[Variety] MBC Music And Lyrics | 그 여자 작사 그 남자 작곡

i haven't watched it,, but seeing all the pics and gifs is enough to make me emotional. i'm glad they only have 3 episodes, glad that they end (on screen, hardly pray that their story continue off screen) happily, beautifully. i agree, it's only 3 episodes, but it's beautiful, simply beautiful.

some would want it to last. heck make it 6mths. lol

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2PM’s Junho and Kim So Eun’s ‘Sad Love’ climbing the charts

APRIL 8TH, 2012 BY OH! KPOP

DT83dk65.jpg

2PM‘s Junho and actress Kim So Eun successfully completed their mission to make a drama OST.

The pair appeared on MBC’s ‘Music and Lyrics‘ as a couple and were given the mission of making a song for MBC’s ‘Feast of the Gods.’  Their song, ‘Sad Love‘ was released on various charts on the morning of April 8th and is slowly climbing up the charts.

Junho made the melody for the song and Kim So Eun wrote the lyrics.  Singer Lee Jung sang the song after Junho requested it of him.  The plan is to use the song as the theme for Kim Do Yoon (played by Lee Sang Woo) who cannot make up his mind regarding Go Joon Young (played by Sung Yuri).

The music director acknowledged Junho’s music writing ability during the past broadcast of ‘Music and Lyrics’ but Kim So Eun’s lyrics received harsh criticism.  Because of that, Kim So Eun looked back on her past diaries that she wrote in for 10 years and with a lot of hard work she made two sets of lyrics, a hard version, and a softer version.

Netizens who heard the song the couple wrote responded by saying, “It seems the the softer version was the one they went with in the end“, and “I am curious if they will really use it in the drama.

Source: Sports Hankook via Naver

Guest shahirashera

Watched the last episode. D~awwww.. Im going to miss Junho & Soeun so much.

MBC sure to save the best for last. 

/now I saw a lot of tweets sent to @withMBC & @MBCplus asking for this couple. lawl

oh btw, does anyone know the rating for this show? 

the last episode is total love...i'm totally satisfied but at the same time it leaves me wanting for more!

you know that these two has something special because they managed to capture the hearts of so many!

I will root for these two...I hope they become close friends in real-life if not MORE! :)

“Sad Love” of 2PM’s Junho is now hot online

APRIL 8TH, 2012 BY OH! KPOP

Yo32xW67.jpg

“Sad Love,” composed by 2PM’s Junho, is currently hot online.

“Sad Love” is a song composed by 2PM’s Junho and written by Kim So Eun on MBC Music’s reality show Written by the Woman and Composed by the Man. It’s receiving wide attention as it was selected as a love theme song of Go Jun Young (played by Sung Yuri), the leading character of the drama series Feast of the Gods.

The sad melody and lyrics conveys sadness of love, and Lee Jung’s restrained voice touches the viewers of the series.

“Sad Love” is in the upper ranks of such online charts as Bugs Music and Melon. Receiving comments that it perfectly conveys Junho’s delicate emotion, the song is receiving wide attention online.

JYP Entertainment says, “‘Sad Love’ is quite different from ‘Give It To Me, Move On,’ composed by Junho before, in terms of style. It clearly conveys Junho’s delicate emotion. Including the music fans, the viewers of the drama series will also be touched by the song. Please give the song your love and interest.”

“Sad Love” can be downloaded from such online music websites as Bugs and Dosirak.

Source: TV Report

Guest happismile

IMO, the best scene for Junho and Soeun: Who needs an airbag when you've got Junho's arm?

In all reality, some of the scenes feel scripted but this particular one cannot be because safety is of concern. That being said, Junho's protective instincts kicked it and you can tell that it is in his nature. I'm not saying that he'll do the same if it were one of his 2PM members sitting next to him, but you can tell that his caring nature is genuine. Why would "protect Soeun with my arm" be his first reaction when having to step on the brakes suddenly (while singing to the radio...mind you) if it weren't in his nature? It wouldn't, watch "The Blind Side" and it'll be explained.

I may be in the minority, but I would prefer they not do WGM. WGM can be fun in the beginning, but it drains the life out of the couples. After several episodes things get dull and it's no longer fun. I prefer if they did a drama together only because their emotions are so full on their faces, so much so that even if they weren't looking at each other the camera angles surely made it look like they were looking at each other with those smiles. And isn't that what acting is...camera angles capturing the emotions?

I liked this short 3 episode program with a purpose. It was fun, it was sweet, it was memorable.

IMO, the best scene for Junho and Soeun: Who needs an airbag when you've got Junho's arm?

In all reality, some of the scenes feel scripted but this particular one cannot be because safety is of concern. That being said, Junho's protective instincts kicked it and you can tell that it is in his nature. I'm not saying that he'll do the same if it were one of his 2PM members sitting next to him, but you can tell that his caring nature is genuine. Why would "protect Soeun with my arm" be his first reaction when having to step on the brakes suddenly (while singing to the radio...mind you) if it weren't in his nature? It wouldn't, watch "The Blind Side" and it'll be explained.

i did that too whenever i have someone i care for in my front passenger side. you can say its is instinct to protect. lol

so eun's heart must felt warmed at that time huh.. rolleyes.gif

I may be in the minority, but I would prefer they not do WGM. WGM can be fun in the beginning, but it drains the life out of the couples. After several episodes things get dull and it's no longer fun. I prefer if they did a drama together only because their emotions are so full on their faces, so much so that even if they weren't looking at each other the camera angles surely made it look like they were looking at each other with those smiles. And isn't that what acting is...camera angles capturing the emotions?

I liked this short 3 episode program with a purpose. It was fun, it was sweet, it was memorable.

well it depends on which pd runs the show. if its the pd from the 1st  and 2nd season or the Pit-a-Pat show, then i would approved because he makes it fun for the viewers and also the actors. you would not see the couples become zombies (drained life :) )

maybe why junso is behaving this is because he remembered when nichkhun was in wgm. nichkhun be able to do what the other members cant.

Guest kimngocnguyen06

Part of me want them to be in wgm and part of me does not. If it was the same pd from first season, did I wouldn't object. Since the first season of wgm was the best, and that it was the only time that I actually watch wgm.Plus I would get to see them at least once a week. On the other hand, I don't want them to be on wgm. Since wgm is like more scripted then this show. Plus it not as naturally as this show. Of course shows like this, are going to have scripted part. But the looks and stare and the reactions, is something that you can't scripted. And in this episodes you can see a lot of this little cute moment. The smile in the recording studio, that look was defintely a look of love.The instinct to protect his girl. How he want her to hold on to him when she had a little to much wine. Or when he open the car doors for her, when he make the decision to piggyback her. All those little moments is something that was not scripted(well to me). Now I just have to hope that their is going to be a drama between them. A full house 2( since it seem like the old cast pull out) junho would be rain and song hye ryo kid. Junho would be a singer, and so eun would be lyricsist behind the junho music. My delusion mind is thinking of so many thing for them. A drama, tickets to a 2Pm concert, music video appears, Photoshoot with 2PM.

Guest aliahjenap

Part of me want them to be in wgm and part of me does not. If it was the same pd from first season, did I wouldn't object. Since the first season of wgm was the best, and that it was the only time that I actually watch wgm.Plus I would get to see them at least once a week. On the other hand, I don't want them to be on wgm. Since wgm is like more scripted then this show. Plus it not as naturally as this show. Of course shows like this, are going to have scripted part. But the looks and stare and the reactions, is something that you can't scripted. And in this episodes you can see a lot of this little cute moment. The smile in the recording studio, that look was defintely a look of love.The instinct to protect his girl. How he want her to hold on to him when she had a little to much wine. Or when he open the car doors for her, when he make the decision to piggyback her. All those little moments is something that was not scripted(well to me). Now I just have to hope that their is going to be a drama between them. A full house 2( since it seem like the old cast pull out) junho would be rain and song hye ryo kid. Junho would be a singer, and so eun would be lyricsist behind the junho music. My delusion mind is thinking of so many thing for them. A drama, tickets to a 2Pm concert, music video appears, Photoshoot with 2PM.

fyi, during their dinner at the restaurant, junho did invites soeun to go to their concert this year. aahhh..i'm excited just thinking of soeun going to their concert and knows that their friendship will sure continues even after the show. :wub:

Thanks for sharing this ... I can't wait for the full episode!!! When Junho asked for So Eun's hand for the "Fighting!" cheer, I'm super sure that they were already holding hands inside the car afterwards.

yup! you are right! because soeun was saying his hands are warm and can she hold on to them. he said, yeah, sure! :wub:

2PM’s Jun Ho protects Kim So Eun, “He is well mannered”

APRIL 9TH, 2012 BY OH! KPOP

jA35ua67.jpg

2PM’s Jun Ho is getting a lot of attention thanks to his good mannered behavior.

In the April 8 episode of MBC Music’s Music and Lyrics, Jun Ho and Kim went on a camping to finish working on their song.

While Jun Ho was driving a car, he brought his car to a sudden stop because of a car in front of them. He protected Kim sitting next to him by reaching out his arm in front of her body so that she stays in her seat.

Jun Ho said, “I’m sorry. It’s because of the car in front of us.” Then Kim said, “You tried to protect me like this. You are great and manly.”

People who saw the show responded: “Jun Ho is well mannered boy.” “If I’m with Kim, I can do that too.” “It’s good to see the handsome body and beautiful girl together.”

Source: Xportsnews

Does anyone know the name of the song that Jun Ho and So Eun were listening to on the train in their 2nd episode? Sounds like a rock ballad and I vaguely remember hearing it from somewhere. Just don't know the title.

Thanks

Does anyone know the name of the song that Jun Ho and So Eun were listening to on the train in their 2nd episode? Sounds like a rock ballad and I vaguely remember hearing it from somewhere. Just don't know the title.

Thanks

issit when both of them were looking at the phone? the screen text says something about some OST. The phone displayed the lyrics too.

woohooo !!

Credit to Wild2Day for the english subs !!

Click me !!

Click me !! part 2

Kim So Eun Thinks 2PM’s Junho is Hot

APRIL 9TH, 2012 BY OH! KPOP

Pq26kA45.jpg

During the April 8 episode of MBC Music’s “Music & Lyrics,” 2PM’s Junho showed why he’s considered one of the top gentlemen in the industry. Junho was driving with his partner Kim So Eun sitting in the passenger’s seat to go camping for their final song production.

While driving, however, the car hits a bump on the road, which makes Junho stretch out his arm to prevent Kim So Eun from getting hurt. He says, “Oh, I’m sorry. The car suddenly stopped,” as Kim So Eun reacts in embarrassment. It causes a moment of silence which creates an awkward atmosphere between the two stars.

Later, Kim So Eun reveals in a separate interview that she was touched at that moment. “It made me realize he really was trying to protect me. I thought he’s very manly…he’s hot,” she said.

This perhaps explains why 2PM’s Taecyeon questioned the relationship between Junho and Kim So Eun last week. On April 6, Junho first tweeted that he felt like dating someone, to which Taecyeon responded by asking, “Did you think that after joining ‘Music & Lyrics’?”

Junho and Kim So Eun starred in MBC Music “Music & Lyrics” as a couple. The last episode aired on April 7.

HN52nI47.jpg

Kim So Eun is touched by Junho’s manners on ‘Music and Lyrics’

2PM‘s Junho once again displayed his gentleman-like manners on a recent episode of ‘Music and Lyrics‘.

On the April 8th broadcast of MBC Music’s ‘Music and Lyrics’, Junho and Kim So Eun went out to find a special camping spot to finish up their song.

While Junho was driving, the car in front of them came to a sudden stop, causing Junho to slam on his brakes. Junho immediately put his arm in front of Kim So Eun to protect her from any potential harm.

I’m sorry,” he said. “The car in front of me just suddenly stopped,” reassuring her safety.

Kim So Eun later remarked, “He is so thoughtful, protecting me like that. He’s really masculine, it’s attractive,” expressing how touched she was by Junho’s behavior.

Netizens who are starting to become suspicious of the two remarked, “These two are serious“, “Are they going to become a couple?“, and “These two look really good together.

Do you think the two have chemistry? Watch the clip below and let us know!

Source & Image: Sports Donga via Naver

Wow I totally loved this couple, I see Junho and Soeun in a whole new light now! I loved every moment of the three episodes, but if I had to choose it would be the holding hands in the car.I often like scenes which are filmed in a car, even for WGM, simply because their reactions are even more genuine since they're alone without any PDs or cameramen tagging along. It was so romantic! The nervousness was shown on their face, even though the song was playing in the car, I bet all they heard at that moment were their own heartbeat ;)

Soeun is adorable, I can see that she genuinely likes Junho. She doesn't mind taking the first step (asking to hold onto his hand in the car, initiating skinship, or tell him to piggyback her) and Junho is definitely making the best out of the little time he had with her! I guess we got to see all these romantic and beautiful interactions prescisely because they know that they only have 30 days together. It was only awkward at the beginning, but once they got to know each other better (and probably realized that they really like their partner), it was just heaven ^^

I just wish that Junho could have given her other things than scented candles. Not that the idea is bad, it's just that I feel Soeun would have wanted to receive a handwritten letter by him as well (maybe he did, behind the scenes but we don't know about it :P). From the gifts that she gave him, I can say that she does not want Junho to forget her!

I don't know what I'd feel if one day they get casted on WGM. Of course I would be very happy, but right now I just prefer the feel of Music and Lyrics better...the camera angles are just beautiful!

Anyway Junho has always said that he wanted a girlfriend (Nichkhun's stint on WGM with Victoria last year doesn't help either haha), so I'm pretty much sure that he was somehow moved by Soeun. I wish these two talented people the best, hopefully some day they can end up together, their chemistry was just sizzling!

Archived