[Drama 2012] I do, I do 아이 두 아이 두

Guest yeohweping

Guest reedtrip82

I think it kinda romantic in away, base on JA & TK's character . I like how she look bore and non interest when she around TK ( example : elevator scene ) but then you will see her sneak a smile or her eye dancing with amusement hehehe can't wait to see the love scene bwt the two

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yuyunzzz

The TK character is still a bit too immature and childish.  He has moments of maturity, like when he shows concern for her.  But his responses are a bit over the top, kiddie-like.  It should be interesting to see how he develops once he fully realizes she's pregnant.  The OB/GYN got shot by a cupid's missile and is now in love?  I don't know that seems a bit too fast for someone who played the field and definitely didn't want to get married.     

Guest arashi76

I haven't watched epi 5 and 6 yet, but I am now looking forward to it with all your interesting comments.  Yey for team Tae Kang! 

Guest reedtrip82

I just realized something as i was rewatching ep 5, in my previous post I asked if JA was a virgin or not . When the doctor said she pregnant and JA couldn't hold her laughter and compared herself as virgin mary ( who's was a virgin and gave birth ) and said how can one grab a star if one not looking in the sky. I assume she never been in a relationship with a man before therefore TK was her first. Also, when her friend said it hard to get pregnant and the man that impregnated JA must be skilled to let it happen with just one try hahhahhahaha and JA just cover her face hahHhAhah too funny

Guest ash_0621

in the beginning, i'm not rooting to anybody. TK just immature and ES too sweet and creepy to me. but now, im rooting for TK. im waiting for the romantic scenes between TK and JA.

Guest NUNAAA

After the last two episodes am team tae kang all the way ....... i disliked how the doctor attacked ji an at least she didnt lie to him and to be honest this pregnancy happened before they even met ... i dont know why is he upset ..... maybe becoz she missed their dinner date and i dont like he treated her .....  i was all for the doctor before but not anymore ... at least tae kang cares for both the baby and ji an and the doctor is selfish and hes only thinking about him self 

Wow, even before the completion, I Do I Do, together

with a few other dramas, have been sold. Japan and Taiwan

will be showing I Do I Do soon. Wish my country has bought

over the rights too.

What Countries Will ‘Time Slip Dr. Jin’ and ‘I Do I Do’ Be Exported to?

Though still airing in Korea, MBC’s Time Slip Dr. Jin and I Do I Do both have already been sold to other countries in Asia.

Following its appearance at the 18th Shan...
ghai TV Festival this past week, MBC announced it had agreed to export two of its ongoing dramas Time Slip Dr. Jin and I Do I Do.

Time Slip Dr. Jin will be exported to Taiwan and Thailand while I Do I Do will be exported to Japan and Taiwan.

The two weren’t the only dramas sold at the festival as MBC’s I Can’t Live Without You will also be sent to Japan while Feast of the Gods will go to Thailand.

From all the dramas sold, MBC is expected to make some six million dollars in sales.

Photo credit: MBC
© enewsworld

tags:
Kim Sun A 김선아, Lee Jang Woo / 이장우
See MorePhoto: What Countries Will ‘Time Slip Dr. Jin’ and ‘I Do I Do’ Be Exported to?    Though still airing in Korea, MBC’s Time Slip Dr. Jin and I Do I Do both have already been sold to other countries in Asia.     Following its appearance at the 18th Shanghai TV Festival this past week, MBC announced it had agreed to export two of its ongoing dramas Time Slip Dr. Jin and I Do I Do.     Time Slip Dr. Jin will be exported to Taiwan and Thailand while I Do I Do will be exported to Japan and Taiwan.     The two weren’t the only dramas sold at the festival as MBC’s I Can’t Live Without You will also be sent to Japan while Feast of the Gods will go to Thailand.     From all the dramas sold, MBC is expected to make some six million dollars in sales.     Photo credit: MBC  © enewsworld    tags: Kim Sun A 김선아, Lee Jang Woo / 이장우 

Guest united06

Hi Everyone,

I Do, I Do Episodes 5-6 English Soft-Sub Subtitles are out.

image-BE25_4FC4B899.jpg

I Do, I Do Episodes 5-6 English Subtitles is a Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/4762-i-do-i-do-2012/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

After the last two episodes am team tae kang all the way ....... i disliked how the doctor attacked ji an at least she didnt lie to him and to be honest this pregnancy happened before they even met ... i dont know why is he upset ..... maybe becoz she missed their dinner date and i dont like he treated her .....  i was all for the doctor before but not anymore ... at least tae kang cares for both the baby and ji an and the doctor is selfish and hes only thinking about him self 

Guest jastinel

The TK character is still a bit too immature and childish.  He has moments of maturity, like when he shows concern for her.  But his responses are a bit over the top, kiddie-like.  It should be interesting to see how he develops once he fully realizes she's pregnant.  The OB/GYN got shot by a cupid's missile and is now in love?  I don't know that seems a bit too fast for someone who played the field and definitely didn't want to get married.     

Guest jdkk09

Yes, I guess there will be an intimate scene in the next episode.

Didn't JA ask TK to be at her home after nine that night? She told

him that she will probably be home by then after her dinner date.

After that confrontation with ES, perhaps she will tell TK about her

pregnancy and then well ......... let's see how TK will react.

Anyway, it's episode 7 next, there should be some lovey dovey scenes,

right?

it's exiting to hear that kim sun ah will take the lead role by nuna again, i think her acting wont remind her age with young co-lead anymore.

and i think lee jang woo is so good luck to play wiz her,,,ah..cant wait so long to watch this series and want to know how chemistic there are.

Guest reedtrip82

Yes' date=' I guess there will be an intimate scene in the next episode.Didn't JA ask TK to be at her home after nine that night? She toldhim that she will probably be home by then after her dinner date.After that confrontation with ES, perhaps she will tell TK about her pregnancy and then well ......... let's see how TK will react.Anyway, it's episode 7 next, there should be some lovey dovey scenes,right?  [/quote']

Yes, she did tell him that lol after 9pm ? So late to accompany someone since they have work and stuff hahaha and TK groom himself as if it a date! I think TK going meet the Dr next eps maybe the DR thought it over and decided to goes to JA to apologize and meet TK!

Guest alysa92

sueyip

wrote:

»

Yes, I guess there will be an intimate scene in the next episode.Didn't JA ask TK to be at her home after nine that night? She toldhim that she will probably be home by then after her dinner date.After that confrontation with ES, perhaps she will tell TK about her pregnancy and then well ......... let's see how TK will react.Anyway, it's episode 7 next, there should be some lovey dovey scenes,right?  

@IBELIS - OMG, I so agree. I hate her staff - they're a buncha whiny, disrespectful rude losers who don't really do any work. (except for the oldest one and the youngest one) 
@awsparkle - great thinking! I couldn't figure out what ES's problem was at first but reading your post, that makes perfect sense. He's upset about the abortion more than anything else. (I don't think she knows that? What do you think?)

@IBELIS - OMG, I so agree. I hate her staff - they're a buncha whiny, disrespectful rude losers who don't really do any work. (except for the oldest one and the youngest one) 
@awsparkle - great thinking! I couldn't figure out what ES's problem was at first but reading your post, that makes perfect sense. He's upset about the abortion more than anything else. (I don't think she knows that? What do you think?)

Archived