[Variety] Happy Sunday - 1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) Season 2

Guest alysanne

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

excited for taewoong.. can't wait what he'll do to make us go "awww~" or "his' daughter so cute..." and then there's sikyung in the entertainment awards.. will taewoong be in the entertainment awards? i don't think so, right? 
this is gonna be random, but joo won might be in the drama awards.. too bad.. if not it'll be a bit of a reunion :-S
oh yeah, congrats to yoo hae jin on his award. did anyone catch his thank you speech? he went on to say thank you to 'bukhansan national park". come to think of it, he started going up there since he went on it in 2D1N and has been hiking it since :D lol

class="titleNews"Cha Seung Won, Yu Hae Jin, and Jang Keun Suk to Head to a Fishing Village in ′Three Meals′ Spin-Off

Cha Seung Won, Yu Hae Jin, and Jang Keun Suk will be featured in Na Young Seok PD′s new production.

On December 15, tvN stated in a press release, "The new program by Na Young Seok and Shin Hyo Jung PD, starring Cha Seung Won, Yu Hae Jin, and Jang Keun Suk, doesn′t have an official name yet, but the direction the production team is thinking is Three Meals Spin-Off - Fishing Village Edition (tentative)."

Cha Seung Won, Yu Hae Jin, and Jang Keun Suk to Head to a Fishing Village in ′Three Meals′ Spin-Off

"The details of the concept, the program name, the number of episodes, the broadcasting date and time will be announced when confirmed."

Na Young Seok PD has delivered much laughter every Friday night through tvN′s Three Meals, where Lee Seo Jin and 2PM′s Taecyeon must cook three meals a day for themselves and invited guests while living in the countryside.

With Na Young Seok PD making variety stars out of Lee Seo Jin and Lee Seung Gi, many are watching to see what kind of charms the PD will pull out of these three stars.

• 2 weeks later...

NEXT WEEK   150104 UHM TAE WOONG & UHM JI-ON WILL MADE DEBUT ON THE RETURN OF SUPERMAN  ...  hope utw -ji-on get many love for viewers and become newfan to utw.. i know viewers still sad tablo & haru leave this show...

b53yZc4.jpg
only 1 sceencaps i able made (live streaming)

this press photo

Z9mWbdU.jpg

@kjmcth I'm Sad and dispointed too (many people too) when the PD said UTW not experience with VarShow, is he lost his mind?? how about UTW at 1N2D more 2 years, is he don't know?? *sigh*

*I Know you active at Superman Thread, because of that I hope you continue to post about UTW-JION :D :D yeah.. Ji On is Cute overload.. Hehehe..

I love the idea of UhmPD in another variety show ... saying he is no expert or has no knowledge of any variety is as wrong as to say a cow can tap dance ... he was in a variety show before and his fans know he did well.True he is no one on the talk-active, game and winning side, but that's not needed for Superman Returns .... I sure hope for the sake of Ji-On that UTW learned to cook ;):P

UTW not variety-capable? maybe Superman will change that as the show is more real and genuine. but UTW was one of my fave member in 1n2d. he has that clueless-ness in the times he was in the show. and his clueless-ness add with jongmin's forever-stupid image juz makes 1n2d special back then.
i am so looking forward to him on superman. i won't be watching him on the latest broadcast. i guess i'll have to wait for 3 weeks from now then. :-bd will be watching him on kbsworld instead.

• 2 weeks later...

kim seung woo wrote lyric for  new song  Sung Yu-bin 이겨내야지  and this song also related he
enjoyable memories- hard time time 1n2d ...

still try find full song on youtube...

on yhy sketchbook  tonight at kbs2tv korea

RWanL1j.jpg
TIFFlc6.jpg

Archived