What was the last conversation you had with your ex?

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Her: I don't think I'm the girl for you. We both want different things, and neither are willing to compromise.

Me: ok

We go to the same university but I didn't see her for like 4-5 months. Saw her walking by one day..

me: Hey beautiful, how you been?

her: Good, you?

me: Not bad, did you dye your hair? It looks nice.

her: Thanks.

me: Can we catch up sometime?

her: I can't, I'm busy

me: You mean you don't wanna see me.

her: No..I don't.

It's too bad, I really did enjoy her company, girlfriend or otherwise.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest itsyumey

It was horrible. Just him blaming me for stupid mini cooper. Then taking someone else's side. As he had been for the last weeks of our relationship. I think I'm a pretty fair person and I admit, I feel like there were probably some things I could have learned faster and done better at and I know I'm not the best girlfriend but I really did my best to keep us together. I spent days doing stuff JUST for him. Just because I knew he wanted x or y.

Him: Leave me alone.

Didn't reply. A bit later:

Him: Change it back. What the f*** made you think it was okay to change it anyway? Don't ever do it again or you'll regret it.

It wasn't even anything big. Like some logo thing that he worked on that I could change ANYTIME and he chose to be an richard simmons about it. Still, I apologized like a friggin' retard. I'm glad someone came between us and pinkberry slapped me awake. I was just gonna go back to him over and over until the emotional abuse, isolation and demands made me kill myself. Or until I realize I ruined my life because of him. O: That would be sad.

Guest ddcee

Actually, my ex and I are on pretty good terms!

I guess after a while I managed to mature up and let go of the pass :)

Last conversation we had was about university and post-grad stuff.

Archived