[Drama 2012] Arang and The Magistrate 아랑 사또전

Guest yeohweping

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's vote for Arang and the Magistrate!!! AATM is currently number one!!!!

sda2013_830x200.jpg

http://www.soompi.com/seoul-international-drama-awards-2013/

Let's keep voting everyday till 31th july! 
:-bd :)>- :D :-bd :)>- :D :-bd :)>- :D :-bd :)>- :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest ManetaT

My Mother has been egging me for a while now on having a picture of both Arang and Eun Oh uploaded on my cellphone. :D She loves Arang, loves more the Magistrate and loves most Jade Emperor. Hahah. :D Mama's really crazy about this Kdrama and she just couldn't help herself but tell us what happens in every episode. OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

I dropped by this thread to check the reviews and what others thought about this Kdrama all for the command of my Mother. Haha. :D

I have watched few eps myself and I'd say Shin Min Ah is really different in this drama ;). I always saw her play the antagonist role like in 'That Winter The Wind Blows'. :D

• 4 weeks later...

CALLING LEE JOON GI'S FANS!
If you want to watch “To enjoy Arang and the Magistrate 100 times more” special episode, pls, ask here for translation:
http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/8264-finished-k-drama-special-episode-2012-arang-and-the-magistrate%E2%80%99-how-to-enjoy-the-drama-100-times-more-%EC%95%84%EB%9E%91%EC%82%AC%EB%98%90%EF%BF%BD-%EF%BF%BD-100%EB%B0%B0-%EC%A6%90%EA%B8%B0%EA%B8%B0/

• 5 months later...
Guest hanae364

I recently watched this show (thank you Netflix!)  and can say without a doubt that this is one of the best shows I've seen Korean or otherwise. The world-building, characters and writing are so wonderfully done. And that chemistry between the OTP is out of this world. Also, how can I not mention the fabulous acting!
Even my roommate, who usually knows to hurry away and not judge me each time I marathon a K-Drama ended up watching with me. 

I also wanted to say Happy 2 Year Anniversary Arang & Her Magistrate

419891_136546199821996_100522956_n.jpg

Two years later and this show is still getting aired and gaining fans. I read that at the time it was on Korean TV there was such a tough ratings battle so the numbers were not as high as they wanted. But I think it's safe to say, Arang and Sato's love story has endured over the years and is still getting a lot of love. So, well done show-makers. You may have felt some dissapointment back then, but take heart that your creation is enduring and still receives a lot of love. Fighting! 

Archived