[C-Drama 2012] Love Actually (爱的蜜方)

apqaria

Oh good to hear our girl will be in china from august so hoping to see her in lots of activities and also chatting with her costar.Thanks dear for the pic i guess Hoa feng dad's in hospital looking at the pic.I guess so .And i love the bigger version of the pic of the couple kissing it makes feel like its dream.I wish i could excess to editing room so that we can get the unseen clip and scenes ;)

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anny, I Love your description of that kiss picture. It is indeed look like a dream :x And yes me too want to access the editing room, I can't wait to see the drama already.
I have read on weibo a message that the drama will air on 10 August but nothing is officially announced yet. So, all I can do is to pray and wait :(
Here are some stills from the drama:
98b1c683jw1dv8uw5h9nsj.jpg98b1c683tw1dv33qrvrmij.jpg98b1c683jw1dv7pabrevcj.jpg98b1c683jw1dv6jo0em54j.jpg98b1c683jw1dv5e1ja1tmj.jpg98b1c683jw1dv48fbgw5aj.jpg
Credit: Weibo

Oh AQ thanks for all the pic i wonder why is LYF laughing while nephew is giving him sad look .OMO is that lizard in first and second pic on joe's tshirt @-)
The quality of the picture are so rich.But once's the drama starts to air if its comes daily then it will end soon too :( Hope our girl take project before this series ends. I want to see her doing one more project.These pre production dramas makes viewers to tired due to waiting. I hope it get subbed soon.

A new poster from LA nowadays our daily dose of photo are not coming i wished that the drama could have started first week of august=((

It's small size .

t4lRX.jpg

I find joe's face weird in the pic like it's photoshop:(

And also single pic of joe this one is far more better.

4FRfP.jpg

Anny, thanks dear for posting the new posters but I have to admit that I don't like this new drama poster except for the back ground "dreamy" pictures as you called before. It is really not done well and PS is so obvious in it. Personally I don't think our 4 stars have take this shoot together specially Joe, I notice that his hand on LDH and LDH hair have PS done. I like the previous chef posters more.
But anyway nothing can decrease my excitement about this drama. LA FIGHTING  :x
And yes they didn't give us our daily dose of stills for many days now but may be this is the silence before the storm :)) They have mentioned in Weibo that they will release the trailer next. So I am waiting eagerly to see it in HD and for the drama airing. Although they didn't announce the official date for broadcast yet and many dates have been mentioned before. The latest date mentioned in weibo (unofficially) is 15th August. Hope this is true this time :x 
Also Here is the promo video of our drama characters and stars:
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDMzOTQ3Njc2.html

Today 3min first trailer of LA is OUT with full version of the theme song which is called "Call Me" . YAAAAAAAAY :x

What do you think about the trailer and the song

Personally, I think it looks great and it seems that we will have a fun ride with our adorable characters in this drama and I also like the theme song, but I really need translation for it to enjoy it more, anyone can help? :(

Yes agree dear that in poster nothing is good except the dreamy background pic of couple.OMG AQ thanks i saw it really excited can't wait to watch drama .Thanks dear for the promo.Thanks for character promo and all the lovely new single pic as well as other pic.Yes and reading character description helped lot.Only Hao Feng is little difficult to understand due to translation, but XX and Hao Joe(LiYang) is little easy to understand.

Hm like u said even i read
HJ is HF cousin brother.
About HJoe mother i read somewhere as i told u earlier i didn't knew whose mother she was i was confused between HJ and HF since it was translated so it was not clear.So now it is clearly said she is HJ mom.The lady trys to break the family and has come to bring Chen family down.
XX has big brother too and she has to get through lot since many people doubt her nephew has her son.

Yes we can see the other couple kissing too if i am not wrong the pic u posted is in the promo too the kissing one of anna and LYF.
And i loved the trailer the way XX beats the stalker guy LOL Ah and i love seeing the picture they are so colorful.

Another promo for the drama have come out :x we can see now our dreamy "almost" kiss. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FHpKU4ZhWA&feature=player_detailpage
Here are caps from the promo video:
68f8529dgw1dviucy7cvqj.jpg
I like how they presented every one of our character love interest in this beautiful way. Xiaoxia is looking for HF, HF is looking for Xiaoxia, HJ is after Xiaoxia and XiaoXiao looking for HJ. Xiaoxia and HF find each other and feel happy and then Xiaoxiao find HJ and stop him HJ from spending more time going after XiaoXia :x
Anny, as you mentioned in LDH Thread, I also like those meaningful effects they have done. All world is becoming ice because of our Antarctica Man who has super cold personality and of course our Xiaoxia is the one who is going to break it as we see all broken on the shot of Xiaoxia.
And Also liked how they made it feel like HJ is hitting the devil away from Xiaoxia on the bicycler. And yes, although we know that LDH is so thin but Joe really strong. He left her with one hand in no time :))

Thanks AQ for promo link and caps of the promo.
Yups i saw that XX was looking for HF,HJ was looking for XX and suddenly Xiaoxia hugs HJ but he is still looking at XX,then XX and HF kissing.But the one thing in all this beautiful which i didn't like is the poster i don't get was it that difficult to get all 4 of them together for poster shoot.I would have loved if they didn't showed this poster.

The poster which i like most is the one which came first it was drawing painting like poster were our girl is in middle in chef attire and LYF and Joe on each side.That's my fav..

Yes Ice Man and Ball of fire are going to play around eachother.And i have seen many drama i like HQ video of the drama.
Yes when he was picking her up since our girl is so height keeping her up in air is so difficult. I love that bicycle and that cute devil appearing everywhere LOL And that 3 cute dough chef statue she made and the way Iceman breaks it.:( But i can see HJ and XX have this cute relationship.

What's the difference between both the girl names they have almost same spelling?Either i have to call XX summer it would be little easy to write.

Anny, yes I think we need to decide what to call our two female leads. Although the name is written very differently in Chinese but the pronunciation is very similar just a letter different.
We are now looking forward to two events confirmed for our cast to attend which are:
1- "Happy Camp" variety show recording on 7th August. But still we don't know when the episode will air.2- The drama pre-broadcast press conference on 9th August.
I am so looking forward to see our leads together again :)

Here is a new poster introducing our adorable drama two couples, I like this one :x
S66579T1343984223067.jpg

Also an intimate still for our main couple :x
403369937.jpg
And more of the characters posters and descriptions:
Xiaoxia (Character Description)
U2599P28T3D3699401F234DT20120731160726.j
HF Ex Girlfriend (Character Description)
U2599P28T3D3699406F234DT20120731160753.j
Xiaoxia Nephew, I think we can call him sunshine (Character Description)
U2599P28T3D3699405F234DT20120731160746.j
Third Brother (Character Description)
U2599P28T3D3699404F234DT20120731160739.j
HJ Mother (Character Description)
U2599P28T3D3699407F234DT20120731160800.j

Oh thankyou for the new small poster and other character description .
The third Brother is the First Brother LOL HF is the second and Li Yang or Hao jie is third now i am confused with name of LYF character.
And still i am reading everywhere that its 35 episodes drama not 30 lets wait and see .

Now reading abt character i can see.
1.Big Brother is useless who loves to create trouble.
2.LYF mother wants just the restaurant and create mischief among there family.
3.Ex Gf now she even lies abt been pregnant to break up.

And i love the new pic the one they are sitting near each other so close.Looking forward to 6th august and 9th august events and happy that our girl is coming .

Here they have 1 to 4 episode summary. I didn't find spoiler tag:(

East of the just slightly exposed a gray dawn,the city hasn't come from a quiet sleep, everything is quiet and peaceful. A crisp ring, small summer wakes from sleep, take Sunshine after going to school in a hurry, small summer started a busy work day. Little summer completion, small winter was not seen for many years brother taken away from me. Back in the House, waiting for his turned out to be a rising rent notice, small summer failed to negotiate with landlords facing crises have nowhere to live.Middle of city, time does not have a shelter, small displacement of summer and would rather their suffering must not let the Sun. Hard links around, and finally to help find intermediary Chen Haojie House has a telephone, and it is this phone get the small summer see hope again.Chen Haojie expressed its willingness to help small and found a new home in summer, but in Exchange, he asked Xiaoxia pretending to be his girlfriend with his home and see their families, when the day off girlfriend. Under the small summer have no alternative, promised the Hao Jie's request.Chen Haojie is a century-old restaurant, small summer after entering these old stores, Chen Haojie introduce her to family, kind of her father, Hao Jie three younger brother Sunshine Boy liyang, small summer bathe, only Chen second Hao Feng let the small summer feel cold. In Chen Haojie and family of dialogue in the, small summer only found Hao Jie of purposes is to entrepreneurship for by, to home to money more surprised small summer of surprise of is, although Chen home three a men and no more small summer of identity has too much of questioned, visible this has not Chen Haojie first times to home reach to money, Chen parent on this son quite disappointed, parent-child brothers dispute a doubled Hou, Hao Jie angrily wash its hands of left, dropped small summer head. Chan master for elders of interest to small summer polite, and commanded a small summer-if you are experiencing difficulties, please do not hesitate to the Chen family, small summer hurried after declined.When you come out, it began to rain, small summer quickly ran home, the wonderful hot play nets poor Sunshine has been out, sitting on a pile of luggage, such a rainy night, few all over the silver, what FNCE? to your commitment to the sunshine, little summer reminds Chen Fu leave, said.When the little summer and sunshine this size appears in the family of a drowned rat embarrassing old shop door, Chen Jiasan sons were stunned. Kind generous Chan decided to accept this "woman of two", but Hao feng to small summer suspicion, grab and hold, a family of small summer and fate had a different view of the Sun.2nd episodeSmall summer and sunshine to Chen, Chan is very gratifying, liyang naive to think your sister-in-law and nephew, Hao peak only calm feel small summer of dubious origin, Director of testing.Chen Fu and the enthusiasm of liyang, small summer "not taking the initiative, does not deny" approach, heart, secretly trying to hurry through this crisis, to tell you everything, no longer deceive the kind with these families. A shop of long Chen Haofeng tightly focused on a small summer, not only did he doubt the true identity of small summer sunshine, doubts about their motives of the Chen family, dinner table, Hao Feng questioned the small summer identity, but is liyang the interrupt to explain the solution, and finally Mr CHAN did not go on to stop Hao feng.Small summer concealing identity is always in my mind sorry she tried methods work for Chen in order to mitigate his guilt. But a girl who accidentally broke into to the only man "live houses" comes with a lot of small accidents, also makes a lot of jokes, make little Xia Hehao peak, liyang two brothers sometimes embarrassing sometimes helpless.Chan because sunlight comes, the grandson of the store rooms into little study, was increasingly worried by Hao Feng Chan emotions trick, more hostile to small summer and sunshine of dubious origin, Hao feng began to secretly collect sunlight hair of saliva, in preparation for DNA identification, to prove that the Sun and the Chen family kinship.In order not to eat free meal, the wonderful hot drama network small summer and mustered the courage to Xiang Haofeng express their desire to work in the shop, did not think Hao Feng even readily agree, the only condition is, if small mistakes in the summer three times within three days, will be left with the Sun family. Small summer never to admit defeat, Hao Feng goad them, do not hesitate has promised.Small summer agreed with Hao feng, was anxious as a cat on hot bricks by liyang, he ran go CHAN for help, Chan hints can help little summer is liyang. The second day, Hao Feng pinch 3 facet people representing 3 error. Small first-face brightness peaks in the summer-kitchen, easy clearance, thanks to liyang secretly training the day before. Small dog in the summer, it was called take-out, small summer I don't wear gloves, loaded takeout, were discarded on the spot by Hao Feng a molded dough figurines.The 3rd episodeNo restaurant experience for small summer making a behind, entering the next level challenges--Hall, due to customer unauthorized swapping places, small summer because they do not remember the customer looks, the delay time on, made the second mistake. This can be acute and bad liyang, more frightened little summer, little summer turn to liyang, liyang Xiang Haofeng mitigation, let small summer do not touch anything in the store. At this point, Chen old shop-ingredients supplier-Lin Xiaoxiao Lam came to the old shop, she is the childhood sweetheart of liyang. See standing in the lobby of a little summer, learned from a Hao Feng is the new employee, liyang her maintenance and xiaoxiao jealousy.Little summer has also left an opportunity, in order to enable small to tide over the last hurdle, liyang proposed that the small summer out of stock, default brightness peaks. When liyang introduced small Xia Lai when purchasing, xiaoxiao instinctively to this strange girl starts a rival defense mechanism. Small summer met digital dizzy, in the face of a string of orders, read as four pounds of foie gras has 40 kilograms. Lin Xiaoxiao although the number of orders may not be correct without reminding small summer.40 pounds of foie gras was sent to Chen shop's kitchen, Hao peaks hit, by Convention, small summer must be left with the Sun family. But before you go, little summer decided to assume that he has committed an error.Small summer plucked up the courage to plead for Chan give yourself a chance to compensate for errors, used in desserts foie gras stuffing, resolve extra foie gras. Chan observation of small summer has been more than a day, this little summer to taste foie gras purposes so Chan decided to give a small summer opportunities, perhaps this girl is really very talented. Brightness peaks are also small summer and the courage to take their own errors, and moved by the spirit of serious efforts.With their keen sense of taste, plus the liyang help, all night all night, small summer to produce a new dessert, hot drama and odd networks encouraged by Mr CHAN and the liyang. The next day, small summer making new snacks summer sun hit a family shop sales high, Goose liver catsup to tide over the crisis. Thought that after the crisis, small summer sun will continue to remain in the Chen family, little summer at this time was determined to comply with the conventions and Hao feng, Chen was left with the Sun. Hao Feng did not open to stay, have quietly pinched a facet of people.Little summer sun went away, Chen seemed lost as if angry, Mr CHAN has lost all desire for food and drink, liyang accused Hao peaks too harsh.The 4th episodeJust clouded with worry when Chen, xiaoxiao to Chen, was informed that little summer is Chen's future sister-in-law, sense realized sadly, self-blame, and her father liyang says that he will come back summer sunshine to find small. After some twists, xiaoxiao finally with small summer and sunshine returned to the Chen family, her father's face was filled with happy smile again, Hao Feng on the determination of the girls seemed to have a little recognition.Blinded by the love of money Chen Haojie thought I went richard simmons encounter Gog, offered him money to invest, but borrowed from the Chen family juexue a look at the conditions, Hao Jie was in doubt, but in the face of money, was agreed.Small summer getting familiar with working in the shop, Mr CHAN in the eyes, find small summer, wanted to give her some money as a salary, small summer declined. Hao peak happened to see this scene, hearts to small summer stay in the family are really for the money, begin to shake.Since Xiaoxiao was informed that little summer is family, who, two his brash better girls's sister, xiaoxiao asks small summer, in order to commemorate and liyang bed 23, send what presents for him to express thanks to the xiaoxiao Chen home with Sunbelt itself, small summer began to advise Xiaoxiao, be sure the xiaoxiao express successfully. Understand that after the most loved fruit cakes of liyang, stand up Xiaoxiao 's repeated plea, little summer decided to help make a cake, to liyang. Committed to small summer cake know nothing to worry about.Little summer night secretly making a cake, the wonderful hot drama network-intensive food materials, Hao feng has not stepped in to help, but there is no ban.Gog pressed repeatedly, Hao Jie shirk, Gog at mysterious person direction, arrangements to pad in the Chen family and old shops of cadres, results of Hao Jie Hao feng to be wrong, don't ask why just beaten, small summer after to come forward, a person three pads are uniform, Hao Feng sit up.Brightness peaks are beaten, liyang and sunshine in his early forties, was Mr CHAN stopped. Brightness peaks and small summer thing, subtle changes in the relationship.

Anny, I got confused too and when I  translated LYF character name again and it is "Chen Li Yang" so, it seems that we have interpreted it wrongly and Chen Hao Jie is actually the older brother (Ex. third brother :) ). And yes the number of episodes is different between reports but this drama page in Sina says it is only 30 episodes.
http://data.ent.sina.com.cn/tv/12600.html
About Ex. Girlfriend being pregnant. As I understand that she dumped HF to pursue her career but when she wants to get him back, she tells HF that she is pregnant with her baby :-O
And what a spoiler you found !!! To put it into spoiler flags please put it between two [ spoiler] without space before spoiler and the closing have / before spoiler
You know you can always check the how-tos thread :)
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2002719/soompi-forum-how-tos#latest

I will go read the summery now :)

And great news that Viki finished subbing the drama theme song video, YAAAY :) \:D/. I LOVED it already so much but specially after understanding the lyrics I LOVE it more. Thanks to the Viki subbers team and Here is the link for the video on Viki, ENJOY :)
http://en.viki.com/channels/6942-love-actually/videos/75131/1
And our dear ockoala sister wrote about the drama and its premier in 2 weeks :)
Love Actually Releases Official Stills and Trailer as it Gears up for Premiere in Two Weeks
Also here some GIFs :x
Our couple sweet kiss :-*
72f7fd03jw1dvjv6bc4a1g.gif
The Dreamy "almost" kiss :\">
72f7fd03tw1dvjjws1f21g.gif
Strong and sexy HF easily lift our cute Xiaoxia:x
72f7fd03jw1dvkz4vm1zpg.gif 72f7fd03tw1dvl0jicp41g.gif
Our Antratic man attach to freeze the world :)
72f7fd03jw1dvjq7ppmvlg.gif
Our chefs cooking battle :))
72f7fd03jw1dvjsfms76ug.gif
Credit: Weibo

Hi everyone :)

I'm a fan of Joe Cheng and Lee Da Hae, so definitely will follow this drama. This drama has not started right? Once the drama starts, is there any link for downloads? I would prefer torrent file please....

alekaonu

said:

Hi everyone :)

I'm a fan of Joe Cheng and Lee Da Hae, so definitely will follow this drama. This drama has not started right? Once the drama starts, is there any link for downloads? I would prefer torrent file please....

AQ actually there was a special spoiler button here if i am not wrong that why i was confused.Yes even i thought she was GF of LYF due to name confusion so they think she is GF of Big brother Hao Jie. LOL funny.And i remember in promo a scene is shown when a person is cutting hair with scissor so its Hao Feng LOL thinking nephew is Hao Jie child LOL.This is going to be interesting to watch.

What a lame excuse of telling she is pregnant :(
Yes i was surprised reading first four episode summary LOL that also in so detail since the promo is released i can see the XX waking after hearing watch alarm.I couldn't help it even though i didn't want to know the story i somehow ended up reading it LOL..

Oh thankyou for the good new that vikii has subbed the promo and thanks for the link of video and also ockoala sister blog.The gifs are really nice Haha my fav scene when HF picks XX on his shoulder i was wondering were is he taking her.

Hi @alekaonu
welcome dear.No we are waiting for last 3 months, for drama to start its going to start within 2weeks as AQ already mentioned in her post.You will surely find torrent link onces the drama airs.

AQ definitely LDH fan will be excited and joe's fan will be excited too :-*

Oh i like this new promo too that also it has new poster at the end which is far more better.And it has that scene HF picking XX on his shoulder but this time you can see HF expression him laughing and enjoying the moment.

I so want this drama to air this week.

One more short promo are released :x One more kiss.:-*
Here is the link.
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDM1NTg4OTk2.html

This one is loading for me.
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/9lUxmrirMlM/

Aww poor Li Yang he get to see that.I can see sweet moment between LY and XX.Many hot and cold moment in promo.

Now maybe instead of image we will get new promo daily LOL

Yes Anny, they listened to our complains about the previous poster and so they changed it in this trailer :)
And I am actually afraid that a lot has been revealed about the story and the characters through drama summery, articles and trailers :( but may be I feel this because I am not used to watch Chinese drama which are mostly pre-filmed.
And yes that new teaser is SOOO GOOD as well with another song from the drama but this time it is sad :( showing us our love triangles and character suffering :((
Thanks dear for posting the link, and of course I won't complain if we see new promo every day, hehehe :))
And here is some caps from the new promo:
6901871agw1dvl4i5eu5rj.jpg
Credit: weibo

Guest cuttlelee

I can not login the soompi for a long time......TT

haha:)) now I'm back !!!!

but why they call you AQ, not ap  =)) @apqaria

@cuttlelee, I have many short nicknames. One for Baidu and one for Soompi, hehehehe :))
Great that you are able again to login here :)
Here is YT link for the promo with the ending theme song, I think its name is "Lonely Lonely"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deGiHChsjjA&feature=player_detailpage
I see also that some BTS videos are out :) but the links are not working :(( Once I find working links I will post here.

Although i have watched many taiwan dramas but haven't followed them from start i mean when they are shooting so don't know?I watch them after they are complete and english subbed.This is first time i am following the drama from starts .But yes like u even i thing to much is revealed abt story and even pictures .

Yes i saw some funny BTS pictures but the videos are not loading :( BTS video of bath scenes LOL. I like how joe has spread his leg although LDH is so tall then also LOL.
Yups we can happy as well sad moment in the new promo.

Hi @cuttlelee welcome back.LOL u are so funny good question why AQ and not Ap? I don't know it Q came to my mind instead of P LOL

Thanks for mentioning abt song lonely i think all character feel lonely in the scenes shown.

Wow Thanks to youtube uploader to havudong.

BTS scene video of bath scene.

http://youtu.be/rAwlCyNfDpM

Remember AQ how we want to see BTS videos of bath scene.

Archived