Height Discussion: would you guys marry a 4'11 chick?

Crunchyrunchy

Guest Paladine

Men and women are totally different on this topic. For all these 5 foot tall girls running around with 6 foot tall guys you can see height isn't a huge issue for men. Weight on the other hand is.

We tend to look at a girls weight first. You women look at our height first. It's just the way it is.

From what I've seen, guys usually do not have a problem with height. I'm pretty short and most guys I know don't mind at all.

Girls, on the other hand, look for super tall giants. It seems like the shorter the girl, the taller she wants her guy to be.

Guest Stevent

well I'm 5'11. With that said, I just don't like it when it looks as though I'm towering over her. I would prefer someone about eye level to me, somewhere in the range of 5'5''-5'8''.

Guest HERMIT

I wouldn't mind because I'm short myself.  But the 4'11" girl would probably rather have a guy taller than me because of this wanting to "feel more secure" nonsense.  Hell, I can buy a gun you know.

Guest Hinouchi

depends on your own height too. I mean if you're like 6'2 with a 4"11 girl ... that would look so awkard

http://mt.nesn.com/.a/6a0115709f071f970b01543461a46d970c-600wi

girl height = guy height minus 7 to 15cm

not sure how much it is in inches but if the girl is wearing high heels (which are usually 5cm heels) than the guy would still be taller. Girls' height usually aren't a problem, any girl above 4'5 and below 5'10 are usually in the right height range for most guys.

For for offsprings wouldn't you care if they are tall or not?

It probably matters a lot less than you think. Me and my brother are both 6' tall and we're both at least a head taller than our mum and only slightly taller than our dad. My cousin, on my mum's side, is about 6'3, 6'4 ish and neither of his parents are tall.

Neither of us have really dated girls who were that tall. His ex-gf was barely 5' and my ex was just shy of 5'5. I wouldn't be too fussed if my kids, when and if I have them, were shorter or taller than me. They're still my kids

Guest likelovers

Idk, guys are always saying to me how they looove short girls~

(Don't know why they tell me that though, considering I'm 5'7" -_-;;)

Probably not. I'm 5'11". I tend to like my girls taller, 5'5"+ (ideally in the 5'7" = 5'9" range). Anything shorter than 5'2" and it becomes a strike. I'd be too weirded out by being a full foot taller than my girl. Having tiny kids would also be a concern to be honest.

Would have made it a flat out "no," but you never know.

Guest monday2471

depends on your own height too. I mean if you're like 6'2 with a 4"11 girl ... that would look so awkard

http://mt.nesn.com/.a/6a0115709f071f970b01543461a46d970c-600wi

except shaq is 7'1, not 6'2

he'd look ridiculous with any girl, even if she were 6 feet tall

Guest Flicksityy

Men and women are shallow in their own ways. Men look at weight, women look at height.

If it really bothers you - no one told you to marry a guy who is 6 foot you know.

Archived