[Variety] Happy Sunday - 1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) Season 2

Guest alysanne

Thanks!  Do you know where KBS World will post episodes?

you do know that KBS World is a real channel right? KBS=channel in korea that airs 1n2d and KBS World=their cable channel that airs around the world~ but the link that aileenrae32 posted is fans who ripped off the episode aired in KBSW :) 

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Lil.Miss.A

does anyone know what song is playing on ep 1 at around 48 mins when they just arrived at BaekAh do?

sounds like Jung Yup but couldn't recognize the song.

Guest killar-pyong

Today's (E03) is so funny! I laughed the hardest when Taewoong the dog-feet is doing that wobbly dance of him. Aww~ definitely his noona didn't teach him any. And to make it even funnier was his whole "why I have to do his, I hate it so much!" expression he held throughout. I think it was such a long time since I laughed so much. I am sad that the old 1N2D was ending but the new casts seem to do well so far in keeping me happy and I applaud them and the crew for that. Good job everyone.

I love how Jongmin has become Kim Sunbae (ha, he got so many nickname e.g. Kim Jong-bap, Kim Jom-bie etc). He seems to be taking more active role as a sunbae :). Love how he did that short life lesson on Joowon, hehe.

And can I say that I love, love love Kim Seung-woo? And this come from a girl who mentioned to her sister that she disapproved of Kim Seungwoo joining when the news broke. I used to think that he is one of that high maintenance guy and wouldn't suit 1N2D but now I am eating my words, albeit happily :) I love his heartily laugh, and how he works hard to bring entertainment to the show. Plus he adores Jongmin, so yeay!

And Cha Tae-hyun, lol this man is seriously crazy. I love that he is always hyperactive only to be deflated later (kinda like Mong, heh). And he came up with all sorts of unique joke, like the CPR resuscitation of Sugeun after the race. So funny!

Shi-kyung is so earnest and dry they're his charm to me. And how he mentioned he was sorry for not being funny. Aw~ just be yourself, people love you. ANd you are funny in different way though not the loud way (lol at his soft ilbak~)

Joowon was quiet in first two episodes and I was worried. But he is a sweet, kind boy and the casts kindof baby him since he is the magnae. And in today's episode he obviously speaks a lot more. I guess he just need time to blend in.

And Sugeun, thank you for staying especially in this tough time that his wife is sick. I am so happy to see him now. It is obvious he is working hard for the show and I hope he becomes more famous and more funny :)

And I've started to call them by their first names so squee~ I am definitely sold on this show. I can't wait for next episode, yeay bonding session!

Ilbak yil fighting!

Today's (E03) is so funny! I laughed the hardest when Taewoong the dog-feet is doing that wobbly dance of him. Aww~ definitely his noona didn't teach him any. And to make it even funnier was his whole "why I have to do his, I hate it so much!" expression he held throughout. I think it was such a long time since I laughed so much. I am sad that the old 1N2D was ending but the new casts seem to do well so far in keeping me happy and I applaud them and the crew for that. Good job everyone.

LOL its not that his nuna didnt teach him,but he just cant dance!~XD i still remember the viewers trip~everyone tried but failed HAHA~ and i have the same notion~i am sad that i dont have my old 1n2d but the new 1n2d hav been keeping happy for my sunday so i am glad~ 

I love how Jongmin has become Kim Sunbae (ha, he got so many nickname e.g. Kim Jong-bap, Kim Jom-bie etc). He seems to be taking more active role as a sunbae :). Love how he did that short life lesson on Joowon, hehe.

i see that KJM is trying to fill in the silence with everything he could ♥ which i love~they are all putting so much effort now to talk more,so that the newbies could talk more too~

And can I say that I love, love love Kim Seung-woo? And this come from a girl who mentioned to her sister that she disapproved of Kim Seungwoo joining when the news broke. I used to think that he is one of that high maintenance guy and wouldn't suit 1N2D but now I am eating my words, albeit happily :) I love his heartily laugh, and how he works hard to bring entertainment to the show. Plus he adores Jongmin, so yeay!

KSW ♥ i dont know much about the man himself but what i can say is that he is such a warm hearted person~and he really take care the ppl around him with so much love~since i started to watch WinWin,you can really feel it from him,especially towards the 3 other MCs with him and i am glad to see it is not a facade he put up on screen but it really is real,even in 1n2d~ 

And Cha Tae-hyun, lol this man is seriously crazy. I love that he is always hyperactive only to be deflated later (kinda like Mong, heh). And he came up with all sorts of unique joke, like the CPR resuscitation of Sugeun after the race. So funny!

Cha Tae Hyun ♥♥♥ the reason i came crawling back from my depression of 1n2d new season starting~HAHA i almost lost faith that my sunday would ever be filled with laughter,but the news of him joining made me believe again and here i am laughing like crazy XD haha~

Shi-kyung is so earnest and dry they're his charm to me. And how he mentioned he was sorry for not being funny. Aw~ just be yourself, people love you. ANd you are funny in different way though not the loud way (lol at his soft ilbak~)

i love his dry-ness~ ♥ definitely his charm~ though i love how when he got the question in the cave right,the others were like "oh he really doesnt suit 1n2d,he is too clever" HAHA XD yeah if the old 1n2d had LSGi as their brain,the new one hav SSK~he is known to be an elite,very good in school~ even his english is almost perfect ♥ 

the PD might want to change the quiz in the future XD haha~ the actors are so good at remembering things!~ juwon even remembered the name on the school uniforms!~

Joowon was quiet in first two episodes and I was worried. But he is a sweet, kind boy and the casts kindof baby him since he is the magnae. And in today's episode he obviously speaks a lot more. I guess he just need time to blend in.

joowon somehow reminds me of LSGn when he started~ doesnt talk much but does a LOT of the hardwork~he RUNS and RUNS and RUNS to save his hyungs XD even cooks for the hyungs~ whats better,though the hyungs definitely babies him bcoz he is the magnae,the fact that he hav overflowing natural aegyo makes it not awkward~ 

And Sugeun, thank you for staying especially in this tough time that his wife is sick. I am so happy to see him now. It is obvious he is working hard for the show and I hope he becomes more famous and more funny :)

LSGn ♥ its been mentioned so many times in 1n2d,most of the cast got casted bcoz of LSGn~ UTW too said at the time,he will agree to stay if LSGn stay,KSW too said that he will agree to join if LSGn is there~ ♥ he is the glue for this new line up and i am glad he is there~ LSGN ♥ too much love

I'm loving the season so far. Cha Tae Hyun definitely lived up to the hype. He's so childish and I seriously think him and Eun Ji Won can be good friends.  :lol:

*Does anyone know where I can find the ratings for the show to update the first post?*

ratings for first and 2nd epi

http://www.enewsworld.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=4001&idxType=KDramaMovie

http://www.enewsworld.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=4207

third will probably come later today~

just wanted to come here and rave about how awesome episode 3 was! although i liked the first two episodes of the new seasons and all the cast members are really fitting in nice, entertaining roles, i never really thought they were laugh-out-loud funny.

but today changed all that! episode 3 was so freakin' hilarious. SW failing and getting angry at the fact that he sucked at the syllable game; JM failing hilariously at the same game; and finally, TH's high kick scene. i burst out laughing so much and the earmuffs part just pushed me over the edge.

i think i liked the first two episodes because i have a soft spot for all the guys on the show (both old and new), but this episode was enjoyable for the concept, the games, and the interactions between the guys. loved it! season 2 is looking good so far! :lol:

I havent watched the new season yet since i always wait for the kbs subs from boo's website. I just want to know if this season's rating is still doing well? Is it still #1 compare to the other shows? [: Thanks

yes still no.1 . this week fun dan more game...

love this part time old member protest sleeping outside.

j0326-3a.jpg

Rating 1n2d 25 march 2012

^^ I'm quite sad to know you didn't like one member from S1 but if you watched the show, theres no reason to hate him. You'll come to love each of the members (:

kjmcth thanks for the replying. i'm so glad member changes didnt affect the rating, which means the members are doing well.

Anyways watched the first episode today with subs, it did not seem awkward at all to me. It seems like they got comfortable quick and I love CTH. He's funny, he fits the show well. Kim SUNBAE! LOL I love how SSK calls him that haha <3I can't wait for the next episode now! [:

Maybe Tommorow no  new episode 1n2d season  at kbs 2tv becoz now PD and staff 1n2 join  kbs strike this week... they aired 1n2d special for tommorrow.. offical happy sunday also not update preview  new episode tommorrow....

I probably look wrong but E379 and E380 look the same, right? :phew:

you're not wrong~ 1n2d is airing a special episode today because the PD of 1n2d has joined the strike~ until the strike ends,this will repeat itself~ probably diff episodes will be aired but def no new episodes airing till it ends T_T 

I probably look wrong but E379 and E380 look the same, right? :phew:

you're not wrong~ 1n2d is airing a special episode today because the PD of 1n2d has joined the strike~ until the strike ends,this will repeat itself~ probably diff episodes will be aired but def no new episodes airing till it ends T_T 

Guest Badboyz

A strike, really?

Hopefully it doesn't go as long as that of MBC...

Jesus, Infinity challenge up to 9 weeks and counting...

Archived