[ MBC Sitcom 2012] Stand By/스탠바이

Guest mijoo-pearl

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KoreanCanucklehead

Good to see things finally moving. It's going to be interesting to see So Min's one-sided competition with Soo Hyun (damn, I was surprised by her English). But, just a few more problems:

I hope the writers evolve Mr. Ryu's character more. By that I mean, they make him stop being mean at SiWan, it's just getting to the point of cruelty. Lastly, JinHaeng's paranoia is really starting to annoy me, it was funny at first, but the writers have over-used it now.

Guest Han.Ji.Yoon

Whee! Just wanted to share some pics from a few key scenes that happened in the past couple of weeks: 

Episode 50 (WooMin physical contact!)standby_photo120619103243entertain0.jpg
standby_photo120619103243entertain2.jpg
standby_photo120619103243entertain1.jpg
standby_photo120619103243entertain3.jpg

Episode 49 (the captivating Soo Hyun! <3)standby7.jpg
standby_photo120618112021entertain4.jpg

Episode 46 (filled with people teaching other people how to ride a bike!)standby_photo120613095635entertain0.jpg
standby_photo120613095728entertain1.jpg
standby_photo120613095728entertain0.jpg
standby_photo120613095728entertain3.jpg
standby_photo120613095728entertain4.jpg

EDIT: (Aw, crap... Sorry... For some reason, the spoiler tag's not cooperating with me... >_< Arghh...)

Guest kimbo39

Don't understand the introduction of a new character at this point given how up in the air most of the relationships currently are.

Just muddying the waters more, and this new character doesn't seem to be adding anything of substance to the sitcom.

Seems as if the writers are getting desperate. Instead of adding more, they should be streamlining storylines.

Don't understand the introduction of a new character at this point given how up in the air most of the relationships currently are.

Just muddying the waters more, and this new character doesn't seem to be adding anything of substance to the sitcom.

Seems as if the writers are getting desperate. Instead of adding more, they should be streamlining storylines.

Guest Han.Ji.Yoon

Hi everyone! After watching Episode 54, I was so excited that I went ahead and subbed all the Suk Jin - Soo Hyun scenes! I wanted to share it with all of you also, so I uploaded a video on Youtube that includes some of those important moments that they shared. (angieknows_11, I did this partly for you... since it seems like you enjoy this couple a lot like me . hehe. :P)

vlcsnap-2012-06-23-01h06m28s175.png

Enjoy everyone!!~~
Oh, and also... the written preview for Episode 55

정우는 자신의 실수로 시완이를 의심하고도 사과는커녕 적반하장인데 그런 정우가 자는 틈을 타 누군가 정우의 눈을 새까맣게 칠해놓고,  사과하란 편지까지 남긴다. 정우는 시완이를 용의자로 몰지만 시완은 여러 정황상 소민이가 범인이 아닐까 생각하는데...   한편, 석진은 수현에게 고백하는 꿈을 꾸곤 러브홍에게 메일을 보낸다.  러브홍은 꿈속의 여자와 포옹해 심장이 어떻게 반응하는지 보라하고, 석진은 심박계를 찬 채, 수현과 포옹할 기회만 노리는데... 

Archived