[JAPAN DRAMA 2012] スイッチガール!!/ SWITCH GIRL!!

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

KIRIYAMA RENN, NISHIUCHI MARIYA
Title: スイッチガール!!

Title (romaji): Switch Girl!!

Format: Renzoku

Genre: Romance

Episodes: TBA

Broadcast network: Fuji TV Two

Broadcast period: 2011-Dec-24 start

Air time: Saturday

Synopsis

Based on a manga with the same name created by Aida Natsumi, 'Switch Girl!!' revolves around a high school student named Nika (Nishiuchi) who appears to be a stylish and fashionable girl at school, but that’s really a fake persona that she uses when she’s in public. At home, she “switches off” the facade and her returns to her true slovenly nature. Kiriyama Renn plays the good-looking transfer student Arata, who is Nika’s love interest in the story.

Cast

Nishiuchi Mariya as Tamiya Nika

Kiriyama Renn as Arata

• 3 months later...
Guest Dereva

there's much doramas that take a live action from manga, but I thought switch girl is one of the dorama that 100% matched with the original manga, it's kinda of funny

• 3 weeks later...
Guest hollycza

love this drama.. hopefully there was an updated in subtitle..

lately there's a less j-drama with eng sub..

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Cara_Sunflower

May I ask, are there any soft subs .srt for Season 1 - Ep 4-7? I only found Ep 1-3 and Final Ep08 online. Seems not updated. Any enlightment would be much appreciated. Thank you for your time

• 2 weeks later...

Archived