[C-Drama 2012] Love Actually (爱的蜜方)

apqaria

"I got the power", hehehe :))
Don't be sad
Anny dear, there is no official news about dubbing DH voice or not but as we see in the trailer shown in the drama press conference her voice was dubbed so, from then I suppose they will surely do that with the drama itself. But I actually wasn't very annoyed by the dubbing in the trailer and I don't care about that anymore. I just want to watch this drama and those fabulous, Hot actors/actresses on my screen NOW  :x
Here are some official stills released during last week:
98b1c683tw1du26npqjqnj.jpg98b1c683jw1du4qdslzlfj.jpg98b1c683tw1du4ox3wac0j.jpg
I don't actually know what character this actress have in the drama, I think they want to keep some secrets from us till drama airing :)
98b1c683tw1dtymk3ae3yj.jpg
Also a picture of the drama fliers from Shanghai TV festival promotions, we can see our couple wedding kiss in this :x OOH WOOOW, we have seen a glance of 3 kisses till now. Our leads surely didn't lie when they said they have lots of kisses in this drama. Can't wait :)
68072696jw1dtvgub0ac4j.jpg
Although it is late but Joe celebrated his birthday was on 19th of June. So, happy belated birthday Joe and here is a fan art from one of the BTS pictures we have seen for our handsome chef :x
668b2b6bgw1du3qu1ixnqj.jpg
Credit: Weibo

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks dear for daily updates of picture and i love the wedding kiss picture i wished we could have got full big version of that picture.Why don't flier fly and comes toward me :\"> i want the kissing flier.Hmm abt kiss we will count the number of kiss they have in the series lets see who gets it right in the end.:-*Now the question is will we count kiss on cheeks and forehead too or not or just lips one?LOL

About the lady i guess she is this person mentioned in article "Yang's mother Wang Manli went missing for many years before suddenly appeared and in order to win the Chen family property to do tricks."

And i didn't know it was Joe BD. Belated Happy Birthday Joe.Oh such a nice pic i like it nice work done by artist .

OOH Anny, you are soooo funny. I want kiss flier too :)) I expect that if we counted all kisses on cheeks and forehead too we will be so tired of counting and won't keep track so, let us only focus on the most important type  ;) LOOOL
And thanks dear for telling me about the character, I didn't notice this before  :-* 

Also here is more stills today:
It seems that not only Hao Feng is going to be hit in the drama. Hao Jie will also have share :)98b1c683jw1du5jvgmnupj.jpg
And here is another still for the second couple :)98b1c683jw1du5vzaso49j.jpg
Also a report of our drama in a magazine:
98b1c683tw1du5ttfs1l6j.jpg And also saw this still, although it is a bit similar to the one we saw before which we can see in the above magazine report but you can see here that XiaoXia is closing her eyes and opening her mouth to eat from Hao Feng hands. WOOW, I like this one so much :x :x
5595391020120621132322023_640.jpg
Credit: Weibo and Baidu

Haha most imp type only LOL u are right we will get lost while counting it LOL .

Oh god why both the hot oppa have been hit in the drama.I can't see them hurt.

Oh thanks dear for all pics.And about the last pic ,i can just say next time we will get a pic in which is finally in our girls mouth.I remember earlier we saw the same scene pic but with distance between them.

I am getting very impatient seeing one picture daily.

As I feel lonely here again posting and replying myself, as per Anny advice I will sing:
"I feel lonely, lololololonelyyou're the one and only"
LOOOOL :))
Now, here is our daily stills dose:
Xiaoxia and her nephew, this is really a hilarious still with  hilarious expressions :))
98b1c683jw1dube3ayh11j.jpg
Our cute chef :x
98b1c683jw1duboxyildij.jpg
And again, another brothers confrontation. It seems that those two will keep fighting all the drama (I think it is all related to Xiaoxia)
98b1c683jw1dubm1jq129j.jpg
And here is unseen picture from the drama wrap up party with LDH and Anna :x
62301961gw1dububkdisej.jpg

Haha LOL since u sing that i came back." I was gone for a minute but now im home" I am singing "Baby i am back"

yes like u said even i feel they are fighting becz of XX as u know Hao feng ex flame come back so Hao jie as a lover and well wisher will confront his big brother.I don't know whether he is sacrifice or give up his love for his brother or he try's till the end.I love everyones outfit in the drama.
yups our XX and her nephew expression are weird and funny.But i also love the pic with hug.:\">

Hehehe, so I need to sing everyday to make you come here Anny? I don't mind that :))  I am happy to see you back baby  ;)  :D
Let me update of more stills that make us so impatient more and more :x
It seems that our couple is having a fight :(
98b1c683jw1duchjv4wwwj.jpg
Stills for our Heroine Xiaoxia
8a0c8534tw1dudxn0idyej.jpg8a0c8534tw1ducs2r0b2rj.jpg
And I really missed seeing the front of our handsome lead so, after some time here we see it again :x
98b1c683jw1due06eteb3j.jpg
And of course we can't get enough of our cute Hao Jie, is this plant was given to him by Xiaoxia and that is why he treasuring and taking care of it? :)
98b1c683jw1dudn68e05mj.jpg
And it seems that Anna is also comforting Xiaoxia
98b1c683jw1ductopx6htj.jpg
And this is cute, sad and angry Anna :)
98b1c683jw1dudx9zs02gj.jpg98b1c683jw1ducrnjxq2cj.jpg
And our cute and funny second leads 
98b1c683jw1dudxbyyejuj.jpg

Guest meenia

I can't wait for this one. I love series that deals with food. It makes me hungry all the time. LOL. Oh and i also love the cast.

@meenia, you are too hungry indeed. Hehehe :))
Here is more stills. Although they are giving us sometimes a different shots from the same scene (may be they don't want to expose all the drama scenes or more of the story line) but I still enjoy looking to them :x
Our sweet couple :x
98b1c683jw1duhg5ntwrvj.jpg98b1c683jw1duf4xb13d3j.jpg
WOOOW, Xiaoxia seems so happy riding the bike with Hao Jie :)
98b1c683jw1duh40q21sdj.jpg
Hao Feng looks so worried here :(
98b1c683jw1dugajg06npj.jpg
Innocent, childish and angry looks from Hao Jie :))
98b1c683jw1duilsc78knj.jpg98b1c683jw1dui9nman0ij.jpg98b1c683jw1duessg460fj.jpg
Cute Anna :)
98b1c683jw1dufyemxexzj.jpg
And Anny, although the fliers didn't fly to you but at least we got a closer photo of our couple wedding kiss :x :x
7004de69gw1dufcwf4o6aj.jpg

Guest meenia

To Apqaria.  Lol.  I just love it when movies or drama deals with food. It's just so fun to watch them cook and all. LOL.  Thanks for posting more pixs. They are very cute. I just can't get enough of them. Can't wait to see what their chemistry would be like.  Looks very sweet from the pictures. 

@Meenia, I didn't watch much of dramas talking about food but I surely look forward to this one. And yes, I can't wait too to see the chemistry between our leads on screen :x
Here are more released stills :)
98b1c683jw1dukx1nrg2hj.jpg98b1c683jw1dujf9q8zt7j.jpg8a0c8534tw1dujennxr8cj.jpg98b1c683jw1dum2mzc3quj.jpg98b1c683jw1dujreslzzaj.jpg98b1c683jw1dulqi30s1ej.jpg

Guest cuttlelee

hi,ap~~I'm 墨墨 from baidu :))

you have located in soompi, it's my first time I come to here. haha ^^~:)

@cuttlelee, Hi dear ^_^ special welcome to you to the soompi world :x :x

I am so happy to see your post here. I knew some of our friends in baidu have problems to access soompi before and I am glad that you were able to post here at last (may be the new forum change helped in this :) ) Hope you can come here regularly to share in our discussions about the drama and I know you will also help us a lot to understand many of things specially when the drama starts to air (as you know we don't know Chinese here :) )

Now here is our treat for today from LA stills:

98b1c683jw1dupjhus8ihj.jpg98b1c683jw1duodvj34dzj.jpg98b1c683jw1duo1qlfthkj.jpg98b1c683jw1dumw4h7e5lj.jpg98b1c683jw1dup7cyy49aj.jpg98b1c683jw1dun898mpa0j.jpg98b1c683jw1duqcz83ju3j.jpg

Oh i can see 2 new member here Hello @cuttlelee and @meenia welcome.I have seen K drama Baker king which i liked a lot too,i love drama around food too .

Oh my internet was not working so i was missing dear:( AQ thanks for the lovely pic from LA .But seeing so many new pic made ma happy.

OOOH Anny, I missed you too dear :x :x and yes, I always enjoy any new still from our drama. 
Here is the latest stills:
98b1c683jw1duw53das2uj.jpg98b1c683jw1duxap9hmifj.jpg98b1c683jw1duuziinon7j.jpg98b1c683jw1duttw7bw2nj.jpg98b1c683jw1duso9xqda3j.jpg98b1c683tw1durrhwtww7j.jpg
Also here is some pictures of LDH and LYF from the wrap up party of the drama. How cute they are looking together :x I fell in love with this couple because of those pictures and I think I will have hard time now watching the drama because I will want to see more of those two together :( 
7c998525gw1duv5jz73g6j.jpg
Credit: Weibo

OMG many more pic i just adore just looking at them.It reminds me of LYF comments of going to Korea LOL.. Thanks AQ for all the picture u have posted.I am enjoying seeing our girl smiling and enjoying herself .

Yes Anny, I also adore all the stills :)
We also got some news today. Although the drama exact broadcast date still not yet announced but great news come out today that the cast will participate in recording new episode of "Happy Camp" on 7th August, YAAAAAY :)
Also new stills from the drama :x
Our couple is sad. May be someone is sick :(
98b1c683jw1dv1x8i8fw7j.jpg
I think this is also from the same scene
98b1c683jw1dv0rm8ryonj.jpgCute and confused Xiaoxia :)98b1c683jw1duygbtvi7kj.jpg
This is a bigger version of the kiss or almost kiss between our beautiful couple :x
98b1c683tw1duild49cttj.jpg
Also a picture from the editing room
73de78d4jw1dv1mbcdm72j.jpg
Also this is the picture of the actress who will dub LDH voice in the drama (sorry, don't know her name)
bd315c6034a85edf3af42d9149540923dd54750c
Credit: Weibo and Baidu

Archived