테이 (Tei) For You & I

Guest roujin

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fangorn

>_< Im getting lagged behind in catching up with Tei's clips. I have yet to download that clip that kayla have forwarded to me.

I just watched the first part of XMan (where FTTS is in it) - without subtitles - ahhh - no idea what he said but I noticed he always use songs to say things...and that dance with the other 2 guys was very funny even though he looks like he didnt really know what he was doing.

And that part where he has to steal the scarf - LOL - he's soo cheeky - he got into action even before his opponent did!

>_< Im getting lagged behind in catching up with Tei's clips. I have yet to download that clip that kayla have forwarded to me.

I just watched the first part of XMan (where FTTS is in it) - without subtitles - ahhh - no idea what he said but I noticed he always use songs to say things...and that dance with the other 2 guys was very funny even though he looks like he didnt really know what he was doing.

And that part where he has to steal the scarf - LOL - he's soo cheeky - he got into action even before his opponent did!

yes! i too admit i have been distracted from tei. to busy in the goong thread :sweatingbullets:

i am pretty sure you could get the subs in the xman thread somewhere. that xman episode must of been one of my favorites. i was laughing from beginning to end.

i watched music core and did you see his hair? still had a poof up top but he cut it. looks quite nice to me ^^ here is a picture

nnsis2.jpg

Guest fangorn

^ no ah havent watch anything of Tei lately coz Im still way lagged behind with download and with MU not being very nice to me.

Ah I like this hairstyle - shorter - can see his face :P

extremely too much to download!!!!! i feel like i have been on a download craze for the last few months. X)

i agree. hair is really nice ^^ and i have been noticing the earrings he wears. wonder if he wears any other pair cause those are the only ones i see.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest .alyak_

WOW! Long time since i've posted! I swear its my obsession with other artists thats keeping me away....

But i haven't forgotten about Tei. I wont! :lol:

I thought his hair on MBC was kinda wierd. But i saw some more caps of him with the same hair on other shows.

And its growing on me. Its not bad. Hopefully this weekend he performs again....

Well heres some caps of Tei from his recent (kinda) shows.....

I dont know if they are actually recent. But it looks like his recent hairstyle....

tei051zz.jpg

tei067hl.jpg

tei099er.jpg

Random pictures.......

tei152hc.jpg

tei175ji.jpg

And a graphic.....

tei188jb.jpg

Thats all for now....... :(

Credits: Cyworld + Soompi

i have been distracted too!!!!!! sorry tei =(

i like his new hair but i think i liked it more for screaming out sadness. it just looks longer and nicer i guess? it makes me wonder how his stylist gets it so high. ?_?

now i remember!!! i never really got to watch his on music core on valentines week. i skimmed but never watched it. hopefully i didnt delete it.

tei is awesome, i think he has the best voice among the men singers. i always try and sing his songs at noraebang hahaha.

i remember seeing him on some show (rich/famous get there hands dirty??) where he helped out at a zoo, i just thought it was cool because i heard tei but never seen what he looked like. totally surprised me, i've see wheesung, buzz, jo sungmo, etc and heard there music but not tei...

^i never thought he would be like that either. =]

he was so cute on loveletter!! those facial expressions still are there so thats a plus X) waiting for xman to finish downloading so cant wait!!

Guest xiaochu

tei is awesome, i think he has the best voice among the men singers. i always try and sing his songs at noraebang hahaha.

i remember seeing him on some show (rich/famous get there hands dirty??) where he helped out at a zoo, i just thought it was cool because i heard tei but never seen what he looked like. totally surprised me, i've see wheesung, buzz, jo sungmo, etc and heard there music but not tei...

:o he helped out in a zoo? Aww...I love to watch this! any idea what's the show called? or where i can dl?

He's on loveletter & xman again?! yay, I've gotta watch that... :phew:

Well, I saw it on KOAM a long time ago. KOAM = KBS in America, they translate everything including news and drama but only from KBS. It's usually behind on keeping up with everything but it's cool. :P

Yeah, I'm trying to remember... I'm pretty sure it was a Zoo or something but yeah he helped out. He was dealing with monkeys though that were trained to entertain and he helped them do a show for a crowd of people.

Guest bean1e

i <3 tei. askdgj;aslkdgj;lkgj (:

my brother's friend looks like him. haha :P

edit --

oh dang do i own this page?

MUAHAHAHAHAH ;D

Archived