What was the last conversation you had with your ex?

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest ecstaticstranger

Her: I hate you.

Me: I know.

Her: I hate what you've turned me into.

Me: I know.

Her: I don't ever want to see you again.

Me: ..I know.

I hug her.

She hugs me back.

Me: ..I know.

I let go and walk away.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mekala

Recently my birthday passed! (whoohoo 21)...he texted me to wish me a Happy Birthday!....I replied...(pushing away as usual, short terse replies.)

Then he ask's "so what are you doing for your birthday?"

I replied "oh! im going on a date to the movies"

(automatically assumes its another guy)

No response!........ \_{-.-}_/

Guest sleepyness

I think it was a year or two ago. He was high on shrooms and said he was gonna go out and explore. I wished him luck on his journey HAHA.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest kiHyuN

Pretty sure the last time I held an actual conversation with my ex was about Pokemon, through Facebook. lol

Guest simplej00

about a month or two after we've broken up, there was just the occasional "how are you/ i miss you". i haven't heard from him since

Were still bf/gf when I saw him. He pinky promised me he'd come the next day to see me again. Never heard from him ever again. He has been ignoring my texts and calls ever since. And it's been a month now and I know for sure he's still alive-.-;;;

Guest shortstufflai

After not speaking for about a year, he randomly calls me and asks about my life.

I told him I was away at university now and he was like "cool, I might visit you one day."

Never heard from him again.... It's been about 7months lol, uni is almost over !

Guest Blue Lemonade

This was 1.5 yrs ago, about 10 months after we broke up. My ex insisted that we should stay friends, and I told him that I don't want to be his friend because I don't think he's a very nice person (he was emotional abusive during our relationship). In the end, he cussed me out and started to blame me again for everything that's happened between us. I told him to stay the john tesh out of my life, and since then, I've never seen/talked to him again. :P

Guest AiMango

Was on FB chat, him telling me about ISA happening in his city, cause I woulda really loved to go to an ISA event. This was around last July, haven't talked to him since.

Guest AS1AND0LL

Him: You think I came back to have us work our problems out but I only came back to check up on you and to see how you and your family was doing.

Me: Oh, why do you even care about me or my family.. why bother even coming back if you have no intentions of us getting back together?

Him: This is just complicated. I regret ever coming back to you, you did this to me, you will never get it.

Me: Maybe you're right, I won't ever get it. I won't ever get why you always come back and forth out of my life.. but I'm stupid enough to let you back in my life, maybe this is what I get.

Him: Let's just leave it at this, I have nothing to say to you anymore, I don't ever want to talk to you ever again.

Me: Then don't you come back or try to contact me. BTW, I didn't unblock you from Facebook, Facebook somehow unblocked you and that's the only reason why you were able to message me in the first place... goodbye.

-

Yeap, definitely got closure there but hey it's better to let go than hang onto something that's not there anymore.

Although we're good friends now, about a week ago... I got a drunken call from him... haven't really talked to him since then... =/

Him: Hey. It's been over a year since we broke up...

Me: Yeah, I know. We're good friends now, you're like my brother

Him: I miss you.

Me: I.. miss you too? We haven't hung out in a while.

Him: No, like I miss you. I miss what we used to be.

Me: ... okay?

Him: I still want you back. You're still my ideal girl. I'm so sorry for what I've done to you.

Me: I'll speak to you in the morning. Goodnight.

/end.

Yeah... that's the last actual conversation...

The other one is just him freaking out about how he doesn't remember what he said when he called me at 3 in the morning the next day...

Guest funnybear1

Her: I'm gonna miss you.

Me: Stay safe bestie! hope your day's going well ;D hope you got everything ready for tomorrow. what time do you leave and from where?

Her: Kk I'll email you as soon as I get there

Me: and skype too! ;D

Haven't heard from her since (over a month ago).

Although we're good friends now, about a week ago... I got a drunken call from him... haven't really talked to him since then... =/

Him: Hey. It's been over a year since we broke up...

Me: Yeah, I know. We're good friends now, you're like my brother

Him: I miss you.

Me: I.. miss you too? We haven't hung out in a while.

Him: No, like I miss you. I miss what we used to be.

Me: ... okay?

Him: I still want you back. You're still my ideal girl. I'm so sorry for what I've done to you.

Me: I'll speak to you in the morning. Goodnight.

/end.

Yeah... that's the last actual conversation...

The other one is just him freaking out about how he doesn't remember what he said when he called me at 3 in the morning the next day...

You handled it so well. I would have been like wtf you on about? Leave me alone.

Lol.

^ Agreed. Damn that's eloquent. My first response would probably sound like "Err.. can we not?" *awkward silence*

My now-probable last conversation with my ex involved him telling me to come over to see his renovated house and chill etc. I awkwardly changed the topic and haven't spoken to him since.

Guest miss.j

I try to keep in contact with my ex, but obviously it's not the same as before. I thought that since we spent so many years together, we should be able to have some sort of close friendship even after it ended. It's really general talk so I'm starting to think the whole "ex's can't be friends" thing is true...

Archived