테이 (Tei) For You & I

Guest roujin

Guest .alyak_

CAPS FROM HIS NEW MUSIC VIDEO!

108jo.jpg

099tt.jpg

087kz.jpg

078pc.jpg

- Wow! He looks great. MUST check music video out.

Very beautiful song! I've been waiting for his music video to be released. Now i have it!

Clau: I'm so happy your getting into him. Soompi seems to need more Tei fans! :rolleyes:

EDIT

What a way to start a new page of! New pictures! Awesome!

BTW, i found some NEW pictures also. Uploading those right now........

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fangorn

^ LOL kayla I dont know you have found it ..i pm'ed you before i read this thread...

anyway yes he does look great in this mv...

oh yes I'm "stealing" your screen caps ^^ coz I want to post the mv over at ZDegrees ....

Guest .alyak_

Tei performing "Men In Love" with Hyesung & Kim Jung Hook? (somebody fix my spelling) at MKMF Awards (20051127)

056vf.jpg

061ck.jpg

- I have the performance. Reply here OR pm me.

Credits: Cyworld Search + Soomi + Kayla

Guest .alyak_

MORE: pictures from his website (screenshots?)

018vd.jpg024fq.jpg035wj.jpg

045gf.jpg059dh.jpg067bq.jpg

076ww.jpg086ub.jpg

093ja.jpg

Credits: Cyworld Search + Soompi + Kayla

- wow! lots of pictures for today! :rolleyes:

EDIT

Some more. Just click on link.....

http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/7789/106nl.jpg

http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/9401/114py.jpg

http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/2919/130we.jpg

http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/7531/128vt.jpg <-- Concert picture. i SO wanna go!

Guest fangorn

^ thanks kayla... downloaded all!

Those pics from website - he looks like he's advertising some clothing brand :P

but black earrings for a guy hmmm...

Guest .alyak_

OMG! I am so behind...........

Tei also appeared on HERIONE 6 and LOVE LETTER!

Downloading the episodes................

GOSH! this thread is so quiet.

he didnt win this week for music core. oh well.

watching him on xmen right now.

i really want him to sing the last track on his album. i still am obsessed with that song.

random comments...XD

Guest .alyak_

he is sucha sweetie :) love seeing him on gameshows.

though i'm not quite fond of his current hairstyle right now

I haven't watched any gameshows of him yet. Still in the middle of watching a drama.....

But i've seen glimpse of the shows. His hair is getting long. I have to watch more to get a good idea of his hair....

I like his 2nd jib hair! He looked handsome.........

he didnt win this week for music core. oh well.

watching him on xmen right now.

i really want him to sing the last track on his album. i still am obsessed with that song.

random comments...XD

He is so good at singing. <333 :P

oh wow kayla i didnt realize you were keeping track of everything. haha thanks. i just edited the first post so it looked more meaningful.

Guest Mr.Holmes

OMG!! There are many shows he was appeared I might *die* for dl them all^^;;

Anyway, Could anyone upload new MV from his new album for me?

I can't find it,,, clubbox link is OK.

Thanks in advance

Guest nartia4ever

Could anyone upload his 1st album?? I am missing that, in my opinion it's his best album that set him to fame. don't know where it went after I reformatted my comp...you can get a gold star. :)

Guest kevjc07

Hey everyone. I am a really big Tei fan. I love him! I don't know why I didn't check for his thread earlier. I'm so stupid ><;; I love the fact that Tei was on 3 shows this week. He is funny on Love Letter and X-Man, especially during certain parts. His intro for the kicking game in Love Letter was great, especially the face he made after he did it! And it was funny when he went up against Park Kyung Lim in the first game they played in X-Man. I have yet to watch Heroine 6, because I'm waiting for the subs tobe put up, but it loos great as well! I love the fact that he is on so many shows this week alone ^_^

Oh, and hi this_kid! It's good to see someone I know here. I didn't know you were a Tei fan! I seem to see you around every thread I lurk in. We seem to have similar tastes in music :)

Does anyone happen to know the url for Tei's cyworld? It would be neat to visit it ^^

Guest .alyak_

well kayla I cant access CB but my friend said she will help me with the loveletter link so maybe there's hope for me :)

If you dont get the link for his shows. Tell me and i'll upload. I dont mind.... :P

OMG~! Tei is has this amazing voice!! His songs are really good. I like his 2nd album but i like his recent one better~ ^^

I can't choose between his 2nd and 3rd album. I love both. The first one is a good album too. :)

oh wow kayla i didnt realize you were keeping track of everything. haha thanks. i just edited the first post so it looked more meaningful.

Oh. Okay. I haven't checked out the first post yet. Will get to that after this post.

OMG!! There are many shows he was appeared I might *die* for dl them all^^;;

Anyway, Could anyone upload new MV from his new album for me?

I can't find it,,, clubbox link is OK.

Thanks in advance

I just uploaded it for kevjc07, you can check my clubbox. Its the "X" in my signiture. Happy downloading...

Hey everyone. I am a really big Tei fan. I love him! I don't know why I didn't check for his thread earlier. I'm so stupid ><;; I love the fact that Tei was on 3 shows this week. He is funny on Love Letter and X-Man, especially during certain parts. His intro for the kicking game in Love Letter was great, especially the face he made after he did it! And it was funny when he went up against Park Kyung Lim in the first game they played in X-Man. I have yet to watch Heroine 6, because I'm waiting for the subs tobe put up, but it loos great as well! I love the fact that he is on so many shows this week alone ^_^

Oh, and hi this_kid! It's good to see someone I know here. I didn't know you were a Tei fan! I seem to see you around every thread I lurk in. We seem to have similar tastes in music :)

Does anyone happen to know the url for Tei's cyworld? It would be neat to visit it ^^

I haven't watched the shows yet. I'll watch it once the subs are out. Its just more fun with the subs. And in the clubbox thread. I noticed your looking for recent or any of his latest performances. This is the list of performances/videos i have of him right now:

oo1.
Tei - Screaming Out Sadness (ComeBack MBC MusicCore 2005.11.26)

oo2.
Tei - Screaming Out Sadness (KM Comeback)

oo3.
Tei - Screaming Out Sadness (MBC MusicCore 2005.12.10)

oo4.
Tei - Screaming Out Sadness (MusicBank 2005.11.27)

oo5.
Tei - Screaming Out Sadness (MusicBank 2005.12.04)

oo6.
Tei - Screaming Out Sadness (SBS Inkigayo 2005.12.11)

oo7.
Tei - Screaming Out Sadness MV

----
PLUSE THE GAMESHOWS HE APPEARED THIS WEEKEND.

The majority of the performance i got from urbandecay's clubbox. From cuts that i've asked her to upload. I guess if anyone wants any i'll upload......

I also seem to see you in everythread i enter. Its fun to see people from time to time.

And i am NOT sure about Tei's cyworld. Have you tried the cyworld thread thats pinned to this section?

There seems to be more and more people entering this thread. I'm so happy. This thread was pretty quiet before.

Hope this thread will remain active! TEI<333333

Guest xiaochu

Hihi, another new member in this thread.

keke..

I havent get into Tei until his 2nd album. That was because my friend asked me to help her download tei's album. And so I discovered i love his voice and his 2nd album. I've heard his 1st album and my friend already like him from there, it's strange how come I only like him from his 2nd. ^__^ But it's better late than never.

I'm glad I found this thread. I cant wait till I download his new MV...

It's been awhile since I see him on tv. gotta download those gameshows as well!!!!

Thanks for all those links~

Guest .alyak_

If anyone's interested. Tei's latest performances are below.....

o1.
Screaming Out Sadness (MBC Music Core 2005.12.24)

o2.
Screaming Out Sadness (Music Bank 2005.12.25)

Check urbandecay's clubbox if interested.....

i STILL have to watch the gameshows! :angry:

I was waiting for the subs. I now have subs for Herione 6 and Love Letter. Waiting for X-men!

Archived