[Drama 2012] Yellow Boots 노란 복수초

Guest YunRa1430270238

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fio209js2

This drama is going at a very fast pace.. but it's soo frustrating that the main char is suffering so much.. )=

Guest Knov1

For those that watched eps 13 & 14, what did Yoo Ra tell the cops? I know she lied about something. Yeon Hwa even asked her about it later. With my limited Korean, I couldn't follow the whole conversation.

Guest fio209js2

For those that watched eps 13 & 14, what did Yoo Ra tell the cops? I know she lied about something. Yeon Hwa even asked her about it later. With my limited Korean, I couldn't follow the whole conversation.

She told the cop and the other people that yeon hwa was the one that hit yoon hee. Once yeon hwa heard this she was saying why she would lie about that.. cause she clearly said (too yoo ra at the site of the accident) she found yeon hwa on the ground as she was driving. yoo ra said she doesn't ever remember yeon hwa saying that she found her already on the ground and that yeon hwa was lying. basically yoo ra is lying her butt off to save herself.

Guest Knov1

Ah, OK. Thanks. I didn't realize she had blamed Yeon Hwa. I thought she was lying to get the police and everyone else to suspect Yeon Hwa but hadn't gone as far as saying it was Yeon Hwa who struck Yoon Hee.

i really like this drama.. it'll be interesting to see how the writers depict the transformation of LYR's character..

thanks so everyone who has posted screenshots, translations, and comments... can someone please recap briefly what the step mom said to the husband at the hospital? i guess I'd like to also know more about the vendatta the stepmom holds...

Guest Knov1

It seems Yeon Hwa might be pregnant. Not sure why they want to throw a kid into the story when she's supposed to be out for revenge.

Archived