테이 (Tei) For You & I

Guest roujin

Tei、「10キロ減量すると音楽も清らかになる」

20081031110082239861al7.jpg

5thアルバムのカムバックを目前にして“バラード皇太子”Teiが、10キロ減量に成功して話題を集めている。11月13日5thアルバムを発表して本格的な活動を繰り広げるTeiは、継続的な運動を行い、10キロを減量した。顔にぜい肉一つなく、見違えるほど変身した。

Teiは2007年2月初め4thアルバム『恋人』を発表後、1年8ヶ月ぶりに11曲が収録された5thアルバムで、ファンのそばに帰ってくる。空白期間中Teiは、5thアルバムの作業に総力を注ぐ一方、SBS『ロビイスト』と『食客』、KBS『過ちの愛』などドラマOSTを通じて、特有の切ないボーカルで音楽ファンから愛された。

Teiは「体のぜい肉を取ると、音楽も一層清らかになった。長い間5thアルバムを準備してきたので、期待して欲しい」と自信を見せた。一方Teiは、4月KBS FM『Teiの愛しやすい日』のラジオDJを降りて、5thアルバム作業に専念してきた。

credit : innolife

in brief : tei was undertakin alot of exercises lately & succeeded to lose 10 kilos, he's been preparing his 5th album & we'r expecting it'll be out on 13 november

another pic

12253924042282uu8.jpg

so much longing to the 5th album *jumping*

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he lost 10 kgs??? that's a lot >.<

he was fine! wasn't necessary to lose that amount of weight... imo

but... i think there weren't many recent pics of him, maybe he gained some weight lately? anyway. i still think 10 kgs is a lot

oppa, stay healthy!!

when will he release his album? i miss him! ^^

wanna hear his amazing voice soon! he's one of the best live singers ever ;)

Guest .alyak_

I knew he lost weight from all of his self cam pictures BUT I too didn't see the point in him losing weight. x_x

As long as he is still that clueless fella from gameshows with that killer voice I am OK with it! ^^ I am anticipating his 5th album.

I can't wait to see what he has stored for us! I hope this comeback will be big considering this may be his last project before he gets enlisted!

Thank you stupidwisdom, I see you in Park Hyo Shin's thread too! Thank you for making this subbed music video!

Please make more videos if you have time! I'm glad you are really liking Tei! He is truly amazing!!!!

Guest .alyak_

OMFG!!! TEI PERFORMED AT THE FESTIVAL!!!! and I didn't know about it!!!! He looks amazing and my guess is that he sung his song for Bad Love, am I right?

Thank you Woundedheart for posting!!!!

Guest .alyak_

TEI'S 5TH ALBUM TITLED "THE NOTE"

Set to release November 13th, 2008! Tei is back!

43802df6.jpg

Available to Pre-order at Yesasia: http://www.yesasia.com/us/tei-vol-5-the-no...-0-en/info.html

And here area few information from the site. I hope someone can translate! ^^

1 . 어린광대

2 . 기적 같은 이야기

3 . 새벽 3시

4 . 달팽이

5 . 혼자만의 사랑

6 . 다시 사랑해요

7 . 좋아합니다

8 . 그땐 왜 몰랐을까

9 . 성에

10 . 내노래

11 . 그렇게 사랑해

테이, 다섯번째 음악수첩 'The Note'

발라드 황태자 “테이”가 변신했다. 음악적으로도, 외형적으로도 완연히 달라진 모습으로 팬들 곁에 안착한다. ‘The Note‘ 는 음악뿐만 아니라 자신의 음악적 생각과 인생관을 담은 자기자신의 낙서장이다. 테이는 묵직하게 짓누르던 창법에서 힘을 뺀 보이스톤으로 듣는 이의 귀를 의심케 할 만큼 변모된 모습으로 다가선다. 힘은 빠졌으나 호소력이 더욱 짙다. 소리는 가벼워 졌으나 느낌은 더욱 충만하다.

10kg을 감량한 그의 외형적 노력은 소리와 느낌의 변화를 가져왔다. 이번 음반의 사운드는 테이의 또 다른 감성 노트로 채워졌다. 얼굴에 군살 하나 없이 몰라볼 정도로 변신한 것은 일찌감치 질감이 달라진 그의 음악적 변모를 직감한다.

테이의 타이틀곡은 자신이 직접 노래말을 붙인 ‘기적같은 이야기’다. 그것이 자신의 경험이든 상상 속의 일이든, 테이의 감성 안에서 불려졌으니 더 이상의 호소력을 만나기 힘들어 보인다. 그만큼 절실한 감정의 진정성이 오롯이 깃들어 있기 때문이다. 타이틀곡 경합을 벌였던 ‘새벽 3시’도여전히그리운것들에관하여끊임없이손을내미는테이의인간적인, 너무나도 인간적인 가슴을 노래로 만나게 된다.

이번 앨범에서 테이는 자신이 직접 아트워크에 참여해 화제가 되고 있다. 테이는 공백기에 자신의 생각을 그려놓은 그림들을 앨범 안에 담아 팬들에게 선물한다. 공백 기간 테이는 5집 음반 작업에 총력을 기울이는 한편, 틈틈히 드라마OST로 음악팬들에게 큰 사랑을 받았다. SBS '로비스트'와 '식객', KBS '못된 사랑'을 통해 특유의 애절한 보컬로 시청자들에게 도 큰 인기를 누렸다. 테이는 "몸에 군살을 모두 빼니, 음악도 한결 정갈해졌다"면서 "오래동안 5집 음반을 준비한 만큼 기대해도 좋다"는 각오를 밝혔다.

이번 5집 음반은 세계적인 모델 제시카 고메즈가 사전 홍보 프로모션에 직접 나서더니, 결국 뮤직비디오까지 노 개런티로 출연해 화제를 모았다. 그녀 역시, 테이의 음색에 매료됐음을 이미 밝혔듯이, 테이의 보컬은 감성을 휘어잡는 매력이 베여있음을 부정할 수 없게 됐다.

i heard the latest title song on mnet.com

i like that its tune and it sounds cheery..

and he's releasing his album on the same day as baek ji young?

Guest .alyak_

TEI & JESSICA GOMES

Working together...

2dd020da.jpg

I've been looking at Tei news and there seems to be a lot of articles covering Tei's music video with a gal called "Jessica Gomes". I took the time to do a little research and see who she was and according to Wikipedia she's a "Australian model of Singaporean Chinese and Portuguese heritage". I wonder how she and Tei got to work with each other!!! There are loads of pictures with their project together and even a kissing scene between the two in his music video! :sweatingbullets: Not only did she get to appear in his music video but got the chance to record a duet with Tei :unsure: .

Here's more pictures with the two together on the set and recording of Tei's 5th album:

(click on thumbnails to see larger view)

th_9bf56ad1.jpg th_bebca72d.jpg th_b22e907a.jpg th_3eb5d811.jpg th_72ed4830.jpg th_97f03d07.jpg th_97e895fb.jpg

th_f2c431ff.jpg th_f3144e0e.jpg th_d93c4e55.jpg th_5ee084e7.jpg th_c6fd96f0.jpg th_2dd020da.jpg th_0b908407.jpg

th_8762b636.jpg th_f0bd4ea2.jpg th_1d9baa77.jpg th_8568341e.jpg th_0ea0a291.jpg th_0a4ae2e1.jpg th_d8c59f5d.jpg

th_0fe3fbd2.jpg th_ca543abd.jpg th_63ad4687.jpg th_d8e3a62a.jpg th_95efbad5.jpg

Credits: Yahoo + Empas News + Cyworld and Kayla@Soompi

Guest blissfully_unaware13x

yay! finally tei is back! and with a new album that is sure to be great!

he looks quite different after the weight loss...

Tei 5thアルバムのリリースを前に先行公開

teigd3.jpg

“バラードの皇太子”ことTeiがニューアルバムのリリースを前に<Panic(パニック)>のヒット曲『でんでんむし』を10日に公開した。

13日に5thアルバム『the note』を発表するTeiは『でんでんむし』をリメイクし、アルバム発表を前にこの曲のみを先行公開することに決定した。

Teiは所属事務所を通して「曲を作ったイ・ジョク先輩に音源使用の許可をいただいた。先輩の協力が大きな力となった」と語った。

続けて「普段から尊敬しているイ・ジョク先輩の曲を違った感じでリメイクしてみた。単純なメロディーを借用したリメイクではなく、原曲を十分に再解釈して全く違ったジャンルの新たな曲として誕生させた。穏やかなバラード曲だった『でんでんむし』をリズム感が出るように再編曲した」と説明した。

曲の先行公開と共にTeiは『でんでんむし』のレコーディング風景を動画で編集し自身のブログ公開。これを見たファンの間では早くも話題となっている。

先行公開を前にTeiは、9日午後5時からソウル鐘路にあるドゥロス小劇場でファンミーティングを開いた。この日Teiはアルバムに収録された全曲をファンへ紹介し、熱い歓声を浴びた。

credit : wowkorea

Guest gravitie

The album is awesome, expected from Tei of course!

Listen to it on imeem! :)

He looks really good now, but I also don't see why he had to lose that much weight. He looked fine to me last time :/

Btw I posted some of the korean lyrics HERE. Requested for trans and roms too. Please help out ^^

Guest Mariposa28

Woundedheart dear thanx for the pix & articles , love them..her's a small contribution as well :

테이 "과거 예능프로 출연 내 모습에 자괴감 느껴"

2008-11-14 15:22

20081114071035872621lx2.jpg

[아시아경제신문 박건욱 기자]가수 테이가 과거 가수생활에 대해 자괴감이 든 적이 있다고 밝혔다.

테이는 최근 아시아경제신문과 인터뷰에서 "2, 3집 활동할 당시 (나를 알리기 위해서)버라이어티 프로그램에 나가야되는 상황이 있었다"고 말문을 연 뒤 "어느 순간 버라이어티 프로그램에 출연한 어색한 내 모습을 보게 됐다"고 말했다.

그는 "(그 모습을 본 후)내가 진정 노래를 하기 위해 버라이어티에 출연하는 것인지, 버라이어티를 출연하기 위해 노래를 부르는 것인지 헷갈린 적도 있었다"며 당시 속내를 솔직하게 털어놨다.

그는 이어 "당시 모든 예능 프로그램에는 몸개그를 해야 하는 상황이 꼭 있었다. 하지만 나는 몸개그가 정말 싫어 어떻게든 피해보려 했다"고 웃음지었다.

테이는 또 "최근에 MBC '황금어장'의 한 코너 '라디오스타' 녹화에 참여했는데 (김)구라형이 '너는 왜 나온거야?'라며 면박을 주더라"며 "하지만 오히려 가식 없고 편한 분위기가 너무 맘에 들었다"고 덧붙였다.

한편 테이는 지난 13일 5집 앨범 '더 노트(The Note)'로 컴백, 본격적인 활동에 나섰다.

credit : asiaeconomy

Guest crypticbluerose

This is some good news Imma 'bout to peak this album I may actually buy. 'cuz I love him so much woot~.

Thanks for posting everybody.

Guest .alyak_

Thank you so much gravitie for posting the youtube link. I am very happy that he is finally back.

I like the song and I've bought the album too, can someone be kind enough to translate his track list?

Here are more pictures of Tei:

3a0770e0.jpg

fbbd58a3.gif

This one is so cute!

db348fe1.jpg

4000d16d.jpg

8ada8255.jpg

2f38cc08.jpg

a602bd1a.jpg

8aca18f3.jpg

60ebe813.jpg

I will post more another time!