[C-Drama 2012] Love Actually (爱的蜜方)

apqaria

Guest wildgeesechase

Hi! I'm so glad this thread is so active, and updated! Haha, I registered w/soompi just to be able to comment XD. I am waiting for english subtitles but in the mean time I'm watching at viki :D

It's nice to know that the ratings are faring out well. Can't wait to finish it! :D

Thanks to everyone for the photos ^_^

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh @samzz looking at them make u feel so romantic.Love is in the air,not in just air but everywhere :) I don't think we got 100 kisses where did other kisses scenes gone? :(  That also without any NG.:\"> I have noticed that in BTS they are so fun all the scenes shoot at same time are so serious .I don't know how they switch so quickly that serious.Love with joe ,oh joe is so sweet offscreen anyone will like him or fall for him after all whenever he looks with his eyes u won't be able to resist.Summer is having after effect of Love.Since her HF is gone to military she is missing him too much.

First time i am reading coffee after kiss LOL atleast she should have said wine
:x Maybe she was teasing us ;)Thanks samzz for translating, pics and all the messages it fun to read all of them.
1.5milions OMO even i see in most of online video portal the drama is within top 3 .And viewership rating of the drama is high too.

"Because you are my eyes, so I feel the world in front of me" Isn't it sooooo romantic.

Haha i read the nephew said he wants girl or sister like hao feng LOL so sweet .I like nephew he is so cute he loves his aunt so much same goes for aunt:) I like there name sunshine and summer so suitable.

Hi @wildgeesech welcome here .Yes we are not just active we are over active LOL.Ah so sweet of u registered just for Love Actually. Even we are watching it on Viki but we are also watching raw episodes too.

Thanks to viki we have subs from Episode 1 to 7.Enjoyed each and every moment of the series.Loving each of them.

The series end on sunday we will get 4 episodes on this sunday.

@wildgeesechase, welcome in here and what an honor that your first comment is for this thread :) Thanks for posting and as you we will surely watch this drama again with subs and so, we will continue our discussion here. Hope you tell us about your thoughts too ;)
@samzz, Anny, thanks dears for the pictures, news and videos. About that scene, when I watched it I also loved it so much. I think it will be one of favorite scenes in the drama. So romantic and sad. OOH how much I LOVE this couple (so obsessed). They surely is going to be in my best couples of all times :x :x
And even though I am so taken by just watching the scenes without understanding anything, I am sure that when we understand the dialog. My love for this couple will take another level :x :x
And if we are as viewers feel that, no doubt that our leads already have great time together filming this drama and already so comfortable with each other to give us this incredible chemistry which we have seen in the BTS. So no surprise that Dahae keeps commenting about the drama and her hero HF. May be she is still living her role as summer :)
It is also great to know about the drama popularity, nice to see many people watching it on TV and online as well :)
Tomorrow is the finale, looking forward to attend the wedding. And see our leads have their happy ever after ending :x :x
Here is the video for today's episode:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PL3B9A1B2A4C57C03F&v=hWfEfjnXAMU&feature=player_detailpage

Just few hours till we see our drama finale :) Here is the preview for it:
http://www.imgo.tv/clip-0-2-3521-318642-330136.shtml
More reviews and recaps of our drama :)
Love Actually Recap Ep (11-17)Review: Love Actually (2012)
Also although most of my attention was for our main couple but our second couple is also so adorable and I loved all their scenes. So I will post some cute stills for them :)
e1fe9925bc315c6013612a738db1cb13485477b13c6d55fbb2fb4316aec13be620a4462308f7d354d6ca7bcb0a46f21fa9df46cff6246b600d33ae46500fd9f9d72a6059fe2ea1862834349b033bba7495eef01f3a292df5c31fed89bc315c6035a8734977c6a7efce1b9d16e721dbfdf3deb48f8d546443
And isn't LY looking mighty handsome in suite?? :x
3b87e950352ac65c115d0ceffbf2b21192138ad5f7246b600c338744007445e0510fd9f9d62aa0fd
Credit: Baidu

Thanks AQ dear for posting the episode video and also the LA second couple pics,video preview and Recaps link.Love reading it.I makes happy that fans are liking it and i read on one blog she wrote that she is so obessed with the drama that she ended up watching episode 1-17 in one night.And blogger's are having difficulty recaping the drama since the drama air 3 episode daily LOL. 

Yes the second couple are cute specially XX role she is called Little Monster by Li Yang Haha .But it puts little comic sense due to her in drama.

I couldn't stop laughing,giggling and smiling after watching the episodes with Eng sub watched till episode 8 and its so funny each and every moments in drama is unique in its way.I so love to watch this drama.After the drama end today again i will rewatch each episode again and will discuss each and every scene i am sure i will end up writing for whole episode.

Since we have reaching end of the drama would like to add that i feel they should have kept bickering or sweet awkward situation between HF and summer for more episodes then now around 3 more episodes and then they should have let EX GF enter and the step mother should have enter later i can see her too much in drama.Or maybe i am not getting without sub what LY mother is upto so i am not liking it.

Oh isn't Li Yang looking handsome in the suit as u said Second Brother is Hot handsome and small brother is cute handsome.

so lets drool these beautiful scenes from  final episodes.sob, sob, sob, I'm crying inside, after this no more Dahae and Joe or the rest of LA casts.
imageimage
imageimageimage

68f8529dgw1dwabwu6enwj.jpg68f8529dgw1dwac2mmxq4j.jpg68f8529dgw1dwacjo28evj.jpg
68f8529dgw1dwad46iy4sj.jpg68f8529dgw1dwadljsfnaj.jpg68f8529dgw1dwadtpvz53j.jpg\imageimageimageimageimageimageimage
imageimage

imageimage
imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

I wish i can find High Resolution pic from this event.imageimageimage
imageimage
imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

imageimageimageimageimageimage

@samzz i am crying too :((  No Summer or HF no Love Actually:(

Samzz is that ur hand on joe's face since u wanted to touch Him hehehe LOL

I think many scene were edited in these last 3 episodes :( Or was my live video skipping.

6e4231fbgw1dwad0v77j8j.jpg

I am so in love with the wedding picture it looks so real :x .I love the hospital scene too. I will miss them :( and hope samzz we will definately get HD picture of wedding too .

Episode 32
http://youtu.be/m71oI91HOGc

Episode 33
http://youtu.be/myMbDq_lJ80

Episode 34
Final
http://youtu.be/n-RznL5jBtY

Thanks dear for the all the pic for the episode .

Guest wildgeesechase

Thanks, Annya and apqaria! I am happy that the ratings are faring well. :D I am on episode 6 now but I'm in no rush to finish (I am resisting the temptation from all the spoilers and stills here lol) Aacck I can't wait for them to be together :)

Guest viviatan

i want to download the whole OST!! anyone knows the link? mediafire or jumbofile also can... pls don't give me the chinese website as i dunno chinese... pls help me!!!!! 

@wildgeesechase For me rating is not important but you know media likes to blow up everything.Buthaving high rating is addition advantage and proves that many viewers are watching it and liking it.I have to rewatch the drama i love it so much specially that Cold Hao Feng and Summer Haha they are hilarious in there own way.I like how just one line from them makes the scene so funny. Even the look which HF gives to Liyang when summer completed her first task Joe was surprised and knew it was LY who helped and when HF looks at LY he just turns Hahaha.These two brother in family are really opposite to each other LOL.

Now since the series is ended i will post my fav part from each episode although there are many scenes which i like.

Since we are talking about rating the rating for final episode:250 million times played.

Honey side of the drama of love : [ # love honey square # ratings Letters] Good news story! Last night (August 26) # love honey finale party # @ Hunan TV the three sets Lianbo CSM nationwide network average ratings of up to 1.53%, 4.43% audience share among the same period the provincial TV second! Up to now, the honey side # love # total network play over 250 million times! Thanks for all the love honey 'enthusiasm for watching! @ Hatton Media @ TV serials Reuters

I love the family picture in kitchen cabinet in last episode.

A43tK.jpg

@Viviatan : Here is the links of the song.Even u are loving the songs. There are 6 songs.

Jumbo Link to song.Download it soon since the song can be copyrighted hence can be deleted.

OST LA Jumbo file .I hope u would be able to know songs name.Since its not named.

http://jumbofiles.com/9ypcvsqfevvg

http://jumbofiles.com/o8lnkzkn4xbf

http://jumbofiles.com/uyg6zy33jqb6

http://jumbofiles.com/ybw542j6kqws

http://jumbofiles.com/zqzlg21gfpaf

http://jumbofiles.com/fb9mafdc5r4d

Wow fans wants to see sequel of Love Actually:)

@samzz, Anny, thanks dear as always for the updates, caps, videos and the OST Download links :x
OOOH although we had our sweet happy ending but I am so sad too that we won't get more of our couple after this. But I am sure I will keep myself busy replaying all the episodes again and again and also wait eagerly for subs to understand more :)
And yes Anny, I saw fans posted about the sequel on Baidu :)) I surely don't mind it at all as long as they give me more and more of HF and Summer sweet moments :x But please air it in Taiwan, I just hate Hunan TV for cutting all those sweet scenes and kisses including our hospital kiss and also part of the amazing cry kiss. HATE :((
But on a good note the wedding was so dreamy and just like a fairy tale. LDH dress was fantastic and I really like the cinematography and the light usage in those the wedding and in the last scene as well. I really can't resist posting caps again for those scenes again, forgive me for that. But I am just too happy for My Adorable Couple :)
98b1c683jw1dwa974iyfvj.jpg
6d40f7f4jw1dwb3qmu0gpj.jpg
55e736d12f2eb9381c9ab36fd5628535e4dd6fbc9c16fdfaaf51f3de215c70f994eef01f3b297945e7cd7b899e510fb3e5f7be0ad933c895d0430c45And also won't forget our other couple who also had their happy sweet ending which I also loved :x
6acd5b76gw1dwaebfaba5j.jpg65439dcatw1dwaekvkgc3j.jpg

Also here is another episode recap for the drama, thanks to the blogger:
'Love Actually' Episode 4 [Recap]
And as we continue our discussion on the drama, I will try to keep posting any stills we didn't post here before :)
342ac65c10385343b1d9aabc9313b07eca80881c98b1c683jw1dwa9c8600rj.jpgfaedab64034f78f082e02e6e79310a55b2191c476d81800a19d8bc3e9a75b157828ba61ea8d345297c1ed21b0ef41bd5fe025f6951da81cb38db3dddf3d3572c11dfa9ec22c5e28a62d0f703908fc140a044ad345982b2b73e1a8d5931adcbef77099ba2c2cec3fdfc0392459dea56928794a4c27c1e25cb0bd162d9f2d3572cb4a92b418a13632763d0c3e048540923dd54564e195fc9a4b3de9c82d1584f70

Guest wildgeesechase

Actually, the only reason I care about the ratings is the possibility of softsubs to be released! Haha I would love to have a copy of LA so I can rewatch it any time :)) They are so cute together haha and Xiao Xia's expressions are so like her.

Sequel please!!

AQ Thanks dear for the new unseen still and episode caps :) I don't want to leave anything behind so downloading all caps and pic haha i have downloaded so many picture twice or thrice thinking i haven't downloaded it. Yups they edited both the kisses scene.Don't know how many more kisses they have edited .

About the wedding scene i thought hope it's not dream LOL since the moment summer opens her eyes she shows up in marriage since i was watching live i thought maybe some scene skipped LOL.Yes the wedding was private affair with just family they all are there each and every one present there loves summer haha The wedding was so dreamy and foggy the smoke coming on screen, its first time i am seeing it.The light were used beautifully in the scene.I like this small and sweet family together.

Don't know whether it was there new house in end or they were on honeymoon? Haha both the couple working in shop isn't cute.

Even i want the sequel there are still many thing which can be shown? Imagine Small summer and HF having babies LOL or suddenly a new romeo coming into there story.I like even when HF is jealous he react so coldly in his way.

I like how summer and HF character are more mature in these series they understand eachother no need of dragging any scene they talk to eachother even though they are not together.

@wildgeesechase: I too hope viki release soft sub for this too won't be able to enjoy it without subs.Do get copy but be sure you get taiwan version or full version of series.I am sure the DVD will have all the scenes even i will download it ,if its not shown on Taiwan channel..The way say night snack to summer it same as like teasing her LOL.I like him more when he does that to summer.

It was not possible for summer to have feelings for Liyang i understood watching first 3 episode itself becz XX from start told abt her feeling towards Liyang from sharing bed to 23yr of journey.

Beware if u are downloading episodes do download TV version i mean 34 episode one.In the uncut version of the drama which is there on many site doesn't have many scenes in it .Don't know why its name uncut they have more scenes cut LOL.

Some of the famous dialogue from the drama although we heard some of them already in drama due to subs .

Honey love by the classic lines of inventory1, Chen Liyang confession that lines of small summer: I can tell you right now that I do? I never knew before, now I see, I love you, always love you, from the moment I meet you I fell in love with you, although I do not know, I do not know if this is love, I thought it was just a special kind of longing, one always wants to see you, together with your idea. I got often a person aftertaste you silly smiles, re-living your every word, enjoy in retrospect with you bit by bit. One day all of a sudden, I see, so this is what love is. Love that if I hadn't met you, I do not know what is what joy, what is gentle, warm, what is the feeling of happiness. These are because of you, because of your existence, I know. Your presence is a special, no cartoonists can draw you, even if I most admire hand treatment of mass graves, because you are so unique, unique to I'm afraid don't say these, I do not know what an idiot. So, I'm sure, 200 per cent sure, I love you, has been, is now, will remain deeply in love with you.2, Xia Jie's smile is too lethal, it is estimated that I haven't bid farewell to, was already dead.3, can I ask you a question? When did you fall in love, do you always wanted to see her, you see a color, if you think about what clothes she wears. As soon as she appears, you can't help but smile, she said that what seems to be, what you are willing to do for her, as if the world had she, what has become irrelevant.4, feel love? I also grew up, will want to fall in love. And if you love the experience, I want to talk to you for advice for advice.5, I don't and the little monsters in love. My life for 23 years, would see her 23 years, were a little fatigue, there she is training as a sandbag me, I don't want to life planted in her hands. Chen Liyang I Swear by God, , I'd rather take a lifetime bachelor, I would never fall in love with little monster.6, some people, anything you want to do it yourself, let someone give me a hand on an occasional basis, is not dead! I'd rather have no money, you will never make the kind of person's hand on my waist.7, I would rather have no money, you will never make the kind of person's hand on my waist.8, and you make me a slap, I would also like to thank you, I am sick9, when others laugh when their hiding in the corner, all suffering is their carry.10, had the chance to see you didn't talk about love's sake, I bite and you love it!11, love only one person all my life, is the most romantic thing.12, the best way to end a love affair is the beginning of a new romance.
Ah isn't Liyang first confession so romantic .Ah and so love line 11 and 12 Don't when this dialogues come in which scene? I find Li Yang so cute when he swear in front of Hf that he would stay bachelor for lifelong rather then liking XX.He is so cute like kid in it.

I can only watch the episodes uploaded on viki, so right now I'm only at ep 12 but I really, really like this drama. It's far from innovative or groundbreaking but it comes out so sweet and all of the actors are so good that it's a real pleasure to watch it. LDH and JC have great chemistry and I can't wait to see their relationship grow. :x

Btw this drama reminds me of My Girl at some points - with the lying and some of LDH's facial expressions. I really like that. :)

OOH Anny, We are so obsessed my laptop is having low disk space because of all the things I have downloaded for this drama :)I also love LY confession. It is so romantic but it really make me feel worse for XiaoXiao :((
Everyday I am still replaying episodes, BTS videos and waiting eagerly for subs :) I will write my full opinion about the drama and best scenes for me after the re-watch it with subs :)
Till then here is some news and review about the drama, really nice :)
愛的蜜方 (Ai De Mi Fang) – Love Actually id="yuanchuang" style="font-weight: normal; margin: 0px 0px 8px; line-height: 34px; color: rgb(93, 93, 93); padding: 0px; "A new TV generationAnd other stills:
42a6365egw1dwa7wfydsnj.jpgb17eca8065380cd7f3059076a144ad3459828115
Also Here is the full coverage of Easy Magazine for our drama and its leads:
83025aafa40f4bfbeb2f49ca034f78f0f63618b4a8ec8a13632762d0bdaf7321a0ec08fa503dc69f9345d688d43f87944a069fb0d21b0ef41ad53ab77acb0a46f21fbe0908a9148a6b600c338644adbd
Also some wallpapers and HD caps:
0dd7912397dda14463a5c72eb2b7d0a20df486fab219ebc4b74543a9ae761d561e178a82b901143e622762d0f703918ff3b4d351513d269758eec4c0fc1f4134970a304e19b4ef64d1c8a786c8175c9da8773912b31bb051ef7f75b2367adab44bede0d5500fd9f9d72a605967c8da812834349b023bba5411385343fbf2b2116198c2d5ca8065380dd78ef377c6a7efce1b9d16092735fdf3deb48f8d54644ed01373f082025aaff2cbd157fbedab64024f1ab4
Credit: Baidu

@elfogadunk: Yes dear the drama is simple and sweet and Joe and DH have great Chemistry. Even i am watching it on Viki. I can't say she lies that much in this drama if u ask me she doesn't lie only covering up the lie told by Big Brother but yes agree her expression in some scenes definitely reminds me of MY Girl.

AQ low disk space oh i can imagine dear.Me too ditto playing drama watching with sub watching BTS .Thanks dear for posting so many pictures and magazine article and blog link article.

Hi @datanie, welcome here like AQ has already provided u the link for the episodes.

Also i saw on youtube the user is subbing it too,i don't know whether she will sub for all episodes.Thanks to subber here is the link to video.

It also has Eng sofsubs of episode 1 download link in of mediafire in the youtube video .

id="watch-headline-title"[ENG SUB] Love Actually 01 youtube.

http://youtu.be/XLDS0xowLE0

I will post my fav pic from episode later.

A new pic of our hot Hao Feng.

zZSH3.jpg

Anny, Thanks dear for that subbed video on YT and HF magazine shoot :)
I think the YT user also uploaded Episode 2 translated and also the Softsub file. But still not decided to complete the translation for all the drama :( Here is Episode 2 video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=COWmt8QlhOk
Also here is more caps and reviews for the drama:
'Love Actually' Episode 5 & 6 [Recap]The Best Part of Love Actually was Joe Cheng and Lee Da Hae Kissing 
Also you can read some viewers reviews here:http://www.dramacrazy.net/love-actually-reviews/4625
Also here is one more picture for our bride and also BTS pic for HF and his Ex:
4fe69416fdfaaf51b07c703f8c5494eef21f7a949c7ba65dgw1dwlr1he9eoj.jpg
Also I would like to post those great caps of some of the most funny parts from the BTS videos. Thanks to @samzz who posted them in LDH thread who I am also quoting her words describing the caps :x
imageimageimageimage

And kick richard simmons Director beating his lead actors, heheh :))

image.imageimage

imageimage

Our funny OTP-Joe as usual loves clowning around ^_^

imageimageimageimageimageimage

And again our multi-talented Director, from Kung Fu master to cooking instructor :)
imageimageimageimage
And these two just hopeless, just pretending as master chefs. LOL :))
imageimageimage
Laughing at each others because of a fly disturbing their romantic moment :D
imageimageimageimageimage
The beautiful wedding part, the director also wants to take part in the rehearsal :)
imageimage
Ladies and gentlemen, this is how we practice the kiss :\">
imageimage
And the wrap up party after that :)
The Happy couple :x
imageimageimage

Yups dear the subbers has subbed just for two episode i wished even she subbed for the remaining episode too and release softsubs too.I downloaded first 2 episode subs and watching it and enjoying on PC.The user know viki is subbing the drama don't know when i read in first episode she wrote she will think abt subbing after seeing the response of viewers,don't know abt rest of episode.
But i have reached till episode 15 on viki.Seeing our summer doing that HF my heart is crying she is pushing him away .But due to sub many misunderstanding has sorted out like .Like why the cooking competition started ? And HF said that he wants to stay with summer but summer pushed him away for his better future.And the dialogue" loving one person lifetime is most romantic thing" is said by summer so romantic.This couple make me sad and Happy too.
Thanks for recap link will read it and enjoy and even the reviews.
I can see many of our girl's fighting scene was edited and also other scenes are edited hope we get to see edited scene somewhere somehow.

As u know AQ i love each and every moment of the BTS videos looking at pic bring back all the moment in mind.
I never thought that the head shake in BTS video when he does it so funnily is there in drama too although he shakes his head for just one time not like BTS so many times LOL. It was in room sharing scene.

Archived