[C-Drama 2012] Love Actually (爱的蜜方)

apqaria

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOH samzz thanks to you dear we have started our 2nd page in the thread :wub: I can't wait too and hope more and more people join our excitement and interest in this drama and support our fabulous cast :)

Today we get to have lots and lots of pictures which keep my waiting for this drama less painful, thanks to all the fans shared them who I actually envy them for being to close to our HOT stars :D

And it seems that our leads (LDH and JC) filmed scenes together today :wub:

75770473jw1dqsf6em4gcj.jpg

705dfdacjw1dqsi9ba6ufj.jpg

517f89afjw1dqsdrrb3m0j.jpg

79720c71jw1dqse0ewogej.jpg

5221afe1jw1dqsgu4i8v7j.jpg

6304f004jw1dqsdffbkkej.jpg

5221afe1gw1dqsqzh56iej.jpg

5221afe1jw1dqs9b92l5ij.jpg

8c32b360gw1dqsdh5nxd6j.jpg

6bf91d8ejw1dqss9grehij.jpg

75981a7djw1dqsetkx73ij.jpg

6d3994a0jw1dqrgxvgv4tj.jpg

and we got to see LYF for the first time as a chef and also doing stretching :w00t: So funny :lol:

6a37c19cjw1dqsl59mhh0j.jpg

855812fdjw1dqsicblz4wj.jpg

5221afe1jw1dqs8iy6sraj.jpg

5221afe1jw1dqsb2uzdfcj.jpg

6a37c19cjw1dqs8hheo2vj.jpg

6a37c19cjw1dqs9gz2cazj.jpg

647fd12ejw1dqshpztx7ij.jpg

6a37c19cjw1dqs89edv6zj.jpg

Also here is a video of LYF filming:

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzYyNTk1Nzc2.html

Credit: Weibo

Guest Golden_ochna

More stills! 171530pfxffgebejx4zxtz.gif

I can't wait too!!!!

9d94fd48jw1dqtmhr5g53j.jpg 

9d94fd48jw1dqtmssn7n4j.jpg

9d94fd48jw1dqtmlfmmt6j.jpg

credit to Weibo

edit: Thank you, Samzz & Apqaria.

From these stills, Joe and Feng ge looks manly! w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

Joe or Feng & our Da Hae will be a well-matched couple! 

Now, I've changed my mind, I'll choose Feng ge 58.gif

Guest Bosco_96

more pics from baidu :w00t:

In that pic, LDH wear thin clothes when shooting for one scene for this drama, it seem so cold to her, but..I really like it :sweatingbullets:

91180e522470eddb82b25a799fa3921d_41842530.204520275215600379.jpg

And the boy in below pic seem is her nephew. But it's not clear blush.gif

e630f7865fda38d6669929ef642d87ea_41842532.32fa828ba61ea8d327c099bc970a304e.jpg

Thank you all Golden_ochna, Bosco and Samzz for the beautiful pictures. It is really great that we get every day pic updates about the filming :wub:

And yes it is really cold there but at least for the last couple of days it is not raining and we have some sun. And the news said that LDH is wearing very light clothing and once director say "CUT" she wears a jacket because of the cold. And I think this is the case for all the cast. Hope they stay warm and healthy in that weather.

And here is a picture of child actor "Chen Hong Jin" playing "Xiao Xia" nephew, he is really cute :D

02e6f29c6f3055c1835387054101df84_large.jpg

I think the relations in this drama will be so complicated, as far as we know now. There is a love triangle between LDH-JC-LY(his first love) , also another one between JC-LDH-LYF and also one between LDH-LYF-Anna w00t.gifw00t.gif

Here is a very very short video of the filming:

http://video.sina.com.cn/v/b/72625832-1822289202.html

Also here are more pictures:

6c9ded32gw1dqtxa7ogzij.jpg

6c9ded32gw1dqtxcearwaj.jpg

6c9ded32gw1dqtxeaqkwfj.jpg

6c9ded32gw1dqtxo0o8k4j.jpg

6c9ded32gw1dqty6ek072j.jpg

6c9ded32gw1dqtxfpno8oj.jpg

a010d07ejw1dqtjip94fsj.jpg

624a3f3fjw1dqtqwlwajlj.jpg

78d06576gw1dqtk5euypkj.jpg

67ace1a2gw1dqtp1sz0vyj.jpg

a010d07egw1dqtj51fq54j.jpg

9d94fd48jw1dqtchspqhpj.jpg

6b7c127etw1dqtnlwh14kj.jpg

6e65ded5jw1dqtsrif1zmj.jpg

6e65ded5jw1dqtsrxwdi3j.jpg

Credit: Weibo and Baidu

Thanks AQ for this thread .I was wondering where u make Cdrama thread in soompi.? LOL .Is it ok if i address u as "AQ" i always make spelling mistake while typing ur username.

Her Nephew is so tall i guess he is not small in age or is he just tall. Ok basically there would be 3 love triangles LOL .LYF is rich in series then also he is riding bicycle LOL I am liking how LYF is using diff color in chef clothes like blue and brown and make be many more colors.

Ok my fav pic which vanished yesterday. Credit to weibo

2a75wck.jpg

6gwzs6.jpg

Sure you can call me anything my princess Anny :D , welcome in here :wub:

And yes the first picture is my favourite too, I think LDH made a joke or something because LYF and all other staff members are laughing so hard :lol:

Also we have videos of a scene between LDH and LYF from different angles, I think from yesterday filming. Although not very clear but from what I guess, Hao Jie helps Xiao Xia and give her something and then she thanked him. And also I think we have Baxia version in this drama as both of them did that in the end :D

Here are the links:

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzYzNDM2OTM2.html

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/JxoN__Xui7E/?fr=rec1

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/wdMe-U4borM/?resourceId=91372239_01_08_02

Also some pictures from today filming:

6f18a1a4gw1dquv3mg5zqj.jpg

6f2a32cejw1dquskm03nfj.jpg

705dfdacjw1dqus6kr4tpj.jpg

6801aee3gw1dquy9fi1csj.jpg

9d94fd48jw1dquo2pcts3j.jpg

71298687jw1dqun7urch8j.jpg

6f2a32cejw1dquuxmmpsaj.jpg

6801aee3gw1dquy8buphwj.jpg

65cc60d3jw1dqupu3cviij.jpg

697373d4jw1dqut77ab6ej.jpg

8c32b360gw1dquq03kfd3j.jpg

6c0ea4cejw1dqun4liid3j.jpg

6801aee3gw1dquy9u3rg6j.jpg

9df08f37jw1dqunl5x511j.jpg

681db240jw1dqunnx9c27j.jpg

4eaf75e9jw1dqusmub7efj.jpg

LOL, you have reminded me of that. I think I will need this cleanup as well :D

About dubbing DaHae voice, this news mention that DaHae will speak her lines in Chinese and they won't be dubbing her voice :)

http://translate.google.com.eg/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=ar&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Ftieba.baidu.com%2Fp%2F1439584574

I am not sure if this is really true but we know she have been studying for about 3 months now on the script to be able to speak her lines in Chinese which will help to feel the character and communicate with her fellow actors better but this don't mean they won't be dubbing her voice after all specially because of the accent.

We will need to wait and see :) But if this really happen I think she may become the first or at least one of the few (as I don't know if this happened before) foreign artists who act fully in Chinese which will be really remarkable :wub:

i really wish that she wont get dubbed~!! i don't speak chinese so i dont really understand chinese but listen to dubbing is very uncomfortable for me (i know those who speak chinese will feel uncomfortable to listen to chinese with weird accents or with wrong-toned-pronounced-words-which-can-change-the-meaning, sorry..i still prefer her real voice!!)

anyway, i love the hero so much, cant wait for it...weeeeeeeeeeeeee....

ps: someone come cross my mind suddenly, the japanese guy who acted in 'Miss No Good'. My sis (who studied chinese) said his chinese is weird. lol

Yes, I know exactly what you mean yoyo_icecube, I also prefer to listen DaHae voice because I usually don't feel connected to characters when they use dubbing :( . The problem here is in her Korean accent because she knows Chinese very well. But anyway even if they use dubbing I really can't miss watching this drama and having this gorgeous cast acting together :D:wub:

Also here is a video and more pictures from filming. And from all the pictures we have seen before, it seems that this is the important scene for today. And according to fans it is a sad scene with lots of crying for Xiao Xia, I wonder who is that man with the hat who made her cry like this :tears:

But from the pictures also, I think Hao Feng will know about the matter from her and be on the rescue and go talk to that man to settle things :D

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzYzNzM5MTIw.html

4c060e74gw1dqv45oq6wlj.jpg

67fbbf25gw1dqv4hyvfx8j.jpg

4c060e74gw1dqv4kyde30j.jpg

7d2773e4jw1dquzbk8meqj.jpg

697373d4jw1dqv1590pehj.jpg

7998284cgw1dqv4bagcy4j.jpg

681db240gw1dqv0l3vvcij.jpg

65b5d610jw1dqv0gvgmsnj.jpg

681db240gw1dqv11xk4qoj.jpg

7998284cgw1dqv4h4lzayj.jpg

4c060e74gw1dqv42h7xacj.jpg

67fbbf25gw1dqv588h3lmj.jpg

Guest Golden_ochna

Xiao Xia's in the park. Where r U heading?

a010d07egw1dqvrnm6k4fj.jpg

Joe's in this scene too!wub.gif

Maybe it's a bickering scenerolleyes.gif

9d94fd48jw1dqvsn0sobdj.jpg

credit to weibo

Hehehe, I am wondering too what scene could be for but XiaoXia seems sad and from this picture too it seems he wanted to stop Xiao Xia from going :o

a010d07egw1dqvruo2i96j.jpg

And it also seems that our love triangle is on now as well (in the rain :) ) , as from the following pictures we can see Xiao Xia, Hao Feng and his first love who wants to get him back

a010d07ejw1dqvsg4e0omj.jpg

a010d07ejw1dqvsl42mrmj.jpg

a010d07ejw1dqvsiz5m5dj.jpg

a010d07ejw1dqvsbem1nvj.jpg

Yoyo Regarding if the voice of Ldh is going to dubbed or not i don't know ? But i want her original voice in the series.Since her chinese is good. But if u ask me i don't understand chinese so for me ,i can't judge her on how well she can speak or how fluent or does she have korean accent while speaking Chinese ?I guess only a person who is proper from China can tell us that.But from what i see i can see ppl understand what she speak in chinese and i don't see any problem if her voice is used in drama,but offcourse everyone should understand what she is speaking that's all .I don't want people criticizing her instead how much afford she put in speaking and learning.so like AQ said even if it dubbed than also i will watch it although it will be really difficult for me since i know its not her voice .

And i saw "Miss No Good" long time back so i don't remember how he spoke in that series i totally relayed on english subttiles LOL.

Thanks AQ for the video and images of BTS.I just understood that LYF told her to "Chayo" to cheer up in the video i guess she was sad abt something.I think the man with the cap must be some thug or loan shark becz of whom she has to vacant or leave her house .Even i think Hao Feng is there to ask him why he is bothering Xiao Xia.

Is weather very cold in china or what everyone is wearing coat.

Thanks Goldfor the XX pics.Maybe Xiao Xia is too sad and alone since she doesn't have anyone and even i don't know why she is sad about? Yes AQ even i feel he wants to stop her but he couldn't .

I guess they are not shooting in order of the episode otherwise how come his first love has appeared so soon ? I like rain scene but not like this LOL while Hao Feng is getting wet and he is holding umbrella for his first love .He should do such thing for our girl rather then his Ex-GF. Yes i can see love triangle is already started or its just my imagination.

Yes Anny, it is really cold in Shanghai and it kept raining for he first 3 or 4 days from the filming which was surely hard on our cast :(

And about the sequence of the filming, I think they started with outside scenes. And from Chinese fans, today the changed the location of the filming. We don't know where is the new location but maybe they will shoot some inside scenes. If this is the case I will really miss our daily photos updates :(

And about that love triangle scene, although I really liked the lights in the scene but I felt jealous too because Xiao Xia and Hao Feng couple already captured my heart ;):wub:

But here is a fan made photo of LDH and LYF. This is for you Gold, I know you are excited about those two together :D

63f742ddjw1dquj40cwb2j.jpg

Yoyo Regarding if the voice of Ldh is going to dubbed or not i don't know ? But i want her original voice in the series.Since her chinese is good. But if u ask me i don't understand chinese so for me ,i can't judge her on how well she can speak or how fluent or does she have korean accent while speaking Chinese ?I guess only a person who is proper from China can tell us that.But from what i see i can see ppl understand what she speak in chinese and i don't see any problem if her voice is used in drama,but offcourse everyone should understand what she is speaking that's all .I don't want people criticizing her instead how much afford she put in speaking and learning.so like AQ said even if it dubbed than also i will watch it although it will be really difficult for me since i know its not her voice .

And i saw "Miss No Good" long time back so i don't remember how he spoke in that series i totally relayed on english subttiles LOL.

Thanks AQ for the video and images of BTS.I just understood that LYF told her to "Chayo" to cheer up in the video i guess she was sad abt something.I think the man with the cap must be some thug or loan shark becz of whom she has to vacant or leave her house .Even i think Hao Feng is there to ask him why he is bothering Xiao Xia.

Is weather very cold in china or what everyone is wearing coat.

Thanks Goldfor the XX pics.Maybe Xiao Xia is too sad and alone since she doesn't have anyone and even i don't know why she is sad about? Yes AQ even i feel he wants to stop her but he couldn't .

I guess they are not shooting in order of the episode otherwise how come his first love has appeared so soon ? I like rain scene but not like this LOL while Hao Feng is getting wet and he is holding umbrella for his first love .He should do such thing for our girl rather then his Ex-GF. Yes i can see love triangle is already started or its just my imagination.

yeah. i agree... i still wanna watch it even if she got dubbed. i watch it not only bcoz of her...weeeee.

Guest Golden_ochna

But here is a fan made photo of LDH and LYF. This is for you Gold, I know you are excited about those two together  :D

TQ Apqaria!!!!!!!!!!!!! wub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gifTHAT'S RIGHT! I ship Xiao Xia & Hao Jie!!!!!!!! laugh.gif

Though the official character stills and descriptions haven't been out yet, I firmly reckon that Feng ge, I mean Hao Jie (not Hao Feng laugh.gif) , will be a warm caring guy. To the girl he loves, he must be doting and protective! If I were Xiao Xia, I'd make no bones about choosing him biggrin.gif

Also, I've just made a pic for Hae-Feng couple tongue.gif, This is my first fanart (with little support from my brother, also a fan of Da Hae tongue.gif but too lazy 2 follow his idol biggrin.gif! )

7dfe9b45736b7d5485947328-Copy2copy.jpg

p/s: Hae-Feng in Chinese means sea-breeze, is it right??? rolleyes.gif

AQ When they were filming raining scene it didn't rain and when they were not doing raining scene it rained.Since they are working day and night it must be really hard on them i hope everyone stay healthy .

When are they going to make poster for this series the real one? Hmmmmmmmmm i miss daily update BTS pictures (:Even i was thinking the same since when they will shoot inside we won't get any pictures.I wish LDH takes some pictures for us with her hot Oppas :wub: I am really curious to see there home where all of them are going to stay .But if they are going to shoot in same restaurant for outdoor scene we will get more pic lets wait for our spy fans who will follow and upload there pics.

Haha they Joe and LDH will need some more time to capture my heart but i know i will get stuck between both the guys :wub: No issues i will keep LYF :wub: Nice fanart i like it .I was thinking of making fanart for both the guy with our girl although i am not that good but will surely try one :wub:

Gold Ur first fanart is really nice i like the selection of picture.Good u have 1 more fan at home .Hae Feng is name of Joe character if i am not wrong ?

What is English name of the series is it Love actually or honey side of love or Love recipe or secret recipe so many name LOL

Thanks a lot Gold for the fan art and surely to your brother as well :D Hope you continue doing some more for us and I will also can't wait for your one Anny :wub:

About the meaning of Hae-Feng, I can't help much in that but with Google translation it give me "Sea Peak" And as Anny mentioned it is really confusing with Joe Character name which is a little different (only 1 letter different) "Hao Feng" so, I think we need to find another name for this couple so, we don't get confused :D

About the name of the serious, the official English name id "Love Actually" but the reason for so many names is the translation of the Chinese name some translated it as "Love Recipe" and I think another one is "The Secret of Love" :)

About the rain, it is really ironic that when they wanted to shoot a rain scene they had to make fake rain as you said :lol:

And yes I also want our actors to have some off screen shots together and update their weibo for us because I am really to see how they interact in real life away from the drama.

And yes, I already miss our daily picture updates and hope they release official stills soon. I read on Weibo that there is a Festival or something on 26 March and I think they will be marketing the drama in it so, I hope they use some stills from the drama in the marketing or make some conference with our cast.

About the place they will stay in, our spies already started their work and we got to have a picture of XiaoXia room :)

7894b0b5jw1dqvncl0yw4j.jpg

Yeah pls do find new names for both couple i am too confused right now . LYF onscreen name is Hao Jie if i bymistake write "O" instead of :i" it become Joe LOL And Joe's onscreen name is Hao feng which has Feng from Li Yi feng .I hope i am sounding confusing.

The Secret of Love name sounds good too it makes u think they will show the secret of abt love in series.

Me too as u know LDH always upload offscreen when she is shooting with her hot oppa's so we come to know that she is really having good time with them. Although she already knows Joe she hasn't posted a single picture which sounds weird i was waiting that she will upload there pic together when they start working .Actually we already know that she made friend with LYF and the other actress as we can see them posting reply in weibo .

Its good if all the actor attend the festival to promote the drama with official new posters or some small promo or trailer :wub:

Thanks AQ for room pic XiaoXia room is so neat .

oh god the page takes so much time to load page :crazy: Half the picture are not loading also.

Thanks to baidu and fans we get BTS pic for today :D

Credit :Weibo

LOL again director is using artificial rain .

iwiDM.jpg

I don't know what this pic is abt it says white day .

8uG2T.jpg

Archived