테이 (Tei) For You & I

Guest roujin

Guest .alyak_

^ Yes. Its track 3. I've always thought the song was called "Screaming Out Sadness"? At least thats whats stated at Aheeyah?

But heres the whole tracklisting of his 3RD album....

01. Monologue - Intro

02. Frozen Doll

03. Screaming Out Sadness

04. Habit

05. You Have a Wonderful Scent

06. Supporting Myself

07. Words I'd Like to Say to You

08. Standing on that path...

09. I Am In Love

10. I've Become a Fool

11. Forced Smile

12. Crazy... For Love

AND GUESS WHAT? TEI IS GOING TO BE ON XMAN THIS WEEK. ALONG WITH FLY TO THE SKY.

HOW AWESOME IS THAT? I LOVE BOTH SO SO SO MUCH! I CAN'T WAIT!

Guests for 1/22/06:

untitled4dm.png

ji sang ryul, park myung su, kim jong gook, lee sung jin, brian, tei, haha,

hwanhee, kang ji sup, chae yeon, shinji, suh ji young, sujan, bae seul gi

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yep i am excited too!!!! i didnt think tei would be back on. i just remember a few weeks back when he was on EVERY SHOW. that was a freaking awesome week.

excited for ftts too!!! happy to see their faces too.

Guest xotique

i just skimmed through "high school girl get married" (couldn't make it through the entire movie), and took a few screen caps of tei from the movie. he was pretty cute :)

tei_hsgirl.jpg

Guest Special Ed

Hey, I was wondering if theres a mv to his song I'm Sorry. Its the korean version of Kenny Kwan's song, Break Up Don't Be Sad. Thx!

Guest .alyak_

i just skimmed through "high school girl get married" (couldn't make it through the entire movie), and took a few screen caps of tei from the movie. he was pretty cute :)

[ tei_hsgirl.jpg

Oh. I've seen caps and gifs of this. But i didn't know it was from this movie.

Basing from the caps, this looks like this was during his 1st jib days....

Does anybody know if this is a good movie? It looks like a comedy.... :lol:

Guest xiaochu

tei_hsgirl.jpg

Oh my, how very stupid of me! I didnt know that's TEI!!!!!!!!

:mellow:

^ The movie's funny. good for a laugh...Now I have one more reason to like this movie. :rolleyes:

Guest fangorn

Hey, I was wondering if theres a mv to his song I'm Sorry. Its the korean version of Kenny Kwan's song, Break Up Don't Be Sad. Thx!

eh as far as I know - No. He only have 2 mvs for his 2nd album - Love Is...Once and Thorn Bush that needs longing.

Guest xotique

Does anybody know if this is a good movie? It looks like a comedy.... :lol:

honestly, i couldn't watch it (only got through about 30 minutes of it before i skipped to the tei part and then the end :D)... simply too over the top (and i watch a lot of korean movies too o.o). eun ji won looks really dorky in it, too.

the movie came out in 2004, so yeah, definitely around his 1st jib days.

our guy is an actor =)

i notice he doesnt speak much on the game shows but there is just something to his facial expressions that make me laugh every single time i see him.

i downloaded xman and now i am excited to watch!!!

Guest .alyak_

^ Yeah. He doesnt speak much. But when it comes to him singing. Its all silent from then on.... :o

I have yet to watch Xmen. I've got the high quality downloaded. I will watch it tonight...

Guest fangorn

Tei and K perform on one stage

2006-01-23

K-pop male vocalists Tei and K appeared on a friendly stage together and received great response from the audience. At Tei’s solo concert held on January 21st at BEXCO in Busan, K appeared as a surprise guest performer and received great support and applause from the more than 4 thousand audience members. During the second part of the concert, Tei introduced K to the audience saying “A musician within my management agency who is more popular in Japan than in Korea. We’d promised each other long ago to perform together on one stage but his performances in Japan delayed our joint performance till today.” K appeared on stage and played the grand piano singing “Just Once” together with Tei. K also sang “Smile,” the title song of his album released in Korea on January 18th and “Just the Two of Us.” The audience was fascinated at the great performance by K and Tei who are also friends and colleagues with the same age. More than 100 fans of Tei from Japan also attended the concert. They said, “It’s such a great surprise to see K on stage.” K will begin performing in earnest on local stage starting on February 1st by appearing on a music show on local television channel.

Credit: RKI

===================================

:w00t: not the first time they performed together but I want that clip!!! I want the WHOLE clip

Guest .alyak_

^ I've just recently got into K. This is excellent news. I am wanting this performance!

I want to know more about K. I've seen his one of his music video and wow! I love his voice!

Tei & K are soooooo good....a performance i am dieing to see!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t:

teehee!!! finished xman and he was hilarious!!!! poor guy cant dance but he can surely sing. i cant wait til next week too. these shows always mean a second part ^^

it is so awesome that he is dueting with others. i also want to see this video

Guest .alyak_

^ I saw Xman. I love it. He was funny. He's getting more talk-a-tive. I love it when Fany and Tei went up and sing.

Wow! Both has mad talents. I love each one! I have to rewatch it. He can't dance. But awesome voice! I agree.

Guest .alyak_

I just saw a clip of Tei on Kim Dong Ryul For You (01-25-06). I have to go. But i went through it quickly.

I saw Tei performing and playing on the drums. While singing a english song. He looks great playing the drums.

I"ll see if i can cut the performance out. Tei looked great in the video! I'll finish watching it tomorrow!

^ I saw Xman. I love it. He was funny. He's getting more talk-a-tive. I love it when Fany and Tei went up and sing.

Wow! Both has mad talents. I love each one! I have to rewatch it. He can't dance. But awesome voice! I agree.

yep i guess he is getting more comfortable with everybody. i rewatched xman like 3 times already and i am about to go watch it again. sometimes i find myself skipping to the tei parts :rolleyes:

Archived