[C-Drama 2012] Love Actually (爱的蜜方)

apqaria

WOOOOW Anny, what a brilliant idea to make time pass can't wait to see your posters and signatures :w00t: . SHARE SHARE SHARE :wub:

I think the drama will start airing 13 August (directly after the olympics :D )

We got some new BTS pictures :wub:

First our ice man who will surely melt because of our heroine XiaoXia ^_^

98b1c683tw1dt8fnjoykmj.jpg

And here is XiaoXia, I like this expression so much :D was she beating someone with that belt or bag in her hand :w00t:

86b9aafajw1dt6u8pbi23j.jpg

And our couple are in another news paper:

685ede61jw1dt8ilsa5kej.jpg

Also some pictures from that interview:

812676fajw1dt72suzmqnj.jpg

812676fajw1dt19106dmoj.jpg

Credit: Weibo

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh AQ let me first post the picture i am not that good in it LOL . I made one two month back when we didn't even get one pic of them together.

Thanks AQ for the pics dear.Ah joe is offcourse looking hot and our girl showing that expression like someone has teased her from behind and she will hit him even i thought same after looking at pic.And waiting till 13th Aug.

The beautiful wedding pic offcourse needs attentions all newspaper should have them :)

Two more pics released by LA.

Isn't joe looking super cute doing that with his lips.And our girl looking sweet with such big smile .I love this pic.

K7Hqa.jpg

And red hot Mr.LYF too.

Qj2xA.jpg

Looking at this pic it feels like he is looking at joe and DH .

OOH I love the first one Anny, it is surely going to be HOT in that drama and our couple won't be in a good relationship at first so pepper is perfect to describe this :)

And thanks dear for all the stills and updates here :x

More cute stills for the drama :D

And what surprise Xiaoxia is waiting for closing her eyes :-? :D

98b1c683gw1dtbhvvhtcrj.jpg

What are you begging for LYF, hehehe :)

98b1c683jw1dte15oyg2bj.jpg

Guest Golden_ochna

Anny, I like your fanarts, especially the 1st one :x

You selected two twining chilies as the metaphor for our couple :).

Certainly, this imagery really brings the culinary taste, the theme of our drama. But I'm curious why you chose chilies for XX-HF couple. Can U share your idea?

That's interesting :x

AQ, I can answer your question: 4.gif

ROf2B.jpg

Who is he? ;))

7e212ceajw1dteac7bp5qj.jpg

One of the sweetest lovey-dovey stills I've ever seen :x

10de9edda144ad34b2f84b21d0a20cf433ad85cb.jpg

Xiao Xia's really pampered in Hao Feng's warm protective arms :x

Viewing it makes Samzz wanna date and fall in love again :))

On the other hand, looking at this pic, I feel Joe & Da Hae'd be cast in Asian version of Mr & Mrs Smith :))

23bef7ced2e88fbaa7468b465c4e78ce_large.jpg

credit to weibo, baidu, sina

OOH Gold, you surely have an answer for every question we have. LOOOOOOOL :))

I am not sure who is he but he also posted other pictures with more of our leads, may be one of the drama staff:

7e212ceajw1dteab7ubm3j.jpg

7e212ceajw1dteaegi4htj.jpg

And I agree that this is my favorite official still till now of our couple. You really can feel the love in their eyes. This is making me not able to wait any more, I want to see this drama NOW :(

And Mr and Mrs smith, that is really a great idea :))

Also here is our treat for today, a new still from the drama:

Who hit our hero? May be while rescuing our Xiaoxia?

98b1c683gw1dtg2qocf9gj.jpg

Oh thank you girls for liking it >:D< yes AQ like u said its going to be too hot with summer around Mr.iceman And gold

As u know the theme of the show is food or shall i say chef both as i mentioned earlier i wanted poster with food background .Chillies for me is hot and spicy ,I wanted to use some food item in fanart so when i saw chillies pic i thought ok this will look good since both the chillies are of different colors so it can represent girl and boy .I gave red to HF and yellow background to XX but if u see the chillies colors they are opposite of background colors showing that Hoa Feng as we read has this love and hate relationship with XX .As we know red colors means Love,Danger,Hot head as we will see little of all this in HF and i choose yellow for XX as she is summer what can represent her better then yellow color of lights and hope .And the chilies entangle in eachother what happens when they enters in eachother life or u can also think the spice they will bring to eachother life.I have many thought just writing few things which was in my mind while making it .And chillies are my fav ;) I am sorry dear i am very bad in explaining thing hope u understood what i mean:)

And thank you AQ and GOLD for such large version of pic i feel like they all are standing infront of me. :) I can see Anna angry and little teary eyes while LYF begging god know what he is begging to her for?

Haha Gold u are so funny "Gamble " poor LYF LOL. Gold i will use photoshop and i will too get in HF warm protective arm LOL Asian version of Mr and mrs .Smith good observation they both will look good in it.

I hope our girl didn't hit him thinking he is some kind of stalker LOL since our girl likes to do kung fu.No matter how hit him our girl is there to help him ;) Seeing one one pic daily makes me more eager and watch the drama .

Hehehe, Anny. Xiaoxia hit him :)) But looking at her worried face I think she didn't do that to him :)

We got to see the two brother confrontation in this new still:

98b1c683tw1dthb3g4bdcj.jpg

Also new cute posters are out, this is really funny :D

98b1c683tw1dtifsqqd0bj.jpg

98b1c683tw1dtifwxiv4xj.jpg

98b1c683tw1dtifzlxzxmj.jpg

98b1c683tw1dtig3e2n63j.jpg

024f78f0f736afc3f62a63c2b319ebc4b7451276.jpg

Guest Golden_ochna

Anny, I get what U mean  >:D<Honestly, I prefer the concept or the idea in your posterCoz I can get the feel of cooking and the taste of food  =P~ (I'm hungry now, time to eat smt :P)Coz the entangled chilies - the entangled destiny of our couple. Symbolic :)Two parts of the pic supplement each other.  Just like XX is the other half of HF and vice versa. So, fated to love each other :PAnd coz you chose gold color for our girl, so Gold loves it :))
AQ, are these pics you posted Love Actually's other official posters?I'm curious why HF gets the slogan: "Internet". That of Anna is "Best"? Hao Jie has "Invent"? :-?I can make out only Xiao Xia's slogan "Open". Yep, she's open-hearted and open-minded :)I must study Mandarin T__TIf only I were as hardworking in Chinese learning as Lee Da Hae :bz
New pic of our couple :xdjPSs.jpg

Yes Gold, those posters are official and posted on the official drama account. But as you I am clueless about the meanings of the slogans but I enjoy their funny postures A LOT  :))
I think our couple really have this interesting eye interaction in all their stills. Thanks dear for posting the latest still here. I Really love it :x
Here is another fan video of the drama trailer which contains a small part at the beginning we didn't see before including that chef fight between the two brothers :)
The Password is: 0504
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDA3MTgwNTg0.html
Also this cute GIF from weibo, I am not sure what LYF is doing (may be playing with some glasses or something) but it is kind of funny :)
691a0234jw1dtiwz3de1qg.gifEDIT: ---------
One more picture today of our handsome and cute chef:
98b1c683tw1dtn2g8imhoj.jpg

They are really torturing us here. The daily stills dose is becoming less and less effective as I really need to see more. Any way what can we do but waiting and till then here is the latest adorable stills released  :x
Our beautiful Xiaoxia :x
98b1c683tw1dtqj8kct6hj.jpg

Again, we can't get enough of our handsome cute chef:
98b1c683tw1dto7qds0xpj.jpg98b1c683tw1dtpcppcpotj.jpg98b1c683tw1dtqj9cgncmj.jpg
Also the two lovely sisters, those expressions are too funny :))
98b1c683tw1dtpd1w71ldj.jpg
And of course I am saving the best to the end, I really fainted for some time seeing this image. who wouldn't? :) two adorable couples doing what? :)) And although I still want to watch strong love triangle in the drama but this is giving me some relieve that Hao Jie will have his happy ending as well :x
98b1c683tw1dtofneh0r1j.jpg

AQ and Gold Thanls for all the lovely updates don't have to wander here and there for news just have to come in this forum.Ah i love all the pics and good to see that even LYF will have happy ending.And AQ thanks for the whole promo video i love the whole promo keep watching it again and again.

OOH Anny, I was lonely. Happy to see you back posting here  :x
More stills :x
812676fatw1dtpn9i6ig2j.jpg812676fatw1dtu3qittzpj.jpg98b1c683tw1dttzcqdi4ij.jpg

Also some pictures posted by one of the staff, may be from editing room. Really can't wait till the drama airs :((
It seems that Xiaoxia is really going to fight and hit lots of people in this drama (rehearsed wit the director)
691a0234jw1dts9fqs66ij.jpg
It seems that bike is indeed Hao Jie's best friend :)691a0234jw1dtpw8ybktnj.jpgAnd another funny BTS GIF of LYF:
691a0234jw1dtskicq269g.gif

Guest loop.statement

omg. since I saw the thread started back in march, I thought it would air by now. 

soooo... i spent 10 minutes checking all tudou, etc. but to no avail. then i go back and look at last page of this thread and realize its still not out. lol !!!!!!

patience... patience. rofl.

Oh don't feel lonely .U can sing

"I feel lonely, lololololonely
you're the one and only"\:D/ Haha

And where will i go if i don't come here.How can i miss this thread.

And thanks dear for ur hardwork updating it regularly.And Yes HJ loves bikes for sure.For one second i thought u are
editor of the series seeing the bike picture and also our girl doing action picture on computer screen.LOL Since u
mentioned the editor has posted then it fine.Tell editor to give us episode instead of pictures LOL.

And why is Hao Feng so sad in the second picture while eating food? Our girl is looking nice now sometimes i feel she
is chinese .And always the kitchen is attached to every picture LOl.

Hi loop.statement the drama is prerecorded drama and is going to air in August we are also eagerly waiting it for
last 2 month and still one and half month to go 8-} I guess patience will make us patient for sure:))

WOW, @meenia1_1 and @loop.statement welcome to the thread, it is really great to know that more people are waiting like us here for the airing of this drama. Unfortunately we will have to wait longer. But this drama and this incredible cast for sure deserve our waiting, right? hehehe :)
Anny, LOOOL :)) when I have you here of course I won't need to sing that song so, don't stay away long ;;)and Yes, I will try to use my powers to affect on our editor to give us some video, although I don't give promises that this will work :)
I read on the drama official baidu that the dubbing in the drama is already finished and it seems that Joe dubbed his own voice again and as we already know we will have Dahae voice dubbed too. So, hope it is done with quality.
Now, here is a new LA Still. Xiaoxia is taking some kind of lesson, so work hard girl we are waiting for you. Fighting :)
89676576jw1dtxlacdsugj.jpgCredit: Weibo
Also want to post some fan made work :ximage-9DBF_4F70CE2D.jpg Credit: @maetawinzkomarn6ba6c311gw1dtt938fe8lj.jpgCredit: Weibo

Ok AQ since u need that song since i am here ,u can sing "I got the power" :));) try it may be ur power will work ;) u never know.

Joe has already dubbed and DH voice will be also dubbed Nooooooooooo i want to hear our girl voice.

And thanks for pics dear and also posting fanarts i love the first fanart as i already mentioned in Dh thread.

Archived