What was the last conversation you had with your ex?

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

The last time we talked, we were getting our closure and I wasn't gonna see him anymore cause I had plans to go overseas.

Me: I'm gonna miss you.

Him: Stay safe bestie! hope your day's going well ;D hope you got everything ready for tomorrow. what time do you leave and from where?

Me: Kk I'll email you as soon as I get there

Him: and skype too! ;D

Haven't heard from him since (over a month ago).

Before us settling our problems it was more like "I HATE YOU I DON'T NEED PEOPLE LIKE YOU IN MY LIFE TO TELL ME I'M A SH*TTY FRIEND. RUN TO YOUR LITTLE BF.. BLAHBLAH......."

lol

so how'd the last conversation with your ex go? lol

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HERMIT

Me:  Hey baby, haven't heard from you for a week.  I've been worried about you.  What's going on?

Her:  Oh, I went to Las Vegas to kick it with my new boyfriend.

Me:  Okay.  msglll.jpg

. . . . . . . . . . . .

With this other ex, it was hardly a conversation since it was me doing all the talking.

If I recall, all I kept saying was, "Put the golf club down!  Put the golf club down!"

Guest hiswendy

The break-up.

The tail-end of it went something like this: I had extended my hand to shake his, but he grabbed it and hugged me. So in the end, I stood there and said, "I'd shake your hand but you might grab me again."

He grimaced a "Jayee."

I forced a smile and pointed to the playground's exit. "Well, that's that. I'll go ahead." I turned around, walked away and never looked back.

Guest blnyc

The last time my ex and I talked was some time last year. It wasn't in person, but on facebook.

It went something along the lines like this:

Ex: Hey, how are you? I was looking at our old pictures and I just thought about all the good times. I really miss talking to you.

(Note, we broke up almost 4 years ago and haven't had much contact since other than facebook).

Me: Oh. Yeah high school was fun haha.

Ex: Yeah. I was wondering, if you aren't too busy or anything one of these days, if you would want to just meet up and get coffee or something.

Me: Uh, I'm sure you mean well but I just don't think it would be in the best interests for the both of us.

A few days later, she defriended me on facebook. Lol, wtf right? I have no intention of ever wanting to speak with that stupid woman again.

As for my other ex in college, we're actually still friends and I just spoke with her a few days ago, but our last conversation as a couple was the breakup. it was something like this:

Both of us were kinda teary.

Me: *giving back something she lent to me* Well here you go. I guess this is it.

Her: Yeah.....*looks down*

Me: ............*clears throat*.......Hey.....*proceeds to lift her chin up with finger and kisses her one last time*..........I'll see you around.

And I turned around and walked away. Haha, sounds so dramatic like a scene from a movie huh? We're cool now though.

Guest hiswendy

^ Pfft, I trudged on an inch of snow away from my ex and never looked back while snow fell on us and while we both cried. Ah? Ah? Who's more dramatic now?

Me: ............*clears throat*.......Hey.....*proceeds to lift her chin up with finger and kisses her one last time*..........I'll see you around.

Oh. Okay, so just about equally dramatic.

Guest blush

ahhh, such a mess. We weren't together at this point and had broken up for at least 6-7 months, but had been talking as friends. He came back to town and we went out for a little hangout, though it was kinda like a date almost.

My last conversation with him was like:

-us on his bed, making out-

Him: Come on. Let's do it. It's obvious you still love me, and I still love you.

Me: Umm..

Him: We're just not together. Why do we need to have a title to be intimate?

Me: I mean... but I'm also kind of interested in someone else.

-everything stops and mega awkward silence-

Him: So what's he like?

Me: He's a good guy. We went on a date like 3 weeks ago but I'm not sure anything will happen. I mean I'm leaving and..

Him: That's why we broke up. I remember you're leaving.

Me: Yeah... that's why I said nothing will happen but...

Him: Okay well I hope he treats you well.

-awkward silence-

Me: Can you take me home, please?

Him: Alright. You hungry?

-eats a little bit before I left-

Me: Your mom makes amazing food.

-awkward silence in car ride for like 30 minutes-

LAST CONVERSATION EVERRRERERERVERVERVERVERVER IN THE HISTORY OF EVER.

I texted him and apologized for leading him on, being mean, etc. and he just replied with "k" so I have left him alone since.

In some ways, I want like complete closure. I want to truly apologize to him and talk to him face to face with an apology but that's selfish since I don't think he wants to see me anymore.

Guest Naked-Fanatic

This was a week after she stopped responding to my calls.

She sent me a message: "Is this how it ends? We just stop talking?"

I responded something to her and added that she was the one who wasn't responding.

So she called:

Her: "You misunderstood! Let's meet. I have so much to explain to you."

Me: "I don't want to hear it anymore."

Her: "It's not that! Let's meet."

Me: "Just say it now. I don't want to be humiliated at a cafe again."

Her: "Mini Cooper Mini Cooper!"

And then she hung up.

Maybe I should've met her.....

Guest .autumn.

Lol, I was helping him plan a surprise for his gf. We are very good friends since we dated for a while and the break up was mutual.

Saw my ex for the first time in a couple of months just yesterday.. Though we briefly spoke on the phone a week earlier. We're in the process of 'becoming friends again' or something like that.. It's still very unclear. From my point of view, after breaking up, it'd prefer to stay his friend but just that. But yesterday, there were elements of friendships and the old relationship resurfacing ie with him going "you should come over one day and see how everything is now (renovations)" and paying for my food (drive thru). However, his friend was also there so it was wayy less awkward. I guess I replied normally/slightly minimally but definitely you can tell things have changed.

I'd actually prefer to talk to him only once in a while until we're totally comfortable being good friends again then whatever goes. Yeah break ups are sucky.

Guest 2partsvodka

him: i'm sorry i mislead you, i hope you understand (him apologizing for misleading me before we broke up and telling me that he was seeing someone else during that time as well)

me: so you mean to tell me you cheated on me 6 months after we broke up?

.....no reply because that bastard msg me through facebook -_-

that is pretty much how it went and now we are back to strangers which is better that way. the funny thing is, his parents still calls me and ask how i am doing. they still invite me over for dinner. i think they don't know what really happened between us, at least not yet....

Guest the_wronged</3

We had one of the best talks since we first met/dated. The first month after the break up was really hard but with time, we eventually were able to go back to being friends, best friends actually. We talked for hours about everything that was on our mind, even about the good and bad times when we were together. Somehow, it's become much easier to talk now that we're just friends. I think the last thing we said was that we should hang out every other day lol.

Her - Wanna do it?

Me - Oh yeah.

Her - Let's go fast today.

Me - I like it slow.

Her - You can't keep up with me?

Me - You're an animal.

Her - You're a beast.

Me - Sigh. Fine! Let's go. I'm ready.

Her - I'll take the lead today so you don't get too tired.

Me - You're going to go crazy today aren't you.

Her - *wink

Me - I'll try to keep up. Take it easy okay!?

Her - I like a challenge. Especially when it gives me a hot and sweaty workout.

Me - Good thing I don't sweat easily.

-silence

Friend - You guys are nasty. You know, if we weren't about to run...

Guest kimmayyyy

It was a pretty bad one and a half hour conversation. Pretty much me in tears, him with a cold stare and telling me we could never be together. He told me "take care" and left. We talked again briefly a couple months later, but only because we had to. It was like we were strangers. Oh well. 

Guest kels.huns

My ex of 3 years is an ex-bf of 6 years now. I met him a couple months back in a restaurant. He was with some friends.

Him: Hey! :)

Me: Hey! :) (take a seat next to him table)

Him & Me - talk about work, him being in school, his family, my family...

And I didn't even feel a thing for him. Like no anxiety, no heart rate racing, etc..

I am over TNB.

Unfortunately, it was pretty recent even though we split over half a year ago. :/

Every now and then, he would text me if he happens to "see me around" but not say it in person. It's quite bizarre. He last texted me about a month ago asking if I was willing to meet up with him like he's asked me before around December before winter vacation.

I never responded to him asking either times, though because I have no intention of meeting him again. Especially not privately, as that will probably make my boyfriend nervous...

Guest iiRAWRR.

We weren't able to see each other, so the break up was over the phone, where I apologized for being a bad girlfriend and he was like, no you aren't...

Me: "I think it's better if we went back to being just friends..." <-fail break-up line

Him: "I don't think anything would improve if that happened" <-he didn't get that I was breaking up with him :\ He thought I meant the parent situation would be fixed if we were just friends.

So I had to say "I want to break-up" so abruptly D: I felt so harsh...

Then an hour later, on fb, he messaged me, "you were right, you were a bad girlfriend." He logged off right after that and deleted me xD

We haven't talked since those 3 years ago :vicx:

(Which was super awkward cuz 2 years later, we were in the same prom group and didn't speak at all :phew: )

Archived