테이 (Tei) For You & I

Guest roujin

Guest .alyak_

guys, dun be mad of chae yeon coz of the love letter, its all scripted =D

it wont be tat dramatic if there aint this climax =D

just take it easy =D

to me, i like them coupled.. coz i think they are cute together...

i love tei's voice.. its really strong and nice~

when he sang the Lim Jae Bum's song.. i'm like O_O omg... effing nicee~~

imma melt if he sing in front of me... =D :wub: so sweeettt~~

even my bro was shocked when he listen to him singing tat song!! =D he quickly ask me to show him some of his songs.. hahahah =D

i didn't know Tei is so young.... O_O he seems so matured =D nice~ i like matured guys~~ hohohohoho

Who was getting made of them? I personally like them. Cute couple. She is very pretty and his voice is outstanding.

Love Letter & Xman are about 95% scripted. From what i read some time ago. Though the other percent are them. somewhat.... :phew:

I loved his performances of LJB. I liked his version better...i am still going head over heels with that performance.

I honestly don't think that Love Letter is 100% scripted. It's not like the guests on the show have absolutely no say in it. Maybe they are given some guidelines to follow, but some of the things they do on the show are all them. I like the Chae Yeon/Tei couple. They look really good together and I love how they are close friends ^_^

Yes. Gameshows are NOT 100% scripted. Though the majority of it are.....CY and Tei are close. They're so cute.

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xiaochu

Tei & Chaeyeon are close friends?

They look cute together.

Tei is getting funnier in those gameshows...

I love his witty songs in xman's "of course" haha...

Hey anyone here have his 2nd album? or a link to it please? there was a link of it with his ifirst n 3rd but the 2nd album's link expired. Thanks alot!

his voice is pretty mature for his age... damn nice.

Actually i prefer Tei's version... I have extracted the audio of that perf.. if anyone wans then i will upload it...abit noisy though with Yoo Jae Suk gg ooo n ahhs behind. :lol:

oh man it'll be great if you could. please?

Thanks j00!

Guest Orange boogaloo

OMG. I <333 this guy. He has such a great voice. And I love how he's always so calm and cool. He's adorable.

Guest mintoro

Actually i prefer Tei's version... I have extracted the audio of that perf.. if anyone wans then i will upload it...abit noisy though with Yoo Jae Suk gg ooo n ahhs behind. :lol:

OMG u have extracted to audio version???

can u upload it?

i have the perf he perf at xman... i'll upload that if someone want it... pm me to get the link... coz i think uploading here is against the rule right? I only can upload it few hours later... im not at my house now..

BTW... anyone know what song he perf at 060319 xman??? i asked in xman thread but seems like no one answer me...

Guest .alyak_

Kayla, u r here 2!! Hahaha

Sorry for the late post but heres the version tat Tei sang at Xman.. i have tis in mp3 player n it stil never fail to move mi.... he should def do a proper cover of tis..

http://s8.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3DLVHYENLGC1B3W38O5N5J1AOU

Of course i'm here! I LOVE TEI!

Btw, i would recommend you to remove your link. You can PM mintoro the link. :)

FTTS & Tei - MTV True Music Live Intro (2006-03-30)

This can be downloaded at http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

mtv21so.jpg

*caps by Lisa

I have this uploaded on YSI. PM me for it.

Tei was also on Yoon Do Hyun's Loveletter (03.31.06)

This can be downloaded at http://clubbox.co.kr/krcity

Its the FULL show not individual cuts.

Guest StylishAzNx07

I love Tei on xman! and his JiJinTae group. lol, BTW, woah I can't believe hes only '83. I've always though he was older ...

Did I just heard him singing rap......@@??!!!!

Man.....this guy is awesome!!!!

Still a little "hooked" on Tei after Power Korea, eh? Getting to touch him and all. lol. Just teasing you. You know, just because you mentioned him rapping, I went and dled that clip. Dang...he's so HOT!! :)

Still a little "hooked" on Tei after Power Korea, eh? Getting to touch him and all. lol. Just teasing you. You know, just because you mentioned him rapping, I went and dled that clip. Dang...he's so HOT!! :)

haha~~yup yup

I'm "hooked" on Tei after Power Korea~~ ︿︿

One of my best memorize ever~~︿︿!!!!

He is really HOT when he singing~~@@

But his constantly moving his finger kept distract me of watching our HOT Tei~~XDD

Guest .alyak_

does anyone know where I can dl his mv in HQ ???

Hmmmmmmm......so far i haven't seen any clubbox with his MV in HQ. If you would like his MVs then i have it. All in LQ though? Yet you can still see. :P

I love Tei on xman! and his JiJinTae group. lol, BTW, woah I can't believe hes only '83. I've always though he was older ...

Because of his low voice. Its amazing, he's young and his voice is amazing... :blush:

Did I just heard him singing rap......@@??!!!!

Man.....this guy is awesome!!!!

I captured two pictures of this show~~ enjoy︿︿

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v391/taeyun/Yoon.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v391/taeyun/Tei1.jpg

He did? Wow! HAHAH, i wanna hear this now. See how good he is.

Downloading this right now...i was gonna wait to see if anyone's going to make a HQ cut of this.

So far not yet...so i'll just keep on waiting...

Power Korea? Was that the fanvideo that was posted a page or so before? Are you talking about that?

haha~~yup yup

I'm "hooked" on Tei after Power Korea~~ ︿︿

One of my best memorize ever~~︿︿!!!!

He is really HOT when he singing~~@@

But his constantly moving his finger kept distract me of watching our HOT Tei~~XDD

I can't wait to see this...... :w00t:

Happy Birthday Tei! <333

OMG. I forgot about that. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Wow. He's turning 23? 24?

Lets see, he's a 83? right? So if i did the math right he will be 23yrs. and 24 in Korea?

Right? I'm not too sure about how the birthday and year goes in Korea...

Guest Orange boogaloo

^ That's right :DDD

Can't believe he's only 23 @_@ I seriously thought he was in his late-20's/early 30's when I first saw him. Whatever, 23 or not, he's still cute 8D

Power Korea? Was that the fanvideo that was posted a page or so before? Are you talking about that?

That's right~~ ︿︿

Me and a bunch of friends went to Power Korea and saw Tei's performance~~ ︿︿

There are some more of Tei's fancam in khype you can go check it out~~ ︿︿

Oh yeah~~ and Happy Birthday ︿︿

오빠 생일죽하아합니다 ~~~ ︿︿!!!!

Guest xiaochu

It's TEI's BIRTHDAY~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOKYUNG~!!!!

hehe...

Did i see someone mention he sings raps?! is it this vid

Yoon Do Hyun's Loveletter (03.31.06)???

I gotta dl that.

^yup! that's the one!! :)

Shinhwa324: I'm still freakin' so jealous of you; he purposely posed just for you to take a pic, gave you an autograph and let you take a pic w/ him!! He probably thinks you're his only fan in the US!! lol. And, I did watch his perf. on Yoon Do Hyun's Love Letter...dang, he's pretty good at rapping. He surprises me all the time. I want him back on Xman and Love Letter. I miss him already.

fans who didn't see him at Power Korea should definately check out the fan cams at Khype.com (or link in my sig). We were actually able to tape when he posed for Shinhwa324 and the teddy bear thrown onstage for him was from me. :) Our banner for him was, "SEXY TEI."

Guest .alyak_

That's right~~ ︿︿

Me and a bunch of friends went to Power Korea and saw Tei's performance~~︿︿

There are some more of Tei's fancam in khype you can go check it out~~ ︿︿

Oh yeah~~ and Happy Birthday ︿︿

오빠 생일춯아합니다 ~~~ ︿︿!!!!

More updates? Okay. I will go check them out.

Did i see someone mention he sings raps?! is it this vid

Yoon Do Hyun's Loveletter (03.31.06)???

I gotta dl that.

Yup. Yup. Its from there. I know this is random, but does anybody know any programs to cut videos?

So like its in HQ? My video is at 70% right now...

Archived