[C-Drama 2012] Love Actually (爱的蜜方)

apqaria

Anny, thanks dear :) I was busy yesterday until late at night when I was able to make a post (although I still checked all the pictures and the thread here ;) ). But I know that I always can depend on you in updating here :x
And thanks dear for all the videos. Indeed we got now a storm of BTS videos, hehehe :)) will we get to see BTS for all the the drama scenes :D I am still trying to watch them all and downloading of course although my internet connection is not helping a lot :(
I think LDH and Joe were jumping to get some energy and warm in that cold weather
About that wedding scene between HF and Ex-Girlfriend, I have scene pictures too and you can see a lot of Stills in that video also. It is mainly interview and information about the Ex. GirlFriend actress.
I post the video and caps in spoiler tag not to annoy any one :))

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDM3Mzk5NTky.html 

68f8529dgw1dvrao7s5doj.jpg

And yes lucky fans will get the calender, hope a kind winner will post the inside pictures. But here is a picture of it:
98b1c683jw1dvrju2aw2uj.jpg
And yes, Joe is very funny indeed. And that technique to get shorter is really effective, hehehe :)) and we get to listen to LDH real voice at least in those BTS videos, really happy for that :) She really worked so hard repeating many times and memorizing her lines in a foreign language. Way to go LDH :x
As promised, here is more pictures from the Conference, all amazing and our cast looks GREAT except that we missed seeing Joe there :( as well.
First our cast sitting in the hall:
6ba6c311gw1dvqlr1w69aj.jpg
Then they are celebrating the airing of the drama
123561778_291n.jpg123561778_301n.jpg123561778_51n.jpg
123561778_91n.jpg
123561778_121n.jpg
And now we take closer look to our cast:
123561778_71n.jpg123561778_131n.jpg123561778_41n.jpg
And surely won't forget our hero who was present through VCR, all leads and audience watching him. We will surely miss you Joe :(
20120809_6be572ad14bc948c6315CzFp554RzL5
And now begins the cooking competition.
123561778_171n.jpg
LDH is the first one to succeed to make the "Sushi" roll and she is surely happy for that :)
123561778_201n.jpg
As LYF have some trouble to get to do it, LDH noticed that and helped him. 
123561778_181n.jpg123561778_211n.jpg123561778_221n.jpgLY don't forget this little help from the genius chef Xiaoxia, hehehe :))
123561778_251n.jpg
All succeeded to do their roll :D
123561778_231n.jpg
Now lucky fans get to eat from LDH and LYF hands, ENVY :(
123561778_241n.jpg123561778_261n.jpg
Yes, I want this one LYF. YUM :))
20120810_1344586336_93489600_1.jpg
Now it is turn of our leads to taste their cooking. SO LOVELY :x but I think LYF put a lot of mustard on his roll and LDH was shocked when tasted it :))
123561778_271n.jpg123561778_281n.jpg
And at last the interview with the cast:
c8177f3e6709c93dca8b3f6f9f3df8dcd100542820120809_07ba19d05bb5775015a1H57oF66foZ7
And here is some random lovely pictures:
123561778_161n.jpg123561778_101n.jpg123561778_151n.jpg

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh AQ thanks so much i am so in love with this picture they are so big and HQ that i feel i can touch them :\">
I don't think there was problem with ur internet the video were loading so slow too :(
I knew u must be busy that's why u didn't come.U have always a helping hand me "Call Me":x
I want to eat that sushi too.They are holding sushi as it is trophy or award LOL..

Good that u used the spoiler for the picture.Yes i saw in the video her wearing wedding dress shot i knew that we are going to get Ex-gf element but didn't knew that we will also get wedding thing :( .

Joe tell DH to zip her lip before giving scene they laugh so much.Joe brushing his teeth were so funny.
I can see even joe practicing lot for lines i think some words are really difficult to speak he was practicing so much.

Thanks for posting the outer picture of the calender i haven't seen them before. I want that calender what are we suppose to do to get the calender? Hope too one of the kind with definately share the calender picture.
And about kiss i feel the kiss are more korean then taiwan hehe whenever the kiss scene are there they zoom out LOL..While in taiwan drama the kiss are different.

Yes upload the videos in ur youtube account:)

More 2 Days to go then we will have drama can't believe we are waiting and crying from May.\:D/
I read the drama timing like this.

Sunday to Thursday 19:30-22:00, three sets of network, an episode aired Friday - Saturday 19:30-20:10

Are we really going to see 3 episode daily?

Translation of Lonely Love song.Atleast i can understand what are the feelings in song.
Lonely lonely just fine
Also is the original tear so I waste a few litres thinIn the mirror and I promise I will sooner or later face a bunch of smiles
Nothing love wrong love wrongEarly admit early release
I'm lonely lonely just now who don't to comforting hugsLet me go faster pain can't stand the thought of madWon't die
I'm lonely lonely well you really don't have to smile in my memoriesI do not believe I will be stupid to forget declines do not let goPeople are lonely borrowed all this awayI always want you to quit
Also is the original you are what I am dreaming you had to changeNo amount of love isn't everyone is everyone's karma cause
What will be nothingEarly vanity see later
I'm lonely lonely just now who don't to comforting hugsLet me go faster pain can't stand the thought of madWon't die
I'm lonely lonely well you really don't have to smile in my memoriesI do not believe I will be stupid to forget declines do not let goPeople are lonely I always want you to quit.

I am posting some of my fav caps from BTS actually there are so many but posting few.
Using spoiler tag if someone doesn't want to see it.

Our girl can't control her laugh here in such romantic scene.
GnOIY.jpg

AXAgr.jpg

PzR5x.jpg

I don't know what joe is saying but he is saying it in so funny way.
t5Lw4.jpg

Gt0NI.jpg

Joe suddenly jumping on LDH these was so funny.
QNXPD.jpg

ispDJ.jpg

a3hM1.jpg

Bed scene .
xVQfP.jpg

7zPXv.jpg

HFRbo.jpg

Joe loves to do funny stuff look at him.

dXcQa.jpg

If u have already watched the BTS then this was so funny the way he was doing that voice phes phesss and Dh not noticing it LOL.Shaking is head LOL.

zVhvm.jpg

I love this short skirt see is wearing.
duOjL.jpg

M3An9.jpg

daHv4.jpg

ntwFu.jpg

9l0bR.jpg

4yjBg.jpg

Hfyg5.jpg

gqW6O.jpg

oILyB.jpg

Although the picture quality is not good but i love them.

:x

Gold dear, first time to know the meaning of my short nickname. I am so flattered right now  :\"> You are that cute one darling, thanks a lot "muah"  :-*
And although we know that LYF wasn't naked in that scene but I think only the idea of it surely made LDH happy, hehehe :) and that is why she brought him the red underwear in his birthday :))
Anny, yes at last I also still can't believe that we only have less than 2 days to get our drama that we have been waiting for so long. And not only that but also we will get three episodes a day. YAAAAY :)
I am not sure how to get the calender either but I think by forwarding some announcement of the drama to friends on the official weibo account of the drama.
Although still didn't see all the BTS videos but I also LOVE Joe's sense of humor. He is SO FUNNY. And as you mentioned the director also is so funny. Doing cooking, action and played a doctor :)) I think he tried to revenge from LDH hitting him before by hitting her and even trying to kill her with doctor tool, LOOL
So, surely that was a very lively and fun filming set. I love how we see all actors enjoying their time together :x
And thanks dear about the translation of the song lyrics and I actually found a video of the original song MV with subs. It is so sad :(( Thanks to uploader and subber

And thanks again dears for those caps, you know I couldn't resist watching the videos and surely won't resist to see those, hehe :) 

You have selected some of my favorite captures. May be because we are both really looking for romance in this, hehehe :)
LDH can't stop laughing all the time which keep her making a lot of NGs. But we have to say it is Joe's fault :))
And I think I love most of LDH outfits in the drama, all looks so feminine, cute and elegant :x and I would have really loved to see her putting her hair down in this way more in the drama. And actually I can't open this specific video. I want to see it badly, SO SAD :(

Here are two more promo videos released and also the preview of the episode in which the cast participated in "Happy Camp"
Drama Promo 1Drama Promo 2Happy Camp Episode Preview
Here are some posts from bloggers who are as excited as us about the drama talking about the BTS videos, the drama conference and Joe enlistment.
Love Actually, BTSJoe Cheng Enlists in Military Service and Misses Love Actually Promotional Events

Yes Gold it's first time our girl got the opportunity to see her costar nude or shall i say half nude.:)) He is wearing towel down.Yes our girl was seen by many of her costars in the drama's of her.LDW saw our girl when she was jumping and enjoying and had great fall in bathroom.If u were her i hope u didn' t take out ur cellphone and starts clicking his picture LOL or did u thought of attacking him in Bathroom :x Naughty ideas LOL.

AQ now we are just 15 to 16 hrs away from seeing drama.If we get 3 episode then the drama ends in just 2 weeks itself.3months of waiting and it finish in just 2 weeks.Hope this drama is hit .I can see all the element of a good drama in it.:x

Thanks for telling abt calender like u said we have to forward the msg abt LA.
Haha director and joe both are funny.But if i have to give award that it would be joe for the most funniest of them.when he was practicing his fight scenes.
I am happy when i see set so lively it easy to spend time and work if the environment is fun.
Oh i am so happy u found the video with translation oh i love the lyrics and such a beautiful sad song. "What we've borrowed we should return":( A girl giving all the reason that she can be fine alone trying to forgot the guy in her memories but we can she can't although.I will make a MV on it with eng lyrics on LA pair.Don't know who is lonely in song i find each character lonely specially Li Yang and Da hae Summer.
Haha we are somewhere same watching BTS video reading summary LOL..Yes Romance is the best.Joe is making our girl laugh notstop everytime.But i am proud of our girl she didn't have anyone near her and was independently speaking Chinese and reading it.
Now u can see on Youtube one user has uploaded all BTS video on youtube u can watch all there:x .

Remember how we thought she pretend to be GF of LYF i mean Li Yang.Then suddenly first brother comes into the picture and u can see in the promo posted by you.I love the music in first promo and we can see other scenes too.And thanks for posting both the promo and Happy Camp video haven't seen them before.I can see joe in Happy camp :)I am sure he will be funny even in the video.

The blogger mentioned the same scene which i mentioned too even she loved the same scene LOL Phess phees one.And many other scenes too.I can see everyone is enjoying the BTS.Did u see the wedding scene video where joe and DH are showing kiss it so funny i think they are rehearsing then also such kiss heheheheee?

I think this are some pictures in calender i found on weibo.
fULL6.jpg

Oh God tomm is the day we are waiting for:x .

Anny, yes it is just few hours. So excited and happy  \:D/ Hope too that we get news tomorrow after broadcast that it has good ratings and thanks a lot for mentioning the YT channel. I post the link to it here as well for every body who wants to watch the videos :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/0936nina 
As the song is by a female singer so, I suppose it is our Female lead song but I think it also match for LY and Xiaoxiao characters as well.
I still didn't see that wedding video. I think they were taking shots to other actors but they had to do their lines as well to create the same atmosphere and so they did that far kiss, LOOOL :)And yes, we get a glimpse of the calender pictures, hope we soon see HD pictures of it.
Here is a funny version of the drama poster, I think I like this version more than the original, hehehe :))
648d61b7gw1dvuvbscoqaj.jpg
Now until we get to see the first drama episodes, let's worm up with some new stills :x
201208121833318731604.jpg201208121837563102656.jpg201208121837563736560.jpg201208121837562637116.jpg201208121824236690359.jpg201208121845576730337.jpg201208121835100293395.jpg201208121835099827855.jpg201208121824237799802.jpg201208121824238418930.jpg201208121845577359464.jpg201208121845579543576.jpg201208121845578458907.jpg
201208121845578924448.jpg677f96ebtw1dvuwn1zh9fj.jpg

Just three hours left chinggus and I am getting ready to watch the drama live today celebrating its first broadcast :)) Hope my internet connection won't be down when the time comes :)
From you who want to also watch it live here is the link to watch "Hunan TV" channel online. Enjoy :)
http://www.gaokao121.com/
And continuing warm up, a video came out for LDH advertising the drama. It is called "Lee Da Hae Ups and Downs"
http://hunantv.tv.sohu.com/s/n772278.html
Also another non HD videos of promo from the conference and some report about the drama conference:
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDM4MzY2ODU2.html http://video.sina.com.cn/v/b/83405325-1787243497.html

Hehe AQ even i like this funny poster better then original.Thanks for posting youtube link of BTS.:)When u see the BTS video of wedding do comment abt it.And thanks for all this lovely LA picture.

AQ the link u posted i want there but it took me to some other website were to click?It took me to hntv5.com.Thanks for the other video dear watching it.

@natsumicess: Thanks dear for the picture looking at them make me for eager to watch the drama.

Guest natsumi1430287076

Can someone please help me with the spoiler thingy? 
I put the photos between these two  

but it's not working. I think i still need to do something but i don't know what is it. :D
- Just pretend that you didn't see this post :D

at last I'm here again, wow, chinggus you're really great, TQ for making this thread alive and kicking.
nutsumicess, TQ so much for the spoiler-at last you got it, I still don't know to use that 'spoiler' function.
so how the drama?, I haven't watch it yet, funny though, from baidu, people don't like her dubbing voice-the voice not matching with Dahae amazing performance and face expression, they want her own voice.
and the response, from weibo, it's said major success, in billboard it is in no 2 position-well for the first time I'm not worry much about rating, because it is in China, not Korea
@ Joe ChengSina Agency Approvals : Zheng Yuan Chang of love honey side # boarded the Billboard real-time hot words second. Premiere big success! Students good ~ MUA ~ a[Kiss][To force][Applause.]

Collapse larger view left turn turn to the right

98b1c683jw1dvvfvcm5x3j.jpg

my fav pic from weibo

68f8529dgw1dvvg08z7p4j.jpg

68f8529dgw1dvvbyeoloij.jpg
a02f3d0fgw1dvvek6u7o7j.jpg6c246da9gw1dvvcuerc6aj.jpg6c246da9gw1dvvcgwhg51j.jpg6f7c4761jw1dvvcvbrqbij.jpg98b1c683jw1dvve145my3j.jpg98b1c683jw1dvve8qj2dtj.jpg6bc75fd0jw1dvvb1bvmz2j.jpg
with kick richard simmons director
6c2368d7jw1dvv88dzngaj.jpg98b1c683jw1dvvdw5jd2aj.jpg6c246da9gw1dvvbmio7v4j.jpg6c2368d7jw1dvvdykez2pj.jpg

@natsumicess: Thanks dear for all screencaps.Love it.

@samzz:Thanks dear for so many pic and finally coming to this thread :x oh thanks fore telling the response of the drama wow now the fans want her original voice.Actually they are right if the actress is used it make lots of difference to the scenes.oh i am so happy reading abt ratings and this pair is great too.Our girl and directors picture they are lovely.I haven't watch the drama still waiting to see it then only i can say something although BTS were more then enough for me LOL.Seriously i heard her voice actually we have habit to hear her original voice this voice is totally diff from her original.

Here is the first episode link .Enjoy .I think it better to watch later then online :) U are more relax when watching.

Million thanks to uploader inbet ween: Because of her its possible to watch episode that soon.

Episode 2.

Episode 3.AQ thanks fore telling me i changed it.

Haha i think we are going to be so busy for some days.I read this is first cuisine show on this channel.

@natsumicess@samzz thanks a lot for the recaps and pictures :x If you need to know how to do anything you can check this how-tos thread:
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2002719/soompi-forum-how-tos#latest 

Anny, I am not sure dear what is going on with you regarding the online link. It is working for me :( As I mentioned before I was supposed to watch it live but as I expected my internet connection was very slow and sometime off and so, didn't have the chance to watch it as I intended to do. 
So, thanks a lot dear for the YT links and surely thanks to the uploader. But I see that episode 3 video is actually the one for episode 2. Can you put the correct one? I will go watch after I finish writing this post :)
But from what I read on baidu and weibo as samzz said, some people complained about LDH dubbed voice and actually about Joe voice as well although it is actually he dubbed his own voice but I think they said it is somehow loud. But they were amazed of how LDH lips goes with the Chinese dialogue proven that she already said her lines in Chines and that is why they know and preferred if they could have listened to her own voice. 
Overall I think it got some good first impression but also I see people complaining that the episode is too short because of Ads. For me I will wait till I see the episodes to judge.
Before I go watch, here are some new Stills posted by the actor who play the big brother or may I say the trouble maker brother :)
696114a2gw1dvvewr4mtdj.jpg696114a2gw1dvveriwyv7j.jpg696114a2gw1dvvfo7ul3nj.jpg

AQ i will back after watching the episode and comment to ur post .I have changed the link.Enjoy.

AQ u are lucky if the link is working for u ,its not working for me or may be i am clicking it somewhere else.But its ok i am happy i will watch it later when its uploaded fully.I am not sure even if i watch online then due to internet speed the video streaming will stuck and will be slow no use dear.I will compromise this time while we have waited for so much i will wait for some more hours and enjoy it.Since i am not watching it online so no ads LOL.

Ah finally i watched all episode was late due to some reason.But i enjoyed each episode although i don't understand the dialogue then also.:x  I hope we get eng sub soon so we can enjoy it more.

The shock was Bath scene was edited i saw already commenting abt it on weibo but even i saw it was edited=((

Now my take on drama.First i would like to tell  good things abt it which i would like to mention.

Bravo
^:)^ LDH she could have easily speak in korean language easy path since she knew that her voice was going to dub by some other actress but then also she gave her 100% speaking in chinese and speaking her lines in chinese.Now this makes lots of difference to drama when u watch the drama.It would have looked weird if she was lip sing korean u could have easily notice that.But if u watch the drama although i know ppl know that's not her voice then also the sync of the dialogue is so perfect .In some places it look out of sync that also for tiny miny minor second which is hard to notice i can understand that is becz someone else is dubbing her otherwise everything is fine.Anyone who is seeing LDH for first time in drama and hasn't listen her voice they won't find any problem watching it.Its perfect.The actress dubbing her voice is also good i didn't find any flaw in her voice.
About joe voice i don't know why ppl are finding his voice loud if u ask me i didn't find his voice load at all.when u are playing little rude or that type of character u need ur voice little loud and strong.In Taiwanese drama voices of every actor are louder then this.Maybe i can't differentiate becz i am not that knowledgeable how chinese voice tone .I am sure his voice will tone down after character fall in love with girl.LOL .But for me he was perfect.
:x

I am so impressed with the director i have seen all his earlier work but again he has surprised me with this drama.This is so different from his earlier work and fresh.That why i end up watching his drama.I like the fact that our girl choose this director for her first chinese drama. I remember her second reason for taking this drama was the director .I trust the director although the story is simple but it depend on director how he present it and i like it.Just look at that jump scene of LDH which we saw in BTS did u think it will be shown from such angle in drama i didn't i was surprised.

I like the drama simple not over dramatic simple,nice and refreshing .I like the background music used for some scenes they are really funny and rest depend on actors .They are doing good job as per there character.

I think fans are asking for LDH voice since her lip sync is so perfect so ppl can see she is speaking chinese properly.I will take this as compliment for our girl for speaking chinese.I hope they release DVD with LDH voice if fans want:)Even i will like it.

Yes u can call him trouble maker brother haha I won't comment much abt the drama since u girls have not watched it .But i love the bathroom scene when joe was looking in tube the back profile so funny LOL and that cloth drying scene with LYF and DH and also joe so embarrassing .Now i know samzz why Joe was making that face in picture u posted earlier.
:))

AQ even for me i was not at all bothered by dubbing.And this drama as the 2 male original voice so i am happy yes even if it was our girl was it will sound different but still we won't understand what she is speaking.So i am also in same category as u .

Just finished watching the three episodes :) and here are my thoughts.
To my surprise, I didn't get annoyed by the dubbing over all even that I usually don't like dubbing at all. Although it surely very obvious but it didn't irritate me even LDH dubbing voice. May be because I don't understand the language :)) I think I can't judge in here and I will take what the Chinese viewers said as granted but I am happy that I don't mind it and it don't affect my watching, YES :)
I generally like the acting of the cast except the big "trouble maker" brother. As I see he don't have much screen time and I hope it remains this way.
My most loved scenes of the three episodes:
1- The rain crying scene between Xiaoxia and her nephew (was really touched even that I don't understand the dialogue :(( )2- XiaoXiao entering to the restaurant (I think Fang Anna was so cute there ^_^ )3- The scene when Xiaoxia left the restaurant (I liked that scene a lot, all have done great work expressing different emotions based on their character)4- When LY saw Xiaoxia bra (LY so cute)5- When Xiaoxia and her nephew saw HF setting on couch and started to run to their room (Liked how LDH and the child actor did that and their eye interaction)6- Our first close interaction between HF and Xiaoxia first in the bathroom and then in her room (LOOOL :)) )
The bad news that they edited out the shower naked scene of LY. Every body is sad about that :(
So to summarize, it was a good start and I enjoyed the episodes and will be waiting for the next episodes to come :x

My most enjoyed and likable scenes.
Like u said AQ.

1.The bra scene first Li Yang then Hao feng .LOL It was underwear VS Bra LOL.
2.When joe was finding hair in bath tub that scene of his back was so funny.
3.Fang Anna was cute comparing herself to XX in height and all that and even slapped Li Yang.
4.I like when LDH even didn't notice the customer changes place she was enjoying her time and when li yang want to tell her HF give him that look.
5. I like nephew and Pa's bonding. Li Yang and Summer bonding too.
6.The last scene show how after summer leaves the place becomes same messy as it was before.
7.Even liked the nephew and DH rain scene.

I will end up writing all the scene LOL
:))

Between AQ use different name for DH i am getting confused between both the girls name.I am referring LDH as summer for time being. I like it till now its very light good start.

Archived