[Variety] Happy Sunday - 1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) Season 2

Guest alysanne

Guest kindaichi1430271117

@kibting i dont understand korean too but i still watch the raw files cos some parts will be edited out by kbsw. Like alysanne, I read the recaps by dramabeans also :)

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest alysanne

@kibting i dont understand korean too but i still watch the raw files cos some parts will be edited out by kbsw. Like alysanne, I read the recaps by dramabeans also

:)

Guest alysanne

@kjmcth: awesome!  aside from Su-geun and Tae-hyun, have the other 1N2D guys ever guested on the show?

Guest xopo17

Cha Tae Hyun Gifts Entire Staff of ‘1 Night, 2 Days’ With Cosmetics

89440073.jpg

1 Night, 2 Days cast member and actor, Cha Tae Hyun, who is currently the spokesmodel for the male cosmetics brand ULㆍOS, recently gifted some 100 cosmetic sets to the entire staff of 1 Night, 2 Days. Included in each gift set was a face wash, toner, lotion and cream.

ULㆍOS was launched in Korea this March after finding immense success in Japan.

A staff member on set shared, “Despite the arduous filming schedule of 1 Night, 2 Days, Cha Tae Hyun always shows a flawless complexion and we always enviously wondered what his secret was but now I feel like I can have clear skin like him too.”

A spokesperson for Cha Tae Hyun said, “The gift was prepared thinking of the staff members who suffer a lot while filming for great lengths outdoors.”

Photo credit: ULㆍOS

source and credit : enewsWorld Stewart Ho

cha tae yun is my favourite on 1n2d beside joo won. cha tae yun is so kind and generous to 1n2d staff. 1n2d staff fighting !!!

Guest alysanne

@kjmcth: Do you know the episode number of the episode where UTW was the main guest?  :)
@xopo17: Awwww, that's so sweet of him!  I love when the boys do nice things for the crew.  :)

Guest alysanne

@endeavor: Thank you! Now I have to find that episode. The only variety I watch is 1N2D, but I have to check this out because I love UTW.  :D

class="entry-title"
class="entry-title"SISTAR’s Bora to become the first female guest on season 2 of ’1 Night 2 Days’

SISTAR‘s Bora has been named the first female guest for season two of ‘1 Night 2 Days‘!

A KBS representative recently revealed, “SISTAR’s Bora completed recording for ’1 Night 2 Days’ as a special guest.”

Although she didn’t film for the full duration as she has a busy schedule, her appearance will no doubt bring about enthusiasm and a warm welcome from the all male cast of the ’1 Night 2 Days’.

Tune in to catch her on the summer special show on July 22nd!

Source + Photos: Chosun via Naver

allkpop

class="entry-title"i also already see  news 2 male guest also join this episode.... Cool member (90's group ) Kim Sung Soo &  Lee Je Hoon 

2012719124011lr47hks_T5_30487.jpg

why do the guests join in 1n2d? this is a special ep?
They had become close to each other
each of them also participate in the activities of other members
this is a happy point. 1n2d Fighting ^^

Guest alysanne

@Ryo_87: They do occasionally do special episodes with guests like the Actress Special and the Friend Special, but this is the first for Season 2.  :)

i think  becoz with audio  problem  effect to rating 1n2d this episode....this week  14.8% (2012.07.22 AGB닐슨 제공)

have 2   Hot Issue for this episode...

class="entry-title"Is Kim Jong Min in a relationship?

’1 Night 2 Days’ member Kim Jong Min might be in love.

The ‘Jeongdongjin Vacation Special’ has been broadcasted on the July 22nd episode of KBS ’1 Night 2 Days’. The members were prohibited from making left, right, and u-turns and they had to get to their destination within 7 hours. Every 10 minute delay would incur the penalty of one member sleeping outdoors.

As a rule, the members were given a chance to earn a free turn every one hour. Many variables were taken into account; at five-way crossings the members were allowed to head to 10 o’clock or to the 2 o’clock direction, at forked roads 12 o’clock direction, and at T roads the right turn would count as going straight.

kim_jong_min_1n2d_120722.jpg

The mission required the members to give up their cell phones and Uhm Tae Woong looked very depressed. As it turns out Uhm Tae Woong is addicted to the internet. Kim Jong Min also started to send a text message to someone.

The members got a peek of the text Kim Jong Min was sending and the message read, “They’re seizing my phone so..”, and the members all said, “Kim Jong Min’s in a relationship again after a long break.”

Kim Jong Min explained that he was sending the text to his mother and Lee Soo Geun countered, “Maybe his girlfriend’s name is mommy.” Kim Jong Min then said, “Mother, I love you”, but Kim Seung Woo quickly countered, “You didn’t text like you would to your mother just now. You texted ‘It’s only you’”, exposing Kim Jong Min’s actual text message.

Image: KBS ’1 Night 2 Days’
Source: NewsEN via Nate  kpopfever

and with audio problem after bora appear...

class="entry-title"’1 Night 2 Days’ issues an official apology for its latest audio accident

KBS‘s ‘1 Night 2 Days‘ unfortunately experienced an audio accident on the July 22nd episode which has left many viewers puzzled and angry.

The mishap began after Bora (SISTAR), Lee Jae Hoon (COOL), and Kim Sung Soo‘s surprise mini concert inside a truck. Throughout the episode, viewers were met with a muted audio, volume issues, no sound effects, and no background music.

Producers have issued an apology through their official homepage that read:

20120722_1night2day.jpg

We deeply apologize to viewers for the recent audio accident that occured on the July 22nd episode of the ‘Summer Vacation Special’. We will correct the issue for the episode replay feature on our homepage as well as for its future re-run. We will make sure to prevent this from happening again in the future.

Archived