• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest soleil4177

Hello Cumberbabies!! Can I join the fun here? :DI am a big Sherlock fan too. I read the books many times before and naturally, I was intrigued with the modernized BBC take on them.I was hooked from the first episode! I think the Benedict-Martin tandem worked really well. I love how well they played off on each other's characters. It sucks that we have to wait such a long time before the 3rd season. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest jollibee

I love the show.

I have been kind of a lurker here for months, or for the past year, so I haven’t kept up with the threads.

>> it’s actually sad that these threads don’t get updated as much any more, I used to get all the juicy details here or if I needed spoilers and such <<

Moving on and enough with my lamenting…

I really have fallen with this series.

I came to a point where I thought that the creators of the series are pure genius, they are really, absolutely amazingly genius, that I wanted to watch all their works which meant I had to start from the beginning with Doctor Who.

This series also got me started on the books.

I always thought my brother liked Sir Arthur Conan Doyle because he’s a “boy”.

I love his works.

He deserves all the recognition he got and he will get.

Anyways back to Sherlock, the cast is just perfect.

I watch all of Cumberbatch’s work.

He’s a great actor, and his chemistry with everyone is undeniable.

I’m not sure if you also experienced this, but when I started the series I had no background at all with how it will go or how the story would work.

The only fact I knew was that it was about Sherlock.

I didn’t know who was playing who and what will happen.

I had never read a Sherlock novel and my knowledge of the guy was what was in the movies…

The series start to introduce this very lonely and bothered guy, which is Freeman, and I thought the whole time that he was the main guy. He was the modern Sherlock.

I didn’t realize who was who until that part where Cumberbatch introduces himself in the lab.

I guess what I’m saying is that I LOVE♥♥♥ THIS SHOW!!!

I just had to talk more about it.

I can’t wait for season 3.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived