[Drama 2012] I do, I do 아이 두 아이 두

Guest yeohweping

Guest yeohweping

[MBC] Kim Sun Ah, Lee Jang Woo, Im Soo Hyang, Park Gun Hyung
Date of airing : 30th May 2012

Time of airing : Wed/Thurs 9:55 pm (korean time)

Official site : http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/idoido/index.html

Writer : 조정화 Jo Jung Hwa

Director : 강대선 Kang Dae Seon

Production Company: Kim Jong-hak Productions

Eps: 16

Main Cast : Kim Sun Ah, Lee Jang Woo, Im Soo Hyang, Park Gun Hyung

Supporting Cast : Jo Hee Bong, Park Young Gyu, Kim Bum Yong, Kim Hye Eun, Baek Seung Hee, Kim Min Hee,

Oh Mi Yeon

Story : Hwang Ji An (Kim Sun Ah) is a successful career woman with a bright future ahead until she gets into an "accident" one night with the company new employed young male co-worker, Park Tae Kang (Lee Jang Woo) who has nothing to his name but a high-school diploma and works hard. Her life and career gets thrown in chaos upon learning that she has became pregnant with his child. Her strongest rival, Yeom Na Ri (Im Soo Hyang) takes the chance of that moment to overthrow her company position while she meets again with her old love who has became her Gynecologist.

===================

Cast

004.jpg - Kim Sun Ah

01.jpg - Lee Jang Woo

01.jpg - Im Soo Hyang

002.jpg - Park Gun Hyung

01.jpg - Jo Hee Bong

01.jpg - Park Young Gyu

===================

Must Read!! and follow!!

01.Soompi code of conduct

02.Do not post request for Subs. Do not request for Vids either. Just dled from what the other soompiers provide you.

Do not post requests for any bt seedings of any vids links as Soompi is not responsible for any of them

Do not request of translations of any kind, as translations are done by our fellow soompiers' free will.

Use the online google translator. http://translate.google.com if you want to read the basic translations of any news in korean.

Anyone who posts these kind of requests, spam or break any of soompi forum rules will be reported to the mods immediately without any warning given.

03.Do not steal any download links from AJA-AJA and paste them out to Soompi or another site.

Go directly to the aja-aja site if you want to dl anything.

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.

02.The editing fuction of the forum has already been fixed so you can edit your posts instead of repeating postings thinking that you can't.

03.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.

04.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viikii, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.

05.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods.

06.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their Id reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

====================

Links

Nate news link

Aja Aja's DL links (Raw + OST) for members only

semi-fly's BT links (RAW)

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooo - I didn't know this had been confirmed to be KSA, but I'm so surprised about JYH. I'm all for noona-dongseng, but I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around this one :x But I love KSA too, so glad to see her again in a rom-com!

Guest Fanderay

Neither have been confirmed, and although both of them are being considered, it seems unlikely that they will be paired together. I like them both, but they just don't seem like a plausible couple to me (who knows, maybe I'll be proven wrong!).

Jeezzzz what is it nowadays with this absurd pairings??? Kim Sun Ah could play Jung Yong Hwa's mother for goodness sake. Besides they also say Kim Hee Sun is going to star in a drama with Lee Min Ho...Come on man, chose actors/actresses with the same age range. I mean in Moon embracing the sun Kim Soo Hyun is 6years junior of Han Ga In, its lucky that HGI has a baby face and the age gap is kinda covered.

This pairing is quite strange. Kim Sun Ah can be Yong Hwa aunt or something. I like both individually, but I'm not so sure about them as a couple. And the storyline of the drama. She got pregnant with his child. This is going to be weird :lol:

Guest kath2x

Is this true? I thought YongHwa was not the leading man here, because it was rejected by his company FNC due to his busy schedule, anyway, Im excited to watch it.  Hopefully nice story and get by ABS CBN.

I want to watch but all those harsh rules and warnings really turn me off, Google translator? Really??? It is supposed to be fun it is KSA and no, JYH is not going to be the lead, I read it somewhere but can't say where... but starts with dra and ends with ns :ph34r:

Guest PinkNinjaStar

Wow! we have a thread already? awesome! can't wait to see her onscreen again..but hmnn..curious about YH's if he can pull it off..Let's wait and see and have faith in him :D

Guest Xamjil

The age difference doesn't bother me. I mean, Kim Sun Ah is a gorgeous woman, any young man would be happy to be chosen by her LOL.

What bother me is that Kim Sun Ah is a very good actress and Jung Yong Hwa...not so much. And I think he tends to not have a lot of chimestry with his partners, so I really don't know how it will work.

If they have chosen another actor, a good one, let's see...for exemple, Kim Soo Hyun, then it would have been incredible. blush.gif

Guest antinh85

I am a fan of Jung but OMG is acting is really not up to par. To pair up with KSA is her loss and not his. His last series, he was a little bit better but his acting is still very robotic.

I'm so disappointed with this casting. There are many young talented actors out there. I can't believe they are casting idol opposite KSA.

This is supposed to noona-donseng romance so it makes sense that they are casting someone as young as him to opposite her. But having chemistry or not is more of the problem at hand rather than age.

If you guys ever watch taiwanese series "my queen", which has Ethan Ruan in it, it sort of have a similar concept. The leads had a big age gap too but they had amazing chemistry so it is pulled off easily.

I am a fan of Jung but OMG is acting is really not up to par. To pair up with KSA is her loss and not his. His last series, he was a little bit better but his acting is still very robotic.

I'm so disappointed with this casting. There are many young talented actors out there. I can't believe they are casting idol opposite KSA.

This is supposed to noona-donseng romance so it makes sense that they are casting someone as young as him to opposite her. But having chemistry or not is more of the problem at hand rather than age.

If you guys ever watch taiwanese series "my queen", which has Ethan Ruan in it, it sort of have a similar concept. The leads had a big age gap too but they had amazing chemistry so it is pull off easily.

I agree I love JYH as a singer and as a musician but he is not very good at acting, I think they are not going to do that to SUNA...

Guest blue84

The producer doesn't confirm the main actor for I do I do, not Jung Yong Hwa......I don't care the age gap , the chemistry is the most important factor. However I hope the producer'll choose the actor who can match with Sun Ah about acting and appearance.

Guest toGETherONE

I'm certain KSA makes her co-stars feel very comfortable around her, I have no doubt she is amazing but I am uncertain about the prospective male lead giving off enough chemistry onscreen. It would be a shame to see KSA in a first show where the leads don't click. I think if KSA does take up this project she wants some time to test all her leading men to see if they can create magic onscreen. The guys would be unprofessional not to oblige. If things don't click then there won't be any official statements.

Archived