테이 (Tei) For You & I

Guest roujin

Guest .alyak_

well I definitely couldnt make it coz Im NOT in Seoul - which sucks coz there's a lot of concert I want to go like that upcoming wheesung + FTTS + M to M + Kim Jo-Han's 4 color concert, Tei's Xmas concert and YG Family end of the year concert .... **CRIES**

The concert ended already. October 29 was the date! ^_^

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fangorn

found the Christmas concert information :lol:

Fluttering Heart - Tei’s Christmas Concert

j051107_l.jpg

Date : 2005/12/24~2005/12/25

Place : Daeyang Hall of Sejong University

When he first appeared before the Korean audience with his debut song “Scent of Love” and when he presented his second collection of songs such as “One Love” and “Thorns that Loved Nostalgia,” Tei makes the hearts of Korean music lovers flutter with the news that he will be releasing his third album in November.

What makes your heart flutter at this moment? Well, Tei’s answer is “The fear and happiness of introducing a new album and the hope to be with my fans on a white Christmas are what make my heart flutter with great expectations.”

Although there are many things in our lives that make our hearts flutter, many of us would take that fluttering as fear rather than joy and happiness because the hopes for the future seem too vague. If we have the faith that we would be achieving happiness at the end of our expectations, the process of waiting would be full of delights. What makes Christmas so special would probably be the heart-fluttering sensation we feel while waiting for special things to happen on that day. Tei’s upcoming Christmas concert is about the heart-fluttering sensations and the feeling of hope. Let’s imagine the warmth that Tei’s music will be bringing us. Waiting for Tei’s Christmas concert, everyone will be able to fill their hearts with love and warmth.

Credit: RKI

it is out! i gotta go buy it now. good thing xmas is coming soon. haha. anyways ive downloaded it for previewing purposes and once again its awesome. cant wait for his comeback and hear him perform live.

테이(Tei) 3집 - 그리움을 외치다

01 Intro「獨白 (독백)」

02 얼음인형

03 그리움을 외치다

04 버릇

05 그댄 참 향기가 좋아요

06 홀로서기

07 너에게 하고픈 말

08 그 길에 서서

09 사랑을 한다

10 바보가 됐죠

11 서툰 미소로

12 사랑에 미치다

he debuted at 16 with 1,717 albums sold. hopefully the numbers will get much higher after a few days. expectin a big jump by tomorrow.

Guest .:LaUrEn.:

just watched his comeback performance on music core. it was friggin awesome. the backdrop was so pretty with the falling leaves. and tei's singing was amazing as always!!! love his voice.

Guest Chiyori

:) just found out from his official website that his album will be out next week or the week after...errr... oh and he will have a Christmas concert:

051107.jpg

CONCERT?! :o

YAYYYYY!!!!! I shall be in KOREEEAAAAaaaaaaaaaa ~~

yeah tei has a really sexy voice.. i don't think the dirty look suits him though.

Guest .alyak_

just watched his comeback performance on music core. it was friggin awesome. the backdrop was so pretty with the falling leaves. and tei's singing was amazing as always!!! love his voice.

OMFG! I TOTATLY FORGOT ABOUT HIS COMEBACK PERFORMANCE. PLEASE BE SO KINDA AND PM ME!

EDIT

found a link :rolleyes:

Guest blooooooooooooooooooooooooooop

YAY! Thanks for the pictures. I'm listening to his 3rd album right now, its pretty good (: Love his voice.

Guest .alyak_

^ The only performance i have of him of his comeback is is MBC Music Core comeback performance.

I am looking for more performances. But i am not having luck.

Somebody know where i can find some performances? And in good quality?

Like clubbox? ^___^.

Guest .alyak_

Okay. I'm back after some Tei searching. Gosh i want some performances so bad.

But yes. On with the pictures. These aren't new or anything. I found these caps and i thought he looked cute in them.

So i'm posting them........

020kd.jpg

036om.jpg

043ux.jpg

My FAVORITE set of caps....... (2nd jib)

057bp.jpg

066dk.jpg

091jb.jpg

From 1st jib....

088vq.jpg

Credits: Cyworld + Soompi Tei Thread

Btw. Does anybody know the track listing for his album? In english?

And does anyone know where i can watch his new music video? I'm sure its out by now?

Guest .alyak_

For those that have not seen pictures from his album.

Here they are..........

034pe.jpg

049mx.jpg

053bm.jpg

065tk.jpg

071dl.jpg

085ii.jpg

Credits: Cyworld + Tei Soompi Thread

EDIT

Wow! This thread is way TOO quiet. Thought of adding some pictures ^_^

Guest fangorn

^ The only performance i have of him of his comeback is is MBC Music Core comeback performance.

I am looking for more performances. But i am not having luck.

Somebody know where i can find some performances? And in good quality?

Like clubbox? ^___^.

thanks for the pics kayla... have you tried urban_decay clubbox... but I dont have the link...she should have SBS comeback perf.

Guest .alyak_

^ Yes. I'm recently downloading some Tei performances off of her clubbox.

I haven't gotten to the SBS comeback but i'll look for it.

Thanx for saying so....

His latest performance that i have is...

Screaming Out Sadness (MusicBank 2005.12.04)

^which can also be downloaded off of urbandecay's clubbox ^_^

Archived