[Variety] Happy Sunday - 1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) Season 2

Guest alysanne

‘1 Night, 2 Days 2’ Finally Finds its Footing

Everything needs time to settle down. In variety, the ‘settling down’ part refers to the period when the cast members of the show try to find their own characters. KBS2’s 1 Night, 2 Days 2 is almost finished settling down, and most recently charged into its competition stage.

The April 8 broadcast of 1 Night, 2 Days 2 featured a chase between the members in Jeollanam-do’s Gangjin. The rules of the game had Kim Jong Min, who had been the first one to arrive on set, try to avoid being caught or photographed by the other members until 1 p.m.

He also had a mission of his own other than simply avoiding the members, however, as he had to send to the producer photos of five tourist attractions in Gangjin.

64581114.jpg

The episode was especially notable in that it was the first individual competition between the members in 1 Night, 2 Days 2. Ever since it started up, 1 Night, 2 Days 2 had always involved team missions for strategical reasons, to make the members build new teamwork ties and also find their characters.

The first chase mission was thus very important to the identity of the new show. Chase missions always used to be the highlight of 1 Night, 2 Days, as the members’ characters would clash and end up in a tangle of alliances and betrayals. In the first season, Kang Ho Dong, the king of agreements, and the ‘genius’ Eun Ji Won were the main players in chase missions.

The first chase in the second season was fairly experimental as the members’ characters hadn’t been perfectly set up yet. It is true, however, that it was a challenge worth taking up, and it was interesting enough to arouse excitement in its viewers. 1 Night, 2 Days set up its chase to show what direction the show would go in the future with its characters. The show is still in its beginnings, but the episode could prove to be an important turning point for the future of the show. The true 1 Night, 2 Days 2 has just begun.

Photo credit: KBS2

ENEWS

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aaaah Kim Jong Min.  He's sooo dumb but soooooo devious.  Siiigh.  He did drive away with all of their phones so I'm not sure how they're going to take his picture now.

True xD. But I guess, they'll borrow from the staffs? hahaha.. I really hope Kim Jong Min wins though. hahaha

True xD. But I guess, they'll borrow from the staffs? hahaha.. I really hope Kim Jong Min wins though. hahaha

me too really hope kjm win this sunday  ...:D

KJM appear in win win as special MC for his friend haha this week

credit to enews

Lee Su Geun, Kim’s fellow 1 Night, 2 Days member, knew it better than anyone else. During the April 10 broadcast of KBS2’s Win Win, where Kim had appeared as a guest, assistant MC Lee said, “Once the set location has been decided, this gentleman (Kim) would go there a day early and find a motel in order to finish his broadcasting preparations.”

This revelation revealed a marked difference between Kim and his peers, as most would arrive right on schedule. Beneath Kim’s wonderful smile lied a thoroughness that separated him from his peers.

Responding to Lee’s compliments, Kim couldn’t hide his embarrassment and said, “[i come early] because I’m worried about being late.”

Full news HERE

Guest lzellski

I think I am gettin' more in love of Joo Won. Kim Jong Min is my favorite member of them all, but JooWon's aegyo and voice just make me go gaga over him. xD JooWon's singing voice is not the one where you get goosebumps all over you, but it's the kind where gets you to go "OHH!" and fall in love at him! hahaha *quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*

Jongmin is also my favorite in the old 1n2d and until now. I like how earnest he is. Hope he succeeds in his mission. Kim Sunbae Fighting!

Loving the new season of 1N2D and the new casts!

Preview Next Episode 15 April 2012

방송일2012/04/15

삼천리금수강산, 대한민국 방방곡곡 아름다운 곳이라면 어디든 간다!

김승우, 엄태웅, 이수근, 차태현, 김종민, 성시경, 주원의 배낭여행기!

1박2일, 봄을 잡으러 떠나다!

전남 강진 2탄!

1박2일 사상 가장 스릴 넘치는 추격전이 왔다!

춘호 김종민 vs 6명의 형제들이 펼치는 숨 막히는 대결!

‘독안에든 쥐’ 아니 ‘독안에든 종민” 놓치고 핸드폰까지 뺏겼다!

핸드폰을 찾기 위한 6명의 형제와 춘호 김종민의 2차 협상현장 대공개!

어! 예능인데... 멤버들 제대로 화났다!

춘호 김종민에게 당한 능욕을 되갚기 위한 그들의 불타는 추격전!

과연 이 대결의 최종승자는 누구?

드디어! 공개된 45첩 남도한정식!

그리고 멤버들을 경악시킨 무시무시한 벌칙의 정체는?

“에이~말도 안 돼...이걸 우리가 어떻게 해요...”

눈물 없인 볼 수 없다!

너 나 할 것 없이 두 손! 두 발! 다 들어버린 벌칙현장!

그리고 고생하는 형제들도 잊게 만든 45첩 남도한정식의 모습 대공개!

과연 상, 벌의 주인공은 누구?

꽃피는 봄이 오면~

봄 향기 가득한 1박2일과 함께! 1박2일!

Fanpic Kjm for this episode 23 March 2012

908a1930jw1draxgebc1bj+KJM+FANPIC.jpg

credit to blogkjm and  koyotelove

*sigh* reading all the controversies about the PD being in strike is hard~ so apparently the episode that aired last week is edited by another person,only 2 ppl frm the original team was included in the editing. as much as i love seeing them,my thought on last week was: WHAT?why are they doing this running man style? and was somehow cursing the new PD,but it turns out,it was the editing,they made it look like its running man-ish,so theres nothing the PDs could do~they almost cried watching it and vowed after the strike,if its possible to re-edit and re-air the episode,they would.

their filming for the next epi have been delayed and delayed~and it seems KBS is determined not to hav a missing episode of 1n2d so they are probably going to do it anyway,with or without the new PD,how,i am not sure,but theres been a heated debate about this~so lets see what happens next~

sheeesh i hate this but i would prefer for 1n2d to be on hold rather than them being in the hands of such cheap PD~you can tell frm the unoriginal screen text,they way the edit it,that this is not 1n2d~

AWW! The recent episode's rating is 15.0%. Awww JongMin should have won. xD Thanks semi-fly for the torrent links :D

Jongmin is also my favorite in the old 1n2d and until now. I like how earnest he is. Hope he succeeds in his mission. Kim Sunbae Fighting!

Loving the new season of 1N2D and the new casts!

True :D I love 1n2d s2 too :D 

Ratting in low down. Before this is over 20% and now 15%. Hope ratting will increase

I love SS2 1N2D :D

I think the problem is with this strike. Watching one trip over the course of 3 episodes is kinda making parts of it boring. I think the chemistry with the members is there... it's just... Aaah, I want this strike to be over. I miss some of my other weekend variety shows, too. :(

I think the problem is with this strike.  Watching one trip over the course of 3 episodes is kinda making parts of it boring.  I think the chemistry with the members is there... it's just... Aaah, I want this strike to be over.  I miss some of my other weekend variety shows, too.  :(

it is~and most viewers know that this is a work of an outsider~you can totally feel the difference~ they tried to make it look more like 1n2d-ish this 2nd epi but still,it lacks the wittiness of editing~the hilarious screen text,the background song~its just not 1n2d~i am not liking this~

worst that the media hav somehow label 1n2d as tiger who hav lost its teeth,when actually its teeth is on strike~ i hope this ends ASAP~its not making anyone happy at all~though i heard that the recording on the 20th will be there no matter if the PD is there or not~

Filming scheduled today  and tomorrow (20 april and 21 april )  for "1 Night 2 Days" is suddenly canceled....:(

yes so after this week,there will be no 1n2d till they schedule another filming~ personally,i am happy with this desicion~better to cancel it all than to air something that is not 1n2d~

Guest kindaichi1430271117

yes so after this week,there will be no 1n2d till they schedule another filming~ personally,i am happy with this desicion~better to cancel it all than to air something that is not 1n2d~

I agree with laydeebutterfly...though it's upsetting that we will not be getting our weekly fix of 1n2d, it is better than to have subpar editing ruining the show and receiving negative comments. I just hope that the strike doesn't go on forever...

Thanks to semifly for the torrrent!

rating decreased, and the happy sunday rating lower than SBS

that the strike should end as soon as possible, I do not want the quality is declining because it

bokbulbok game was the most interesting in yesterday :rolleyes:

Archived