked who your ideal-type...lol..

like what i always say, its easy to love someone, but its hard to get him/her to love you back

btw i hoped there are subs for john park couple. i cant watch si young. whenever i see her, i remember her wrestling junjin...whahahaha.

Jay Park finally falls in love with Lee Si Young?

APRIL 21ST, 2012 BY OH! KPOP

ay28Ej31.jpg

Jay Park falls in love with Lee Si Young?

On the episode of MBC TV’s That Woman Writes Lyrics, That Man Composes Music,which airs on the afternoon of April 21, Jay Park and Lee Si Young couple will visit a martial arts room with a rookie girl group, Tiny-G.

In a recent recording, Jay Park performed a few tricks like tumbling and asked Lee Si Young to try them. Previously, Park revealed that Lee is not attractive because she is so good at everything that she has the image of a “perfect girl.”

Lee started to practice tumbling it was somewhat shaky and awkward. When Park saw that, he revealed, “Wow! I fell in love!”

Not only that, the late night date of Park Jin Hee and John Park who are rapidly becoming very intimate, will be on broadcast.

That Woman Writes Lyrics, That Man Composes Music is a romantic reality program that a famous actress and a male musician meet and spend 30 days making a special and unique song.

Source: TV Report

[spoilers]John Park cuts Park Jin Hee’s fingernails like a gentleman?

WN95TR72.jpg

It looks like John Park and actress Park Jin Hee, who are currently filming MBC‘s ‘Music and Lyrics‘, will become the target of envy from single people who plan to tune in for the show’s upcoming episode.

According to reports, the April 21st broadcast will be featuring a special date between the pair. The show’s representatives have leaked some spoilers revealing that John Park made a surprise request to Park Jin Hee by calling her out for a late night date. After accepting his offer, the two headed to a drive-in theater.

John Park also became Park Jin Hee’s guitar mentor. Before Park Jin Hee began stroking the strings, John proved himself to be a true gentleman as he cut Jin Hee’s fingernails himself. Obviously, female staff members who were observing the scene became instantly envious of Park Jin Hee’s fortunate situation.

‘Music and Lyrics’ is a reality TV show that revolves around a man and a women who collaborate together for a month in order to produce their own unique song.

Source + Photos: TV Report via Nate

+

lol delusional korean press -_-

articles about this show  really  sucks :blink:

just say all couples r in love & dating or married!

that's not the right way to increase rating! <_<

like they r forced the couples to be more intimate!

seem like they forgot the main purspose of the show

& after the end of the show many fans w'll dream  a lot

just look what happend after so eun admission!

w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

Guest heartbreak_warfare22

its just an ideal type. i dont know why koreans are so 'reactive' towards this ideal-type thingy. every show i watched, they will asked who your ideal-type...lol..

like what i always say, its easy to love someone, but its hard to get him/her to love you back

btw i hoped there are subs for john park couple. i cant watch si young. whenever i see her, i remember her wrestling junjin...whahahaha.

this made my day. :)

actually, I'm on a hunt to watch all seasons of WGM. but my quest was cut short when MU shutdown. I stopped before Jwatching unjin and Siyoung. but I found old clips of Junjin and Siyoung from a friend so my quest is resumed.

I think Siyoung is a really nice girl with boyish charms.

back to the topic. and I would have to agree regarding the articles that are just used to catch people's attention to improve the show's ratings. its too bad that Music and Lyrics sort of started off with the wrong foot with the viewers. and everyone (including MBC) is having a tough time with issues about the strike and all of that stuff. I hope viewers would focus more on the music rather than making articles just to entice people to watch the show.

Guest random398249

The preview for next week

Jay looks really angry about something and leaves!? He must be doing it as a secret camera for her birthday I hope.

Singer Jay Park knows how to please female fans and his castmate Lee Si Young

fl47QE95.jpg

Singer Jay Park recently pleased female fans, releasing five ways of being cute.

On the episode of MBC’s Music and Lyrics that aired on April 21, Jay Park and Lee Si Yong visited a strawberry farm.

After doing some work on a song for new girl group Tiny-G, the couple headed to a strawberry farm.

The trip to the strawberry farm was planned by Lee because she had lost at a stake between the two. Getting to the farm by Lee’s car, the duo had fun, enjoying various outdoor farm activities.

Filling themselves with yummy strawberries, the duo spared some time for Park to showcase his being cute.

The singer-songwriter pampered female fans as well as Lee by showing various adorable looks.

On the episode, Jay Park appeared wearing a pair of cute socks presented by his fans.

Source: Xportsnews

Dating on the Strawberry Path

20120421_1335000713.jpg

source: Nate

Jay Park has pride in his odorless feet

APRIL 22ND, 2012 BY OH! KPOP

dh57Sk82.jpg

Jay Park‘s socks have brought much laughter among viewers.

The April 21st episode of MBC‘s ‘Music and Lyrics‘ featured the singer and actress Lee Si Young working together to help produce a song for the upcoming girl group,Tiny-G.

As the two headed for the studio to begin their mission, Lee Si Young noticed Jay’s unique socks underneath his slippers. When put together, his socks created an image of an adorable bear.

Lee Si Young laughed and showed her interest in the socks by asking, “Where do you buy those kind of socks? It’s so cute, I want to buy one.” Jay replied, “Do you want mine?” to which the actress pinched her nose and quickly rejected saying, “Not those!“ Jay Park immediately defended himself stating, “My feet don’t smell, though.” However, 

Jay Park was unable to back down as he then remarked, “My feet never smell. I have pride in my odorless feet,” causing viewers to laugh at his defensive self.

Source & Image: Newsen via Nate

Guest a-romanticgirl

Kim So Eun and Junho's torrents are not available anymore. :( Please help me find a download of their episode. Puhlease! :((((((

Kim So Eun and Junho's torrents are not available anymore. :( Please help me find a download of their episode. Puhlease! :((((((

Hi sweetie. I believe our friend semi-fly has all the torrents for M&L in her Box folder. Try check this out M&L Semi-fly folder. As a matter of fact I'm downloading all of them now just to make sure. They are all still have many seeders. Good Luck! 

John Park hates men with aegyo

Jr32Il61.jpg

Singer John Park recently expressed his disgust toward men when they use aegyo.

On the April 21st broadcast of MBC‘s ‘Music and Lyrics‘, John Park and his partner, Park Jin Hee further progressed in their efforts to create their own special song. 

During this episode, Park Jin Hee requested John Park to show her some of his aegyo to which he responded, “When a woman does aegyo, it looks cute and fresh, but when a man does it, it’s disgusting.”  His honest remark had Park Jin Hee cracking up as he adorably expressed his inner emotions about men who act cute.

The reason why Park Jin Hee requested the act from John Park in the first place was because she noticed that he lacked expression when it came to love and feelings.  To improve his shy personality, Park Jin Hee tried to act an imaginary scene with John Park where he would call his upset girlfriend (played by Park Jin Hee) and attempt to lighten up her mood.

John Park confessed, “I’m bad at expressing aegyo.”  Although he was extremely hesitant to participate in his imaginary role, he still made a brave attempt.  He started off by calling his imaginary girlfriend and saying, “I’m happy that I’m able to see Jin Hee,” but immediately stopped himself as he was too embaraased to continue.

Source + Photos: Osen

Jay Park’s Aegyo on Music & Lyrics

kq94uZ26.jpg

Singer Jay Park shows off his “aegyo” to actress Lee Si Young.

The singer was featured on the April 21 episode of “Music and Lyrics” with Lee Si Young. The actress placed a flower in Jay Park’s hair and asked him to show her some aegyo. He did not disappoint and said, “Boys over flowers?” Then posed cutely by placing his hands underneath his chin and smiled. He also showed his other 4 cute aegyo poses. 

In the second episode, Jay Park had a date with Lee Si Young at a strawberry patch. On their way to the second location by car, Lee Si Young fed Jay Park her homemade kim bap. She commented that this was the first time that she had fed anyone. When asked if it tasted good, Jay replied, “It’s really good…maybe it’s because I’m so hungry? But it tastes really good!” 

Jay Park returned the favor by feeding Lee Si Young a strawberry while at the farm. Sprinkling on the aegyo, he quipped, “It tastes awesome, right? Just like honey!”

Lee Si Young commented that if she were to live in the countryside with Jay Park, she would never be bored. Jay Park may have had similar feelings. When driving back from the farm, when Lee Si Young fell fast asleep; he confessed that he wanted to hold her when seeing her sleeping so peacefully and beautifully.

What did you think of the two interacting? Is there something in the air?

zn95cI72.jpg

LOL..............

John Park’s Fans Generously Send Park Jin Hee a Box Lunch

12-04-23 16:51  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Lee, KyungNam    Translation Credit : Erika Kim  

Park Jin Hee was able to enjoy a full meal thanks to the generosity of John Park’s fans.

She tweeted a photo on April 23 with the text, ‘The pretty box lunch that John Park’s fan club God Bless John sent in- I can’t eat it; it’s so pretty- I want to thank you for caring^^ Thank you for the lunch!’

31883828.jpg

In the photo, Park Jin Hee is shown showing off the box she received from John Park’s fanclub. The box seems to contain everything from cookies to fruit in containers that have stickers with John Park’s face on them.

At the same time, John Park thanked his own fans through his own Twitter, saying, ‘I’ll have a great lunch’.

Park Jin Hee and John Park are currently appearing together in MBC’s Music and Lyrics.

Photo credit: Park Jin Hee’s Twitter, MBC

'Music and Lyrics' John Park-Park Jin Hee, Late Night Date in a Drive-In Theater

15266-music-and-lyrics-john-park-park-jin-hee-late-night-date-in-a-drive-in-.jpg

Singer John Park and actress Park Jin Hee enjoyed a late night date in a drive-in theater, making them look like a real couple.

MBC 'Music and Lyrics' aired on April 21 featured John Park and Park Jin Hee continuing their process of making a song. They enjoyed a car theater date in this episode, buying suspicions of people, 'Are they really going out?’

John Park, wanting to relax after a tight schedule, called Park Jin Hee and asked her out on a late night date. Their intentions were to refresh their memory of first love by watching a movie that was related to first love. Park Jin Hee said, "I really wanted to watch this movie. It was an amazing choice", unable to hide her excitement.

source: www.KpopStarz.com

1335001605134.jpg

Picture cr: Nate  source: www.xportsnews.com 

Hello Everyone!:rolleyes:

I was really curious about this show, actually this is the first time I watch a Korean Variety show, I'm more on Kdrama thing. I never watched any Variety show before in K land, even WGM, but this one kinda hooked me up. Honestly I the reason I watched this is because of Lee Si Young, I enjoyed the concept of the show about composing and writing song. It very refreshing and it shows how the celebrities take up some challenges. I really support this drama. I hope the second part of Jay Park and Lee Si Young is out already. and I thank God for all the subbers who  put up their time and efforts in doing it! I'm looking forward for more!

Guest vondy

Archived