[C-Drama 2012] Love Actually (爱的蜜方)

apqaria

misterradio said: Woah woah wait - I'm confused!! Did the sleeping scene between HF and his ex happen in the episodes aired already? Or were they edited out - does that mean that scene wasn't used so does that mean it doesn't happen in the drama's story/timeline? Or are they supposed to be seen in upcoming episodes?? Haha. Oh gosh. Or maybe I should stop skipping parts I think are boring so I don't miss anything...   ~X(

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh @cuttlelee so sweet of u .Yups dear this link is working for me thanks so much i saw the opening its beautiful the flower petal falling,will watch full video after some time since i am watching  LA episode right now :)  But this link is working for me thanks .

Credit to uploader:

Episdoe:18
http://youtu.be/fpsO_lEdBEI

Episode 19
http://youtu.be/v3BmixnEbAE

Episode 20
http://youtu.be/DNOKx24rKVs

Should i say yes and cheer for episode 20 or shall i say NO and be sad for episode for 18:( Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i hope my shouting sound is echoing LOL.
I liked some of the scene in episodes very much will write abt it later.Specially some with our lead.

Finally i saw ur MV @cuttlelee thanks dear for making it liked it very much between who is the singer of the song? At first i thought its eng song
since its name was The first Love.

AQ and @cuttlelee do make more MV with the new episode videos too :)

I love  every minutes of this drama, and the EX is such a good actress also-and YF, he can display romantic scene very good also-the carrot cutting scene, if he's the lead, I will ship them also.
i know everyone is sad because of the EX and the bed scene, I'm too but looking at AQ's MV makes me over the moon again, hehehe, and the rating is increasing, LA broke 1.4% as FY has wished for. Good review everywhere except our Ripgal is not happy with Dahae's OTT. To me, this the most mellow OTT Dahae ever displayed, just the in first ep, the rest is DEABAK
about the rating
蜜粉們你們就是愛的蜜方[給力] //@电视剧爱的蜜方:大剧当前,还能稳住姿态,稳中有升~都得归功于爱蜜们的热情支持!@爱的蜜方影迷后援会 @郑元畅吧 @郑元畅元梦畅想粉丝团 @JF飛夢裡-鄭元暢官方 @李多海粉丝团 @李易峰全球后援 @方安娜后援队@青春剧透社 Sina organization verification2012湖南卫视小清新料理爱情喜剧@电视剧爱的蜜方 收视强劲上升,昨晚全国网三集平均1.5,份额4.58%!有多少人是奔着船戏去的?[思考]http://t.cn/zWTgIKR@李多海@鄭元暢小綜@李易峰@方安娜@李多海粉丝团@郑元畅吧@李易峰全球后援@方安娜粉丝团@湖南卫视制作人姚嘉@湖南卫视李浩@好剧影视@周丹Hebe6f7c4761tw1dvziuxdl3xj.jpg p.jpgimageReviews-

credit Ripgal

http://ripgal.wordpress.com/2012/08/20/lee-da-haes-arnaldo-bassini-fall-12-collection/

and I love Wootnes's point of view on this drama, and she said she will do the recap after the show finished, yeahaaaaa-credit to her.

http://wootness.wordpress.com/2012/08/19/%E6%84%9B%E7%9A%84%E8%9C%9C%E6%96%B9review-so-far-ep-1-18/
At first sight this new C-drama starring Joe Cheng and Lee Da Hae might seem like a contrived version of every other Asian drama out there, but don’t be fooled by appearances. With strong performances from the lead actors and tear jerking moments that are sure to keep the heart palpitating, Love Actually is sure to surprise audiences. This seemingly soft rom-com is sure to tug at heartstrings and, at the same time, cause a chuckle to come out.The show is half-way through and already exceeding many expectations. The characters are funny, yet complex. The storyline is nothing really new, but still interesting. Even though there are apparent flaws in the show that are sure to cause frustration, such as weird transitions and cuts, the overall story isn’t hard to keep up with. There is a simplicity in the story that is familiar, yet at the same time, the show offers it’s own unique interpretation which keeps the audience on their toes. What I’m most impressed with is the story’s fast pacedIn all honesty, there were low expectations for this show. Most romantic comedies tend to be all fluff and sparkle, without any depth and realism. However, there’s much that hadn’t been anticipated. Here’s to hoping for an even better second half, and a great finale.[Full review/recap to come after the show finishes]
-------------------
Interesting and funny Recap by Aehyu-credit to her
http://aehyu.wordpress.com/2012/08/19/love-actually-recap-episode-2/

The episode starts off with Chen Hao Feng (Joe Cheng) still refusing to let Xiao Xia (Lee Da Hae) into the family. He’s reluctant and distrustful, and for a good reason, his brother is lying about Xiao Xia being his fiancée. On the other hand Xiao Xia is slightly paranoid that everyone is going figure out the lie she’s an accomplice to.Chen senior assures her, that she’s more than welcome to join the family and he’s glad that she’ll become a new addition as she seems polite, and well mannered unlike his son. He thinks his son’s hit the lottery-your sons a cheat! Karma’s a richard simmons, why would you assume your son is going to get with someone as good as her, poor as she maybe?fullscreen-capture-18082012-234559-bmp1.Their first isated encounter and she’s about to get frost bite.
Their first isolated encounter and she’s about to get frost bite.fullscreen-capture-18082012-234748-bmp.j

Meet Mary Sue… no wait don’t forget from the first episode, she can also kick you physically in the richard simmons, so don’t richard simmons her off.

fullscreen-capture-18082012-234833-bmp.jAh crap! That’s why I love the fact that I live with a bunch of women. Her pink bra in the washing just got seen by her younger ‘brother-in law’.fullscreen-capture-18082012-234859-bmp.jShould have seen that coming! Lol at his face. Men should really learn when to stop at the questions.fullscreen-capture-18082012-234939-bmp.jI’ll understand when Hao Feng can no loner resist her charm…it’s that face!fullscreen-capture-19082012-004424-bmp.jAs the episode progresses, Hao Feng doesn’t hesitate to show his doubt in her role as his new sister-in-law, and keeps a watchful eye on her. I guess keeping that watchful eye is going to lead to him noticing other things too Joe in his chefs uniform *_* While he attempts to sway his dad into not letting his emotions get to him and, thoroughly investigate this new found stranger they’ve let into their house.fullscreen-capture-19082012-004637-bmp.jI love her little moments of sass. I hope she starts saying them out loud, it would add another layer to her character and it sort of reminds me of Joo Yoo Rin.Hell bent on discovering the real identity of Xiao Xia, Hao Feng gets up to his own detective work that leaves the audience thinking there is a softer wall behind that hard exterior.fullscreen-capture-19082012-004839-bmp.juh-oh looks like shits about to hit the fan…but oh wait! Is that someone calling me?
fullscreen-capture-19082012-010114-bmp.jI swear I didn’t do that on purpose! He decides the best way to prove that she’s lying is to find DNA (Yang Guang’s). So he checks the bath tub, but damn Mary Sue got there before he did and scrubbed the living day lights out of it.o if not the bathroom, then a little boys bedroom is the next place to strike for detective Hao Feng.fullscreen-capture-19082012-010251-bmp.jow now, let’s rewind a few minutes back, he clearly stated he didn’t like women who lied. Xiao Xia asks him, what he’s doing here, clearly perplexed. He replies, ‘I came to check the light bulb, the light fixtures in the house are acting weird, I thought it might be this room.’ All the while thinking she’s here to seduce him as she nears.fullscreen-capture-19082012-010340-bmp.j‘Ladly Hao Feng’s detecive skills come out as futile as he doesn’t acquire the root of Yang Guang’s hair and thus his DNA test plan goes down the drain. Likewise Xiao Xia’s attempts at securing another place come out as useless as, nothing seems to crop up. He does warn her though that, he will get to the bottom of her lies.Hating to be a free loader like Hao Jie and her brother, she tries to help out at the family restaurant. However, both brothers hold her off. Li Yang, as sweet as ever tells her to take it easy, while Hao Feng threatens her, if she makes three mistakes within three days, she’ll have to leave with Yang Guang. Naturally she takes him up on that offer.image

Hao Feng warns Yang Guang, ‘touch that and that’ll be a strike against Xiao Xia’. Lol he’ll even pick a fight with a kid.
Thoughts:So far so good. I like how they’ve thrown in these little moments where Joe’s character breaks free of his mean guy demeanour, and we see him make mistakes like any other person. It plays well with Lee Da Hae’s character, her flaws of-well, being poor isn’t a flaw but neither is it a virtue. Her ability to look after her nephew, while she lies out of her butt. You can clearly see that the writer is trying to find a balance within both of these characters. Neither of them are perfect, hence why they suit each other.Li Yi Feng, is slightly underrated at the moment, but his small little appearance so far are cute and amusing. It looks like he has love line of his own, I’d like to see how that one pans out.about is, what Hao Feng was trying to prove with Yang Guang’s DNA…I’m not sure what the understanding is at the moment. The fact that he uses her name at the end and not the word ‘aunt’, might suggest that’s her child, but isn’t she too young to have such an old kid?…mmm I think I’ll have to go back and re-watch or wait until they clear this up.----------------------
imageimageimageimage

reminds me of MY GIRL
more recapscredit to the owner of the blog
http://russiandesolation.wordpress.com/2012/08/20/c-drama-love-actually-%E6%84%9B%E7%9A%84%E8%9C%9C%E6%96%B9/
I just started watching a Chinese drama called Love Actually (愛的蜜方) and…I’m obsessed! Like binge-watching-17-episodes-in-1-night level of obsessed. So basically, par for the course! Thank God I’m Chinese because English subs are slow to come by. At 17 episodes, I’m midway through the 35-episode drama. Verdict? So far so good. It stars Taiwanese actor Joe Cheng (of ISWAKfame, and looking hotter than ever) and Korean actress Lee Da Hae (whom I adore from My Girl). I was a little apprehensive at first because dubbed Korean stars in a C- or T-drama rarely work but Lee Da Hae pulls it off. They’ve dubbed her but she can actually speak Chinese in real life. I totes buy the chemistry between the 2 leads. And on a more superficial level, the two leads are just really pretty to look at…--------------------------------and Wootness again with another recap
http://wootness.wordpress.com/2012/08/20/love-actually-recap-ep-1-3-spoilers/
--------------------------------
our OTP sweet moment-I love their genuine happy expression evebthough this is on screen act.imageimage
imageimage
----------------------------
and this off screen, Joe teasing Dahae about the next kissing scene-so funny, when he tried to jump to scare her
imageimageimageimage

---------

Thanks @Annya and @apqaria for responding to my frazzled questions! Haha. From today's episodes, it confirms that the bed scene does occur - haha.  :)) All I want to say is that I'm so grateful this drama airs everyday with multiple episodes and that Joe's hands are really pretty. LOLOLOL. 

@viviatan, welcome to LA Mania, LOOL :)) I think we all here as crazy as you about this drama :x
@misterradio, you are welcome any time :) and I think you are the first one to mention about Joe's hands. I think I can't argue in that. Nothing in him I don't think is pretty. He surely captured our hearts in this drama :x
@samzz, I can't be more glad to know that my video is the one making you overcome those latest sad plot developments :\">

Anny, I will to do another movie. But I think this time it will be sad one. I really won't be able to help it :))

And thanks dears for the episodes videos, blogs links and recaps. I am so happy to see many people are interresed about this drama and even write reviews and recaps about it. And those BTS caps are actually from one of my favorite moments between our couple off screen :x

Here is the new Official MV of the drama which you mentioned Anny. The song is called "Till The World Ends" By Olivia Ong. They really chose so great songs for the drama OST and I think I am becoming a big fan of Olivia and have to go check all her other songs :)

I also found the song lyrics translation here:

http://ashleysavenue.com/553/

Also a new interview with our leading couple (LDH and Joe). How much I wish it was done with them together and to know what they said about each other 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2xxLMkQXb0&feature=player_detailpage

P.S: I will share my thoughts about the new episodes in another post :)

@samzz that offscreen moment is one of my I didn't knew that there is kissing scene there i thought joe is just teasing like that only jumping like that our feels so shy had to hide her face with her hand :) Yes i like how onscreen they had this nice and laughing talking scenes.I remember the BTS of the same scene Joe was speaking korean and LDH too.Enjoying themselves.Ah i love this pair.Thanks for pictures dear.

@misterradio: Yes i am happy to that it gives us 3 episodes daily no waiting for weeks to watch is sometime tiresome.And not only Joe's hand are pretty but he has this killer smile too which i haven't seen in his other drama.

@AQ:Thanks for the new video of LA movie and the interview even i want to know what are they speaking ? She was singing too,don't  know which song?When LDH is speaking that cutout of LYF made me think he is sitting there LOL.
Thanks for the song name didn't understand the name of song when i watched.They are using this artist song very much i don't mind her song and her voice is really good and thanks for lyrics too.

OMO OMO now this was edited for sure :o I didn't notice the girl in last pic is his EX. LOL.

7cZWa.jpg
Credit:weibo

Oh wow even the episode of Happy camp had higher rating:) Here is the translation.
id="article-entity-title" class="entity-title""Happy Camp" developed "love the honey side" ratings win again.
In Hunan Satellite TV hit of fresh cuisine inspirational idol drama "Love honey side" since the launch has ratings steadily rising, on Saturday night all the creative Zheng Yuan Chang, Lee Da Hae, Fang Anna easy peaks such as China and South Korea and two places popular idol more is domestic line debut the ace variety show "Happy Camp" continue to play the publicity campaign, the night jokes constantly checkpoints scene and Tricky Funny let the audience laugh constantly, according to Sofres nationwide network viewership data, the evening's "Happy Camp" highest ratings of 2.49 and 7.25 share the same time slot the first in the country, far higher than all other competing programs.

It is reported that night's broadcast of "Happy Camp" exclusive "developed" a fun filled challenge "the love honey side" checkpoints links. Show the scene of a happy family and Lee Da Hae, Fang Anna, Li Yi Feng, Zhu Zi Xiao Ma Tianyu and Zheng Yuan Chang playing "competitive" PK tournament, Lee Da Hae, Fang Anna reproduction of sisters soulful choose which male guests with Zheng Yuan Chang PK will fail, the two always have close to the side, "a small meeting" Fang Anna also from time to time to help her sister Lee Da Hae pay attention to her makeup, of these inadvertently reveal the truth so that the scene of the two other guests "envy". In fact, as early as in love honey side "shooting period, Lee Da Hae, Fang Anna two due to play lasting bonds play two relationship to be a good sister, and even love, they also help each other, however, sudden, Li Yi Feng" Oolong the "Confessions classic plot. In real life, Lee Da Hae is very happy to be able to have such a good sister in China, Fang Anna cute, it will take care of people, together with Anna and faster learning Chinese.

Anny, I think they are talking about their off screen interactions and some funny situations they had together. I really wish to know what they say exactly :( and about the song Dahae sang. It seems to be classic and good song, you can listen to the original song here:
http://www.singchinesesongs.com/sing.php?singid=43
About that so passionate scene. They surely edited out most of it even the imaginary part between summer and HF. Hope we get to see that part at least somehow in future :))
I know it is a bit late but let me mention my thoughts about yesterday episodes before I watch the new episodes :)
1- I was really happy that we got to see how HF feel about his work. It is not career or family business but he is very passionate about it and he love to cook to people and make them happy. You can understand that seeing him unhappy in the new restaurant because customers are different and not caring about the food he made and also when he insisted to make the meal for the mother and her child even after the hours and that she didn't have enough money. I really loved to see this side of him.2- HF at last settled his feelings and knew what he wants. And he understood the reasons summer had to push him away and thanked her that she made him know what he wants on his own. That was a very sweet reunion.3- I felt so sad about LY, he started to have hope again in his love for summer after HF went to his Ex. The way he partially hugged her in the kitchen teaching her to cut the carrots was so adorable and how he is trying hard to be another father for her nephew. My heart is crying for you dear specially that we can see this is going to be the smallest of his problems as his evil mother is appearing again and using him to destroy the family :((
And @samzz, I totally agree with you that the actress playing the Ex. is indeed so good actress.
Overall it was very sad episodes for me even with the reunion of our lovers and I have to highlight this one scene which I adored and cried watching it as well :(( It is when our couple saw each other coincidentally. 
OOH, I was so touched of how each is trying to hide his pain to not hurt the other and started talking and laughing together in an attempt to forget everything else. And oh when they were leaving backwards to look to each other as much as they want :((
This really was one of the most touching scenes in the drama for me :x :x
68f8529dgw1dw3f5yk7c2j.jpg
Also here is a video of our stars taking some shots for a magazine, I just love seeing all of them together :x
http://www.ieasy.tv/news/detail/5022.html
211.jpg

AQ ur power has passed on to me or what? The things i told or wanted it to be is true can't believe Haha I am happy :) U will come to know after watching the episode what i am talking abt.Bed scene offcourse;) I still can't believe it is true things happened the way i imagined it to be.But i don't know what will we get in marriage scene.

First i will write abt yesterday episode too and let me tell u its not late even i didn't get time to write abt it and i am sure once we watch it with sub we will have to discuss it again .Once whole series get subbed then daily we can discuss one episode after understanding each episode properly and fully.

1.I really felt bad for Li Yang whenever he try to keep his feeling aside something happens and his hopes rise too that he still has chance.I also like that rather on jumping or grabbing the opportunity he asked his brother and questioned abt his relationship with his Ex.As we know again his hope will get high due to HF Ex.
2.In all these serious and sad scenes XX is the funny one trying to save her own love line when she came to know HF as left she can sense that now summer is along and LY has feeling for her so before anything happens she landed with her luggage there LOL.Its funny whenever LY is trying to talk abt something with summer XX lands there and u have to see LY face expression like not again.Don't know what he wants to say have to wait for sub.
3.And yes we can see he is missing summer even when he is cooking in new Restaurant and just becz of the mother and child didn't have enough money they were treated like that in by her EX.She was really rude to them.
4.Like u say No matter how far you are, love will finds it way,same goes for HF and summer no matter they are staying apart but while walking different path they came to same path infront of eachother.I like how the scene was shown when they leave they are walking backward its like going to back to reality knowing they can't be together .how talking to eachother for that few moment made them forget everything.These was my fav scene of all.  
5.Summer condition is getting bad she is fainting again and again why doesn't she go to doctor that my question for sure?
6.Yes the sweet moment when LYang treasure the touch of summer sitting in his bedroom was so funny LOL he was really cute and adorable.He made summer smile i was so happy.
7.Ah both brother fighting and LYF drunk and lying on road so sad :( And Mother taking advantage of it and showing up infront of him and although showing herself poor and faking half the things.
8.Like the reunion of lovers with the help of sunshine offcourse .

And abt today's episode:There were too many scenes with mother and LY since there were no sub it hard to understand what was she telling LY abt .But surely she is not so good full of lies as we can see the whole family is broke due to her.Wow Big brother is so daring he slept LY mom i was shocked not once't but twice.No matter how wrong a Mother can be but i am sure a son can't see this.
And again when everything was not so good Miss EX land's up at restaurant that too fainted.Wow now don't say me summer know that she is pregnant since they both want to hospital :( EX is doing such a good job that everyone is going to get deceive i knew the will use the photograph as proof for sure.Only one thing made me happy in this episode that nothing happened between them he fainted yes yes yes. \:D/  and was taking summer name when laying on his EX haha good going HF.But we know all this not him LOL now Ex is playing pregnant game in house and making fool of everyone as we can see LY mom is also suggesting her something don't was it her idea or Ex's idea.The plan is working summer is sad again.:( And i like big brother entry came back .

Oh god i ended up writing such big post .
Between i always forgot to mention abt food in the drama i like how they show it although for few minutes then also.

Thanks dear for the picture and the link of the video like the photoshoot i hope we even get the drama photoshoot video too and also the song link.Abt the passionate scene the passion was taken away from episode we were just left with the scenes LOL.But i am sure we will get the scene no worries:) Its first time i am seeing our girl having deep passionate kiss, if they would have been on bed then i would have fallen down from my bed seeing them LOL :\"> Between its too hot i can't help it .Although like samzz said i have seen joe doing that many time not only joe but taiwan drama has these type of kiss normally.

Guest j_mikan

@annya Yes! I've seen 3 episodes already. At first, i find it weird that u r posting 3/2 episodes daily, and now i know why  :D
I dunno if i'll stick to this one hehe, i'll try to watch ep 4&5 and hopefully will like it. :)

OOH chinggus, missed writing in her those past days. But what to do, busy back to work and don't have much time to write about my thoughts about the drama :(. But I surely still watch it daily :)
Anny, thanks dear for always updating here and posting videos :x and I am happy that one of us still have some power :)
@yuuki_07, welcome in here. hope you enjoy the drama and continue watching it :)
As weekend is here, I have some time to share with you my thoughts about the past episodes. Let me start, hope you don't feel bored reading this long post :\">
Episodes 21->23:-------------------------
1- Lots of sad things happened, LY evil mother appeared and is totally controlling LY. Is she pretending to be poor??!!!2- Felt so sorry for LY, you can see how he was happy seeing his mother but on the other hand she is totally using him for her revenge to destroy the family. What a bad mother she is!3- I was touched when the troublesome brother appeared again and went check on his father health and burst in tears :(4- We had some sweet scenes between our couple supporting each other during all those sad events.5- I am not sure why HF ex came to the house? What was her execuse to stay there?
I will share some caps from our lovely couple sweet moments:
705dfdacgw1dw4kxf0xalj.jpg698b6421gw1dw4k5l66zlj.jpg68f8529dgw1dw4msn1dzfj.jpg
Episodes 24->26:-------------------------
1- I liked how we saw summer strong and high spirit again preparing for her "Happy Times" car which I really missed in previous episodes. YAY for that :)2- I don't know what Mr.Chen write in his letter that made summer cry that way and also why LY mother came also to the house and kicked summer and sunshine out?? 3- Also liked how things reversed in the new house that sunshine is the one prepared the breakfast for summer. So cute :)
I want to share caps for the most scenes touched me in those episodes:
The bite scene. That was both sad and sweet scene. So original :x :x
68c62693jw1dw5sxfbwm6j.jpg68c62693jw1dw5sz61brlj.jpg68c62693jw1dw5s7w9czlj.jpg68c62693jw1dw5sqv29wgj.jpg6be76774jw1dw5s9pyle0j.jpgd043ad4bd11373f098fa8e04a40f4bfbfaed0467
Summer telling HF that his Ex is pregnant. I can't imagine how anyone could feel when hears about this from the one who he really loved :(
68f8529dgw1dw5pxmla96j.jpg68c62693jw1dw5q768z6kj.jpg68c62693jw1dw5q4dv837j.jpg
Also this scene was lovely, I liked how this couple always try to over come their difficulties with smiling and sharing those sweet moments together :x
68f8529dgw1dw5quuf5s1j.jpg68c62693jw1dw5qn6f8noj.jpg68c62693jw1dw5qmvhfn0j.jpg68c62693jw1dw5rpeaqv8j.jpg
Episodes 27->29:-------------------------
1- OOH summer is hiding from HF :( I think this is because his Ex told her to keep away from him but he was clever enough to catch her and have a talk. Their meeting was full of emotions but I only understood when HF said sorry to her.2- HF, you really can't drink again. The first time you were decieved to think that you slept with your Ex and now that you proposed to her??? You must stop now. But I was happy though that he always was talked to summer in those unconsience moments and calling her :)3- I was so sad to see LY and Xiaoxiao in pain because of their one sided love. So, I will surely be happy when they come together. Waiting to see this.4- HF at last used his head (which he was using to invistigate summer and sunshine before) and discovered his Ex lie. AT LAST :))5- Then HF Ex is back to her mind again and knew that she can't get love by all these lies but I am not sure I am convinced by this change. I don't know, may be because I still can't get over hating her or may be because I don't understand much as it seems that LY Mother was the one convinced her to do those bad moves. I will judge more when I see with subs.6- LY is fully damaged now and the next task is to resque him from his evil mother and heal his broken heart from the love of summer. I love his character though, he is too open and courages to face everyone with his love and I think he also knew something from the doctor about summer illness. He is always the one who got to see her collapsing :(
Some caps from today's episodes:
68f8529dgw1dw6vbxcqy7j.jpg68f8529dgw1dw6vtxgu4ij.jpg68f8529dgw1dw6wftwr2kj.jpg68c62693jw1dw6w8jl6fgj.jpg65439dcatw1dw6xrmlsh3j.jpg4ddb3b9btw1dw6y8n9u27j.jpg106b368egw1dw6yjrn06hj.jpg
The good news now that we will get to see this tomorrow :) :x

68f8529dgw1dw6za1uakej.jpg

waaaa, TQ so much for beautiful screen cap, tried to put some here, but my internet connection always on and off and too slow, maybe I'm run out of quota already, I'm downloading everything from this drama, I'm crazy about the OTP and love all the casts.

upcoming ep, I love the touching face part-I wish the hand is mine.

http://tieba.baidu.com/f/shipin/p/8b137208d9db5896e6325fa6-1?kw=%C0%EE%B6%E0%BA%A3

@yuuki_07 It even my first time watching a series with 3 episode back to back and enjoying it.Although i don't understand Chinese so waiting to watch it with eng subtitles.Actually story is simple but i like all the character in drama they are sweet and somehow funny too .Hope u like it.

AQ don't worry for 5 episodes to go then we can freely discuss episodes i know right we all are busy either with work and then watching drama and downloading lots of tasks.Multitasking is not that easy.

Thanks dear for posting all the new pictures of LA,Blog link and posters here. I didn't felt bored reading ur long post ;) It's smaller then mine i always think my post are so long LOL.Actually u have wrote about so many episode that why u are feeling it's long.Oh i love spoiler picture

:x  Will reply regarding the episode later even i am juggling.

@samzz even my condition is same as ur i don't want to leave anything want to download everything :) Oh thanks dear for the video link.Isn't that so sweet gesture or way to show ur love he even does that before kissing scene in today's episode.

And we are invited to wedding be ready to attend it.credt to weibo and Baidu.

wklcU.jpg

U mean this scene samzz.
hn8BX.jpg

I read they say something like this translated.So touchy:)

Small summer - Hao Feng, in my eyes, and my heart has been only you, I am not afraid of seeing your smile, can not see your tears, invisible deeply, you see only when I'm afraid you do not remember , I have a pair of laughing eyes only for you;
 Hao peak - a small summer, my heart, the eyes have been in love with you, I really want to get married, you and I defy you not see my smile, can not see my tears, can not see you and I together when some happiness, I'm afraid you do not remember, Fengyun long time ago only the beating heart.  I have you in my heart, has been considered the end of time.

Small summer--Hao feng, In my eyes and my heart its has always been only you, I am afraid not to see you smile,can't see your tears, can't see you looking at me when making love, I fear you don't remember, I only laugh for you eyes;Hao peak--small summer, My heart and eye in has been are love with you, and I real wanted to married of all people, and is you, and I not afraid of you see missing my laugh, and see missing my of tears, and see missing you and I in together Shi is of happiness happy, and I I'm afraid you does not remember, and I this star is long yiqian on began only for you beat of heart. I've got you on my mind, is considered the end of time.

Sweet touching moment from today's episode.

small summer as the micro-disorder attack more and more frequent, worried that this blindness could no longer see Hao peak, Hao peak emotional small summer said: I will never Leave you! You have all my life, even if you can not see, I will use all my life vocabulary you describe the immediate OK, you do not have to worry about missing any moving scenery.
\"> . Oh so sweet at the same time so senti too.
KkkWH.jpg

Episode 30

http://youtu.be/gMANzkcua7A

Anny, Yes yes, that scene, why sooooo romantic and the translation you got is so sweet, the feeling between Summer and HF. Summer, don't worry, HF will sure looking at you day and night  and will give you the best during your real first night together.
cefc1e178a82b901267961af738da9773812ef52
6c224f4a20a44623aac808fe9822720e0cf3d728
and looking like we are not the only one affected by these two lovebird-Dahae herself I think really taken by the beauty of this love story. Obviously she misses her Hoe Feng so much so she expressed it on her weibo-, looking at how happy they are together on and off screen, plus  more than 100 times passionate kisses within 2 months, I'm not surprise if Dahae really affected by this, or she's really falls in love with HF/Joe.Whatever it is, Dahaeshii I believe you know what is best for you
from her weibo today-she asking where to go after that kiss, having coffee, hehehe, come on Dahae, just coffee?

Hao peak to you in the end how to where to go? Coffee a few horses! honey side of the / @ TV series Love : # love honey side #

@ Sodom 27 : # sweet moments # sweet moments. Hush. Do not comment[Love you][Love you][Love you]

The Hide See large image Turn left Turn right

44ea627bjw1dw80buk37bj.jpg

and yesterday, she's really follows all the news

Right ah, no matter how kind my eyes Hao peak really 'I meet. / / @ Lee Da Hae fans group : Because you are my eyes, so I feel the world in front of me[i]

@ TV serials Reuters Sina organization verification : @ TV series love honey side tomorrow Ep 30: small summer suddenly eye diseases attack, in return for Chen Haofeng truth confession! The sun unexpectedly encountered the biological father, how will he face? Global fallback @ Hunan Satellite TV @ Lee Da Hae @ Zheng Yuan Chang small mechanized @ Li Yi Feng @ Fang Anna @ Lee Da Hae fans group @ Zheng Yuan Chang @ Li Yi Feng Fang Anna fans group @ good drama film @ Zhou Dan Hebe

6f7c4761tw1dw6yxgzljjj.jpg
and not to forget about the rating and the popularity of this drama-so happy for all of them including the kiss richard simmons director.

/ / @ good drama film : [corrected] @ TV series Love the honey of 23 total Baidu drama Search exceeded 1.5 million! Ranked drama first list! As of yesterday, the cumulative network video Click to play exceeded 150 million![Mighty][To force]

Good drama film @ Sina organization verification : # good drama news board # @ good drama film exclusively produced the urban romantic inspirational drama @ TV series love honey party August 22 ratings rose steadily, @ Hunan TV CSM32 the ratings rate of 1.087, ranked at the same time provincial Satellite TV 2! Single set of ratings exceeded 1.48, the highest single set the highest ratings, a single set of ranked provincial first! Baidu single day search volume exceeded 15 million in terms of drama first list! @ Hatton Media[Applause][Laughingly]

8bac2b1dtw1dw6kzgman2j.jpg

Archived